All Comments on 'Those White Jeans Ch. 06'

by FargingBastage

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I want Chris to fuck me again. I want to fuck some women, too. And I want you to fuck them with me."

“Don’t worry sweetie, you can fuck as many guys as you want. After we get divorced. I’ll get the papers started.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She’s a slut and he is a wimp end of story. Thank god !!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

She lied about loving him. She hates him so much, she lives to humiliate and degrade him. She loves to make her husband a laughing stock. She gets off on hurting him.

She’s not a wife, she’s a fucking psychopath.

I don’t care how turned on you think he is, the reality is that she is an abusive wife. Emasculating and emotionally assaulting her husband.

This is not erotic, it’s embarrassing. Tell us how he filed for divorce and she ends up in the mental hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a poor cuck story, he just gonna accept like a little pet

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Give her credit for laying it on the line. The choice is his, and if he makes the wrong one, don't expect any sympathy from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a narcissistic whore. She doesn’t give a fuck about anything or anybody except her own sexual gratification. Winning formula for a long term marriage…..not.

Bail before you have kids. The sex might be exciting atm, but they will surely fade and when it does the reality his wife is a whore in every sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want Chris to fuck me again. I want to fuck some women, too. And I want you to fuck them with me.

but Honey, I can't even satisfy my wife, so how do you expect me to fuck other women.

The best thing is to stay at home jerking off on my own.

Oh I have an idea, maybe I'll write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is still a vile human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Act like like you agree with this change, knock out a couple 3-ways, then divorce her ass to find someone to love and grow old with. When she freaks out remind her it's not fun being lied to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is quite the story and you have quite the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep fucking slut crap what a cuck so disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, she is such a fun loving slut. If she were my wife, I'd be faking lots of sleepwalking times so I could enjoy watching her enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Anon. Sorry but no.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

What a narcissistic bitch, if and it is a big if; there was anything about him, he would seek out this Danilo character and make him pay by whatever means and then kick her skanky backside into touch!

Unfortunately as the story has progressed we find he is yet another stupid apology for a man who gets an erection at the mere mention of his wife being unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And so begins amother toxic abusive relationship and enabling co-dependency

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Worthless whore deserves nothing but divorce papers. Her husband is weak but he needs to find his balls and dump her skanky ass. Then go find a better woman for marriage and family. When he sees her again in 20 years she will be a dried up and used piece of garbage

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Still with you on this

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Nothing that a good baseball bat couldn't solve for both Chris and Danilo. But this pathetic arsehole wouldn't even arrange it. Plus, drop kick that cheating slut immediately. But, again, little cuck boy won't.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

" I love getting fucked behind your back."

Please don't paint this man as dumb enough to not realize it's over and he's lost her. She absolutely loves the worst of it and the cruelty of it all gets her off. How the hell would he believe Chris is magically the first time she's cheated since fucking Danilo in front of his face turned her on so much?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

What the first comment said - they can be as depraved as they want, but don't need to be married for all of this.

Only in a LW story can a man learned that the woman he married was NEVER faithful to him, yet he still seriously considered staying married to her! That's straight up science fiction, but hey - I guess cucks must be cucked. 🙄

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The idiots who scream cuck either can't read or can't understand what they do read.

Cuck means he doesn't get any. That's not what she wants

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Unusual characters for a story. She’s a classic sociopath and he’s a masochist. What a lovely couple. Ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave you five stars. Not because it is that great a story, but because the people who have made such negative comments probably gave you a one rating. It's fiction, but there is dedicated group who eagerly read these stories just to be able to tell you how much they hate them and seem to think it is a real couple they are castigating. I will say that the plot is a bit more complex than the usual cheating wife story, so congratulations on the story development and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can you stay married to this walking disease, even if it turns you on, knowing she's been lying, risking your life with STD's and being the opposite of a human? I hate stories like this that make the husband into a wimpy cuck. I would be willing to bet that no man would have a hard on while his whore explained her cheating throughout their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb series - totally unrealistic

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

What can I say? I was dumb enough to continue reading—but I must admit I just skimmed this after seeing you were going to stick to the “I love to see my wife screwed by another guy” line. I KEPT HOPING AGAINST HOPE YOU’D GIVE YOUR MC A SET OF BALLS. Obviously you won’t so…

Still say you are better than the average new writer! Catch you later. cd

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of fucking writer are you? 90% of readers swear, shout and beg you not to make him the ultimate cuckold. No, you're going on your stinking way! And after that you keep telling yourself that you're writing something interesting for people? Disgusting vomit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The more wrong it feels, the more turned on I become." You have summed up the eroticism which some of us find in cheating, in that one sentence. Yes, it's a sadistic and masochistic Yin and Yang, but if that works for a couple in a relationship, why not? Here's what I don't understand about the haters:

I don't care for stories about homosexuality, or physical sadism, for example. I actually find the idea repulsive, so why would I read stories about those subjects, then pour my hatred about how "sick" those concepts were upon an author and his readers who enjoy them? I can't see myself wasting that much time reading something which repulsed me. You guys must get off on spewing hate, which is a very interesting fetish all on its own.

And to the author, thank you for writing such a wonderful series, one which captures the erotically dichotomous conflicted feelings of being both hurt by, and turned on by a cheating spouse. Also, thank you for stories which are nearly error free. It allows the reader to focus on your work, rather than the distractions of a story rife with errors, as too many here are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, no more! You're embarrassing yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IC69hunter, your description that being a cuck means he doesn't get any is completely wrong....go get a dictionary...A man whose wife is fucking another man and he knows about it and does NOT leave her is a Cuckold..That pure and simple..Meaning he has accepted his role in the marriage that her sexual needs come before their marriage to the point that she would accept other men in her woumb..simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sick wife.

Sick husband.

Sick story.

Sick Author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sick bitch, idiot husband. No way she doesn't have STD's which, by now, she's passed on lovingly to him! If being sick because your wife fucks around is your idea of arousing, you need some serious help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating is fucked up enough fucking a friend of his , relatives and coworkers especially one that he has hate for is 1000 times worse . That guy alway will have that over her guy that he fucked her trated her like the pig she is and abused her guy. He will tell everyone that will listen and they all were tss as lying behind his back like the smuck loser cuck he is and don’t know it . Hot story but sad in reality

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Very hot sex scenes, the rest, mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very written stories that just leave you wanting more. Both my wife and I love this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. That seems to be the prevailing need for Lisa, a basic, animalistic need that really shows she’s a weak person. Not someone you want on your six watching your back in life. She’ll drop her husband for any and all cock regardless of what it does to him because it’s all about her needs. Sums up how fucked up modern Western woman are really and why they only are good as Only Fan whores.

Radical11Radical113 months ago
love it

5 stars !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous