Those Days of...Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

It wasn't the sort of film I would ever have chosen to see and wasn't even a particularly good version of what I suppose is called a 'woman's movie'. But there was one thing about it that immediately caught and then held my attention, and that was the actress playing the heroine, she could easily have been Barbara's sister. Same eyes and mouth and apart from the fact that her breasts weren't quite as mouth-watering as Barbara's, a very similar figure, about the only thing that was really different was the way her hair was cut. But that small difference wasn't enough to stop me thinking of Barbara every time she came on screen, which, as she was the star, was for most of the time.

From the moment the film started, I was conscious of Helen's hand sneaking slowly but steadily up along my thigh, making it very clear from the way she handled me that she fully intended to turn me on, so I pulled her closer and adjusted the way I was sitting to make her access that much easier. When Barbara's look-alike appeared, triggering a whole range of memories and thoughts, my body's reaction to what Helen was doing grew even stronger.

Sitting the way she was, slightly turned and leaning towards me, meant that she was shielding what she was doing from the view of anyone who might walk up or down the nearest aisle. It also meant that I could see not only her legs but also the tempting bulge the weight of her breast made in her blouse as it hung slightly forwards. It was too tempting, so I reached across with my other hand and stroked its outline, letting my fingers follow the line of its firm curve before cupping and gently lifting and squeezing its fullness.

It was immediately obvious from what I could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra, which of course made the sensations all the more thrilling, and wanting more than merely imagining what lay beneath, I stopped caressing her and began to undo the buttons down the front of her blouse.

'You don't mind, do you?' I asked quietly. She looked up, her face literally glowing with pleasure and answered in a husky voice.

'Of course not. But you'll have to let me do the same to you.'

As she said that her hand went unerringly to the ridge my partially erect cock was already making in the front of my trousers and slowly squeezed the growing hardness. In less time than it took me to undo the row of tiny buttons Helen had unhooked and unzipped me, but, although she could now get a better feel of what was happening inside my underpants, their tightness frustrated her attempts to free my cock.

'You'll have to help me Roger.' she whispered and naturally I was only too ready to do so. Leaving the blouse's last, vital button still done up, I lifted myself a little and with one free hand and her eager help managed to ease things down enough behind me to give her the room to pull my pants down, freeing my quickly rising cock and tightening balls.

Helen stared down at what she had already done to me then, as I settled back down into my seat she looked up with a happy smile and I took that opportunity to kiss her. I could tell from the way her mouth and tongue responded that what we had been doing had got her just as excited as I was, but maybe because the thought that, in spite of the empty seats around us, somebody might catch-on to what was going on, we kept that kiss short. But it certainly didn't stop what our hands were doing to each other!

I finally got the last button undone and when I did, her breast fell out into my waiting hand and as my fingers closed gently around its warm firmness, the feel of its satiny skin sent tingling delights from my hand up to the pleasure-centres in my brain. As those feelings coursed through me they were magnified ten-fold by the sensations her hand was triggering from my now swiftly hardening cock as they slipped lightly up and down the growing length of it and over the quickly bulging head.

Then something drew my attention back to the screen, just in time to see Barbara's look-alike stripping. It happened to be the stage of the story that told of the girl's more than willing seduction by the guy who would later turn out to be a con-man. Semi-naked she was even more gorgeous, even if she wasn't quite as voluptuous as Barbara, but with the blend of images, of her up there on the screen and memories of the real Barbara inside my head, even Helen must have felt the way my cock almost instantly jerked fully upright, and the way my fingers closed tightly around her breast.

Feeling that, Helen shifted slightly, turning herself a little more towards me. To do that she had to uncross and move her legs, and in doing so exposed virtually the full length of them, giving me a glimpse of a dark shadow at their apex, the unmistakable triangle of her pubic hair. As well as not having a bra on, she wasn't wearing any panties either!

From there on time and events became blurred, I could quickly tell that Helen's slow caresses were designed to bring me to, then keep me just below the peak of climax. With the combination of the wonderful things her hand was doing to my rampant cock, the excitement of seeing 'Barbara' on the screen, the feel of Helen's firm breast in my hand, and even though I had no way of actually reaching it, the thought of her naked pussy below, I decided to simply go with and enjoy whatever was going to happen to me.

On screen 'Barbara' had been well and truly fucked by her con-man, had gone through her first misgivings about his motives and had started to wake up to the fact that city living was different to life in the country. The story-line was thin, a rehash of many similar films and I could see why the cinema was so empty, I wondered if Helen had chosen it because she knew that or because of the strong resemblance of the star to her daughter. She couldn't have missed the way my cock reacted to the sight of the girl when she appeared naked or semi-naked, which was quite frequently and even more strongly when she was involved in any of the several, steamy love scenes.

Off screen I was basking in a haze of pleasure, Helen's nipple had become swollen and erect within the first few minutes of my hand enfolding her breast and from time to time I interrupted my lazy caresses to nip and roll its leathery hardness between my finger-tips. And while I was relishing the feel of that, Helen was adding to my pitch of excitement by keeping my cock at full stretch almost the entire time. Whenever she felt it slackening off a little she waited a minute or two, giving me a chance to come down from fever-pitch, then by changing the rhythm or way she handled me, soon had the shaft rigid again and my balls aching from the way she every now and then slipped her fingers down beneath and fondled them too.

Quite early in the movie 'Barbara' meets a second guy but as at that time she is still infatuated with her con-man and although it is obvious that the second is the one she will end up with, he has to wait through two thirds of the film for her to recognise he is the one for her.

As a result of some scheme of the con-man 'Barbara' loses her job and gets evicted from her flat, the second guy comes to her rescue and helps to get at the truth of what's been going on. Having nowhere else to sleep, she accepts his offer for her to stay in his flat, making it very clear that he shouldn't think she's interested in anything more than friendship from him. So there's a section of film during which he's gradually uncovering the truth, slowly sorting things out and the two of them are in the same flat, lots of longing looks of frustration from him and plenty of semi-naked shots of her dressing or hurrying between bed and bathroom.

In time of course, as he uncovers everything the con-man has done, she starts to see the second guy in a new light and it's clear that she is slowly falling in love with him, but still not letting on to him about it, even though we know exactly what's going to happen. Then there's the day he gets her job back for her and although there's still a bit to come where they chase and finally trap the con-man, she finally admits to herself and to him that she loves him and they make love together.

Compared with the previous steamy scenes, that one was a real sizzler, and, with absolutely perfect timing, that was the time Helen picked to finally finish me off.

There had been a lull in Helen's activities for some time prior to that scene and although my cock had lost much of its rigidity it was still thick and fat and the mounting tension and volume of semen that her caresses had accumulated in my balls had begun to result in more than just a pleasant ache. Then, as on-screen the two kissed for the first time, I felt Helen's skilful fingers come into play yet again and something about the way they did so told me that this time they were working me up to my grand finale.

In no time at all I was strainingly erect and looking down I saw just how big her intermittent caressing had made it. Even in the dim light I could see the cock-head gleaming, glossy from both the tautness of the skin itself and from the pre-cum that had begun to seep out of it.

Helen glanced up at me, gave me a tight smile and whispered. 'I'm so wet, I just wish you could somehow reach me with your hand.' But, as I tried to move around in an attempt to do that she shook her head and added. 'No, no it's all right, later. Just let me take care of you this time.' Then smiled again before she bent to watch the effects of what she was doing to me.

Just then, on-screen the guy was helping 'Barbara' undress and although they obviously couldn't show everything that happened, they didn't leave too much to the imagination either. As her breasts and then most of the rest of her filled the screen, Helen's hand began to stroke up and down the swollen hardness of my shaft with a stronger, much more determined stroke.

I heard myself grunt as the powerful thrills she created surged through me and felt my balls tightening again as the semen churned and boiled inside them. Then using a combination of short, fast strokes, followed by those longer, stronger ones, Helen steadily took me higher and higher, and it took all my will-power to stop myself from thrusting violently up at her and groaning loudly at the mind-blowing sensations she was giving me.

By then the screen was a blur of body parts, as 'Barbara' fucked and was fucked by her guy. Breasts, thighs, buttocks, sweat, arms, hands, legs, all intertwined as they rode each other towards their climax. And as Helen took me closer and closer to my own, it was somehow as though I was, at the same time, actually fucking the real Barbara!

And as that thought hit me, so did my climax!

Helen must have felt it too, that sudden surge as the dam that had been holding back the reservoir of semen for so long, finally burst and its contents spewed up through my tortured shaft. Feeling that, she suddenly bent low, and a second before the first jet fountained from me, I felt her wet lips slip smoothly down over the purple bulge of my cock-head, then her hot mouth sliding down, sucking hard as she took in as much of the shaft as she could manage.

I jammed the back of my hand against my mouth, biting hard to stifle the cry that welled up inside me as the force of it hit. But, as I erupted, I couldn't stop my hips jerking upwards, forcing my jetting cock into her, blasting the hot cum deep into her vacuuming mouth and throat.

Her head and hands combined, bobbing and stroking, forcing another and another and yet another peak, and as my cock gushed and spewed again and again I heard her gurgling happily as she frantically sucked and vainly tried to swallow every drop she was getting out of me.

When she was satisfied she could get nothing more and while I lay slumped in the seat, gasping, utterly drained, I felt her lips and tongue cleaning up as best they could the excess that had dribbled from the corners of her mouth, stickily matting my pubic hair.

Luckily for us both the movie still had another ten minutes or so to go and that gave us just enough time to get ourselves and our clothes back into a reasonably presentable state. But when the lights finally came back on again and we got up and turned to leave I saw one of the usherettes standing by the nearest door, staring at us. And from the look and the deep flush on her face I guessed our activities hadn't been quite as private as we had thought they were.

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND
IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE
PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers