Those Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary Beth...," I started slowly, not really sure what words were going to come out to complete my sentence, "I think you can have whatever you want. And rather than lament over what you don't have or have maybe given up, begin tomorrow in pursuit of what you do want."

"I'm not going to pretend to know you, but the woman I've spent time with today is incredibly desirable and people will be lucky to get to know you. It no longer matters what your life has been to this point."

"But," I cautioned, "you may want to hold off on telling people you want a mouth full of dick," I then added with a chuckle, "that may start any new relationship off on the wrong foot."

I felt her shaking as she giggled next to me. We calmed down and sat quiet for the next few minutes. It was growing dark out and the neighborhood around us was quieting down.

Mary Beth finally turned fully sideways on the bench and made the type of eye contact with me that was impossible to break, so I settled in and waited on what she offered next.

"So is our relationship now started off on the wrong foot?" she finally asked.

I cocked a brow but held her gaze. It seemed whatever I said next was going to be extremely important to both her and me, so I didn't rush into saying anything.

She seemed content to be patient and wait me out.

I didn't want to toy with the emotions of someone who's recently been through what she's endured. So I didn't get all sappy. I also didn't want to rebuff her outright as she seemed fragile. My "go to" of joking my way through discomfort didn't seem appropriate for what she was looking for either so I just stared into her eyes. It's always in the eyes. Especially her eyes.

What the hell. Toss the dice. The feeling had been building in me ever since I sat down with her this morning and if my "radar" wasn't broken it seemed she was offering, so I said,

"If you've never given or received oral, you've never truly made love. That's a shame. We'll need to see what we can do to remedy that."

I'd said it so plainly and matter of fact that she caught her breath and was holding it until I finished. She was flushed once she finally let it escape and her eyes for the first time revealed the blue I was most interested in seeing. That of desire.

Her eyes had grown a bit heavy lidded which looked seductive as fuck but the blue still showing through was now aglow. Like I was staring at the pilot lights on a two burner gas stove. I'd known my cock was there a couple of times throughout the evening as it had twitched a time or two as she discussed blow jobs or used profanity.

But now, looking into the blue flame of her eyes, I was growing hard.

"I want to truly be made love to," she purred out like a cat...but so quiet I had to lean in to hear her.

Yep. That did it. I was at full mast now and it was getting uncomfortable sitting on the bench without adjusting. So I did the most brazen thing I could think of to try and validate the openness and courage she was showing me. I leaned farther forward, gave her a very tender, light kiss on the lips then leaned all the way back and made an unabashed show of repositioning my dick in my pants.

Those eyes. Damn. They narrowed slightly when I kissed her then widened again as she followed my hands and realized what I was doing in her full view. The pilot lights went full blow torch. My God the intensity emanating from her eyes almost scared me. Yet I grew harder still.

"This hardness is all your fault, Mary Beth," I said with just a subtle smirk.

"We need to get out of here. NOW!" she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the bench.

"Will you come with me to my place?" she asked once we were walking.

"I'd love to," I said, "I'm certain you have something much better to eat there than lasagna. That other place wasn't doing it for me."

No outward reaction to my quip from Mary Beth other than a tightening of her grip on my hand and a noticeable quickening of her pace.

It seems she had a new mission in life.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12