Those Eyes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simon says to take your right hand, touch yourself to get your fingers wet, then put them in my mouth..."

Her body froze with her mouth open and it seemed like time stopped for about three full seconds. Then a very low moan that sounded like it came from the pit of her stomach slowly escaped her mouth as she reached her right hand down and laid it over her opening. My face was only about two inches from her hand and I was totally enraptured watching Mary Beth's eyes as I could also see her hand moving and hear the wetness under her fingers.

After a couple of seconds, she reached her fingers out to me and I greedingly attacked them by deep throating and sucking and licking off every drop of her essence I could extract. Her moan continued, going up about a 1/4 octave as I cleaned her fingers.

"Simon says MORE!" I rasped in what sounded like the desperation of a man dying in the desert begging water.

Mary Beth heard the tone in my voice and it was the first time since we'd started that she'd gotten validation that I was also as turned on as her. To the point where I could break character. That seemed to be an additional turn on for her and I wanted to stop and cheer for her. That shared arousal is one of the things that I really wanted her to experience and I looked forward to bringing it up and talking with her about it after we were through. If we ever got through. I didn't want it to end.

But since Mary Beth knew I truly wanted to taste her, she took that second command to heart and went into her womanhood with reckless abandon scooping her wetness out and trying to ladel it over to my mouth. I happily met her half way and even grabbed her hand to hold it tight into my mouth sucking on her fingers to make sure I got every drop. Her moan caught with a sputter for a second or two then continued on, but up another 1/4 octave.

When I released her hand from my mouth I said, "Simon says to take both hands and massage your breasts."

A second to process this new command then as her hands moved to comply, I leaned in the two inches and clamped my mouth fully on her pussy and dove my tongue down into her entrance. This caught her off guard and four things happened at once.

One, her hands actually clapped down on her breasts and grabbed hold like she was falling and these would grant her purchase.

Two, her hips jerked at the unexpected pleasure and her pubic bone caught me pretty good in the upper lip and nose. Not enough to dislodge me. No way in hell I was letting go now that I'd had a taste.

Three, a yelp escaped her lips followed by a guttural, "ooooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuucccck..." that bled back into her previous moan. Now up another 1/4 octave.

And finally, her eyes rolled back for the briefest of moments before her head snapped up with her chin buried on her chest and it looked like her blue eyes were going to slice into me like light sabers.

I actually had a moment of distraction with that thought trying to remember if the blue light sabers were Empire or Jedi but her ongoing moan snapped me immediately back to attention.

Her stare now was so intense that I immediately forgave the brief moment of broken eye contact. Simon can fuck right the hell off. The spirit of the game was intact.

I wasn't ready for this first round to end yet so I took it easy on eating her out. Time to remind myself again that this is about her in more ways than just a quick oral orgasm. It's about shared stimulation and gratification. It's about sexual satisfaction in extremely intimate and erotic ways that don't involve intercourse. And it's about empowering her to feel comfortable in expressing herself sexually while getting her needs met.

So I spent more time kissing and licking around her pussy than actually on it and she continued to shoot me those blue daggers while massaging her own breasts. Even backing off with my tongue, I could tell she was very close to popping.

Time to nip this in the bud and regain some control.

So I dropped down below he pussy and delivered a quick bite on her ass cheek right beside her puckered butthole.

"OHHH!" she squawked in surprise with widened eyes looking at me showing a little bit of confusion.

"Simon didn't say you could cum yet," I said, "Simon says to return your hands up to behind your head."

This was one of those cute, endearing moments where you could see the conflict in her compliance. On the one hand, she SO wanted to chase the sexual release that had been building within her. On the other hand, she absolutely wasn't ready for the experience to end, so being left hanging on the edge is therefore tolerated.

Mary Beth doesn't have the experience to know what "edging" is so when she's right in the middle of an excited, aroused state like this one, now's not the time to get all talkative.

For some reason the movie line from "As Good As It Get's" popped into my head where Jack Nicholson's character bemoans to Greg Kinnear, "I'm DROWNING here...and you're describing the water!"

Not the time to initiate open dialogue. This isn't a classroom, it's the heat of the moment. Just keep stoking the fire.

I leaned back in and started lightly kissing around her opening again, letting her simmer back down to a low boil. When I could see her tension draining and her body beginning to relax, I said, "Simon says to place your right hand on the back of my head."

As she brought her hand out and placed in on my head, I moved my kisses back onto her pussy lips then completed a full, slow lick from her ass all the way up to her clit. Her eyes got wider and her mouth went slack during my lick and I settled back in to nibbling my way around her lips and sucking them gently into my mouth. Again, working slowly so as not to rush her up to, or over, the edge.

The pace seemed to work for her. Her eyes were definitely intense and burning white hot but she seemed in control and appeared content to see this through to the end. However long it took.

That control was tested mightily when I slid a finger into her and let it just rest in place while I continued to kiss and nibble my way around the digit. That moan returned very quietly but was defintiely up another 1/4 to 1/2 octave. It would slowly fade out to the point where she'd expell all of her breath, then she'd replenish her air and start it over. Like slow rolling waves crashing over a beach.

The intensity ratcheted up when I said, "Simon says for you to take your left hand and also place it on my head."

Ahhh...yes. Those eyes. Her look was molten at this point. And incredible erotic vantage point from either direction. At least I hope it is for the woman because it is sexy as fuck for the man. Looking up over her matted mound and knotted torso, between mottled breasts being pushed together by the extended arms reaching out to hold my head in place and into a face frozen in the rapture of exploration to the core of her own sexual being. Ready to explode in ecstasy once it's finally found.

What's not to love?

Once she was positioned and her eye's were pleading for release, I started slow stroking my finger in and out of her hot chamber making sure to put pressure in the area up behind her pubic bone. Her face started to spasm as I did this and her moan bottomed out dropping back down a full octave. Her upper chest also blossomed fully again into th at incredible array of crimson splotches. I was hitting something in there that was pretty sensitive.

At the same time, her hands that were resting on my head now clenched up and moved to grab a handful of hair above each of my ears.

Ah, yes. The sign. She was turning into the homestretch and was ready to ride to the finish. Time to lengthen the reins and give Mary Beth her head.

I did this by removing my mouth from her and I said quite authoritatively, "Simon says to grind your hips up and down to fuck my face to orgasm."

With that, I winked at her and put my mouth back down and flattened my tongue out laying it on her clit. Finally putting some direct attention and pressure on the spot I'd been studiously avoiding.

Mary Beth groaned and her hips quick jerked once or twice. It felt like maybe she had a mini orgasm, or maybe just a tremor before the earthquake, but soon after that she started rolling her hips and getting into a more synchronous rhythm.

With eyes alight and focused on mine, along two handfuls of my hair, she was primed for take-off. At this point, her moans went verbal.

"Oh fuck! Ohhh myyy fucking, FUCK! Oh, Scott! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH Gawwwwwwd dammmmn!"

Through each verbal outburst the pace of her hips increased and her hands pulled my head and tongue down to deliver greater pressure onto her clit as my finger continued to stroke her in time to her hip movements. I was in heaven. Here was a perfect angel of a lady using my face as her sex toy. I'd never been more turned on in my life. If I would've thought of it at the time, I'm sure I could've dry humped my comforter in time with her thrusts and made myself cum. I was just so engrossed and captivated by the sheer intensity and commitment Mary Beth was showing toward getting herself off that I didn't even consider my needs.

What I did consider was that it was time to introduce a second finger and let my pinky drop down to start massaging around her anus.

That did the trick. As soon as I inserted the second digit and started rubbing around her rosebud, her verbal barrage went complete mumbo jumbo, like she was speaking in tongues. Not long after, she started losing her rhythm and was just spasming and bucking against my mouth.

A final moment of verbal clarity though when Mary Beth screamed, "OH GOD, Scoooooooooooooooott!" Then just, "Oh fuh, OH FUCK! Ohhh, oh!" as she thrashed around on my face as the damn finally broke.

I'd never seen someone just ride the pleasure out for as long as Mary Beth did. She allowed herself to see how far she could go without any reservation or preconceived notion for how long it is supposed to last. She just kept going until her body finally gave out on her.

Her hips finally dropped and she instinctively rolled onto her side. She hadn't let go of my hair yet and as she contracted herself into the fetal position, she pulled me up to lay next to her. Once I was there, she just reached out with her arms, looped them around my neck and held on as her body continued to tremble and periodic mewling and quiet moans escaped her lips.

I laid there beside her panting, replaying in my head the completely erotic and sexy scene that had just happened and marveled at how hard my cock still was in the moment. Mary Beth, on the other hand, was almost catatonic. I didn't know if she was actually going to pass out, simply fall asleep or just lay there in a mind blown puddle of goo mewling like a new born baby.

I left her alone for about 4 to 5 minutes. By then, I had softened and was really needing a drink of water.

"Mary Beth?" I eventually said, very softly, "How are you doing, babe?"

I let that hang there for another minute then reached up and pushed some of the sweaty, matted down hair off her forehead and away from her eyes.

"How are you doing, babe?" I repeated.

This time, she opened her eyes about half way and looked at me. No mistaking that look. Sated.

She didn't look ready to talk so I asked her, "Would you like a cold drink of water?"

Weak smile and nod.

"Okay," I said, "I'll be right back."

I got to the kitchen, grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and also ran a clean dish towel under some cool water.

I got back into the bedroom and saw that Mary Beth had relaxed from the fetal position and was now just laying on her side with her face buried in her arm. Quietly sobbing.

"Hey," I said very gently as I laid back down beside her and held her in my arms, "it's okay. You're here with me and it's okay."

She composed herself pretty quickly and said, "I know. I'm just taking a moment to feel sorry for myself on missing out on this for all those years. Hell, not even knowing that I WAS missing out."

I propped a pillow and asked her to sit up a little bit so that she could take a drink. As she was getting situated, I cracked the lid on her bottle of water and handed it to her. She took one sip and looked over at me with big eyes as she swallowed.

"Oh, God! I didn't know how parched I was," she said as she took a much longer second drink. At she finished, I took the cool towel and wiped her brow. She shivered a little bit and smiled weakly but said it felt nice.

Then I got my water bottle and sat up beside her to take a drink. Like her, once I got the first sip out of the way, I felt like draining the remainder of the bottle in the second swig. Only then did I use the damp towel to wipe the bulk of her juices off my face. I really wasn't in a hurry, nor did I particularly want to do it so quick, but I wanted to give her a kiss and I didn't know how she'd feel tasting herself on my lips.

When I got done and set the towel to the side, I leaned over to her, lifted her chin with my hand and gave her a light kiss on the lips. She closed her eyes for this one and I could tell she could smell herself on me. She kissed me back harder pushing her tongue past my lips. I guess she didn't mind.

When we broke the kiss and I leaned back, her eyes were back smoldering in full pilot light mode. Damn. Those eyes again. I felt my cock twitch.

"Now," she said, "about starting this relationship off on the wrong foot..."

TO BE CONTINUED

12