All Comments on 'Those Who Cuckold Get Paid Back'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Once, Twice....3 Times???

What trip to Madiera?

She treats you with contempt and disrespect as an imbecile with a low self respect, distrusting and insecure!

All the while, she knows about Star and that your concerns are valid but she still chooses to treat you as an inconsiderate, distrusting husband with no valid reason.

She went to meet with Star and was fully going to go all the way and she knows it - just believes you don't have a clue.

With regards to the business trip, any woman knows if she was vaginally sexed and feigning doubts that she didn't think anything happened - nonsense - she knew damn well. Now she knew that she willingly was cheating and thinking no one knew! She caused her own problem and blames you for the exposure. This is not the character of the woman you thought you married, this is a conniving cheat!!!

Now, she lunches with Fox and is angry with you because you caused her to be treated as a slut so what do you think she is doing? Nothing to lose so what the hell.

Happily married for ten years - well, circumstances placed in front of her and she went for them - not the woman you thought she was. Possibly, even she didn't know who she was but now - forget it!

By the way, he already gave up on her...sex with the Choir lady - he knows the marriage is gone.

Trip to Madiera - really?

Your good so I'm wondering how you are going to reconcile her cheating twice and most likely three times without making him out to be a loser/wimp? Please don't try to justify for the sake of the kids - No? Your good, she changed, he has the ability and desire to be monogamous. There will be another love...say - maybe the Choir lady?

Anyway, you did well again - thanks for the story and Yes I'm looking for the follow-up....Please don't disappoint those of us who are straight.

Thanks again!

junesmatejunesmateover 13 years ago
You've done it again!

I love your stories. I've read them all and was beginning to think after the last two that you were losing your edge. I'm glad to see that you are back on form.

I know that you have been criticised in the past for your Scandinavian/English but I think that it adds so much to your tales - and I may add thart your use and command of the English language is far better than many of your detractors and other Literotica writers. Please don't be tempted to have your scribblings converted to proper English. You are who you are and your stories would lose so much if they were correctly transcribed.

One error I would point out, is that a female headteacher is called a 'Headmistress'. A minor point, I know and it certainly doesn't detract from your excellent writing.

Keep up the good work and I eagerly await your next submission.

Jim (junesmate)

PLEASE DIRECT ANY REPLY TO 'haggerty300@aol.com'

junesmatejunesmateover 13 years ago
Addendum...

I would like to have read that 'Star' was given a severe birching before being tarred and feathered. Perhaps it would have improved his acting skills....

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Kinda Wimpy So Far

Hope Chapter 2 isn't a total wimp out. She cheated when she pulled down her pants for Star, and why pussy boy believes any of her bull shit, and is still hanging around is beyond me. I think I'll change the name of your country to "Skankdanavia." The women are sluts and the men are either wimps or idiots or both.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Glad that you are back, Winterfrog !

I am looking forward to more than simply the story of the hiking trip to Madeira. I am looking forward to what happens after Madeira. If they divorce does Nilla take Emil's children from him? With a conviction for assault, it is very possible. If they do not divorce, how can Nilla regain his trust, and thereby, their marriage. What would be her acts of contrition to prove her true remorse and ability to be worthy of his faithfulness?

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Chapter # 2

I would like to hear how things end between the 2. and does he get Children if they Divorce.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Enjoyable

as always with Winterfrog. It is not obvious to me why the lack of interest in a private visit by Nilla did not write an end to the story. But you will do best by not writing chapter 2. Just leave the doubts up there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another

another dumb story, does she have to run around with the whole town before he catches on and how did he get three months for hitting a guy who did what he did to his wife. VERY, VERY DUMB.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
I always enjoy your stories

but I was surprised that you left this one unfinished.

Clearly Nilla has lots of issues. If she didn't want to visit him privately in jail, after giving her boss a beating that the guy richly deserves, we have to question how much she cares for her husband.

But however this ends, I hope you'll post the rest of it soon.

Thanks,

ohio

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago

I also enjoy your stories. I gave it a 4. If you would have hooked up with a writer you respect and got some editing, it could have been a 5

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
First, good of you to share with us again, I/We welcome you back, thank you.

Wf,

Great story and writing! Hope you have the/your story written, Pt.2 & more... and that 2. is not influenced by "story comments section", other than "yes" to share it.

Please do 2. and let us know how you ended your story.

I've no comments, untill you submit your conclusion. Really looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Chapter two

She has done too much to forget, he will always wonder. No matter how much you love them sometimes it is better to cut and run. This is one of those times. Good story.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Nothing much to add except the obvious. You desperately need an English speaking editor.

You're plots are always great. The flow is good but your phrasing and syntax are confusing and very challenging to read.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I like you, but...

I didn't like this story very much. Too wimpy for my tastes.

cyrilliccyrillicover 13 years ago
OK so far

Emil succeeded in getting some 'revenge sex' while in jail. I approve of this, as in my eyes it levels the score and draws a line under the previous cheating. I hope to see part 2. BTW, There seems to be some confusion as to whether Robert Olsson's wife is Susanne or Lena.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 13 years ago
WF at his best

I enjoyed the story, and I do like your 'voice'. It's that rarity of being both unique and good so any editing should leave the grammar stuff alone. I thought it dragged a bit at the end wondering about divorce. You certainly left enough gore's in the marriage to damage it beyond repair, but still, it could go either way.

Look forward to part two

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

YOU GOT ME WAITING FOR THE FINISH OF THIS STORY,HOPE IT IS SOON.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I can see you still think in Swedish or Norwegian or whatever...:)

WF, by and large I like your stories. But you really do need an English editor. Yes, others don't care but I appreciate the Queens English...OK, the Presidents English, far too much to allow so many errors from a talented writer. You change tenses from past to present to past too often. Pick a tense and keep to it.

Also, your use of colloquial English is a little rough. You have "the last laugher will get the best laugh.". If you are going to use an idiom, keep it pure and in context. "he who laughs last, laughs best." Also, it is not a "conning fox" but a "cunning fox". There are too many run on sentences. run on sentences. That destroys the flow.

I don't mean to be hypercritical. I can write nothing in any Scandinavian language and I am only fair in Russian or French. Spanish would be the best next to English. :)

As I said, I like your writing. as good as it is, it will be better with a good English editor. All writers use them. :)

Cheers

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Write a second part. However, you shold seek out a new wife. Nella is obviously a whoring slut at heart orso stupid that she thinks what she did is not cheating and she will surely do it agian. Cut your losses and look for a youger, sexier woman who is not as stupid as Nella

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A clever tale told by a good story teller.

Sort of left the story hanging, but still in all it is a good read.

Having read a lot of the author's work, I can understand his non-English word usage and appreciate the author's writing in English, for I can't understand a word of his first language.

That's why I admire the international writers for posting on this website, they take the initiative and time to write and post good stories.

Thanks for the good read, and I hope to see the rest of the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

There are some things that make or break a story and/or character for me. In this story, it's that Nilla repeatedly says to her husband that nothing's wrong, he's paranoid, don't believe all the (true) rumors, etc, while KNOWING that Star guy is going to fuck her.

That breaks the character Nilla for me right there. Torch the bitch.

Any reconciliation aside from "I want to see my kids every other weekend" is him wimping out.

I agree with bigguy and chagrined that you do need an English speaking editor. It would make the story easier to read, and fix the common mistakes. Just a suggestion.

Until then, I'm waiting for the conclusion!

tarlingtontarlingtonabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Great Story as usual, I like the Nordic perspective on relationships and reading your stories is just like talking to some guy from Sweden at a Pub as he tells about his or someones relationship gone sour. I hope that you write more often about the relationships and trials and tribulations from the North.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I've got the greatest Chock of my life !!!!!!

The shit have hit the fan !!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THOSE WITH GLASS WINDOWS

shouldnt be stone throwers. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
another winterfrog WACC story

fuck the bitch and get a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
huecuck the pussy

Best thing about WF stories is damn pussy hounds getting their balls kicked. Real men fight for their women, real cucks run away sobbing like bitches. huecuck's real life cuckolding left him jaded, ball-less and wanting more. WF kicks ass!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
APPARENTLY THOSE WHO COULD DID

and the other awaited the outcome. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Doesn't Matter

Yeah your wife was cheating on you but in prison you cheated yourself. You only had three months but you couldn't wait. Get a divorce, split everything then both kill yourselves. That is what should be in ch.2. We'll see...

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
believable

sorry for your time in jail, but there are consequences to actions. good luck with nila, ill bet she already found a new hubby. that's the way women are, sorry to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nilla is an idiot slut

She is obviously no damn good as a wife!

Jesus!

A $20 whore has more honor and honesty!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THE DEMON BOOZE IS BLAMED FOR MANY DISCRETIONS

its not always true, but still in use world-wide. TK U MLJ LV NV

StormKing33StormKing33over 7 years ago
The Husband is a stud!!!

And he kicks ass!!! Nilla is a weak bitch with some sociopathic tendencies.

Nuclear BTB is required.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHY ALL THE DELAYS

in telling,,,,,,in hiding,,,,,,on vacation,,,,,,shave and a haircut 6 bits, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why does he have any doubt?

She's already moved on with a rich man. She only comes to see him every other week and she's made it clear she's not happy with his actions. He should be filing for a divorce, asking for custody and threatening to smear her name all across the internet as a cheating whore. No second part necessary. Their marriage is toast!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Time to burn

Let's get out of jail and burn a bitch and a rich bastard. Don't wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with 26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Winterfrog, a taliban

Winterfrog, a taliban as usual. Talking about how you consider women I realky think you have a lot in common with those black wearing sciovinists

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
2 items

1- 3 scumbags. Basically letting actor training go on when is rape pure and simple

2-anonymous 9/4 and 26thnc stated my other thoughts

She slut

He scumbag

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No need

There should not be a need for Ch 2,if he was a man he would have dumped the slut after her night with Star.A second part can only mean he is going to stay married to her.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Difficult

A little difficult to follow, but I'll look for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Funny how that works

When a drunk husband wakes up in bed with a naked woman, he's a pig and a cheater, no matter what. People hate him for it and want him castrated.

But when a drunk wife wakes up in bed with a naked guy, she's a rape victim. Poor diddums.

What's the difference? Drunk women can be raped, but not drunk men? What if they are both drunk? Are they both rape victims, or just the one? Or is it just the one that regrets it is a victim? When 2 completely drunk people have sex, how is one a victim and one a rapist? Aren't both equally to blame?

TracklTracklalmost 2 years ago

Always got me interested, how in stories women easily go to "trainings/team buildings" or other "innocent" acts with a known pussyhounds.

"I thought it would be strictly professional". Right. An attractive woman away with a serial seducer. What could go wrong? Jeez, women that stupid are really out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Nilla is a good mother to our children and has been an almost perfect wife to me." Really? This MC clearly doesn't believe in setting the bar very high. Even if nothing else is true, allowing a man other than her husband or a medical professional to shave her snatch is light years away from being 'an almost perfect wife'. Seems to me to make his decision for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous