Those Famous Five Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like he admitted everything to you. Why did he continue it?"

"Neither of us were virgins when we married, but her body type reminded him of an old girlfriend. He said that I have bigger boobs and also a much bigger ass. He saw the look on my face when he said that, apologized and said that I am much prettier than she is. I just walked away. He chased me down and hugged me and started to cry and swore that it meant nothing, he was an idiot and yada yada yada."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Where did you tell him you were going tonight?"

"To meet a friend. I said I will be back in an hour so I have to go. Let's meet again next Tuesday same time. I will get longer than an hour from him."

"If you'd like we can meet during the day. I pretty much make my own hours."

"Hmm.... Let me think about it."

"Jane, can I get your number and I'll give you mine?"

"No, Steve, I am not ready for that. Next Tuesday. 6:00 to 8:00. Next time we'll sit and order."

End of Transcript B

*****

"Hi, you look good."

"Thanks, Steve, you too."

"What did you tell Mike?"

"I said that I am having dinner with a friend and I will be back in two hours."

"He asked me what is her name and I said his name is Steve. He had this shocked look and then said, 'what are you going to do, a revenge fuck?' I said that first of all, if I do, it's only fair, second, I haven't touched Steve and he hasn't touched me. He is just a good friend that is helping me with a difficult problem; what to do with a cheating spouse. I said that Steve learnt the hard way and is actually helping him out by showing me the bad side of divorce. Steve cheated on his wife and she threw him out.

"I finally told him, that if I decided to sleep with Steve or anyone else, I will let him know first. He was kind of shocked, just nodded and didn't say anything. I guess he thinks he lost his right to say anything. I would have expected him to grovel and beg. I think he's thinks he's caught between a rock and a hard place. Unless I sleep around, I will always have that over him."

"Jane, is that what you want? Just for the record, I think you are beautiful and your husband is a fool. I am particularly fond of round asses, although you have my imagination running wild now. All I see you in are skirts. Maybe next time you can wear some tight pants."

"Steve, stop it. You're making me blush. I don't think I could do it. Although it does sound exciting. But two wrongs don't make a right, and I don't know how Mike will react. "

"Okay, but if you ever change your mind, I'm available."

"Steve, have you ever slept with a married woman?"

"No, although I almost did."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, it was someone I worked with. She worked for a client. I had known her for two years, but only on the phone. We occasionally became flirtatious on the phone, so one day when I was at her office, I asked to see her. First of all, she was older than me, which also excited me. I had never been with an older woman. On the phone, as I said, she was flirtatious, but in person, she had this look of maturity. It really tuned me on. I also saw that she was embarrassed when we met. A few days later, I took a shot and asked her to lunch. I never thought she'd agree. Well, she did. We started to meet once a week for lunch. Our conversations got intimate. She had said that she never cheated on her husband, but she thinks that he had a fetish and wanted her to cheat. Sometimes we held hands. I once kissed her goodbye and she asked me not to do that in public. After almost two months, she mentioned that her husband was going away for two days. He was flying out on a Sunday. I was actually also flying out that week on Monday, so we only had Sunday night.

"I invited her to my apartment for dinner but I hadn't prepared anything. I guess you can figure out what I wanted to eat. She told me that she would never go behind her husband's back and needed to talk to him. I told her to ask for a hall pass. Tell him that you need to recharge your batteries so you can be better for him. She was buying it. I'm sorry to say, Jane, but I was really horny. I hadn't been with a woman in months and started to have this really close relationship with Sharon. After about an hour or so of negotiation, we cooked up a plan for her to discuss with her husband. I then asked her If I could kiss her goodnight. We were alone. Not in a public place. She consented and we started to kiss which turned into heavy fooling around. I tried a number of times to get to her breasts. It took me maybe twenty minutes. We were tongue deep in each other. I didn't even get her bra off. Just my hands inside, rubbing her boobs and they were nice. I think she had to be around 45. I'm only 38. They were really nice and then I just went for it. She was wearing pants. I sent my hand right down, inside her pants and panties. I got to her clit and then got two fingers inside. If she would have allowed me, I would have made her come, but she backed away. She said she couldn't. I just smelled my fingers and licked them. I told her next time I will use my mouth and then give her what she really wants.

"So what happened?"

"She wouldn't see me until she spoke to her husband. I waited like a month. I called her almost every other day. Then one day she calls me and says she spoke to him and he was not a happy camper, and she ended it. I was devastated. I tried her about a week later, but she again nicely asked me not to call about personal or even business. I'm supposed to have someone else call about business."

"Steve, are those tears?"

"Sorry, I really liked this woman. I really wanted her."

"But you know it wasn't going anywhere. You may have caused her divorce, just like you were divorced."

"I know Jane, I know. I am an ass."

"I am really impressed with her, Steve. She was able to control her urges. Good for her. I hate to do this to you, but you really helped me. I am going to forgive Mike. I think we need a vacation. Somehow this friend of yours really helped me. I don't think we will be seeing each other again. Goodbye Steve."

"Goodbye Jane."

End of Transcript C

*****

Roxy looked at Jamie.

"You heard Steve refer to her once as Sharon. I never even had to ask".

"Yes, I heard." he answered in a very subdued tone.

"Steve helped me because he gave the whole story and he had no reason to lie. Jamie, he had her in his apartment and yes, she did things that a good and proper wife shouldn't do. But she didn't cross the line."

Jamie just looked up with tears in his eyes. "Roxy, you yourself said that there are many lines, she crossed a few but didn't cross others."

"What are you going to do?"

"Confront her."

"Yes, and whether she admits the truth or you show her your proof, what will you do?"

"I don't know. Please send me the final bill."

Jamie walked out of their office.