All Comments on 'Those White Jeans Ch. 04'

by FargingBastage

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

What a fucking piece of shit for a husband.

No wonder she’s going to divorce him for a real man, she’s already has a pussy, she doesn’t need a second one.

Holy fuck, i literally hate how you wrote the husband to be a creepy bag of shit stain, waste of skin.

All he did was jerk off to the fact that his wife and friend disrespected him so much that they cheated on him because they believed he was asleep. And when Lisa realized he wasn’t, she showed her spineless husband that she was a better fuck for her lover than for the piece of shit she married.

He didn’t even get angry, he just jerked off alone and went to sleep like he was some creepy peeping tom who should be on the Sex Offender Registry and not married.

I can only hope that during the divorce, she takes everything he has. Sadly, that won’t be his dignity or self-respect since he has none to begin with.

I hope they make him the laughing stock of their group as everyone knows shes cheating on her pussy of a husband and is laughing at him for jerking off.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Why oh why don't want of these guys ever grow a pair of balls and stop the femdom nonsense that permeates this entire sub category. Right in front of you like you don't exist? Reach down grab ahold of his nuts and twist as hard as you can while squeezing like your trying to crush a peach. That dickhead will never bed a married woman ever again, maybe nobody ever again. Then walk out like nothing happened. The end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first I thought he might regain a little self respect but plainly evident he's just another cuck with a disrespectful cheating wife who'll have in a cock cage soon enough. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see this headed the same old cuck story. Figure that now Lisa and Chris will go to his bed room and spend the rest of the night fucking while hubby really sleeps on the couch, don't figure she will get dressed and wake hubby up so they can leave now that she selfishly fucked Chris Infront of her husband. The question is. Will she allow her husband do the same thing with another woman. Guess we will have to wait and see.

OldskierOldskierover 1 year ago

Sorry my previous comments were made in the hope that this story did not end this way , another husband not worthy of being a man. just a humiliating, disgusting piece of shit . There really needs to be a seperate category for cuckold stories so some of us do not waste our time reading this crap….

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 1 year ago

Is this really what our society has become? The fantasies of spineless men and whores who marry men so they can cheat on them? Or worse …. Mentally abuse them? Oh well!! You can’t stop them from it writing if we keep reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this was a movie I’d demand my money back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bahahhahhaa. Cunt wife just fucked their marriage away and the dude falls asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I was stunned, did Lisa set this up?" Boy oh boy you made this character as dumb as a bag of rocks, a complete idiot! Take a baseball bat to Chris and kick her sorry ass to the curb. She is evil through and through! If you don't, you're worse than a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another marriage down the tubes. What a fucked up husband and an evil, self centered wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf is this crap ffs give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As if what you wrote previously wasn't bad enough, you thought you'd double down and write more? My younger brother once wore a clown outfit for halloween that had the following words emblazoned on the front. "Not too Smart". Why was he wearing your shirt? 1/5

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Pathetic excuse for a man. I hope she leaves him. No girl would ever stay with a pansy like that. I am not sure why you would even create such a character. I am certain you do not understand women. Too bad, you could have made this a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Presumably fargingbastage has nothing approaching self respect. Most writers write about their own lives in some form or fashion. The MC of this series is an unrespectable and sorry excuse of a man. His male privileges should be revoked and he should be evicted from his mancave as he isn't manly enough to occupy it. Besides Chris seems to have already moved in, shoot he already occupies the husband spot between Lisa's legs! Why anyone could get enjoyment writing about such pathetic, lowlife, miscreants. These three have no redeeming qualities and sadly they likely reflect the writer's own persona. But hey, you write it, you post it, we roast it! If the comments aren't too your liking then try posting your cuck crap in the Fetish category where people expect to see stories about degeneration of a marriage and the breakdown of human virtue! -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Repeating my comment about chapter 3:

I don't agree with the 7 (3 so far today) previous comments. I hope that they continue to grow sexually as well as emotionally. If she can refrain from humiliation, they can enjoy a wonderful Stag/Vixen life together.

So many people just don't want to live. You haters should be reading children's books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can someone please explain to me what the thrill is watching your life partner be a slut for someone else? I just don’t get it. Leaves me cold.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is by far the hottest chapter yet.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I love how all the secret cucks read through four chapters of the story, then leave criticism of its content. Ignore the trolls. You write well. Erotica is to stimulate, not to simulate reality. For everyone’s information, in reality, sex with relatives is a bad idea, orgies are risky for STDs, threesomes with your best friend often end up ruining friendships and marriages, etc. Confusing fantasy for reality is simple minded and generally a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can relate to Chris, the hubby not so much. What posses a man to allow another man to soil his wife is behind me. Something must be ultimately missing in their relationship if Lisa is treating her husband like that.

CornyHusbandCornyHusbandover 1 year ago

Of course there is always comments saying this is bad. But honestly, I have loved this entire storyline. Keep up the great work.

WonderlustoveredWonderlustoveredover 1 year ago

Is that the end or will there be a part 5? I feel you need to turn this ship around to some type of reality. Lisa risked her whole relationship on a kink without discussing this first. When your protagonist has his post nut clarity he will start questioning his whole relationship. Does he want a wife who disrespecting him in front of others? What else has she lied to him about? Does he still feel confident in his relationship when his wife is willing to gamble it so easily. She has no idea how he will really handle this, does she even care if he ends it over this? Does he want to carry on a relationship with someone who puts their own selfish needs first. Does she even love him? In real life, extramarital experiences need to be discussed to nausea before hand. None of this was ever discussed and she made a lot of assumptions due to some roll play. You don't start nonmonogamy by cheating first and hope everything will work out and everyone will be into everything.

He should wake up very unsure about his relationship going forward. Maybe there needs to be some consequences for Lisa about how she handled everything. People want an uplifting empowerment story.

Unless your goal was to make the protagonist to be a spineless follower, which you didn't seem to start him off as, you need him to show her he will not take this lightly now matter how hot he thought it was in the moment. Looking forward to part 5.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

If this story does not go off the rails in later chapters, this will be saved as one of my favorites. You killed it with this chapter. Good job with the replaying of the porn scene will they were looking at each other. Hot, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What bullshit. A MAN would have left when she first started on the dance floor. He should have gone to the room, packed his stuff, left her a note saying to be happy in her new life with Chris, then gone on home and do all the necessary divorce things like cancelling credit cards, changing locks and contacting an attorney. It would be GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE WHORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bothering reading no. 4

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

You had a good start—one that could have really taken off into a great story—and you still had an open path—right up to the end of this chapter. However you just shot that to smithereens; now Wifey knows he’s a wimp who’ll allow her to do anything she wants and there’s no way for you to give him a believable set of balls this late in the story.

That’s kind’a sad too, cause I suspect a good many of us were hoping for Hubby to put a stop to the crap.

TOO BAD! 3*** CD

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Delicisously hot sex scene, with the dirty talk, but the pathetic no self respect cuck husband is from central cast ing and weak, therefore deserves no respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Which way will the author go? We live in hope that the husband somehow regains his manhood but at this stage it’s looking like every other cuck story. The path has been set.

I wonder in the cold light of day when he wakes up, alone on the couch and realises his wife has spent the night in Chris’s embrace and basically used her husband as a prop for her own selfish fetish needs what he will do? That’s what it equates to. Lisa needs her husband humiliation to feed her fetish, her fantasy, her desires. Without his participation she’s just a cheating whore. Its bad enough but if she spent the night with Chris the marriage is over. It sends a clear message that the husband is only a bit player and not required further. Hopefully the author takes a route of emotional turmoil where the husband questions himself and what he has allowed to happen. Anything else and the story of this reasonably talented writer will just sink into the quagmire of standard 101 cuck humiliation fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens the next day? Does Lisa go home with her husband or is she now off the leash? It only took something as little as “green eyes” to release her inner slut. And the husband, will he grow a pair and take Lisa’s actions as an invitation they now have an open relationship? Fuck, you can bet your bottom dollar I’d be scoping for some extra pussy now my wife’s is not exclusive anymore. And therein lies the problem, this scenario only works if the husband remains a spineless humiliated cuck. Anything else and the dynamics as Lisa needs them to fuel her fetish will fall apart.

Why is it in these stories the husband always doesn’t feel the need to fuck around as well? He’s just happy watching from the sidelines? I’ve yet to meet a spineless cuck like this in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great well described ...now for her turning. into ?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Just had to keep that train rolling on into cucksville with a by the numbers cut and paste weak, pathetic, stereotypical, cliched cucky boy. The mental illness and repression is really strong with you.

Bet you were hoping you'd get better as a writer and less caustic remarks with a this name too didnt you! Didn't quite work out to well no did it Ginger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was going so well then it turned into a cuck story - shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vile, cheating, shameless hussy, slut.

Vile, betraying, cheating friend.

Cuck.

Vile, predictable, story,

one star.

vazkor13vazkor13over 1 year ago

Hmmm... I don't know where to start...

1) it's a well written story, what you write about has nothing to do with the quality of the story. You should keep writing, you will improve on an already solid foundation.

2) This is a cuckoldry story, nothing wrong here, at least for me, I don't like these stories 90% of the time, but you labeled it correctly, if people read a story labeled like this, I don't see how readers can complain?

3) In my opinion, cuckolding is a fetish, again, there is nothing wrong with it, like BDSM, foot fetish, etc. I wouldn't do such things, but I don't care what others do.

4) As with any fetish and in any relationship: communication is key. I agree that Lisa made selfish changes in their marriage without the MC's input. He went with the flow, okay, but she still cheated on him and showed a clear lack of respect.

5) To be honest, this lack of respect makes sense; he seems completely bland and a little slow to figure things out. It's the cheating and disrespect that bothers me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An author who starts rolling their stories downhill usually has a hard time getting them back up that hill and ends up buried beneath them at the bottom

bassraybassrayover 1 year ago

Great fuck story. I don't like all chuck stories but this one she brings her husband into the experience, knowing he will enjoy it even if he doesn't know it,

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

If the story goes off the rails and she turns into a cruel humiliating cunt, it will no longer be a loving wives story, but somewhere in the fetish or BDSM category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a hot story. I don’t like the lack of communication between the husband and wife. What she did was very underhanded, even if he did end up liking it. All leads to questions about their entire relationship and whether she’s been doing this from the start. All that being said, the story is hot and that’s what we’re here for, right? Hope we see them have an actual conversation about what happened and where it’s leading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is definitely a selfish person, vile and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story very hot and sexy! They both got off on the movie and both were scared to talk about it so when the wife had the chance, she took it and he's loving it. She knew he was game when he accepted the invite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story, original in a genre were is very difficult to innovate, well written and well paced, It is ridicuolous that someone who has written such a good story must endure all this nonsense from missoginists, trolls, analphabets, etc... Good work FargingBastage, keep going with this or another story, as you wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the thing that really upsets a lot of guys about the whole cuck thing is the psychological pain. We all want a wife that fucks like a slut, but isn’t one. Problem being, she has to learn those skills somehow. The pain is the doubt that you as her husband will ever be enough, especially sexually. That’s the kicker, the insecurity of this lifestyle.

From personal experience, I was in an open relationship for a number of years. Engaged to her actually. Problem being the thrill soon wore off and swapping became a routine. We ended up drifting apart because sex was just that, sex and that’s what it became between us. We no longer made love, we just had sex. The respect was gone. I viewed her as a safe harbour between fucks and she probably viewed me the same way. The intimacy that comes with exclusivity had evaporated. I knew we were done when I had an epiphany and realised I didn’t care how much better her fucks on the side were to me. Once I realised I wasn’t invested emotionally anymore we soon broke apart.

I’ve since been with a strong, vibrant, loyal and beautiful alley cat of a women who is my partner in every way. 24 years exclusive, both of us (it’s not in her DNA to cheat and I know what to look for) and we’re literally the poster couple for all our friends. We’ve been hit on, she knows about what I’ve done, we’ve had opportunities to explore but once you’ve found your soul mate, the journey of growth and development is a beautiful and precious thing. Knowing one of us will die in the others arms having that connection that only we have shared during our time together is priceless.

Don’t be confused between lust and love. And the humiliation aspect in these stories is something neither of us can understand. I could never imagine emotionally hurting my wife, ever and the same goes for her. We have each other’s backs vs the world. Spreading your legs for others for a sexual gratification just executes any loyalty within the marriage.

Apologies for the long rant. The author has skill. He’s managed to evoke an emotional response from his readers. Well done. Noe for the climax and finale. Will he pull a rabbit out of his hat or will the story take the inevitable shallow path. I’ve given enough breadcrumbs up above to hopefully give the author some pause for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good writing on all four chapters. Some nice nuances leading up to this one. Keep it up! The haters here are not as many as the names - multiple identities. I believe they lurk just inside the web portal and being covert their negative comments are what they perceive to be a statement of superiority. Many women, angry for whatever reason. Anyways, refreshing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty decent example of a closeted gay story.

sarahh36sarahh36over 1 year ago

Great story….loved the communication between them through simply looking at each other. Hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fucking cuck story..fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And you wanna stay married to a cheating slut ? WHY ? Why would a guy give up his self respect , the respect of his wife and the respect of the guy she’s fucking ? You do know that once it’s gone it’s nearly impossible to regain it ? That’s a sure fire way to lose it also . There isn’t a self respecting man that would allow some guy to fuck his wife , he would beat the bastard up while he’s balls deep in his wife , like waiting until his nuts contract and start pumping , then kick him right in the nut sack like your attempting a 60 yard field goal , the follow through would be right into your wife ass and pussy so it’s like your killing two birds and still getting stoned ! And you’ve gotten your message across in a very clear and positive way that no one could misinterpret !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to leave her for sure.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Mixed feelings about this chapter, guess I will have see where it goes from here. For me it's all about the communication and so much of that in this chapter was Lisa 'telling' him... telling him she was going to get fucked by Chris, telling him she was going to get Chris to cum in her, telling him she was willing to do stuff with Chris she didn't with him, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

An odd thought crossed my mind. I don't believe I've ever said the word "naughty" to a woman I'm fucking. /shrug. Just one of those little oddities.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop can apparently be boring, too.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

I think this story is about the hottest that I have read in a long time. The couples communication may have been better than we thought. The naughty wife gave herself and her moron hubby a very big thrill without any preplanning but they both knew what the other wanted! Marriage may end up stronger with this kind of effort. Unless she continues cheating behind hubby's back then it will be divorce! 5 stars for great writimg

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Szkoda komentarza na takie głupoty. Czy naprawdę to komuś się podoba czy tylko autorowi ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife knows exactly what turns me on..every time…spreading her legs and pulling her lover in while her foot is planted firmly on my hard cock…

And she just stares at me..she knows I’m going to cum…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Omg this is so bloody BORING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous