Thorne Bay - Stressful Tuition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cian felt something ignite within him. "Architecture! That's an interesting one. I've never been good at the artistic side of things. I'd like to see some of your work, if you're keen."

Neha beamed. For the first time, it seemed like they were clicking with each other. "Well... Incidentally, I've brought one of my sketchbooks with me." She dived back into her bag and produced an unruled notebook. This time, it was she who rounded the table and came to sit next to him. For a while, she just gushed about lines and shading and perspective. Almost all of it went over his head, but the drawings were beautiful. And more so, was Neha. There was a simple thrill in seeing someone with their passion aflame.

After a certain point, he wasn't looking at the drawings anymore, but at her. The way her hands shifted erratically when she was excited. The way her eyes darted rapidly across the room when she was struggling to explain something.

And then something else awoke within him. And he started admiring her lips. Her nimble form. The way her supple leg rocked oh-so-close his. He might have been a little too guileless, because Neha looked away, struggling and failing to withhold her blushing. Their mutual attraction was more than evident.

Even though he'd agreed to Aoifa's shenanigans, he hadn't been serious about it. Not until this moment.

There was something about her dark hijab. About the modest red dress she had chosen to wear. It heralded back to her quality of hidden potential. He wanted to see her bloom. In the right ways, as her tutor. And in the wrong ways, as man and woman.

He'd have to be careful. This was the hardest part. The more reserved the girl, the more gentle you had to be about approaching them. It needed to be her decision. It needed to be decisive.

She was here for tuition. He was the professional in charge of delivering that service. It made sense to go with what was already in motion. "Well, it's your lucky day, Neha," he began, "the few students I've tutored have nothing but good to say about my services."

"Your services," Aoifa smiled. If Neha had caught on to her double entendre, she didn't show it. "It's true, though," Aoifa took Neha's hand from across the table. "Cian is good at this type of thing. So believe me when I say you can trust him completely."

"Okay," Neha said, giving her the side eye.

"My services," Cian stressed. "Two of them, depending on what the client wants." He grabbed his tiny notepad and, making sure Neha couldn't see, scribbled two options down. Not as neat as some of her drawings, but it'll have to do. He folded it neatly.

"Neha," he looked at her seriously now. He took her hands himself, a move that made her gasp. But there was something different this time. A pleasure to it. He let her enjoy the contact, and she held on. A little too tight, but that was okay. He placed the page in her hands. "This isn't a joke. There are two options on that page. I'm going to leave the room, and I want to cross one of them. I'll look at your answer, and then we never have to speak aloud about it ever again."

She understood the gravity in his voice. Her palms were clammy, and he bemoaned letting her go. He stood, smiled, and made his way to his bedroom. He wasn't sure if he was being subtle, or hopelessly direct. He'd written two things on the page.

Services offered:

1) Intensive math tutoring

2) Intensive carnal relief

And now he paced back and forth, feeling not too different from the scared young woman in the other room. Aoifa was still there. It was up to her to encourage her, if any more encouragement was needed. And if the answer was no, and if she just wanted tutoring, then that would be fine too.

It wouldn't. But it would have to be. He took a sip of water to calm himself down. He took a deep breath. It had been five minutes. He made sure to stomp a bit to announce his return.

Aoifa was staring at him, eyes wide. Oh no. Neha was the opposite, she wouldn't look at him. But she hadn't left either. She sat on the chair, upright, with her hands on the table. He sidled up slowly. The damnable page was unfolded, face down on the table. He picked it up, his chest tight. Intensive math tutoring was ticked. And so was the other one.

5

NEHA

Each heartbeat seemed to rock her ribcage. She was shaking, her body awash with adrenaline. It was all she could do to sit still. Her legs flatly refused to carry her anywhere.

Cian had left an absolutely filthy note behind. At first, she had looked at Aoifa with disgust. But Aoifa had suddenly busied herself with her phone and refused to even glance at her. And then she realised...

Aoifa had been a part of this, maybe even orchestrated the whole thing. At first, she was angry. Why would she do this? Well, because she was her best friend, and Aoifa cared about her. That just made Neha feel guilty.

But still, she was a Muslima. And so at first, she had ticked 'intensive math tutoring' and waited. But the guilt settled in. It felt like betraying herself more than anything. Clinging to ideals that did not suit her situation, to the detriment of her future. She ticked the other option. And this time, Aoifa looked at her. She smiled back.

Neha waited as Cian took a minute to consider his response. Something seemed to settle inside of him. He nodded to the room.

"Well, we certainly have time for both. But the order is important. We can't study without getting your head in the game first. So," he clapped his hands, "let's get your head in the game."

A look passed between the two siblings, and Aoifa stood and picked up her bag. Neha almost jumped out of her stool when she realised her best friend was leaving. "Aoifa!"

Her redheaded bestie turned to look at her. "I should go."

"Stay. Stay or I won't be able to do it. I only got this far because of you." Neha pleaded. Aoifa dropped her bag and sat down, her actions giving the answer. Cian opened his mouth, seemed to realise he had no say in this part, and shut it. Gosh, but he was handsome. Even that movement seemed to tickle something within her.

"Well," Cian said. "It's still an hour for sundown. What time do you need to be home?"

"My mum is kinda concerned about me," Neha realised out loud. "If she thinks I'm studying, I should be able to stay out pretty late." It felt like a betrayal, and she pushed those thoughts away.

"We have time, then," he smirked. "Good. No need to rush." He took her hand and this time, she didn't jump. This time, it felt right. He led her to the sitting room, to the luxurious chaise sofa. Aoifa followed, silently picking the armchair across the room.

"I'm going to kiss you now," Cian's voice had softened. "Close your eyes when you're ready." She took a moment, and then followed his instructions. It felt odd, and she didn't know what to do with her hands.

It was quick and hot. Oh boy, the heat surprised her. She found herself struggling for breath. She kept her eyes closed, and felt Cian coming in for another. A little wetter this time. Hotter. Neha giggled, which seemed to cause Cian to growl. He came in again, and this time he didn't let her go. She pushed into it, savouring the raw feel of him. When he finally pulled away, Neha wanted to melt into him. Her insecurity was all that held her back.

"I'm going to show you my body now," Cian said in his normal, professional speaking voice. It felt wrong. It felt like they should be whispering as they sinned. They shouldn't be talking about it so plainly. Cian started undoing his shirt buttons, and she decided to stop thinking so hard.

She'd seen shirtless men before. It was how practically all of them dressed at the beach. But now she had the opportunity to just... stare. This was hers to enjoy, to savour. A thin line of hair crawled up from his belt and blossomed over his broad chest. He invited her with his eyes and Neha reached out, running her hands over him. It felt wrong at first, but it was just two people. Two bodies. How could this be evil?

She tugged on his chest hair playfully, and Cian reached up to undo her hijab. She slapped his hands away. Amidst all the boundaries she was breaking, that felt wrong. No strange man should see her hair, that's what her mum had drilled into her. She'd keep that one promise, if nothing else.

"No," was all she said at first. "It's important that you don't." Cian nodded. Accepting, even if not understanding.

She still intended to share the rest of her body with him. She kissed him again, and it gave her the quick shot of confidence for the next step. She stood, reached down and slowly pulled her abaya over her head. Her chest was heaving again, and it felt like another big step, even though she still had on her t-shirt and leggings on. The only skin she had exposed were her arms, and the general form of her body.

Nonetheless, she posed for Cian. Showing off the body she'd been building in her little home gym. The body she hadn't shared with a man, until now.

Cian was practically drooling. Whatever little she had seemed to resonate deeply with him, and he pounced on her. Neha let out a cry as he dropped her onto the soft carpet. He was gentle though, and when his hands began to caress her torso, his name escaped from her lips with a moan. They were driving each other crazy. Cian began kissing at the line of skin between her shirt and waistband, slowly revealing more and more forbidden flesh with his nose.

Before long, he'd gone all the up to her breasts. He wasn't shy, a quick flick of his wrist undid her clasp. He tore away the bra, revealing her dark nipples to the evening air. He was kind though. He quickly covered them again. One with his hand, and the other with his open mouth.

"Noo!" Neha moaned, in a way that clearly meant 'Yes, you dirty animal. Don't stop.'

She was completely his at this point. She lay on the carpet as he caressed her body as he pleased and fed to his heart's delight. Her right nipple singed under his tongue, and she held his head close, encouraging him to nurse.

Her back began to ache where it was in contact with the floor. She adjusted herself, and then pushed Cian gently away. He must have misunderstood, because he flipped her around so that she was on top of him. Well, that solved the problem, at the very least.

She began kissing him again as she rocket gently on his pelvis, feeling something very rude just below his belt. She couldn't help herself. She touched him there, gently at first. But then he moaned, deeply and richly into her ear. She squeezed his hardness, and his plaid pants were wet through with pre-cum. She may have been a virgin, but she had the internet. She knew how male bodies worked.

She could barely concentrate on Cian's deft tongue as it massaged her own. Too preoccupied was she, with the blazing hot firmness in the palm of her hand. It danced and throbbed in response to her pressure. It felt to her like a little caged animal, begging to be freed.

She giggled at the thought, and Cian smiled amiably at her.

"Having fun?" he asked. "You're very good at this."

"It's like my body knows exactly what to do, and I just need to stop telling it 'no'," Neha said, swirling her palm over his cockhead.

He reciprocated, slipping two fingers under her waistband. He didn't touch her down there, not yet. He just tugged firmly on her waistband, his eyes glazed with need. The motion pulled her deeper into him. She nodded her consent. She would have liked to see his first, but the poor boy seemed more wracked with lust than she.

When he rose to pull her pants off, Neha had to close her eyes. The sight of Cian removing her leggings was just too taboo. Too hot. Her socks and shoes were taken care of as well, leaving her only in her t-shirt and sopping wet panties.

Gosh, it was embarrassing how soaked she was. A wave of self-consciousness hit her, and she glanced at Aoifa across the room.

"Aoifa!" Neha cried. She needn't have worried about her modesty. Her best friend's face was flush with desire. Her hand was deep down in her jean shorts. Aoifa was masturbating casually to the sight of her and Cian.

"Neha..." Aoifa said in a way she never had before, in a way that made her shiver. A shiver that she didn't have time to think about because Cian was kissing her wet undergarment.

She frankly had had enough teasing. She brought up her legs and yanked her undies away. The smell of her own arousal flooded the room, and something seemed to break in Cian. His eyes went wide, his mouth twitched, and an eerie leer spread across his maw.

Her pussy had no chance under his deft tongue. "Cian!" she cried as he ravished her.

"Yes?" his voice was muffled by her fucking vagina, oh my god.

"Don't stop!" she wailed, but she could have spared her breath. Cian's attack on her clit was ruthless, and that familiar spasmy warmth spread throughout her belly. Familiar, but more intense than ever before. Her eyes had stopped working, and she had the acute sensation of spinning. Or maybe that was the room? She closed her eyes and enjoyed her orgasm as Cian slowed down and cupped her heat.

A chain in her mind had snapped, and something had broken free.

6

CIAN

The bottom half of Cian's face was covered in Neha's ladycum. He had to remind himself to breathe as he watched her jerk and twitch as relief tore through her body. He licked her off of his fingers, and used his discarded shirt to wipe off his face.

He was indubitably aware that Aoifa was watching him. Watching them. And he made a point to avoid looking her way. For an alarming moment, he thought Neha had passed out. She hummed as he nudged her. He took a deep sip of water and offered her the same.

Neha gulped it down. Her face was flush with reprieve. She still had her hijab on, but she took a moment to remove her t-shirt completely.

Good, he thought. She wants more.

There was no need for games anymore. He emptied something from his pockets, and unceremoniously removed his pants. His penis was so hard it was beginning to ache. Neha's eyes were glued to it. This might be her first time seeing a man up close.

He stood in front of her as she licked her lips. Her eyes were hungry for it. He was so aroused that if he gave her a taste, he would have finished immediately. No. No, he needed to fuck her. This might be the only chance he'd get.

"I'd like to fuck you now," he said. But he was already unwrapping the condom. He slid it expertly over himself, picked up Neha's tired body, and rested her on the chaise. He lined himself up along her slit, and gingerly massaged himself over her folds. He watched her eyes, waiting for permission.

She moaned impatiently, and he supposed that was it. He pressed himself in, gently. She parted without resistance. The rumour of virgins being tight and the vagina expanding with repeated use was always nonsense.

He tried not to focus on his own pleasure. He took her hand in his and stared into her dark eyes as he pressed ever deeper. There was no hymen, which was good because he had no desire to stop. Each time he pulsed, each time he pushed, she reacted around him. Moaning and twisting and squeezing back.

He paused when he was fully hilted, and took a moment to enjoy being fully 'in' her. "How does it feel?"

"Good," was all she could manage as she held on to his shoulders. "Why did you stop?"

He chuckled, and slowly began to withdraw. He could feel himself spewing pre as her ridges threatened to milk him dry. Back in, faster this time. He took a breath, kissed her and bit her lip. And then it was back out again.

After a few minutes, his speed had increased to the point that the sounds they were making were obscene. The slapping of his flesh against hers. The exhalations of raw sexual pleasure that they threw at each other. And another sound, from the corner of the room that he refused to acknowledge.

Neha wrapped her legs around him as he tried to bite her hijab free, but the damned thing wouldn't come off. She held him close as her shuddering tempo and vice-like grip announced another orgasm. He was at his end, now. And he had to withdraw excruciatingly slowly to avoid releasing himself inside the condom. He wanted her to see him do it. He might not get another chance to show her.

"I want you to watch me ejaculate," he sat down next to her. A sheen of sweat covered her body. Covered his. Their essences combined.

"Okay, but first I want to be on top," she said.

"You what?" but she was already pushing him down. She had transformed from innocent little girl to confident woman so quickly.

"Give me a moment to recover, babe. I'm way too close." He held her thighs, and gave them a little squeeze.

"Fine. But just a moment." She smiled. "Thank you, by the way. I already feel... Lighter. More myself. Aoifa was right. I just needed-"

"A proper fuck," Aoifa said. Cian still refused to look her way. This moment was magical, and seeing his little baby sister would throw him off.

"But now it's my turn to return the favour," she squeezed his nipples gently. "And I don't want this damn rubber in the way," she peeled the condom off his dick, which only served to make him more excited. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Are you?" She had a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, but-" there was no time for 'buts'. She sank down on him, enveloping him raw. "Oh FUCK!" he shouted. Cian hadn't fucked without a condom in years, and had forgotten how much more sensitive it was. There was no artificial film between them. It was just his ragged cock, their juices, and her velvety insides.

She inched her way down taking no prisoners, giggling as she went. He had to be very careful now. He wasn't going to get this girl pregnant. He would pull out well before. She was leaking all over him. All over his uncovered cock. All over his thighs and pelvis.

"How are you so good at this?" he sat up and took her mouth again. He slipped his fingers under her head covering. Feeling her ears, her silky hair. She bit his tongue and pushed him back down. "Ow!"

"Behave, mister." she shivered. "You'll pay for that."

"Wait, what do you mean?" he asked. She leaned on his chest in response, and started humping him without mercy. "Babe," he called out. "Neha, be careful!" But she didn't care. It was her turn to fuck him, and apparently, she was going to get what she wanted.

What had he done? He created a monster. No. Just a young girl who had been deprived for too long, and was now making up for it. No harm in that.

He took her hand and smiled. When she returned it, it made his heart flutter. Neha. What a beautiful girl. She let go of his chest and his penis filled with the beginnings of an atomic explosion. She reached up, and with two quick movements, undid her hijab.

Her wavy hair fell over her face, framing her in the ebony strands of his unholiest dreams. Her eyes were dark pearls, consuming him whole.

"Nope," he whispered. He sat up, flipped her over and pulled out in a movement so potent it threw him over the edge. Neha's eyes were wide with surprise as he aimed right at her pretty little nose. He wrapped her hair in his fist to hold her still as he released on to her face. He hit her nose, and everywhere else besides. He had never cum so much in all his life, and he doubted he ever would again. He felt each pulse in the depth of his balls, and they complained as they gave all he had.

He'd drenched her in his seed. And she looked fucking thrilled about it.

He lay down and pulled her into him, squeezing his lover tight. He kissed her where he could, and buried his nose in her sweat-damp hair.