Thorne Bay - Stressful Tuition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were spent. Breathlessly clinging on to each other's perspiring bodies like their lives depended on it. The room smelt deeply of her unique smell, but there was some of him there too, almost indiscernible to his own nose. But there was another scent, too. From the corner of the room.

He chanced a look at Aoifa. Her clothes were all gone, and her red-framed pussy was slippery with her own spent will. She was finishing herself off. She wasn't looking at Neha as she did it, but directly at him. He matched her gaze as he toyed with Neha's nipples. He looked his sister right in the eye as she came to the sight of his naked body.

He knew this was going to happen. She'd been running around his house in her damn shorts and he could feel the unbrotherly attraction forming. Aoifa was a brat. A scammer. Always three moves ahead of him. This might have been her plan all along. To get him to silently confess his lust for her and she acted out her own.

He opened his mouth to speak, to confront her. But she stood, and his words faded. God, she was cute. Just as much as Neha. Aoifa walked over to their couch and Cian stiffened. He wasn't ready for that just yet. But Aoifa just knelt and took Neha's hand.

"Hey, sweety," she said. "You okay?"

"I'm absolutely fabulous," Neha giggled.

"You look absolutely fabulous," Aoifa said, her voice dripping with flirtation. "Except, you've got this gunk all over you." Aoifa held Neha by the shoulder and licked her across the face. A silent moment hung between the two girls, and whatever passed between them in that moment seemed to make Aoifa very happy indeed. She laughed, took Neha's face in her hands and didn't stop until she had licked her clean.

***

After a round of showers and cleaning up, they had still found time for a good study session. Neha seemed almost ready to cry when he sat her down to explain a trigonometry problem and she could actually follow his logic.

"I didn't even realise it," she put her pen down after a solid two hours of work. "My mind was literally clouded by lust. I had no idea because it had just always been that way."

Cian found himself beaming with joy. It wasn't just the sex. He'd helped someone overcome an obstacle and made it so that she could move forward with renewed vigour towards her own goals. It was the most fulfilling thing he'd done in years. Never mind the valedictorian award and his slew of A's. This. This is what made him happy.

He's figured it out. He was going to apply for a teaching job. Getting to do this every day. Helping kids out, pushing them towards their dreams, in whatever way he could.

He was undoubtedly a little heartsore when Neha stood to leave. She stopped by the door and waited for a kiss and he had to restrain himself from simply taking her again.

"I know this was a one-time deal," she couldn't look him in the eyes as she spoke. "But if you don't come find me again, Aoifa's gonna have all the fun without you."

Or maybe Aoifa and I will have fun without you. But he didn't say that part out loud. He didn't know if he meant it. Not yet. He'd already made one life-changing decision today. Who knew what tomorrow would bring?

One thing was clear, though. He wasn't ready to let Neha go just yet. "In my professional opinion. You still need another three lessons before you'll be ready for that exam."

"Another three?" She smirked.

"Give or take."

"I think we've proved I can do both."

The End.