All Comments on 'Those Famous Five Words'

by GrassIsGreener

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start. Five stars for this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

somewhat confusing when it got to Roxy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need a sequel.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

1 star because it isnt finish

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Very tricky situation. Well-written and -researched. Shit, when she sees the bill for six weeks of human-intensive P.I. work, she may divorce him, except there won't be anything left to split!

.

Okay OP. Tell us. Will you post a response. Will this have a follow-up, or is this one of those stories someone else will have to finish?

.

5/5!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing this.

Either her husband is jerking off to cheating wives or he is jerking off to hurting them. Either way, HE is the problem and don’t give us that shit about how he’s just reading the articles.

Every guy said the same thing when they read Playboy and we lied.

Now, wiretapping, recording private conversations, stalking…these are illegal and not admissible in court. Not to mention that in a no-fault state, it wouldn’t matter and as he is the main breadwinner, she would get the house and alimony.

You’re better than this.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

What a waste of time. Why write 3 pages and leave it unfinished? Up until the last paragraph it was a very good story but it just stopped.

1 star that would have been 4 if it was finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

That ending kinda sukt.

Maybe a part 2?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least title it as CHAPTER 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not cute or cleaver to leave stories unfinished, which seems to be the trend lately, either FINISH it or don't post it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did u pass out from all the weed u were smoking? The story looks unfinished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought JPB was really bad for not ending his stories but you may be even worse. Good story, no writing mistakes, an easy four star were it not for the ending. Guess what I rated it as?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what you posted:

"What is the definition of cheating? There are many answers."

NO... there are NOT, there is only one answer... in fact, it is made from ONE word!!!

DISHONESTY!

PS: anything that you can think of conserning the cheating, falls under that one word!

(but, thank you for the story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you're going to credit someone at least get their name right. I didn't read any further, I quickly sped to the end and voted 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice! Hope they work this out

beretta84beretta84over 2 years ago
is there ......

going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Confusing story. Steve is portrayed as both a nice guy and also somewhat as a predictor or at best a sexual opportunist.

Author uses Sharon's discovery of her husband's reading of cheating wives/cuck stories as a hook into her potential cheating herself. It appears to me she is actually using his interest in such stories as an excuse, not to fulfill this fantasy she thinks he may have, but to justify having sex with another man (Steve). Author tries to make Sharon an honest cheater, getting her husband's permission before actually have sex with Steve and telling her husband all about the extent of her interactions with Steve, but being less than forthcoming about being in Steve's apartment and how far she had gone with him sexually while there. Story needs to be tightened up.

Ending was very disappointing. No confrontation and no resolution as to whether the marriage survived.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Liked it so far. Did Sharon cross the line...YES. Going to a man's room while your husband is out of town for an evening of whatever is crossing the line. Coming up with a plan with this man to get your husband to let you cheat on him is way over the line. Then throw in the heavy petting for good measure. WTF!! Is it enough to divorce her?? Maybe not but she's got some heavy lifting to do to earn my respect and trust back and I mean heavy lifting. A "sorry my bad" isn't going to cut it. Even then I'm not sure I could ever totally trust her again and living your life with a wife you can't trust isn't much of a life. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Hmmm, quite the conundrum. Look forward to see how this wraps up.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Could happen. Did Jamie bring this on by his obsession with the erotic web site. Who knows only the author does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another finish the damned STORY stories! Aaaargh!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

It was emotional cheating the wife got into.

But I think the marriage could be save if the wife will want to work on being a better spouse.

Yes I could see reconciliation and I think Jamie should somehow forgive his wife and establish some serious boundaries for the wife to follow. Wow, two in a row for GrassIsGreen for me with high rating. Nice job.

/

At least this ain't a cuck story. I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is FTDS when you need him. I truly hope this is part 1. Otherwise you've dropped an incomplete turd on us.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

Not a bad story so far if there is a second chapter. If there is another chapter it should have been noted that this is chapter one. If there is no more, then this was bad. See how this works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why begin if you don't intend to finish???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Credit, yes, I also got a chuckle out of "Blankrandi1958" instead of blackrandl1958!"

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Please finish

Please don't leave unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can all you morons not read? The writer clearly says THIS IS A TWO PART STORY AND THE SECOND PART WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW! Jesus fucking Christ, you people are stupid.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Willing to finish it if another chapter burns her.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Is increasingly it becomes obvious that whackadoodle's comments are leading to mental instability and delusion

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

For those of you complaining about the absence of a second chapter, in the beginning the author states "This is a two-part story. I will upload the second part tomorrow." I do agree that adding "Part 1" to the title would have been helpful.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

finish this or someone try to get FTDS out of retirement

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"This is a two-part story."

.

Without a chapter number to warn of this before opening the story. Easy rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author,

You have any intentions of actually finishing this story?

I gave it four stars, because it was a good read! Would've been 5 stars from me, but...I couldn't go that high, with no ending...or at least tying all the loose story ends up, at the end somehow!

How about a quick Epilogue added, telling us the outcome as you were thinking, when you thought this story up and wrote it down?

Surely in your mind, you know how this story ends!

Come on! either finish this story out, the way you intend it, no matter if that adds another page or two, or not. Either that, or at the very least, just write-out a quick epilogue that, ties-up all the loose ends/plot lines, that finishes this story! Add that to this story as already written, and when you post it here, I can give you the full five stars this story deserves!

Its such a good story, despite no ending!

Thank you...please keep writing and posting such good stories here author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, please pardon me, author.

I just reread your page one, part 1 opening story statement and see that you already have finished the story, and have submitted Part 2, which will appear here shortly...

Please pardon any offense my last comment may have been...That was NOT my intent!

I will have to reread stories I like here, before I comment on them, from now on...

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

1, FTDS! Good story until it ended and I realized there really was no story. WTF! How did this even get posted?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Don’t people read the prologue, the author said this was a two part story and that the second part was to be uploaded tonight. Read everything folks.

As to the story, yeah it’s good. She did cross a line, but she doesn’t deserve to be burned. She thinks or thought her husband had a cuckold fetish. Once she found out he didn’t she dropped the plan. She had assumed too much.

Yes she allowed some fondling but stopped it quickly.

They need counselling to learn to communicate better. They need a holiday to reconnect.

No BTB a reconciliation with conditions for both is the go here.

Let’s see what the author does in Part 2.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Yes, might want to get blackrandl to proofread their name :D

While I don't think it's a bad idea to put the chapter number in the title, if people take the time to read the intro...

"This is a two-part story. I will upload the second part tomorrow. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading"

/

Have to wonder how much of what Steve told Roxy was bravado, exaggeration to normalise sexual behaviour between a married woman and him.

Let's see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like a number of readers can't read. It says, "This is a two-part story. I will upload the second part tomorrow.". Very good start. I am looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. So far it's a 5. And memo to the Anonymous of about 4 hours ago: in the introduction, the author states, and I quote, "This is a two-part story. I will upload the second part tomorrow."

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

Do all writers wake up and say, "this is good story. I'll just give a medicore ending....."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's really nothing between them that would indicate it's worth saving this train wreck. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not finished, and not told it was only an installment on a continuing story--disturbing and disappointing!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

"BlankRandi1958"...Seriously?

jneric2691jneric2691over 2 years ago

Did anyone read the preface of this story?

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

In these stories why doesn't the unhappy wife ever tell the husband what the problem is? Would I be upset if i found out my wife was having an emotional affair and was groped and touched up and only backed out at the last minute....yes I would be pissed off and the marriage would be in serious trouble. Also now the husband knows who seduced his wife time for a little chat in a nice quiet out of the way place.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Love you taking on the discussion of w here you draw the line and call it infidelity. I’m sure to get lambasted but men and women are different in how they approach sex and relationships. There is usually some emotional deficiencies in a relationship for women to look elsewhere. Sharon was having an emotional affair and even crossed the line, no argument about that. It brings us to the proverbial question; better with or without them after that many years? I have some ideas on how I would approach chapter 2, but it’s your universe so let’s see where you draw the line. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story so fat and am looking forward to the next chapter. Here's what I don't want to see, because it would be bad writing. The story from her point of view was she never got fingered or had her tits felt. The writer has established that as fact in this chapter. If it turns out that Steve's version is true, this chapter was poorly written. I'll withold rating this chapter until I see the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT WITH WRITERS NOT FINISHING STORIES.

looking4itlooking4itover 2 years ago

OMG I hate unfinished stories.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

This is a well written story. Enough lies and deception to keep it interesting. Even though Sharon hasn't "gone all the way", she wouldn't pass the husband test. Steve is trying his best to get Sharon to cheat but she won't cuckold Jamie YET. Chapter 2 should provide us with how this will play out. I'm like Jamie, I hate willing cuck husbands. Let's see what happens when Jamie CONFRONTS Sharon. Will he "let it slide" but never trust her again, divorce her, or let Sharon cuckold him with Steve. 4 out of 5 stars. Keep up the nice work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Nice

Obviously this is part 1 of a longer tale. I knew that immediately. So how does this go? I guess we'll see...

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry. Good story that got left in the air.

This is the second one that I have read today without an end. That one I thought was honest by saying part 2 tomorrow but the end of the story said maybe a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You people....Nevermind ive read more of the comments have seen multiple people mention about the fist page that states "This is a two-part story. I will upload the second part tomorrow. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading " and if that wasn't enough proof those negative Anonymous A-holes obviously don't (maybe can't) actually read(anyone can type these days via Google assistant or siri, although quite often they aren't even close to accurate.)

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Unfinished?

What are there complaints about unfinished stories? The author wrote a foreword stating there would be two separate parts. If that’s not your thing, d0n’t read any further!

I liked it, and look forward to chapter 2 of 2! Thanks for writing!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Big apology from me. So many stories made me rush through some and missed that you had said it was 2 parts. Changed score to 4 stars.

Looking forward to part 2.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Interesting first chapter. I'll be interested to see how it ends.

Rob5373Rob5373over 2 years ago

2* for not finishing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"she did things that a good and proper wife shouldn't do. But she didn't cross the line."

Oh she crossed lost of lines. She had an emotional affair with someone other than her husband. Said emotional affair progressed to the point where she felt comfortable going to the affair partners place and making out with lots of groping including having the guy get his hand down her pants. I can't believe people are still holding to the notion that if vaginal intercourse doesn't occur then the cheating hasn't occurred. All you have to do is flip the scenario and if it was the husband who had the emotional with another woman and it got as far as depicted in the story then you can bet your life on it that the woman would believe that her husband had cheated on her.

The wife is your a typical entitled cheater. She wants a hall pass, after already having an emotional affair and now wants to turn the affair physical as well. He asks her if he gets to have a hall pass as well but she's hypocritical and doesn't want him to have the same experience with another woman.

The wife is you typical caking eating entitled cheater. Right now the relationship is already unbalanced because of her selfish actions. She can't be trusted and so far she's shown no remorse or sorrow for the cheating and disrespect she's already committed. Definitely no reconciliation if she never recognizes and admits she cheated on her husband. No reconciliation without a post-nuptial agreement that penalizes her in a divorce if she cheats again where cheating is clearly defined as being emotional and /or physical behavior with someone other than your spouse that your spouse would not approve of if they were standing in the same room.

So, far a good story and the husband has stood his ground. if the wife doesn't come clean on her own and only confesses when confronted then that say a lot about her character or to be more preciously her lack of character. Just because you care about a person and your life with them has been good up to a point before they disrespected you and hurt you doesn't mean that they're still a person that's suitable to be your life partner going forward You don't have to burn the bitch. Sometimes all you have to do is walk away and go find that person you deserve in your life. Don't be afraid to let go of the past to find your future.

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 2 years ago

It was good, kept me interested. I was going to rate it at the end but you never released part 2 the following day. So, all those 5 stars are still up in the air. I’ll be back in the wild tomorrow and don’t think I’ll have till the weekend to reread , I’ll have to do all again. So, it’s 23/8 now. Release , I’m giving you insensitive. 5 stars hang. I read all you other stuff and have yet to rate theem too. Don’t let me down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice set up GrassIsGreener. She obviously failed the spousal test concerning inappropriate behavior, now we get to see where you take it PART 2 (for all you dipshits who didn't bother to read the prologue). Good story.

Doc

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

To all the BTB haters out there, you are overlooking the fact that the the wife found that her husband had a cuck fetish of some sort -- or why else was he reading all those stories? Wife seemed to gingerly start along what she viewed as her husband's interest, and then clearly and unequivocally stopped when the husband said no way to a hall pass. Wife maybe acted stupidly in not first talking to husband about the stories, but, considering the totality of facts, her actions had not exceed the point where a divorce should even be considered. The event is simply one of life's lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hypocritical entitled wife. I see RAAC people

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

too much yap yap fluffer filling gooowee yeah so whats up with all that transcript crap. was ok for entertainment without all that filler

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Interesting story so far. He has several problems with his spouse. She lies to him, or omits important parts of the truth. She’s had an intimate emotional affair, but thinks she’s not actually cheated. She’s not really expressed remorse for her actions, only for upsetting him. I have to believe she is ripe to repeat her actions. She needs a deep discussion with her spouse about his and her porn choices and what the two of them truest desire from the other. Is he a Cuck? Is that what she wants from him? Need to answer those concerns in the next chapter.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I think the writing is good, but I'm not scoring it high yet because of this one line: "Jamie, he had her in his apartment and yes, she did things that a good and proper wife shouldn't do. But she didn't cross the line."

IMHO - the hell she didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is well written, it also reads like something that could have really happened. Well done 5*****

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Again, very good first part but I already know you are not a good finisher. Let's see what you do next.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Agree with @fritz51. IMHO, the line is when she started discussing intimate details about her marriage. That should remain between spouses, or at most, asking a long-time friend for advice. Beyond that it’s betrayal.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She definitely crossed WAY OVER the line of propriety!!! Yes, she cheated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Engaging. The mc and wife are both consistent. The comment by @someoneother is spot on.

Steve is a cad and a bounder. Can such a person be honest? A nice cad? A sincere bounder? He helped Sharon prepare to lie to her husband with the purpose of committing adultery. (BTW: is "adultery" really an adult thing to do?) If Sharon genies Steve's claim then it is he said/she said. How does hubby explain how he got Steve's statement?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well constructed.

More than a bit disingenuous on her part asserting she could cheat because she thought that's what her husband would get off on. PLEASE, that is a serious self-indulgent, self-serving, stretch for an excuse to cheat. She's either stupid or a liar.

In any case, she did cheat over every line other that intercourse and oral sex.

She bloody well knew her actions would not pass the husband test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another story with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess you made a mountain out of a molehill. They should have been honest with one another in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First, well written story, you really held my attention. How can cheaters always find a way to feel its legitimate to cheat, is it just because its something they really want anyway?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

4 stars - so far, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fingerfucking is cheating. In fact going to someones home and making out is cheating. Making a plan to cuckold your husband with the guy who is fingerfucking you is cheating

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

I'm only giving this 3 stars. The personal conversations on the phone, private lunches, holding hands, and kissing. We're done. The wife goes to a man's house without my knowledge; if I find out, we're done. She's letting him grope her boobs, and fingerfuck her; WE ARE DONE!!! I can already smell the stink of a cuck and an RAAC. Too bad RAAC doesn't stand for Revenge At All Costs.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

MMMMMMM that’s a good start to the story, plenty of thoughts going on, , maybe more how many men would react in real life,

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

I like it so far…

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

Love to know what the bill is for the information that she had a wobble but didn't fall off!

He should have stopped after learning she shut him down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrassIsGreener@GrassIsGreener
365 Followers
I love reading and writing about a faithfull wife who cheats and then what happens as a result of her infidelity

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories