Those White Jeans Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa pulled him in with her heels, showing Chris that she wanted him to fuck her harder. Still she and I looked into each other's eyes. Her smile remained. Chris obeyed.

"Unh!" Finally Lisa lost her ability to stay silent. She was too aroused. Her eyebrows rose and furrowed as if to ask for mercy, and her smile faded. Again he pushed. "Hmmh!" Her eyes closed, breaking our shared gaze, and her breathing grew heavier. She turned her face away from mine to re-engage Chris.

Lisa kissed Chris's neck, but the kiss quickly turned into something else. Her mouth opened wide to gasp for air, and then she stuck out her tongue and licked his neck just below his ear. Her tongue was relaxed and wide as she dragged it across his skin, simulating how it would look if she were licking the base of his cock. She had never done that to me, but I can guess that it felt good, because it made Chris moan again. Lisa moaned with him as she then sucked on his neck where she had licked it.

"Hmph!...Unh!...Uh!" Lisa's eyes were clenched shut and her mouth forced permanently open as she tried for air. Chris's cock seemed to be forcing it out of her with every push. Her legs were spread so wide for him; she was taking all of his cock inside. "Oh!...Unh!...Uh!...Fuck!"

With the introduction of a curse word, I knew her orgasm had hit. I readied the paper towels in my hand in case I accidentally lost control and came with her.

Lisa again turned her head toward me, allowing me to see that beautiful face as the orgasm swept over her. Her jaw wrenched open, no sound escaping her mouth, her eyes creased shut below her crossed eyebrows. Her whole body twitched underneath Chris...once...twice...three times. Chris just kept pumping his cock into her right through it, over and over again, mercilessly. "Uuuuh!..Uuuuhh!...Uuuuhhhh!" Finally the spasms in her body relented, and she was able to breathe again. How loud was she, I wondered. I wasn't sure.

Soon her jaw relaxed and her lips again curled into a smile. A moment later, her eyes lazily opened, as if she were waking up from a deep sleep. She and I again were looking into each other's eyes, neither of us really noticing that Chris was now thrusting into her harder than ever. Her body shifted violently underneath him in my field of vision, left to right, left to right. Then Chris lifted his head from her shoulder.

Immediately drawn back into the moment, Lisa faced Chris directly as he again centered himself over her. They looked into each other's eyes steadily. Lisa's hands slid to his chest, and I suppose she applied some pressure to signal him to raise his upper body from hers, which he did. Meanwhile she allowed her feet to return to the floor, but her legs remained open as wide as possible. It was as if Lisa was telling him to abandon any intimacy, and to fuck her as hard as he wanted.

Lisa's hands then returned to Chris's face. I suppose she did that to encourage him to focus on her, which reduced the likelihood that he would check on me. But I think that was unnecessary, because I think he either forgot I was there or simply didn't care anymore.

I also think that Lisa pushed him away - bless her heart - so that I could have a near-perfect view of her body as she let Chris fuck her. He was on his hands and knees now, rather than on his elbows and knees. His hands were placed on the floor outside her shoulders, such that his left arm blocked my view only of Lisa's neck area. I could see the soft look of Lisa's post-orgasmic face smiling at him with her squinty eyes. I could see her small breasts, fixed to the movements of her body, and their little pink nipples. I could see her whole belly, so flat that it appeared concave as she lay on the floor, with that tiny, deep pocket of a belly button at its center. I could see all of her right hip, from where it meets her ass to where it slopes into her pubic area. I could see the cleanly shaven cleft at the center of her crotch, marking the top end of her pussy's slit. And just below that, I could see Chris's wet cock pushing in and out as Lisa's pelvis again began to rock back and forth to meet it. This was the view I wanted as Chris fucked my wife. I wrapped my hand around my dick again and stroked it.

"Fuck me." Lisa suddenly whispered. She and Chris continued to look into each other's eyes, but Chris didn't respond. Already Lisa's post-orgasm smile was gone. After accepting a few more thrusts of his cock, Lisa repeated herself. "Fuck me, Chris." She bit down on her lower lip.

"I am." I don't think he yet understood how serious Lisa gets about dirty talk, despite what he had already experienced in the bathroom.

"Yes. You are. Tell me...how is it?"

"It's good."

"Yeah? You think I'm a good fuck?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me."

"I think you're a good fuck."

"How good a fuck am I, Chris?"

"You're a fucking great fuck, Lisa." He was beginning to catch on.

"How's my pussy?"

"Oh, fuck. It's so fucking tight. And so fucking wet."

"You like that?"

"I fucking love it. Hm! I fucking love this pussy."

"Good. I want you to fuck it hard, because it's a naughty little pussy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm such a slut. You like fucking sluts?"

Chris thought about how to answer this one. "If you're a slut, then yes, I love fucking sluts."

"Married sluts?"

"Yes, married sluts. I love fucking married sluts."

This whispered conversation between the two of them was playing out just like it did between Lisa and me during that one movie night. I knew where she was taking him. This time she was doing it for both of us.

"And I'm being so naughty, aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"Oh, fuck!" Chris's orgasm was suddenly approaching. "You're so naughty!"

"Yeah? How so?"

"You're so naughty because...you're married!...Hmmph!...And you're letting me fuck this slutty pussy...Unh!"

"Yes. Yes, Chris. Fuck my slutty little pussy. Right in front of my husband. Fuck my naughty little pussy with your fat cock!"

"Fuck!...Unh!...You fucking slut!"

"That's right. Fuck me! Fuck this naughty slut!"

There was a silence between them for a moment as they looked into each other's eyes. Lisa's eyebrows rose on her forehead again in a sort of sad expression, her mouth fell open, and her breathing became heavy. Then she nodded to him repeatedly.

"You sure?"

Lisa nodded again. "Fuck this married slut!" Suddenly she was thrown into another orgasm.

Chris's thrusts became a blur. The slapping sounds of his hips into the backs of her thighs filled the room. Lisa threw her head back. Her chin pointed to the ceiling as her chest rose up from the floor, her back in an arch. It didn't even seem possible. Her small breasts actually shook back and forth across her chest, Chris was fucking her so hard.

And then he stopped, his cock halfway inside her, his body still. His face was clenched tight, his teeth bared from an open mouth. Lisa, still with her back arched and her chin to the ceiling, desperately grasped whatever she could blindly find with her hands. Her left hand landed on top of Chris's shoulder. Her right hand landed on his left arm. Then her hands squeezed, her nails digging into his skin. Her legs squirmed underneath him.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Chris's torso twitched. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He twitched again, and his torso curled toward Lisa. I think that's when the first stream of cum shot from him. He pushed his cock all the way inside her. "Hhhmmmmmhhh!" Another twitch, another stream of cum. He pulled his cock out halfway again. "Hhhmmmmmmmhhh!" Twitch, and another stream of cum. He pushed it all the way in.

Watching Chris fill my wife with his cum put me over the edge. I turned to my right and buried my face in the back of the sofa. I think my body was malfunctioning by that time, because I caught one or two streams of my cum in the paper towels before my orgasm even peaked. I listened to Chris's and Lisa's moans while I came. Shot after shot of cum erupted from me. The paper towels were soaked when I finished. I have no idea how well I hid my moans in the back of the sofa, but I do know that I could hear Lisa's heavy breathing after I finished. Maybe she did that to cover for me, or maybe she was still coming down from a long orgasm with Chris. I heard them exchange slow and tender kisses again. Before I knew it, I fell asleep - for real this time.

12