Those Eyes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever stamina I thought I'd had left was about blown right there. God, this woman was blessed with the ability to exude sexiness and sensuality as if she were simply taking a breath of air. Utter bullshit that a boyfriend, then husband and lover of over 25 years hadn't reconginzed this and been smart to share with her what she given to me in only a matter of hours. That guy was a fool.

I got my feet situated to where I could really get behind my efforts and started in on Mary Beth. She immediately responded and moaned encouragement into my ear and it was so seductive and erotic that I knew I wasn't going to come close to setting any endurance records. I just decided to give it to her as hard as I could for as long as I could and we see how it worked out.

About 20 pumps in, Mary Beth's moans caught up short and she rasped into the side of my neck, "Ohhhhh, God! You're going to make me cum again..."

Somewhat surprising to me, that didn't make me launch her into space. Rather, it acted as the catalyst to steel my resolve and hopefully help her reach the summit one more time. A benevolent, "2nd wind for her sake", if you will. Man, this encounter sure wasn't going to do my pride any harm. What that college professor did for my sexual education a few years ago, Mary Beth was now doing for my sexual ego.

At this point, it was just finding a groove and giving her my all.

Mary Beth was offering long, low moans into the side of my neck that ended in "baby". Like, "OOOOOOOoooooyesssssbaby! OOOOOOooooooyesssssbaby!"

It was very hypnotic. Almost trance inducing. I was timing out about 6 stokes per moan and it seemed like we could both keep this up forever.

As soon as that thought entered my mind, Mary Beth interrupted it, and her moans, with a quick, "Oh fuck...please don't stop!"

As soon as I replied, "Never, baby," she locked-up and I felt her vagina throw me in a vise grip. I powered through it for three more pumps when strobe lights went off in my brain, my sack tightened and then I went off like a Roman Candle. Two more discombobulated strokes then I lifted into a bridge that pulled her knees up off the bed. I was trying to push up through her womb into her lower esophagus, I guess. REALLY trying to plant my flag in a new territory.

I held her in the air tightly to me as I spasmed 5 or 6 more times, weakening a little with each one. All throughout, Mary Beth moaning, "Yes. Yes. Yes," into my ear in time with each thrust.

When I gave out, it went quick and I dropped us back down onto the bed where the force really gave Mary Beth that one last jolt that induced a, "Fuck yes," from her. Once we settled on the bed, her knees clamped to the sides of my hips not wanting to separate our pelvises just yet. That wasn't going to happen anyway because I still had a death grip on her ass cheeks pulling her tight to my groin. We laid there for a couple of minutes with her legs twitching like she just finished running a marathon.

Dad used to call it the "Jimmy leg" based on some old show but I didn't get it. At this moment, I surely didn't care. If this was the "Jimmy leg", I loved it. Maybe I'll Google it sometime.

As her legs finally started to relax, I rolled us both over to where Mary Beth was on her back for the first time under me. I didn't separate us even though I could feel myself getting soft knowing it was only a matter of time.

I found Mary Beth's face under me, and a batch of her sweaty hair, and started showering her with light kisses as I pushed the matte of hair out of my way. Her eyes were no longer aglow with desire, just affection. It felt like a visual hug, which she soon matched wrapping both her arms and legs around me giving me a big bear hug.

Once she let me go, I rolled off her but quickly found her hand and held it to my chest. We both lay there panting staring at the ceiling.

She eventually offered to no one in particular, "Damn. If that's the "wrong foot", I don't think I could survive the right one."

Mary Beth was pretty proud of that line and her cute giggle got me to laugh, which seemed to make her happier yet. I figured I'd better reestablish dominance in that regard since this was my turf so I reminded her that with what she had just done to my sheets and bedding, it would only take me eight steps to get to my laundromat...and that I could do it in the nude.

She called me a "smartass" and slapped my arm. Good for her. I deserved it.

TO BE CONTINUED*

*I've got an Epilogue to this to provide readers with some closure for these characters. There's a part of it that I'm not decided on just yet but I will have it out in just a couple days.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

12