Those Eyes Ch. 04

Story Info
A flower in bloom.
6.3k words
4.83
4.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of an encounter that picks up from the prior chapter. It really doesn't stand alone as a story very well so I encourage you to go back to the beginning of this series.

I hope you enjoy!

******************************************************

Those Eyes Ch. 4

Getting the remainder of Mary Beth's buttons undone and her blouse removed kept getting sped-up by me as more and more of her upper body was revealed. So sexy. Clear, porcelain skin with absolutely perfect B cup sized breasts in a very understated and modest cream colored bra. There were about a half dozen freckles in a small cluster just below the silver Cross on her necklace but that was the extent of any markings on her otherwise clear skin.

This became the canvas for which her passion had begun to visibly reveal itself. The splotches of crimson, and various other shades of red, were spattered haphazardly across her chest as if Jackson Pollock had been turned loose with his brushes.

The result was breathtaking.

As I kissed my way down her neckline and across her collarbone to lay the blouse with her slacks on the floor, I got a peek at her panties and they also appeared to be more for comfort than sex appeal and they were in a color that looked like her bra. Likely a very unassuming and practical matching set...which would fit the personality of the woman I had come to know today.

Once freed of the blouse, my hands found the clasp at the back of the bra as I worked my kisses back up her neck to her ear. Her moaning was becoming a bit more subdued and as I leaned back to create space with which to remover her bra, I noticed that her eyes were closed. Not just shut. Closed. Like she was scrunching them closed.

That was odd. Less than a minute ago her eyes looked like the flamed tip of a blowtorch and she was intently watching and participating in each little new step we took. Now she seemed to be retreating into a shell.

To gauge just where she was at in all this, I asked quietly, "Do you want to lie back, Mary Beth, so that we can remove your panties?"

She immediately reclined and aligned herself on the bed so that her head was on a pillow. Once horizontal, she lifted her hips and quickly pushed her panties down and dropped them off the side of the bed. She did this somewhat perfunctorily and I didn't see her open her eyes.

Okay..? She didn't hesitate, I thought, so she still seems to want to proceed. But what changed?

I sat there for a minute admiring her body and lazily running my fingertips up and down her torso, then onto her legs and then back up and down her arm closest to me. I wasn't touching her sensitive spots, just trying to pass comfort and relaxation through to her through a gentle touch.

Lying back, her small breasts had next to no sag and her perfectly symmetrical, eraser nub nipples were hard and pointing high. Just a hint of a paunch on an otherwise tiny waist and a beautiful black bush that was groomed but still in a full triangle covering her mound. Really nice legs, and like her bra and panty set, her toenails were painted to match her fingernails.

Not the body of a 46 year old. I guess her petite frame and the fact she hadn't given birth to children allows her to keep it all together much longer than the typical women her age.

Apparently, my relaxation efforts weren't working for her as she was still laying there perfectly still with her eyes scrunched closed. Like laying on the exam table at a doctors visit.

"Are you all good, Mary Beth?" I asked gently before doing anything additional with her.

"Ohhh, yeah. Very good!", she replied back with some of that same sultry tone she left me with a few minutes ago. But still no opening of the eyes. Again, seemed ready to move forward but just not as an active participant. I was a little flummoxed and it was throwing me off my game.

The only thing I could come up with is that we were at the point of our interlude where in any of her prior sexual experiences she was just supposed to lay back and take what's coming. An inanimate receptacle. How would that be enjoyable for her? More importantly, what guy finds that appealing? Having sex with a partner who doesn't actively participate?

That doesn't work for me.

If that's what she's accustomed to, I've got to see if she's open to more. To a more complete experience. Everything leading up to this point has revealed one of the most intense and passionate women I've ever been around. Shutting that down and sequestering it now would be a shame.

"Mary Beth", I said as I sat up closer to her and slid my had back up to her cheek, "look at me."

She turned her head slightly toward the sound of my voice and opened her eyes.

"There's my girl," I said with a gentle smile. Time to see where we stand.

"I'm happy because you said that you "truly want to make love" and that excites me," I started, "but we can only do that if you are here with me. Taking part. Sharing your passion with me."

"Is that something you can do for me? Is that what you want?" I asked her.

Mary Beth had a little "deer in the headlights" look to her as she processed what I said and subsequently had asked of her. There was about a 30 second stretch where I could tell she was struggling to understand what she was apparently doing wrong, then a shift toward realization where I thought she was maybe going to break down crying.

Eventually, very softly she said, "I can do that. And that's what I want more than anything."

Okay. So we know where we want to go. Now, how do we get there?

Taking into account some of the incidents that had occurred earlier throughout the day, it's clear Mary Beth doesn't have much experience in this arena and she seems willing to be helped, or even led if need be, to get to what she wants. A silly thought kept popping into my head. An idea, really. One so stupid that I kept rejecting it and closing it out of my mind. But it wouldn't go away.

Would it work? Could it? More than likely Mary Beth would think I'm an idiot and laugh me out of my own bedroom. Shit, shit, shit.

The problem is I had no other ideas except just giving her my best shot and seeing if I could draw her out of her shell through sheer bliss and admiration of my skills. Yeah, right. Make her a receptacle again and what...just hope I'm somehow magical? Really dumb plan. That's not what she wants and in that case, I likely only get one shot to help give her what she wants.

Even as a younger guy I'm pretty confident in my love making because I've been taught both attentiveness and patience. And for one of the few times in my own, fairly modest sexual history I am definitely more caring about what Mary Beth gets out of this more than I am meeting my own needs. Call me a young, sentimental fool, I guess, but this really is all about her.

So back to my idea that now weirdly seems less stupid than just diving in and giving it my best shot.

During my first two years of college, there was a silly sex game going around campus where students who hooked-up would play a version of 'Simon Says' during their encounter. I'd done it a couple of times and didn't get much out of it, like most other accounts I was told about, our sexual maturity level at the time meant the game went something like this:

"Simon says kiss me."

"Simon says show me your breasts."

"Simon says suck my dick....."

"Ahhhhhh....fuck!" Load blown.

Game over.

In theory, if someone didn't do what Simon said, or did something Simon didn't say, they'd get penalized by a little pinch, a quick nip, a mild hair pull or even some tickling. Like I said, silly.

Really, nothing all that special came from from the game and it faded away as quickly as it came, but I did leave it remembering just how much a girl is willing to do for you if they thought they "had" to because the game said they did. I catalogued it in my brain as girls actually wanting to be sexually adventurous but not being brave enough to do it of their own volition for fear of being thought of as easy or labeled a slut.

That knowledge didn't really help me at that time...but I couldn't get it out of my head now with my current situation. Mary Beth seemed like the exact person who needed that type of help. Basically having a neutral 3rd party narrate and tell her what to do.

The question is, did I have the guts to actually propose this as an option for us right here, right now? It's gonna sound childish and dumb. FUCK! This is about her. Here we go.

"Mary Beth," I started slowly to kind of feel my way, "I've got a challenge for you that is going to sound odd but I want you to trust me. Do you?"

A little wary, "Yesss...?" came out as her reply. More question than answer.

"That didn't sound all that convincing," I said, "Will you trust me?"

No hesitation this time, just, "Yes."

Good. More definite. Here we go.

"Do you remember the game, Simon Says?" I asked.

"Yes." Questioning eyes for sure, but neither mortified or ready to bust out laughing. So far, so good.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do. We're going to have "Simon" lead us through this first journey. It's going to probably take you out of your comfort zone but I think it'll help both of us get you past the 20 years of bullshit you told me about. If at any time you don't think it's right or working for you, then we'll end it and try something different."

I finished with, "When you grew up with those sports playing brothers of yours, did you compete with them?"

"Oh, yeah!" she came back with quickly. "We competed all the time! I always had to stand up for myself because they teased me mercilessly." She finished with, "I had to compete to survive."

Well, well. That recollection fired her up a bit. She didn't seem freaked out or put off at all by the Simon Says suggestion. More to the point, it appears to be something she can maybe get into.

"So you think you're up for a challenge?" I said trying to goad her. "You think you've got the guts?"

"I think so," she said with as much confidence as she could muster, "I'm pretty competitive."

"Okay," I started, "You've without question got the sexiest eyes I've ever seen, so Simon Says to make eye contact with me and maintain it throughout the game."

Mary Beth was already looking at me so she just gave a quick smile and got a little twinkle in her eye.

With that, I kept my eye contact firm while reaching down and pulling off my socks. Mary Beths gaze didn't budge. I smiled at her, she smiled back.

Next I stood up and removed my shirt. Solid eye contact. Off came my pants. Same. Slowly dropped my boxer-briefs. Same.

She's doing good. Still with me.

I sat back down next to her and gave her a small smile. She came back with one that seemed cocky. Confident.

Time to see what she's made of.

I maintained eye contact while reaching over and slowly dragging my fingertips up from her knee, skirting just along her bush up over her stomach to where I ended up with a full cup of her breast and the nipple lightly pinched between my thumb and forefinger.

With this she sucked in a deep breath, rolled her head back, breaking eye contact, and let a moan escape her lips.

I reached down and pinched her side, where a love handle would be if she had one.

"OWWWW!" She yelped in disbelief, "Wha..?"

"Simon didn't say you could break eye contact," I didn't smile when I interrupted her reaction. I wanted to remove the "fun" side of this game and show her that eye contact was imperative. In my mind, eye contact was everything. Especially with those eyes.

"Simon says to make eye contact and maintain it throughout," I said softly again as I went back to lightly stroking my fingertips across the top of her chest then down between her breasts and across her stomach.

"Okay, okay," she said petulantly, locking her eye contact back in and showing a bit of fire.

Good. She's shown that when she's intense, her passion flows. And that's what she needs if I'm to give her what she said she wants.

I slid up and again did the breast cup with a tweak of her nipple. Her eye's lost a bit of focus but she maintained eye contact and I could see a little triumph in her eyes. So I very lightly allowed my hand to travel up her neck, then gently along her cheek and over to where I traced her ear and lobe with the very tips of my finger.

I know this tickled her a bit because her natural reaction was pretty predictable. She flinched her head to the side trying to pinch her ear down to her shoulder and scrunched her eyes shut while starting to screech from the tickle.

I moved my hand back and grabbed some short hairs at the nape of her neck and gave a quick tug.

"OUCH!" Her eyes flew open looking at me and she whined, "Dang, Scott!"

I stayed in character. "Simon didn't say you could break eye contact."

She was looking at me now with daggers.

"I'm surprised," I said, poking at her ego a bit, "I figured you actually had some game but I guess if simple eye contact is too hard, maybe we should find something else."

"And "Dang Scott"...? Really?" I continued prodding her, "I thought you could "blister paint"? Something about it being like riding a bike."

I wasn't sure if I was taking this too far but I really believed she had the passion and fire in her to thrive with this. Too many times today she had went to blue flames within her eyes to the point I felt I was being consumed by her intensity. That's the woman I needed her to be right now.

I had barely finished that thought when Mary Beth barked out, "Listen!" Her blue flames were burning brightly again. "It IS like riding a fucking bike" she said as she reached over without averting her gaze and roughly grabbed my junk, "so bring it on."

With that, she gave a couple of quick but awkward tugs on my cock and announced with a sneer directed at me, "Game on, bitch!"

Holy shit...! What have I done? I've created a monster. The other surprise was my cock lurching in her hand as she talked shit back to me. If she would have just held on for a few more seconds I'd have likely blown a nut right there. But getting me off wasn't the point she was trying to make with her action and outburst.

Following my throbbing in her hand, she let my cock go, gave it two quick, gentle pats on the head and said sweetly, "Good boy," without losing eye contact with me for a single moment.

I no doubt had a look of disbelief on my face because I could see a quick flash of smugness pass through her ensuing gaze.

Game on, indeed.

Time to put this thoroughbred through it's paces.

I started with, "Simon says to drape your right arm up over your head."

As I delivered this order I resumed lightly stroking her upper chest and making circles around her breasts.

Mary Beth complied with her right arm up and that same look of determination in her eyes.

I continued the light stroking around her breasts and said next, "Simon says to drape your left arm up over your head."

Same reaction from Mary Beth. She seemed locked in.

I trailed my hand down and drug it over her bush while saying, "Simon says to lift your knees up with your heels on the bed and to spread your legs."

As she complied, I ran my fingers lightly down and over her very wet opening which elicited a visible reaction from her but her eyes didn't flinch. In fact, a more steely look of determination seemed to set in even though her mouth went slack and a low moan escaped her lips.

Definitely locked in.

I stood up at this point and slowly walked around the foot of the bed to the other side, never breaking eye contact. Neither did she. Her head and eyes were on me like a hawk on a perch watching a field mouse.

But my peripheral vision was getting a major fucking work-out because she looked so sexy lying in that pose and I let her know it.

"God, Mary Beth," I said, "you look so brazen and sexy like this. My legs are weak."

Her mouth went slack again as if she going to try and say something but never formed any actual words as I made my way back to the foot of the bed. I began to crawl toward her and her eyes are totally locked in to mine, almost defiantly, as our shared gaze is maintained thru the valley formed between her legs.

As my face got about even with her feet, I started massaging her left foot with my right hand and said, "Simon says to place the toes of your right foot into my mouth."

I'd never really done much foot play before but there was something screaming at me within my own head that said I wanted to devour every part of Mary Beth that I could. That every part of her was now sensual and erogenous. Something to be worshipped.

She lifted her foot and placed it against my mouth but I didn't open it. As she stared at me just over the top of her toes, I slowly snaked my tongue out between the notch of her first and second toe. It must have tickled or startled her because she pulled her foot away briefly but she quickly put it back for me to continue.

It was a definite moment where her putting it back had nothing to do with the game anymore and everything to do with her wanting me to give attention like this to her foot. You could tell it was turning her on. And it was as much a turn on for me in knowing this as it was for her in wanting my efforts to continue.

So I slowly slid my tongue back between her toes and she did a sharp, but slow, intake of breath as my tongue poked through her toes. I pulled it back then angled my head so that I could suck her big toe into my mouth. As I did this, I very breathy moan emanated from her lips that progressed into a drawn out, "oooooohhhhhh, Gawwwwwwwd!"

Again, though, no loss of eye contact. Time to remind her the rules of Simon Says.

I said, "Put your other foot in my mouth now," as I removed my hand that was massaging it.

She put her right foot down and began to lift her left foot to bring it to my mouth. I sharply slapped the top of her left foot as it moved and said, "Simon didn't say to move this foot."

Rather than shock her or irritate her at being tricked, she kind of gave a look where she may have creamed a little bit. Like getting caught and punished maybe turned her on. I made a mental note of that for a future date...hopefully.

But Mary Beth was already back to her original posture of right foot at my mouth with her left returned to the bed. She was clearly ready for what's next. So I held her right foot up and began kissing my way up her ankle to her calf then on to her inner knee. By this point, there was no doubt she was fully invested in what we were doing. Her eyes were back to that blowtorch intensity and her lids were drooping again.

Whoever coined the phrase, "bedroom eyes" wished they had seen the way Mary Beth looked right now. She was sex personified and I had no doubt she would overcome any demons from her past while getting her needs fulfilled tonight. She was in fully in command of her own wants and desires.

Time to help her explore.

As I brought my face down to her womanhood, kissing along her inner thigh to get there, I paused for a couple of seconds so that I could drink in the visage of those eyes as a backdrop over the top of her mound. Her look was one of desperation and determination and the piercing gaze was so intense that it distracted me for a brief amount of time.

I was laying face down on the bed, with my cock under me and being pressed into my comforter. With the look Mary Beth was giving me, bringing on the added hardness to my member, I couldn't help but groan as I mashed my crotch down harder into the mattress.

"God, Mary Beth," I said with a heavy breath onto her pussy lips, "I want to taste you so bad."

At this, her lower jaw moved slowly up and down like the jaw of a fish out of water and her hips started flexing up and down in similar fashion as if trying to reach out to the warm breath they felt caressing their center.

12