Those White Jeans Ch. 07

Story Info
I knew beyond any doubt that our marriage was destroyed.
2.7k words
3.16
29.6k
25

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

Author's Note: This final chapter is dedicated to all you trolls in the comments sections of the previous six chapters. I have enjoyed all your comments, even the most vile, and many of them literally caused me to laugh out loud (which is why I didn't moderate any of the comments). With a gift to cause laughter through the written word like that, you should be writing some stories, if you haven't already. FYI, all seven chapters have been written for months, so none of your suggestions were ever under any sort of consideration. I was a little disappointed that so many of you seemed to have decided early on how this story would end and became dismissive. None of you saw this ending coming, I'm sure. Enjoy. Or hate. Whichever.

By the end of Lisa's confession, I knew that our marriage was over, or rather that the marriage I knew was over. It turns out that I never really knew my wife. Danilo knew her better than I did. He knew that she was a cheater and a liar, and he treated her exactly as she wanted to be treated.

Only now, after years of being with her, have I learned that Lisa is a liar. A chronic liar. In fact, even with her last statement, "Now you have the whole truth," I didn't believe her. I'll never believe a word she says again, at least not when it comes to sex. Somehow, instead of being angry, I just stopped caring. Lisa was offering a future of fucking whoever I wanted, with her encouragement, help, and participation, and with the probable bonus of being able to watch Chris fuck her again, too, which, it turns out, I also really wanted.

Suddenly, something that Lisa had spoken a moment ago sparked an idea in my head: "The more wrong it feels, the more turned on I become." Since my instincts last night were mostly correct, I decided to take a chance and trust my instincts now. Besides, I had nothing left to lose now, anyway.

I looked over at her on the other side of the bed. "I know that you are still lying to me. I know that you still have not given me the whole truth," I said. I put forth every effort to display an air of confidence in what I was saying. That was the only way to convince her I was speaking the truth.

She looked back at me. "Yes, I have," she insisted. "That's everything."

"No, Lisa, it isn't. I didn't tell you all that I know. I've been waiting for you to say what it is that I know, but you haven't, so I know that you continue to lie to me."

"You need to stop with the accusations."

I doubled-down. "No, Lisa, you need to fuck off with any idea of going on the offensive against me right now, considering that you just admitted you're a cheater and our entire relationship is a lie."

"If you think you know something, why don't you just fucking say it, then?" Lisa asked.

"Fine. Last night, after I watched you and Chris fuck on the floor and after I came, I didn't fall asleep. You're not the only one who knows how to lie, Lisa. I stayed awake. I heard you and Chris talking. I heard him give you his phone number at the door, and I heard it when he left the apartment. And then I heard it when you went into Bill's and Jeff's bedrooms, one after the other, to bring them together for a threesome. I listened at the bedroom door as they both fucked you.

Of course, this was all a lie. I didn't witness any of that. I really had fallen asleep after my orgasm. But the look of mortification on Lisa's face was all the proof I needed. I hit the nail on the head. She said nothing. She had fucked them both at the same time while I slept in the next room. With my instincts proven right again, and with even greater evidence of just how much of a depraved slut Lisa actually is, I decided to take it even further.

"They knew exactly why Chris brought us to their apartment. Chris probably told them everything back at the pub, saying something like, 'Yo, Bill and Jeff, there's this super hot married chick who totally wants to fuck me, like immediately, but she's here with her husband. I really want to fuck her, too. She has this crazy idea about getting her husband so drunk that he passes out so that we can fuck, but we need a place. I thought of you guys because you live so close. Can you help me out?' They were cooperating with Chris, which is why they both went to their bedrooms at the same time and were so smooth on the idea of leaving us in their living room. They only pretended to go to sleep. I'll bet they both secretly cracked open their doors so they could watch you and Chris fuck, too. Maybe you saw one or both of them watching you. Or maybe they made themselves known to you as soon as Chris left. Knowing you're such a slut, they knew they could take a turn on you. And of course you loved the idea, because it would be just so wrong to fuck them both, especially spitroasted between both of them at the same time, especially within minutes of having let Chris fill you up with his cum, and especially with your husband sleeping in the next room.

Lisa laid there in stone silence. Emboldened, I went further still.

"Yeah. So...surprise! I knew. I listened at the door and I jerked off and I came again when they came. But guess what else I know - that I have known since just after we got married, but never had the guts to even acknowledge?"

Lisa's eyes widened. She was already convinced that my rant is fact-based and real, so now she suddenly thought the worst, which already confirmed to me that the guess I was about to verbalize - a total guess with absolutely no basis in evidence - was actually a fact. How amazingly strong are my instincts, I wondered.

"Those weekly games of tennis with your brother? I know that the two of you aren't always playing tennis. I know you two fuck. I know you fuck Dale. Hell, he probably took your virginity years ago in your parents' house while your parents were out one evening, and it's been going on ever since."

Tears welled up in Lisa's eyes. She turned to face the ceiling again. "No. You can't know that," she stammered.

I continued, "You said it yourself, the more wrong it feels, the more turned on you become. In the world of sex, there's nothing more wrong than incest, so even though his dick is probably nothing special, he gets you off as well as Danilo or Chris could. You repeat the thought in your head the whole time about how wrong it is to be fucking your brother, and it makes you cum over and over again. 'Oh no, I shouldn't be doing this,' you think. 'Oh, another orgasm. This is so wrong. This is so naughty. No one can ever find out that my brother and I fuck.'"

The tears were now streaming down Lisa's cheeks. Her skin had gone pale. She jumped up from the bed and dashed to the bathroom. She vomited into the toilet.

I raised my voice for her to hear me in the bathroom as I continued. "I'm sure you have no idea how I know this because you were so careful not to get caught. So I'll tell you. I have never seen it and I don't know where you and Dale go to do it. It would be easy enough to fuck at his apartment, of course, and that's probably where you two usually do it. I'm just saying that I've never confirmed that to be the case. For all I know, you two fuck right in the middle of the tennis court, with you bending over and leaning on the net, your little tennis skirt flipped up onto your back, and your little panties pulled to the side. What I do know, though, is that you shouldn't return home from a tennis match with damp panties that smell more like a used latex condom than they smell like sweat."

Of course, once again, this was a total fabrication. I have never considered even looking at Lisa's dirty panties, let alone sniffing them. I think that's gross, and I'll never understand why some guys get off on that.

Lisa exited the bathroom and slowly made her way back to the bed and laid down. She still said nothing. Once again, my guess that she and her brother use condoms was a correct guess. It seemed logical enough to me that they would want to be extra careful. They're both intelligent people.

Lowering my voice, very quietly, I asked, "Do your parents know?"

Lisa sat bolt upright and glared at me with her glassy eyes. I had struck a real nerve with that question. Either she was furious at the suggestion or terrified that I had made a veiled threat.

"What about your sister?" I asked.

"Why, are you going to tell them?"

No, I had no intention of telling them. I'm not that cruel. But Lisa's suggestion planted the idea in my head. The evil side of me discovered I had gained leverage over this entire situation, which could enable me to fulfill some dark fantasies of my own.

Lisa's sister, Nicole, is several years younger than Lisa. Physically the two of them are built similarly, both petite, with admirable muscle tone. Both have those cute freckles across their noses and cheeks, too. But unlike Lisa, Nicole has chin-length dark brown hair. She's noticeably taller. She tends to maintain more feminine dressing habits than Lisa, like wearing skirts or yoga pants and showing off her beautiful, slim body. Where I would describe Lisa as "cute," I would more likely describe Nicole as "sexy." She seems to be more emotional than Lisa, too, and can sometimes become annoyingly bitchy over little things. Combined with her sexy appearance, it's that bitchiness that always made me want to fuck the hell out of her. She appealed to me in a very different way than Lisa did, so fucking her would satisfy me in a different way than fucking my wife.

If Dale was fucking Lisa for all these years, no doubt he wanted to fuck Nicole, too, if he wasn't already. And if he was, I decided it is just too unfair that that prick fucks my wife behind my back and gets to fuck Nicole, too. I'm going to fuck Nicole.

I finally answered Lisa's question. "No, that's not what I meant. Does Dale fuck Nicole? I figure that if you two fuck, they probably fuck, too."

"No," Lisa answered quickly, then looked down toward the sheets wrinkled up around her. "At least, I don't think so." She appeared to think about it for a moment, then added, "It's none of your business, but fuck it. I think I heard them messing around years ago at my parents' house, but not fucking. I remember it made me feel jealous. But that's all I know. If they hooked up then or anytime since, I don't know anything about it. I'm sure both of them would keep it a secret from everyone, including me, just like Dale and I keep it a secret from everyone.

"What about you?" I asked. "Did you and Nicole ever hook up?"

Lisa wasn't at all surprised at my question. "No. I told you I haven't had sex with a woman yet, and that includes my sister and all other women on Earth."

"But do you want to?"

Lisa looked at me, but didn't answer.

"You said you felt jealous when you heard Dale and Nicole messing around. I'm just wondering which of them you were jealous of. And I'm thinking that if Dale likes fucking his sisters, and you like fucking your brother, and Nicole likes fucking your brother, and if you want to fuck your sister, there's a good chance your sister wants to fuck you, too. I'm betting that all three of you are wired pretty much the same fucked-up way."

Lisa still found no answer. I figured she was afraid to say it out loud.

"Nicole is hot. You know it. She's really hot. I'll tell you plainly, Lisa, I have always wanted to fuck your sister. Always. I know you understand that feeling because that's how you feel about Chris. Right now I'm too angry at you for all of the lying - for years - to give two shits about our marriage. Our marriage is a total non-issue to me now. All I want is to even the score. I've been faithful to you the entire time we've been together, while you've been out fucking your brother, Danilo, Chris, Bill, and Jeff - three of those guys just last night. With a rate like that, I know there's more. You probably fucked half the guys in my law school class and half the guys you work with, but I'll never know for sure, and I'll never believe you if you try to deny it. So I'm forgetting about our marriage. This is about fucking. And I want to fuck your sister.

"But that's not all," I continued. "That's just the start of it. You mentioned a threesome with our neighbor. I thought you meant Beth, but you meant Maria. Now I want both. You're going to help me to fuck Beth and Maria, either alone or in threesomes with you. You're going to help me accomplish that unless and until they show they are definitely not interested in sex with me. And then I want to fuck your sister again. Then I want to see you and Dale fuck. You can either arrange it such that I will be able to secretly watch, or you can arrange a threesome so I can see it up close. And then I want to fuck your sister again. After that, I want a threesome with you and your sister. You're going to watch me fuck her, you're going to lick her pussy, and she's going to lick your pussy. If everything is going according to plan and Dale was a willing participant in a threesome with you and me, then we're going to have some group sex. Dale and I are going to fuck you and your sister at the same time. And then - even then - after all that fucking, I still won't be caught up to the amount of fucking you've done behind my back over these years. But that's a good enough start for me to begin losing my anger toward you, and it's also a good enough start for me to allow you to fuck Chris again.

"Before you start thinking that you can fuck Chris whenever you want, regardless of what I say, let me tell you that you're wrong. If you become uncooperative in helping me fuck in the way that I just described, or you go for Chris before I allow it, not only are you and I through, but there will be no reason left for me to withhold the information from your parents that their kids fuck each other. I will destroy your family, because fuck you. On the other hand, if you keep my cock and balls happy, I'll forget all about you and Dale, and you and Chris or anybody else can fuck all you want. You go ahead and think about it."

"I don't need to think about it," Lisa said. "That's so fucking hot. All of it. And don't worry about Nicole. I don't know yet if she would fuck me, but she told me a long time ago she would fuck you in a heartbeat if she had the chance. Please just let me watch when you fuck her."