Those Famous Five Words Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you seeing anyone?" Sharon issued a silent prayer.

"Actually, I am in a way. I have a second date with Tanya, my attorney. We are not sure if it's just friends or there may be more to it. If there is, I will be very sensitive of you. I know she's a tiger in court, but like most of us, she has her own shit to deal with. She is a divorced mother of two, and her kids have a half-brother."

"Ouch! Was that before or after the divorce?"

"You know, I don't know, I didn't ask. I just assumed after. If before, it would make it worse. She said her relationship with her ex was civil to shitty."

"I hope that in the least, we will always be friends."

"Sharon, there is no question that we will. I'm not sure if me telling you this helps or hurts, but a part of me will always love you." Jamie did something that he wanted to do many times at the courthouse. He hugged his wife, only now she was his ex-wife.

She hugged him back and gave him a peck on the cheek. Dillon witnessed the last part and asked, "So is all forgiven?"

It was Sharon who answered.

"Dillon, for some reason, you took my side in all of this. Your siblings seem to be on neither. I am not sure, what is your issue, but Dad did nothing wrong here except maybe not forgiving me. I don't want to discuss this with you or anyone. It's not that simple. There's some heavy shit here that we can't get together on. We both really love each other, which make this all so sad. But please remember there are no good or bad guys here."

Jamie just looked at his son. Dillon took a step toward his Dad and Jamie pulled him in a bear hug. Now Dillon had a tear in his eyes.

Jamie said his goodnight to all.

The following evening, Tanya and Jamie went out. They went to a dance club and then walked outside. Jamie did not stop talking all night about Sharon and his kids. Tanya realized that while she really liked Jamie, they were in two different places in life. Tanya's oldest was in middle school while Jamie's youngest was a freshman in an out of state college.

As Jamie walked Tanya to her home, she turned to him and put her arms around him. He leaned in for a kiss when she moved her head back a bit, still holding the back of his head.

"Jamie, I want to say something to you. My kids are with their dad tonight. I really like you and was thinking of bringing you inside. I'm not going to, not tonight at least. I don't see us together. You are an empty nester and I have young kids. I don't think it the long run it can work.

"On the other hand, I am very attracted to you and I am quite lonely. I don't want you to answer me tonight, but think about the possibility if we can remain friends and maybe with benefits."

"Wow! I have never done that. I am very attracted to you. I think that part of the attraction is how physically you do not resemble Sharon at all. I know all I talk about is Sharon and my kids. I guess I will have to stop that. As far as benefits, let me think about it. Have you ever had someone like that before?"

"I have only divorced three years, so the opportunity hasn't come up, so no. I have had one relationship that lasted a few months and a few quickies. No one that I really liked."

"Okay, let me think about it. I am not sure if I can handle that. It's not me, though it may be interesting to try. I'll call you tomorrow. One more question. How old is your kids' half-brother?"

Tanya smiled. "He was born a month after we divorced, and yes, the bimbo was pregnant when I filed. I guess you get the picture."

"Ouch, I'm so sorry."

"It was a long time ago and in another lifetime."

With that, Jamie gave Tanya a real French kiss.

"Good night, Tanya, and have a great weekend. Talk tomorrow."

"Good night, Jamie."

*****

"Sharon, you did great. I see week one Steve came out to see you in the office, and then a few days later he called to set up your first lunch date. Week two was your first lunch date and it was generic bland stuff. A few days later he called and set up the next lunch date. He was a bit flirtatious on the phone.

"How do you remember so much?"

"Because I have thought about it so many times. I just never put in down on paper. "

"Week three you hear about his divorce and ask him if he's trying to do the same to you.

"Week four you mention Jamie's fetish for reading about cheating wives.

"Week five you need to understand men and Jamie better.

"Week six you discuss the possibility of fulfilling Jamie's fantasy. He kissed you. You reprimanded him. He later apologized on the phone.

"Week seven, you were a bit concerned because of the kiss but you had a nice time. Steve also mentioned some of his sexual attributes.

"Week eight you started to formulate a plan to discuss with Jamie, but nothing.

"Here's the interesting part. Week's nine through twelve you stopped seeing Steve, you spoke more frequently on the phone but no more lunch dates. "

Sharon had this funny look -- she was trying to figure out why.

"Week thirteen you have you talk with Jamie and it blows up. You call Steve the next day and end it. Week fourteen Steve calls you and you ask him not to contact anymore.

"That about sums it up, why did you stop meeting him for lunch?"

"I don't remember?"

"Sharon, please look at your calendar and see if you had any other life events in week nine.?"

Sharon opened her phone and tried to remember the date and then she found it. The tears just poured out of her eyes.

"Oh no, it can't be."

"It can't be what?"

"How could he know? This was a month before I said anything. It was even before... oh shit. How did he know?"

"Sharon, speak to me."

"I completely forgot or I guess I forced myself to forget."

"Forget what?"

"We only started talking about seeing a doctor after."

"After what."

"Rachel, how did he know when I forgot, or wanted to forget?"

"Please drink some water and then calmly tell me what happened."

Sharon drank water.

"Sunday night of week nine, Jamie had a business trip. I went to Steve's apartment for dinner. That is missing from my report and that is the truth that Jamie wants to know."

Rachel braced herself. "Did you sleep with him?"

"No, that is where we came up with the plan about the hall pass. We fooled around a lot, lots of hot kissing. For maybe half an hour, maybe more. No more. He felt me up. He had his hand down my pants. He rubbed my clit. I think he got a two fingers inside, it felt great and then I panicked and ran out. Steve went on a business trip the next day. When he came back, we agreed, or I agreed, not to see Steve until Jamie gave me permission.

"Then you can see so many calls in weeks ten through twelve."

"How did Jamie know; he wasn't around?"

"I don't know; he was on a plane when I was there."

"Rachel, I need to tell him."

"Sharon, it's too late, you are already divorced."

"So what, I love him and at the least I owe him that much."

"Maybe he has evidence of something else, maybe he never had evidence and you are giving him fuel to justify his actions. This is not about saving your marriage. Maybe you should let it go"

"Rachel, you don't get it. I never told him that I was at Steve's house. I told him I only kissed Steve that once. That was a big lie, never mind where he touched me or where I let him touch me, and I went to his house like a little coward when my husband was on a freakin airplane. "

"Sharon, if you feel that for your own integrity you need to tell Jamie, then go ahead."

"Goodbye, Rachel, I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully, you will have two clients again. I'm going there now."

"Shouldn't you call first?"

"Nope, this is too important."

*****

Saturday Jamie called Tanya and said that he'd like to try the benefits.

"I haven't been with a woman in over eight months. I could use a little lovin. I just hope that I don't get too attached."

"Jamie, I'm so excited."

They made their date.

A few days later they met for a movie and then Jamie brought Tanya back to his place. She had two hours, before she had to get back for the sitter.

Making love with Tanya was so different for Jamie. She was so much smaller than Sharon. He was comparing. Tanya was also completely shaven. Sharon was quite hairy with some slight grooming. Jamie had never eaten a bald pussy. That really excited him. Tanya was on the pill, but they used a condom anyway. They agreed that they should both be tested, just in case, before having unprotected sex. Jamie had just pulled the condom off when he heard knocking on his front door. He hoped it would stop. Then he heard the doorbell ring and heard someone call his name. It sounded like Sharon.

"One minute, let me get rid of whoever is there."

"Okay, I am going to jump in the shower, where are your towels?"

Jamie pointed to where the towels were. The knocking persisted.

"I'm coming, who is it?"

"It's me," a very excited Sharon answered.

Jamie, wearing only a robe, opened the door.

"Sharon, is everything okay? Why are you here?"

"Jamie, I remembered" Sharon then looked at Jamie "Were you sleeping? I am so sorry."

"No, Sharon, I wasn't sleeping." Sharon came in. She heard the water running.

"Oh, were you in the shower or about to go in?"

"No, Sharon, not me."

Sharon put two and two together. "Oh my god, you are not alone, I'm so sorry, why didn't I call first. I'll go."

Sharon turned to go, but Jamie grabbed her arm. "No, it's okay, what did you need to tell me?"

When Jamie grabbed Sharon's arm his robe opened and his cock was on display. It looked like it was recently used. Sharon saw this. She broke into hysterics. Her husband, yes they were divorced, but that was a technicality, was already sleeping around. She couldn't handle this.

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She continued to cry.

Jamie just grabbed her and pulled her toward him. His robe was completely open and he was hugging her. "It's okay. We need to deal with this. We are friends and want each other to be happy. I need you to remind me, the first time I catch you with a gentleman."

Sharon continued bawling. "Jamie, please let me go. I can't handle this. Besides, the next man that I will sleep with will be you, and if it can't be with you then it won't be with anyone. "

"Sharon, don't be crazy, you are a beautiful woman and the men will be lining up around the corner for an evening with you.

"What was so urgent that couldn't wait until morning?"

The water stopped and Tanya yelled out, "Who was it?"

Sharon began to calm herself. Was she too late? Has he already moved on. "Jamie, it's okay, this could wait for tomorrow, I don't want to intrude."

"Sharon, she's leaving; she has to get home to her kids. You aren't intruding."

"Who is it, do I know her?"

Sharon was really fighting to be strong. Jamie had already slept with another woman and they are divorced a bit more than a month. Just then, Tanya walked out wearing a towel.

"Oh, woops, I didn't realize we had company, sorry." Tanya stepped back into the room.

"Your attorney, James Williams, isn't that a bit dangerous?"

"I don't think I owe you an explanation, but I did mention something to you and well this may sound odd, but we are friends, with benefits."

Sharon sniffled. "Could I get on the same plan?"

"Sharon, I think we're too close, I don't know, maybe. I'm not sure that is a good idea. I'm not sure this is a good idea.

"What is it that is so urgent, that couldn't wait until morning? Let me get you some water."

Jamie walked out and a very dressed Tanya walked in.

"Boy, this is awkward. I know we have met in different circumstances, Jamie thinks very highly of you and I know he wants to remain friendly. This is not exactly what you think," Tanya offered.

"Jamie tried to explain to me your relationship. I should hate you. You helped my husband divorce me and are now sleeping with him."

"But... you don't?"

"Don't what?"

"Hate me?"

"That depends."

"Depends on what?"

"If you'll help me, then maybe I could forgive you."

"Help you with what?"

"Get my husband back."

"Well, that is a tough one. I assume that if I do, I won't be entitled to the benefits, is that correct?"

"You bet it is. He was mine. I lost him and now I'll do anything to get him back."

"Well, you know his conditions: it's honesty, and just to be clear, I may have helped him, but he wanted the divorce. And maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but I met him the day after you demanded your 'hall pass'. I didn't hear from him for two months until he came up with the evidence."

"But that was three months after I made the mistake of my life."

It took a second for Tanya to internalize. "You remember something? You have something to tell Jamie? I think you are too late. You had your chance."

Before Sharon could respond, Jamie walked in with her water. "Too late for what?" he asked both of them.

"Jamie..." Tanya started, but Sharon interrupted, "No, please let me."

"Okay, let you what?" Jamie said.

"Jamie, let me explain but does Tanya have to be here? I think this is between us."

"She knows everything; why can't she stay?"

"Jamie, I am here without my attorney. I think what I have to tell you, discuss with you is between us. I assume you will fill Tanya in on everything later. Please give me a little respect and let us have our private discussion."

"You're, asking for respect? That's ironic, considering that is all I asked for, for the past eight, no, nine months."

Sharon didn't respond. She just looked at him with pleading eyes.

Jamie turned to Tanya and said. "Tanya, I will fill you in tomorrow. Thank you for a wonderful evening." He kissed her.

Tanya was a bit embarrassed by Jamie's public display in front of his ex-wife, but she understood the hurt and humiliation that he must have felt when he learned about Steve Carter.

Sharon felt like being stabbed in the chest by Jamie, and also understood what he was trying to do.

"Nice to see you, Sharon. Good night, Jamie, We'll talk later." She left.

*****

"Jamie, I told you that Rachel was onto something."

"Yes, but what does that mean?"

"Just let me explain. Please don't interrupt." Jamie just acknowledged her with a nod.

"Rachel asked me to write down all the contact that I remembered that I had with Steve, including specific notes of the contact.

"She discovered, or realized, that after seeing Steve weekly for about seven weeks, I stopped seeing him but remained in contact with him by phone for the following four weeks. Then I asked you, or as you like to say, demanded of you that stupid hall pass, and all hell broke loose.

"She asked me why I stopped seeing him, and I didn't recall. She asked me to look up anything else that may have happened in my life at that time. If you'll recall, that was the time that I was, as you said, very melancholy all the time and you wanted me to see Joan."

"I remember."

"Anyway, there were two or three other things that happened at that time."

Jamie was getting a sense of excitement. Sharon was about to admit something. He tried to hold in his smile, but it turned into a smirk.

"What is so funny; this is really serious."

"I know, I am sorry. Please continue. You said there were two or three other things that happened at that time, what were they?"

"One was that you had gone that Sunday night on a business trip for three days. That we both know. What you didn't know and I blocked out..." Sharon started to get all choked up.

"I'm so sorry and so ashamed. I'm also sorry that I didn't remember."

"Sharon, please continue with the story. We'll deal with emotions later."

"Okay, that night, I went to Steve's apartment."

Jamie didn't respond.

"You knew this?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"It's not important. Maybe one day I will tell you; this is not the time. I assume you slept with him that night."

"Noooo, never. I couldn't do that to you, to me, to us. Not without your permission."

"So all you remember is that you went to his apartment. What did you do there, look at photo albums?"

"Jamie, stop it. I don't know how to say it but we fooled around. I'm so sorry. I so disrespected you and us. I need to beg for your forgiveness."

"Hold on with the forgiveness. What does that mean you fooled around? I need details."

"Is it important?"

"Yes, it's important, I need you to be completely honest with me."

"Okay, there was no sex, no oral sex. I didn't see him nude, he didn't see me nude. I didn't touch his cock. He did., however, feel me up and get his fingers inside me for a bit. As soon as he did, I pulled away and ran out. I wouldn't see him again, and in fact that was the last time I did see him until this day. I wouldn't see him again until I got your permission, and I told him so. Oh, he called me every two to three days, pushing me to talk to you. My head was so focused on that and I was so scared of what may be. I was right to be scared. I am so sorry, my love. Please forgive me and come home with me."

"You think it's that simple?"

"Yes, no, yes, you said I needed to tell the truth. I now told you everything that I remember. I didn't remember that night. I was so traumatized I forgot it. It was like some sort of PTSD."

"Did Rachel tell you that?"

"No, I don't know why I blocked it out. We didn't discuss it. When I finally realized what I omitted from the story, I came right over here. I figured I owed you that much.

"Jamie, please take me back."

"Sharon, I need to digest this. You are still forgetting what both the Judge and Rachel said to you. You had a three-month affair. Yes, you may have finally told me the truth, but there is still a three-month affair. Please go home. If you are not okay to drive, let me take you, or call you a cab."

"But Jamie..."

"No, Sharon, not tonight. I'm not saying never. It's enough for tonight. Thank you for coming over and finally admitting to me what I already knew. Even if too late, it least it's something. Please go."

Sharon saw the tears and pain in Jamie. He saw the hope ebb away from her.

She got up and walked backwards to the door. "Good night. I love you. We'll talk when you are ready."

"Good night, Sharon."

*****

Jamie filled in Tanya, Sharon filled in Dan and Rachel. Sharon was relentless in her attempt to get Jamie to come with her to see Rachel. Jamie didn't know what to do. Two weeks after Sharon came clean, Jamie was out with Tanya. Actually, she came over for what she thought was another evening of friends with benefits.

"I need you to help me work this out."

"Jamie, what do you need from me?"

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I can't help you. I'm being honest, I'm being selfish. I like sleeping with you. If you get back together with your wife, then I lose my benefits."

"Tanya, you may meet someone and then I will lose my benefits and lose an opportunity to reunite with my wife."

"Do you want that?"

"I don't know; she had a three-month affair with some guy. He had his hands where they shouldn't be. She willingly was fooling around with him. She at least recognized her affair. She hasn't explained it."

"You wanted to her to come clean, she did. What do you want now?"

"Why? Why did she do it?"

"Then go sit with her and ask her."

Jamie finally agreed. A week before Christmas he called Sharon. "Okay, set up the meeting with Rachel."

*****

"I never thought that I'd see this day," Rachel started.

"We aren't together. What's the big deal?" Jamie answered.

"Jamie, you said you wanted Sharon to come clean, she did. Is there something else that you have evidence of or do you know the complete truth?"

"She has admitted to me whatever I knew."

"Jamie, can you please tell us how did you know and why didn't you say anything earlier? I never would have denied anything." Sharon asked.