All Comments on 'Those Oedipal Feelings...'

by GideonW

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
FANTASTIC !!!!!

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I second that oppinion

Deffinately more stories of this calliber :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
motherly blowjobs in the morning, motherly fucks at night

This is a great tale of motherfucking from an author whose age was 18 to 21 when he wrote it. By now Gideon is probably in his early to mid 20s, his hot young balls still stimulated to the max by what every boy'd love to do--shove his big stiff dick up his own mother's twat. Mothers too are excited by what their boy's got jumping around in his pants, though right now most are too shy to admit it. Not Will's mom, she's fucken in love with her son's fat prick and with what her boy's got sloshing around in those big potent balls of his. With me and my friends everyone understands that sons are excited by their mother's cunt, we talk openly about it, even laughing and joking, for us our mom's cunt is THE cunt, the best in the world. When I showed this story to my buddies, they were stunned, we all saw the big bulges under each other's flies and grinned. Mothers who love their boy's dick as much as he loves his mother's twat! That is SO great! Moms franticly sucking off their son whenever they can, slurping down his rich creamy sperm, then opening up their motherly cunts for their boy to unload his balls into whenever they can stuff his big cock up the motherly gash he came out of, his own birth canal! No wonder more and more thousands of boys are sticking their young pricks up where they belong, up between their mother's legs! Nothing beats a boy creaming his own mother's loving twat!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
A classic.

It's a rare story that has the mother trying to deal with feelings of love and attraction towards her son. I suppose it's natural - a mother who gives birth to her son, nurtures him and watches him grow into a man in his own right should be rightfully attracted to him. Who else but her for him? Who else but him for her?

I know the author hasn't posted anything in 10 years - I think it's a crying shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous