All Comments on 'Those Piercing Eyes'

by iloveall

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I made it to "Raj"

Then it became clear where this was going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can Lit please put some icon in the title or description when it's a Indian wife story !

It's not like any of them are the least bit different .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the best

What a great read, I got wet just reading this piece. I am sure 75% of married couples wish they could do this but just don't have the balls to do it. Big ups to u, whatever works for you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

After the first sentence you knew it was a Indian cuck story but you keep on reading it all then act so horrified.God get a life.

alcopopalcopopover 7 years ago
Keep writing.

Hi, I was going to suggest you get an editor because the grammar is awful although your choice of words at times shows a wide vocabulary but then I thought that maybe it's a good 'indian' writing style so why not continue in the same way (with just a few refinements).

Don't let the 'anonymous' idiots get you down. Anyone who reads a story under 'Loving wives' has a general idea of what to expect - except the idiots.

Maybe go for a chapter 2 but include new ideas.

Keep going though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best

You lose the Bet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You did right...

... and now shoot yourself!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
I gave it a 4!

Can't help but wonder what all these anonymous comments would look like if they'd tried to write in this author's native tongue. For an 'English as a second language' author you did quite good. (Or should it be well?)

If you enjoy writing, keep it up! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very, very good!

Delete the offensive comments from the usual annons. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

this was not a four star story and you know it. You just insulted about a dozen of the best liked erotic authors on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Ignore the idiots. You managed to saturate a Loving Wives story with, of all things, LOVE. That English is not your first language is in no way a detractor in my book; most English-speaking people can't even order dinner in a foreign language, much less compose a story. I'd like to hear more from Raj, Sumo & Prem. Keep it upa

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good effort. Women can't have a vasectomy

I understand English is not your first language. Women however cannot have a vasectomy. They may have a tubectomy, have their tubes tied, a tubal ligation, even a hysterectomy if they are to be unable to be pregnant. Only men can have a vasectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HORSESHIT!!

ANONYMOUS 1/16, your comment about the story showing love is just about the most asinine thing I've ever read. Please tell me who the love is shown for or to? The wife obviously doen't love her husband or she wouldn't have been so eager to shove someone else's dick into her snatch. The husband can't love the wife very much when he allows her the option of degrading herself by making a mockery of the institution of marriage. And the brigadier, well he just love hot pussy that's willing.

no there is no true love shown in this story, not even for the kids. Getting the little guys ready for bed and the slut wife is so intent on setting up to get some strange dick she just drops them like a steaming pile of shit. What the fuck is this guys definition of love?

realcuckrealcuckalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous!

Awesome! You are a master story teller! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the Best Story

I read it now and i must say that this is one of the greatest story i ever read. I give 5 star. please make the 2nd part of it. Starting and middle part of the story is great but at the end it could be better. Instead of doing threesome, you can show us the emotional lovemaking between Sumi and Brigadier Prem. The whole stroy define that how conservative and loyal wife Sumi is, but at the end Sumi become whore, that's not expected. It could be better at the end if Brigadier don't know the intention of Raj, and if Raj was still act like sleep..

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Intimidating

Nothing more intimidating than an Indian general. Just ask the British.

GeetanjaliGeetanjalialmost 5 years ago
Almost perfect story.

It’s an amazing story till three pages. I think, another path to proceed and conclude could be, husband kept pretending asleep. The physical closeness under the blanket could well have serve as a catalyst and the physical might of Brig, could have broken those shackles of that conservative wife. The emotional pitching is awesome but on husband should not be a ready made cuck , I found element of guilt could have further spice up the story. For the prime and proper people , infidelity cannot go with a shady of guilt. Excellent work , overall. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where's the part 2? 3? And so on.....

Absolutely loved it. Really good build up that led to the 1st sexual encounter between the general and Sumi. But, to make this a truly great concept.

You need more chapters including Sumi attending her brother's

wedding where Prem arrives a few days before the big day (Invited of course by Sumi's father) and fucks Sumi around under the noses of family members and guests while Raj stays right next to the two lover's to prevent any suspicion from anyone.

Please, please write more on this story!

Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow one of the best story. my cock remained hard allthe time

wish i was prem

what afuking great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You want to know?????.....here goes....

1. You proved that you are a cuck..as are most indian writers on this site.

2. You also proved that Sumi is a slut..so better check if the kids are urs?

3. And as a husband..the way u describe the sex act between Sumi and Prem... i think u have latent gay tendencies in you..maybe ud like to explore that? instead of Sumi... the brigadier i am sure would be happy if u were the receptacle of his cum?

So all in all... a fag cuck slut story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" There was no feeling of guilt for having violated the sacred marriage vows, because this was what her husband desired and as per vows she had taken, she was duty bound to fulfil husband's desires. She was therefore perfectly within her social and religious domain to copulate with another male lover."

seriously? you bloody cuck...u using that para to justify the fact that you are a cuck or gay fag and ur wife is a slut?.....

But you forget... that wedding promise is made by a woman to a man(husband).. not a faggot like u...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous