Those Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
Chance encounter progresses into a get together.
4.4k words
4.71
5.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of story. Read Ch 1 first or it may be difficult to understand this submission. The remaining notes are the same as those offered at the beginning if Ch 1.

Enjoy!

******************************************************

I sat at home the same afternoon wondering how Mary Beth and I had progressed so rapidly that we were apparently now going out on a date. She was a recent divorcee from a Pastor, about 20 years older than me and I hadn't seen her in months.

Even now, I struggled to think of our impending get together as a "date". It wasn't called that as we ended our conversation following our chance encounter at the coffee shop. We just hadn't had the time earlier today to finish our conversation and Mary Beth owed me an answer to a question.

But for some reason, it sure felt like a date. At least it did to me. And the look in her eyes as we set up our get together this evening sure made it seem like more than just a dinner with a casual acquaintance to her as well.

Oh, God. Those eyes.

The return to my condo from the coffee shop found me immediately in the bathroom stroking myself and thinking about "those eyes". Damn. I don't recall ever losing my first load so quickly.

But the mental snapshot I'd taken of Mary Beth gazing up at me through her lashes and wispy bangs was just too easy to imagine having taken place with her face in my lap. And as soon as I added in that color in her cheeks and her sexy smile? Done. You could've hit my cock with a sledge hammer and I don't think it would've prevented that first orgasm. And while it's not uncommon for me to be able to stay aroused and work myself back to a second orgasm, this time I didn't even have to try.

I barely softened as I was catching my breath and collecting my wits. Holy Hell, that one knocked me off center.

So the curiosity of remaining mostly hard found my hand back on my cock slow-stoking and wondering what it all meant. The answer seemed pretty obvious when my cock lurched in my own hand as my mind drifted back to thoughts of Mary Beth.

The coffee shop this morning was the first time I'd seen her in something other than a shapeless, calf length dress and shoes with no heel and a closed toe. Not dressed down, so much, as it seemed dressed to be invisible. Or neutral. Just an organic extension of the Church itself. Like a potted plant.

Is there a store where all Pastor's wives shop? Like, "School Marm's'R'Us"? It seems more like a uniform than their "Sunday best".

But this morning she had on jeans and a sweater. Neither really form fitting or very revealing but they did confirm that she was in fact petite and offered-up that she was maybe a little more curvy, and busty, than originally imagined.

Still not someone you'd really do a double-take of out on the street...unless you made eye contact. Her eyes certainly weren't a "potted plant". At all. They stopped traffic. They removed all air from the room. They made clocks lose track of time.

They made my cock lurch again and blow my second load all over myself and my bathroom floor. Shit. After my first orgasm, I hadn't even stopped to consider prepping myself for the second. I just got lost in the moment and let it fly.

More than happy to clean up after myself, though, because I'd NEVER had back-to-back orgasms like that. I'm not sure I've ever had a single orgasm that matched either of them as well. I felt truly spent. I don't remember the last time I took a nap but it crossed my mind to try it out.

Unfortunately, I had a couple of hours on a work project that I had to get done so I put some music on, logged-in and crawled into my world of corporate cyber security.

Cool gig. I won't bore you with all the details but the condensed version is that I'm on a team that builds computer security systems for businesses and once we go live with a new beta version on our test platform the race is on. We all go home for weeks on end and try to be the "hacker" who breaks into the new system.

Basically, we try to break our own invention. Fail to hack in and it can be proven effective and maybe even improved upon with what we'd learned, or actually successfully hack in and prove it ineffective and it potentially gets junked.

The "cool" part is there are big bonuses for those who can hack the system and expose any issues. Those thousands in bonuses pre-launch can usually prevent spending millions for any potential liability later.

So on top of a pretty decent regular salary and benefits I'd already earned bonuses on two occasions in my first year and a half with the company. For only a couple of years out of college, my bank account was doing pretty well.

For our most current version, I've had an idea about how to crash it but after a couple if hours I didn't really seem closer to my objective so I logged-out, stretched and went in search of food.

Leaning against my kitchen counter, it only took a couple of bites into my sandwich for my mind to drift back to Mary Beth. I was really looking forward to seeing her again. Before parting this morning, we'd agreed to meet this evening at 7:00 pm at the Italian bistro right across the street from the coffee shop where we'd met earlier.

Tonight couldn't get here fast enough. That reoccurring thought surprised me because each time it crossed my mind, at no time was it overridden with concerns like, "recently divorced", "Pastor's ex-wife" or "mid 40 year old woman".

I wondered about that. What about her, or this situation, had me so intrigued? So drawn in?

I just knew I was anxious to see her so I wasn't going to overthink it. Find out what Alice Johnston had done back in the day to piss Mary Beth off, hopefully enjoy a good meal, store up some new "eyes" material in my spank bank and then I get on with my life.

Still, the ensuing hours dragged on a bit because I was still not having any luck or gaining traction on my work project. I think my idea has merit, I'm just not coming up with how to implement it. I'm stumped. And I hate being stumped.

But I was able to easily put it behind me as I got myself ready and headed to the bistro. I wanted to get there early to ensure we had a table and weren't left standing out on the sidewalk waiting for a seat.

I wasn't in the mood for trying to keep-up any small talk or idle chit chat within a throng of people. If possible, I wanted to pick-up where we had left off this morning. From the point where she'd first offered me that genuine smile which had transformed her, and those amazing eyes, into the reason I'd left two mind-blowing loads all over my bathroom earlier today.

There wasn't a waiting group of patrons as I approached the bistro 20 minutes early. That's a good sign. So I entered and started scanning for an open table in the best location for continuing our conversation. Somewhere that offered-up at least a little bit of privacy.

The booths along an interior, old brick wall seemed most ideal so I skirted wide to gain a vantage point to scan them for an open one. What the hell?!?! One of the booths was waving at me.

I took a second to register what was going on and another second to acknowledge Mary Beth already sitting in a booth looking toward me and waving.

I approached and took a seat opposite her.

"Hi," we both said simultaneously and smiled. But this wasn't the same Mary Beth I'd left 10 hours ago just across the street. At least not in the eyes.

I mean, from what I could see she looked great. Eye-poppingly great. Her hair was done up. A little more make-up than usual but still natural looking. And she had on a blouse and slacks combo that from what I could tell in her seated position, was very flattering and complimentary.

A very contemporary, alluring woman who had shed her "potted plant" identity and was presenting as an orchid or lotus flower. The transformation was undeniable...but it didn't extend to her eyes.

Her eyes were filled with the storm clouds and looked like they threatened rain.

"What's wrong?" I asked her quietly, no longer curious as to why she had arrived so early.

She held up her hand as a waitress approached us. We ordered our drinks and accepted menu's and then were again alone.

I laid my menu down and looked at Mary Beth. It seemed she was forcing herself to avoid eye contact by studiously reviewing her menu.

"Mary Beth, what's wrong?" I quietly asked again.

Quick glance from her up over the top of the menu then a slow closing of her eyes as she hung her head back down.

She took a couple of slow, deep breaths as if steeling herself, and said, "I'm not sure I can have this conversation in this setting, Scott. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to have this conversation at all."

I didn't feel it was the time to say anything yet so I just offered her as much unspoken compassion and understanding as I could as I looked at her.

"Don't do that," she said, "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" I replied, truly taken aback and confused.

"Like you're reading me. Reading my thoughts and what's in my soul."

Well that cleared it up. Not. I didn't have a response to that so I filled the void in conversation by rearranging stuff on the table and clearing space as our waitress approached with our drinks.

She asked if we were ready to order and after a quick glance at Mary Beth I said, "Give us a few more minutes, please," and offered her a weak smile.

"Sure thing, no problem," she said as she started walking away. "Be back in a few," was offered over her shoulder.

I turned my gaze back to Mary Beth who directed her attention back down to her menu.

"Mary Beth, if you don't want to go through with this it's no problem," I started as gently as possible, "It was enjoyable seeing you again so unexpectedly this morning...and I'm not sure how that led to us now sitting here but I certainly understand if you don't want to talk we me about you personal life. It's a bit surreal for me as well."

I left that offer to get out just hanging there between us. I couldn't read her reaction to it as she kept her focus on the menu in front of her.

Finally, she looked at me and just held my gaze for a minute. She was clearly conflicted but I wasn't really sure what about. So I gave her whatever space she needed to work it out.

"Scott," she started eventually, "It's not that I won't tell you about Alice. It's that I don't know why I even want to share it with you. Regardless, I certainly can't get into it here. This was a mistake."

That must have elicited a visible reaction from me because she quickly followed with, "Not meeting you. Here. I don't mean that. It was in thinking that I could tell you about Alice Johnston in a restaurant, over lasagna, that has me out of sorts."

Slight pause and a lowering of her voice, "That was foolish of me."

I really didn't know how to respond to her and what she'd just revealed but I felt the need to lighten the mood so I did what I normally do in tense or difficult situations. I made a joke.

"So you've decided on the lasagna?"

She guffawed. Literally. Very uncharacteristically and unexpectedly but she couldn't contain herself. It was so infectious that I joined her laughter that only tapered off after about 30 seconds.

Mary Beth had her face in her hands by the end trying to not be a disruption to other patrons and I could see her eventually winding down. When she finally regained composure, she looked up at me slowly and had tears in her eyes. I'm sure to anyone looking on, they were tears of laughter.

I could tell they weren't. There was more to it than that. I didn't want to break the mood by asking so I just smiled at her and took a sip of water.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

All I offered back was an equally quiet, "You're welcome."

"Can we leave?"

That caught me off guard but I was pretty quick with a response of, "Sure, let's go."

I flagged the waitress, told her something had come up and left her a $10 bill for my iced tea and Mary Beth's water and I stood up to go.

For some reason, what seemed like the most natural thing in the world was to offer her my hand and lead her out from the bistro to the sidewalk. Once there, the hand holding seemed a bit awkward so we let go and just started walking together down the sidewalk. Complete opposite direction from my from my condo but I didn't make that fact known. There was a momentum happening that felt comfortable and I didn't want to disrupt it.

So I just walked next to Mary Beth in silence, letting her mood or inertia set our course.

After about a full block, we approached an area of the sidewalk where a cement stoop projected out blocking our path while walking two abreast but instead of naturally falling into single file, Mary Beth just stepped up onto the stoop and walked across it by my side. This act brought her almost even with my 6' 1" height and before it registered enough to comment, she abruptly stopped, grabbed my arm to turn me and we stood facing each other.

Again, this was her rodeo so I just met her gaze and waited. Truthfully, there was a little more intensity in her stare and I was curious as to what she was trying to work out in her mind.

I felt like I was the new computer security program and she was trying to hack into me. That was a new feeling. I actually kind of liked it. Like we were sharing something only we could possibly understand.

Finally, Mary Beth seemed to set her resolve and began.

"Let me ask you something, Scott. How specifically did you know I harbored feelings against Alice Johnston? I mean, I carried that with me over the last couple of years at the Church and no one, EVER, knew about it or said anything."

How do you answer that one? Geez. We'd already covered that it was apparently our eyes that gave us away, so what else can you say without sounding like a stalker, nut job or a playa' just spitting out a line.

I "kicked the can" a little bit by asking her to walk with me another block and a half down to a neighborhood park I remember seeing before.

"Let's head there," and I followed with, "and I'll see if I can come up with a more specific answer for you."

She didn't respond "yes" or "no", just turned and walked with me a couple of more steps until she hopped lightly down from the stoop and we continued on.

This time, the feeling to hold her hand no longer felt awkward to me so I grasped it as we walked. I gave it a quick squeeze and when she returned the squeeze with one of her own, we walked on hand in hand.

It was a really nice evening. Warm temps, light breeze and we had about an hour until sundown.

We walked over to a park bench and sat down in unison as if we'd planned it and I found myself still holding her hand. In the context of the day, this seemed like the most natural occurrence so far. Very comfortable. Not really that intimate. It just provided comfort.

So much so that I turned to her and began unloading all my thoughts and observations about her as the subdued, understated, subservient, "Pastor's wife". I immediately continued with how incongruous that was with the expressiveness, the liveliness and the depth and passion I had seen so frequently in her eyes.

I let it fly. And I must have been invested in what I was saying because I found myself wound-up pretty tightly and gripping her hand quite kind of possessively as I finished my lengthy explanation.

I noticed that tension in my grip and gently relaxed, beginning instead to lightly and slowly trace my thumb up and down the backside of her hand.

I glanced down at the touch we shared, took a deeper breath and finally said, "It's that same passion in your eyes that flashed to the anger or irritation I mentioned everytime Alice was around you."

Mary Beth seemed to take in all I'd just said and it wasn't until I saw her visibly relax that I realized she had also been tensed up while I'd been rambling on.

But relax she did, even leaning in and resting her shoulder against my upper arm. Good. Back to comfortable. Apparently what I'd told her didn't piss her off or weird her out. In fact, it was the most relaxed I think I'd ever seen her.

So I guess it shouldn't have been such a shock to me when, while staring out straight ahead over the park, that Mary Beth so calmly and plainly said, "almost three years ago to the day is when I walked in on Alice Johnston sucking my ex-husbands dick in his office at the Church."

I'm sure my dumbstruck expression was priceless but we both continued to set facing forward. The only change was my thumb quit stroking her hand and I went back to giving hers a firm squeeze.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, Mary Beth," I was finally able to say out loud, "that had to be devastating."

"It was." she said, "But it helped me eventually break away from a man I found out I no longer loved. Just over twenty years of bullshit and lies."

She half turned her body toward me at this point but still kept her gaze out over the park as she continued, "that asshole was my high school sweetheart, is the only man I've ever been with and over all of that time he preached to me about the sins of temptation, sins of the flesh, how oral sex is "dirty" and adultery will send you to hell."

"So imagine my surprise walking in and finding her lips around his cock. They didn't see me and I didn't interrupt them. Just watched him fuck her face up to the point where she jacked him to a finish in her mouth. She licked her lips, zipped him up, stood up, kissed him on his mouth and said with a smile, "Until next time, sweety."

"I gasped at that, which finally caught their attention, and all I could think to say was, "How many "next times" have there been, Alice?"

"I couldn't and didn't stay for the answer. It was pretty clear it was a regular occurrence so the answer really didn't matter. Took almost two years of soul searching and screwing up my courage but I eventually filed for the divorce we just recently completed."

"Fuck him straight to hell!" she finished with a final spat.

I know I flinched a bit at that because Mary Beth fully turned to me and looked at me with a little bit of a smirk. "Does my foul language offend you?" she asked.

"Not particularly," I answered, "just not the way I ever expected to hear you talk."

"Well I grew up with an old school, Irish cop for a dad and two older, extremely crass, sports playing brothers. So I learned from the best and can blister paint if I really want to. Turns out, it's like riding a bike. Who knew?"

With that, she again broke into that dazzling smile she possesses but had never really put on display...at least when I had been around her.

"Please do more of that," I said, capturing her gaze again.

"More of what? Cussing?" she asked, breaking out into an almost childlike giggle.

"No. Smiling," I said, staying serious, "you light-up when you do it."

That got her serious again. She paused for a minute still looking at me then turned back to sitting side by side and leaned into me. This time actually snuggling in.

Eventually, I softly said, "Thanks for sharing. I can't imagine how hard that was to live through that and now share it with me. You're an amazing lady."

It seemed we were content at that point to just bask in our new found closeness and the beautiful evening but it wasn't very long before Mary Beth continued with, "It's the feeling of wasted time and all the sacrifice that really bothers me."

"I mean, everything I'd given my life for in support of our supposed "shared mission" amounted to what? I'm 46, no kids, two brothers halfway across the continent and in the end, it seemly begins and ends with Alice Johnston and a mouthful of his dick and me left wondering, "Wait..., why can't I do that?""

No, no, no.....

I didn't need to hear that. It seems the lotus flower is wanting to bloom. It's incredible how each layer getting peeled back exposes a woman who grows more attractive with each revelation.

12