Those Days of...Ch. 41-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara arrived on her own, making some weak-sounding excuse as to why he wasn't with her and although Helen and I exchanged questioning glances neither of us said anything just then and as the day was fine we decided to walk straight around to the house. This time, as I had been able to borrow both the plans and the keys from the agent, we wouldn't have to guiltily creep in. Barbara's mood seemed to quickly improve and she was soon bubbling over with excitement. But then, when Helen quite naturally asked how she had been and what had been happening since we had last seen her, she hesitated in her answers and Helen wisely changed the subject again, leaving me to walk quietly beside them as they slowly began to chat about other things to each other.

Although there was quite obviously some sort of a wall between us there was nothing different about the effect Barbara had on me - she wasn't wearing anything special, jeans and a jumper - but as we walked I found my eyes constantly drifting to the twin swelling made by her breasts and my thoughts recalling the many, many times the sight of them had aroused me - and of course that one, spectacular time she had used them to satisfy that arousal so incredibly powerfully.

After we had taken Barbara around the ground floor, explaining what the architects planned to do with it we went upstairs and just as we both had, Barbara loved what would eventually become the main bed-room and especially the view from the window, out across the park. I had left them there and gone to check something to do with where the bath-room would be and when I came back a few minutes later I found them still at the window, giggling together. When they heard me return they looked quickly around and then grinned at each other.

'What's the joke?' I asked.

'No joke lover, just girl-talk.' Helen answered evasively. But when she saw the quizzical look on my face, Barbara, as usual, was prepared to be more direct.

'Mum was just saying how much she was looking forward to something, when the house is finished.'

Helen dug her in the ribs with her elbow, indicating she should say no more - and when I asked. 'Oh, what's that darling.' It was Barbara, not Helen, who replied.

'Well actually she rather fancies the idea of you standing here behind her, making love to her, while she looks out at the view.'

'The girl just doesn't understand the meaning of - confidential.' Helen said, grinning sheepishly at me.

'I don't see why that should be confidential darling.' I replied, slipping my arm around her and puling her close. 'It sounds like a great idea to me. Day-time or night-time?'

'Any time!' Barbara answered with a laugh, which of course set Helen and I off too and the tension I had felt in the air seemed to disappear as we laughed and joked together, quickly restoring the intimate relationship the three of us had previously enjoyed.

As we toured the rest of that floor I again for some reason deliberately omitted mentioning the potential of the floor above us - even though I still wasn't really sure why I did that.

When we had been all the way round the house Barbara's flair for design began to surface as she talked about the things she would do with the house if it were hers to decorate and as ideas continued to pour out of her Helen and I looked at each other questioningly - I nodded and when Barbara finally paused for breath, Helen simply said to her.

'You're hired.'

We didn't know it then of course but those two words were to set Barbara on a whole new career. When the developer saw the detail of our changes to his plans, that were based on Barbara's suggestions, he hired her to redesign and develop the colour schemes for the interiors of the other three houses - which in turn led to work for other builders and architects and in less than a year she had given up her thoughts of becoming a fashion designer and opened up her own consultancy business.

But that was all in the future, right then Barbara merely asked what Helen had meant.

'Just what I said darling - you're hired - as our interior design consultant. Put your ideas down on paper, we'll pay you for them, won't we Roger?'

'Of course. All quite professional.

The agent has said quite specifically that if there is anything we want done differently we have the perfect opportunity of getting it done, the plans haven't been approved by the council yet, so we still have time to make modifications.

Your ideas sound great, so let's do it. Who knows what might come from it.' I added almost prophetically.

With that in mind we did another tour around the house before we returned home, where Barbara took herself off to her room to make notes of the thoughts she'd had, while they were still clear in her mind and while she did that Helen and I started preparing something for dinner.

'What do you think is wrong? Did she say anything when you were together?' I asked.

'No darling, she shut up like a clam each time I tried to talk to her. It's obviously something to do with Mike though.'

'Yes, that seems clear. Another woman do you think?'

'Could be, though I'd be surprised if it was, if what he told us about his previous relationships is true of course. I guess we'll just have to wait until she's ready to talk to us.'

'At least your idea about her working on the house seemed to pick her up.'

'You do agree with what we've said to her don't you darling? You're not just going along with me because it's Barbara?'

'No, of course not lover. Her ideas sound great, far more imaginative - and practical, than some of the architect's. The woman's view - maybe there should be more women architects, after all they know more about how a house functions than most men do, at the day to day level anyway.'

'Oh good! I was a bit worried you might just have been humouring me.'

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, then, still holding her close I said. 'I might humour you about your fantasies - but when it comes to practical things you should know me better by now.'

She smiled up at me. 'Deep down I do, I suppose I was just looking for reassurance.

But as to the fantasies - that one about having you make love to me while I'm looking out of the window - will that just be pandering to them, humouring me - or does it appeal to you too a little bit?'

'Not just a little bit - a lot!'

'I meant the other way, you know - up my bottom.' she whispered.

'I guessed that lover - and that makes it all the more exciting to think about.' I answered quietly before I kissed her again, harder - and, as our tongues inter-twined I slipped my hands down her back, over the curve of her buttocks and then pressed one deep into the fleshy crease between them.

As she squirmed herself even tighter against me, enabling my fingers to dig deeper, I felt my cock responding automatically to her eager body - and for once, mentally cursed the fact that Barbara was there in the flat with us. I knew that if she hadn't been I'd have taken Helen there and then, if necessary, simply bent face down over the kitchen table, so I could fuck her gorgeous arse the way she wanted me to.

As our kisses grew ever more feverish and my fingers dug deeper still, I felt Helen's body movements becoming even more demanding - then suddenly, without any warning she twisted and broke from my arms and just for a moment she looked up into my eyes, letting me see the fire that was burning deep inside hers, then she turned, went across and closed the kitchen door, then began to wriggle her way out of her jeans.

'Come on lover - let's do it now!' she said with a catch in her voice, as she added with a tight, purposeful grin. 'I can't wait until the house is finished.'

The mere sight of her like that, so desperately hot for me, sent extra blood pounding into my already half swollen cock and it sprang upright when, as I tugged my trousers and pants off, I saw her hurriedly clear the stuff from one side of the table, spread her legs and then look back over her shoulder at the quivering shaft before bending forwards and lying face down on to the top - in the very position I had only just imagined.

I moved close, standing between her legs, bending my knees slightly and letting my cock find her pussy. As I knew it would be, it was already hot and wet, very wet - and I jerked it backwards and forwards a few times, thrills coursing through me as her pouting lips dragged over the tightly swollen head, at the same time coating it with some of her excess juices.

Although the mere thought of what was to come had made my mouth dry I gathered what little saliva I could and, using one hand to spread her arse-cheeks, used the other to further lubricate my cock with it. Then, holding her cheeks apart with both hands I pressed my thumb against the tightly wrinkled entrance, feeling it at first open almost reluctantly under that pressure - then, as Helen began to whimper with her own anticipated pleasure, relaxing slightly, readying itself for what was about to be forced up into it.

At first, when I tried to replace my thumb with the far bigger mass of my cock-head I felt Helen tense momentarily, then she gave a deeper moan and I felt the muscles suddenly relax completely and, taking that as my cue I gripped her arse-cheeks tightly, pressed my cock firmly in between them, then slowly but surely eased the head past the outer, clamping muscles.

Once I had that much inside her it was relatively easy to get the rest all the way up into the slick tunnel beyond - and it was only when I felt my balls brushing up against her soft skin that I felt the muscles lock back in place, gripping the base of my cock tight.

I paused for a moment, enjoying the sensations that rippled through me, with one part of my mind trying to imagine the scene that had stirred her so much - the two of us in exactly the same position, looking out from the window of the house, at the people in the park and admiring the view - then, having adjusted and tightened my grip of her, I began to fuck her - fuck her hard, as I knew she desperately wanted me to.

Helen's reaction was even quicker and, if that was possible, even more intense than my own. From the moment she'd felt my cock-head grazing against her pussy her body had started writhing beneath me and as I then prepared her body to accept my cock her initial whimpering changed to lower, deeper moans of growing need. Then, as I began to thrust deep into her arse-hole her sounds and movements became even stronger, even more urgent and as the pressure inside her rose steadily higher I saw her hands scrabbling, clawing futilely at the surface of the table and felt her heaving herself back at me, as though trying to drive my cock still deeper up inside herself.

For a split-second something seemed to distract me - a sound, a movement, I wasn't sure which - but there was nothing that could over-ride the rising intensity of feelings flooding up from my cock, sensations so strong they simply blocked out everything else. I heard myself making loud, guttural grunts as I forced my cock into the hot, greasy tightness, intense bursts of pleasure shooting up through the steel-hard length of me each time I thrust forward, bursts of pleasure which were further intensified by the feel of her muscles rhythmically locking around the base of the shaft as she felt my balls slapping hard up against the backs of her thighs.

Sweat began to spurt out of me, trickling down over my face as I rode her harder and faster and then, regrettably all too soon, the painful ache that had been steadily growing in my balls suddenly sharpened and, as I felt the first potent surge rising up through me, I forced my cock even harder up into her arse.

Then suddenly it ripped through me and as it did, I heard Helen grunt explosively and felt her body beginning to convulse from her own release. Feeling the pressure of the first load surging up through me, I drove even deeper, ramming my cock into her as it erupted, pistoning in and out of the sheath-like passage, pumping the rest of the hot, thick semen deep inside her.

It had all happened so quickly, so totally unexpectedly that we were both shaken by the fierceness of what we had experienced. We remained locked together for several, long minutes, both of us trembling from the after-effects of the frenzied way we had fucked, giving our sweating bodies time to cool and our whirling minds time to calm.

As I felt my previously enormous erection fading and my cock finally dwindling to more reasonable size I eased back a little and let it slip from between her still clenching muscles, feeling some of my semen dribble out after it and begin slithering down the inside curves of her thighs.

She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at me and I noticed that the fire in her eyes had been replaced by a dark, cloudy haze.

'That was the most unbelievable fuck you've given me in weeks. I'm going to remember this for a long, long time.'

'Me too darling.' Was about all I could manage to gasp.

But even as I answered her I saw the cloudiness clear from her eyes and they opened wide, staring, staring at something behind me - and just then I heard a gasp, followed by series of low grunts.

I turned and saw Barbara standing there in the door-way, instantly two memories flashed back into my head - of that very first day, when I'd taken Barbara home and I had then caught her masturbating herself - of the afternoon a few weeks later, when I'd returned home early from golf, to find Julia and Barbara in bed together and it had been my turn to do it to myself.

I also remembered the momentary distraction I'd felt a little earlier, now I understood what it had been - the sound of the door opening. Obviously Barbara had finished what she'd been doing and had come to see how she could help us, only to find me furiously fucking her mother's arse. For someone as highly sexed as Barbara was the arousal that sight would have triggered would have needed immediate release - and that's just what she'd done. Unzipped her jeans, pulled them part way down and fingered herself to a quick climax. The grunts I'd heard had signalled her orgasm.

Her head was thrown back, her face and neck tinged a deep pink, her eyes shut tight as she let her fingers finish their work, her body shuddering as the last, slowly diminishing waves of the climax rolled through her.

Helen looked back at me and grinned. 'That's our Barbara, never wants to miss out on anything does she.'

I grinned back, then went to get a couple of towels so we could clean ourselves up before we got dressed again and by the time I returned Barbara had calmed down and was pulling her jeans back up again.

'Sorry if I disturbed you both.' she said with an almost shy smile. 'Seeing you like that was just too much I'm afraid - especially after what's happened.'

'What do you mean darling - what's happened? Is there something wrong with you, with Mike?' Helen said anxiously, straightening her skirt as she hurried across and put her arm around Barbara's shoulder.

'I'll talk about it later Mum.' Barbara replied - and for a few moments it looked as though she was going to burst into tears. But she took a couple of deep breaths, then added. 'Let's get something for us to eat first, we can talk about it over dinner if you like.'


Chapter 43

Problems with Mike

By the time we all sat down Barbara seemed to have pulled herself together a bit but as Helen and I were waiting for her to say something first we ate in relative silence for quite some time and were nearing the end of the main course before she finally found the words to explain what it was that had been bothering her.

'I suppose a lot of it was actually my own fault, if I hadn't been so insistent on us trying the gear he'd put together when he was with Margaret none of this might have happened. But you both seemed to get such a big kick out of it - and when I saw from those stains on the wall just how hard you'd come when Mum tied you up Roger, well I wanted to see if I could do as much for Mike.

Because he'd been so negative about it when I'd mentioned Mum's idea of a foursome, I tried bringing him round to it by a more indirect approach. I got him talking about the other rangers' activities, asked him about some of the women they'd met and what they'd got up to together. He knows that I like hearing people talk about sex - and that he gets the benefit when I get worked up, like that time when we were all down at the beach, so he's all right about that.

Once I'd got him started - and there are some hair-raising happenings I could tell you about - I took cues from what he was telling me to ask him more questions about himself - and especially about how he really felt during those times with Margaret. I mean, he went into such detail that time he told us about what went on and it certainly sounded as though he'd enjoyed what happened, that I just couldn't imagine why he was so reluctant to try it again, with us, or at least with me.

But even when I got him to talk about it in more detail I had the feeling that he was holding something back, nothing I could put my finger on you understand, just a feeling that he was skirting around something. Anyway, I finally did get him to agree that he'd enjoy me doing what she had done for him - and of course I thought that at least was a start.

It was last night, I made a bit of a production out of it, waiting until a Friday evening when I knew he had the whole week-end off and that the others in the house would be out. I fancied the idea of getting him off in a way similar to how Margaret had and which you two used, using the door-way I mean, so I had already bought some hooks and managed to get the screw holes done without him noticing them. I prepared something special for dinner, bought a good bottle of wine - and a new set of rather sexy undies. I actually thought about dropping by to pick up the cat-suit but changed my mind about that, I'm not really sure why.'

As she talked her eyes flicked from Helen to me and then back to her mother. It could have been pure coincidence and my own wishful thinking - but she was certainly looking at me when she said she had thought of coming over for the cat-suit - and I felt sure the expression in her eyes had a deeper meaning when she added that she had changed her mind for some reason.

'I took a while getting myself ready, wanting to make myself look as nice as possible for him. I wore my black, see-through blouse with that short skirt you never liked Mum.' she said as she turned to Helen - and from somewhere in my memories of what she had told me about the times with Luke I recalled her vivid descriptions of an outfit like that and wondered if it were the same one.

'Everything went really well, the dinner was fine, the wine just right and Mike was obviously enjoying both. We were talking and laughing easily together - I was pleased to see that he literally couldn't keep his eyes off the display I was making of myself and steered the conversation around to his ranger friends' experiences again as a way getting him thinking sexy thoughts.

After we'd finished eating I made us some coffee and we sat there talking for quite some time, while we had that and finished off the wine. By then I could see he was starting to get randy - you know that look men get in their eyes when they're getting excited Mum - so as I cleared the things off the table I flaunted myself a bit, just to wind him up even more, then leaned over his shoulder, slid my hands down over his stomach and whispered in his ear that he might like me to make a bit of a fuss of him.

He guessed what I had in mind and although when it came to it he seemed a bit reluctant, as he went along with it I didn't take too much notice of that. I didn't have a hood of course and felt a bit silly about trying to blind-fold him as you did with Roger, Mum - anyway, I thought that seeing me in my new under-wear would actually stir him up even more than just imagining what I looked like. The ropes and shackles weren't as easy to put on as your system sounded but I managed to do a reasonable job and don't mind admitting that when I'd finished and I stood back and looked at him, I started getting some very sexy feelings.