All Comments on 'Thornbush Academy'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland10 months ago

A fun and creative update on "The Story of O"--moved from France to England, and with less whipping, more exhibitionism, and a smidgin of mind control. The story reminds me of my own first day as a professor--except there were only 10 or 11 girls in a class (and as many boys), everyone had pubic hair, and nobody except professional go-go dancers wore thongs. Obviously, that was some time ago. But it's nice to learn (courtesy of this story) that the essentials never change.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting concept, plenty of cliches but they work because they’re classic. I almost quit part way through this, for the sole reason that the father’s of the girls were present. Even mild hints at incest or traits similar are something I find nauseating, so for me that’s just a whole world of NO.

I’m planning on reading more and hoping it doesn’t go down that route. It’s your story so naturally your call. Very well written, thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapters. It appears that the girls are eager to learn and are not forced to participate. Just shy and inexperienced. We'll see about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
464 Followers
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES