Thou Shalt Not

Story Info
MILF breaks a few commandments to become a hotwife.
10.1k words
3.84
29.8k
38
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

MILF breaks a few commandments to become a hotwife

Thou shalt not....

We've all heard the phrase happy wife happy life. Well, my wife Jenny hasn't been happy for the past 30 months and my life has gotten, frankly, quite miserable. So miserable that I've contemplated several strategies to rectify the situation. I'm sympathetic with her plight but her behaviors are exacerbating the problem and making life miserable for me and everyone around her.

It started when Jenny's older sister passed away unexpectedly from a brain aneurysm. They weren't all that close and lived 1000 miles apart but nonetheless, it was painful and increased her awareness that we are all mortal. She grieved and I was supportive. Four months after her car was stolen from her parking place at work and subsequently totaled in an accident. It wouldn't have been so bad except she had been searching for that particular car for over a year and was very upset when her baby blue Mustang was headed for the scrap yard. For of the next 18 months it was bunches of little things gone wrong. Dropped her cell phone and broke the screen, favorite flowering tree in the front yard died, son didn't make the basketball team, best friends in the neighborhood moved across the country, broken AC wiped out our vacation fund, etc, etc.

The always pleasant and life of the party Jenny was no longer always pleasant or the life of the party. She wasn't much fun to be around, and her bad attitude carried over to the bedroom. She seemed so absorbed with self-pity that she paid me little attention and the only advantage I had over sleeping with an inflatable sex doll was that her body was warmer. Of course, I had talked with her numerous times Even gone so far as to encourage some grief counseling. Then things did get worse as her dad came down with prostate cancer - very treatable but nonetheless scary for the family. Then Jenny received a huge setback. Jenny had been tracking for a full partnership at her firm and had significant stock options promised to be redeemed when they planned to go public in the near future. She had been a loyal employee for about seven years and was looking forward to having a very nice upgrade to the retirement my career would provide. An unanticipated planned buyout announcement ended those dreams, as it would cancel her options and result in a new boss, demotion, and the very real prospect of a need to start over with another firm.

While fate had certainly dealt Jenny some serious blows the reality was our kids were doing great my job was secure, our bank accounts were comfortable, and we had loving families and good friends. I was frustrated that Jenny couldn't let go of the bad things and focus on the good. She'd always been a hard worker, honest, kind, disciplined, loyal, and caring but the bad luck was changing her.

Let me back up a little. Jenny is my wife of 15 years. Our two sons are nine and 11 years old and doing well. I'm an engineer with the government, 6 feet tall 190 pounds, decent shape considered attractive by most women. Jenny is 5 foot 7, 135 pounds, and what many would consider a MILF that would register about an 8 1/2 on the hot meter. My favorite feature is the 35 C boobs, but ass and leg men would also enjoy eyeing Jenny. Long wavy brown hair and a nice smile when she smiles - a very infrequent event lately, complete the package.

Jenny was raised in a very conservative household. I think it really upset her mom when we moved in together a year before we were married, and it took her several years to forgive us. Jenny and I are very compatible in most ways. We used to be compatible in the bedroom but that's no longer the case as she has let the bad luck overwhelm her normally engagement in other activities.

I had talked with grief counselors, even her pastor, and had even done a little reading in attempts to find a way to refocus. I even toyed with taking a transfer across the country or a long vacation, and I even casually explored divorce. What was clear was that the current situation couldn't continue. I was lonesome and horny and frustrated for myself and the kids. This wasn't the Jenny I had married.

I confronted Jenny on a Sunday afternoon. Friday and Saturday had been frustrating. The kids were with friends. At first, I expressed sympathy for the string of very bad luck Jenny had suffered but then I let her know in no uncertain terms that this obsession on bad news needed to come to an end. She was making me and the kids think we weren't enough for her and it hurt. She teared up and spoke softly, "But I've been a good person, I've always done the right thing, I've worked very hard, I don't deserve what's happened to me."

My attempts to comfort her with stories about how bad things happen to good people didn't seem to help. No matter what I said garnered the same response, "But I've been good I don't deserve this."

Finally, in frustration I stood to leave the room. I couldn't take much more. As I grabbed the newspaper I was reading I said to Jenny, "Well maybe you need to take a vacation from being good - maybe you should spend the next month being bad and see if that helps."

Jenny looked up with a surprise look on her face, "What did you say?"

My comment had been inadvertent and not thought out so I was hurrying to come up with a response. "Well... rather than sitting around feeling sorry for yourself maybe you should spend your time planning to break half a dozen of those Bible commandments you learned as a kid."

Jenny looked even more surprised now. "How would breaking commandments make me feel any better? I'm certainly not going to kill anybody as much as I'd like to strangle my CEO for stealing my future."

This was getting interesting. "You can skip the murder one and I actually don't expect you to change your faith or find new idols to worship so you can skip the first two commandments as well."

"I can't dishonor my parents." Jenny responded.

"Of course you can, you did that when we moved in together before we were married. For Pete's sake, every time you wear a blouse that shows cleavage or a skirt more than a few inches above your knees you're dishonoring your mother. I'll buy you a couple of outfits that will really dishonor your mother."

"But I don't covet anything." Jennifer offered.

"Of course you do, you coveted those stock options you had, you coveted your friend Linda's BMW convertible, you coveted those six pack abs and probably a lot more of Sally's firefighter husband." I was on a roll now. "And you take God's name in vain - or at least you used to. If I can remember that far back, I recall you yelling "oh God" when you were having an orgasm."

"This is ridiculous. You're saying I've already broken several commandments so what's the point?" Jenny questioned.

Well at least I had gotten jenny's attention shifted from focusing on self pity. I was on a roll now and making stuff up as I went along. "Here's a challenge for you. After work tomorrow go to that fancy department store in the mall and buy a few hundred dollars' worth of the sexiest lingerie you can find. Stuff that would dishonor your mother's values but would make your very horny husband very happy. Then, to make this a 2 Fer, when you're in the changing room I want you to slip on a couple of pairs of sexy panties and steal them."

"I can't do that." Jennifer protested.

"Of course you can, those corporate merger and acquisition folks will steal tens of thousands of dollars from you with their buyout plan. Young punks are stealing thousands from stores every day with no consequence. A couple of pair of panties are no big deal - in fact I think you should steal the matching bras as well. The lingerie you pay for should be white satin for the good girl side of you and the items you steals should be red or black for your devilish side." I couldn't keep a straight face as I continued. I was grinning ear to ear as I watched Jennifer squirm in response to my request. "Maybe if you can pick out one of those push up half-cup bras and a tiny thong panty and it would only count as half stealing. I can't wait till you get home tomorrow night to see how well you've done on your assignment. I'll even cook dinner while you go shopping."

"You're not serious. You're laughing at me."

"I am absolutely serious. Being naughty will be a good distraction for you. Get your mind off your self pity. This is just the first step. You've got a couple more commandments to go."

The rest of the day Jenny seemed to be in something of a daze. At least she wasn't bellyaching and complaining she seemed to be preoccupied with our discussion. She even seemed a little more pleasant than usual at dinner with the kids and me. As we cleaned up, I took some hamburger out of the freezer and told Jennie I was planning to make spaghetti for dinner tomorrow while she went shopping. I was surprised when she didn't protest my reference to her going shopping.

We cuddled a little in bed that night which was a step up from her usual indifference.

I was up early the next morning and heading out the door when Jenny came to the kitchen in her robe to get the kids ready for school. I gave her a more affectionate kiss than usual and reminded her to wear a bra and panty set that would be good to cover up the red and black lingerie she was going to steal after work.

"This is crazy!" she responded.

I really didn't know what to expect. Were I to guess, 99 times out of 100 Jenny would either write the whole discussion off as a big joke or refused to go along. But she had seemed somewhat intrigued with our discussion. Being a bad girl seemed to have some appeal as sort of revenge for the bad luck she'd been having. In about 12 hours I would know the outcome.

By about noon on Monday, I could hardly concentrate at work. I was wondering what Jenny would do. Interspersed with visions of Jenny in sexy lingerie were concerns that she might be even more depressed. It crossed my mind that she might get caught. Ginny really doesn't know how to be bad. She'd probably be extremely nervous, and the wise sale person might realize something was wrong if she actually followed through. It wouldn't surprise me if Jenny was home making spaghetti when I got home about six.

Then I began to contemplate what if Jenny did go through with it. How should I react? I had told her she had more commandments to break so I needed to come up with the next step. Maybe if I could keep her entertained with being bad it would distract her from self pity.

I had already taken three commandments off the table: 1 Thou Shalt Not Have Other Gods, 2. Thou Shalt Not Make Graven Images or Bow Down to Them, 7 Thou Shalt not kill. We dismissed two others: 3 Thou Shalt Not Take God's Name In Vain, and 10 Thou Shalt Not Covet, as inconsequential or so routine as to not merit attention. Today's assignment would take care of 5, Thou Shalt Not Dishonor Your Father and Mother, and 8, Thou Shalt Not Steal. That left three remaining commandments to break as part of being a naughty girl; 4 Thou Shalt Keep the Sabbath Day Holy, 9 Thou Shalt Not Lie, and, 7 Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery. An easy solution popped into my head, Jenny would have to skip church on Sunday, go to an orgy instead and lie to any family or friends who asked her why she missed church on Sunday. That would certainly erase part of that good girl image.

When I got home from work on Monday Jenny's car wasn't home yet. I avoided the temptation to text, picked up the kids from after school, and started following through on my commitment to make spaghetti. The noodles and a side of broccoli were boiling, the meat was browning, and a jar of spaghetti sauce sat ready. Cheesy bread was in the oven. At 6:30 the kids couldn't wait any longer so I fed them and sent them to their room to read. At seven I couldn't wait any longer and ate even though my nervous stomach had zapped most of my appetite.

Just before 8 I heard Jenny's car pull up. She came through the front door with a smile and three shopping bags from the mall. "I can't believe I did that. My heart was beating so loud I thought everyone in the mall would hear it. The lingerie is gorgeous, You'll love it. And the bras and panties I stole are outrageous. I would never be willing to spend real money on something like that but since I was stealing it, it seemed OK if it wasn't practical. I also picked out a skirt and blouse to go with the new lingerie."

My head was spinning, I could tell by the excitement in her voice and the smile on her face that Jenny had quite a high from being a naughty girl.

Just then the kids came running down to greet their mother. The conversation returned to normal as I fixed Jenny a plate and she caught up with the kids' activities and schedules. I sat there wondering if Jenny was wearing stolen sexy bras and panties on. What did the lingerie she bought look like? Maybe she was lying to me about stealing them - normally she wouldn't lie but I had pressured her to break the commandments. I would have to check the credit card receipts.

I mentioned to Jenny that she would have to show me her purchases after the kids were in bed. She smiled and said Friday night, get a babysitter and make a reservation for dinner. You will get to see some of my new purchases then.

Well, I had certainly managed to distract jenny's attention. Over the next few days Jenny's attitude seemed better and she seemed in a more pleasant mood. I made reservations at an Italian restaurant that we both enjoyed. On Wednesday I asked Jenny if she was going to wear the good girl lingerie that she paid for or the bad girl lingerie that she stole. She giggled and said I'd have to wait and see.

On Friday when I got home from work Jenny was sitting in the sunroom dressed in a robe and doing her nails. When I commented that she was home early, she simply smiled and said," I lied to my boss and told him I didn't feel well and took sick time this afternoon -- after all this is my month to be bad."

I fixed us each a cocktail and handed Jenny her glass and suggested a toast to her month of breaking some commandments.

Ninety minutes later Jenny came downstairs ready to go to dinner. She was wearing a skirt I had never seen before, snug fit, short but not quite a miniskirt and black leather. Smokey colored stockings highlighted her legs as did the heeled sandals. She wore a sporty looking blazer style jacket over a white blouse. As I would learn later that evening, the jacket was to protect her modesty as the sheer blouse was very revealing of the lacey corset she was wearing.

Jenny smiled in response to my smile and said, "I see you like my purchases." When I asked to see her blouse she said, "Later."

Dinner was delightful and we had a chance to catch up on work, the kids, summer vacation plans, Jenny's thoughts about searching for a new position, and even some talk about redecorating the family room. After two hours and two bottles of wine I asked Jenny too to take off her jacket and show me her blouse. At this point I knew it was quite sheer and was anxious to see what she looked like without the jacket on. It was slow and we were in a quiet part of the restaurant, but she hesitated. I reminded her this was her month to be a little naughty. She looked around briefly then slid off her jacket. She looked delicious. Very feminine and very sexy. One could easily see the contrast between the Lacy white bra cups and the skin tone of her cleavage through the sheer blouse. As I looked closer, I noticed it wasn't a bra but rather a corset.

When our check arrived, it was clear the waitstaff noticed and Jenny blushed as he prepared a small to-go container of leftovers all the while hardly taking his eyes off Jennifer. He finally took our credit card. He returned shortly and we prepared to leave. As Jenny grabbed for her jacket, I beat her to it and placed it over my arm making it clear I didn't want her covering up as we walked out of the restaurant. Jenny's only comment was, "Men."

As we walked through the better lit parts of the restaurant toward the exit, I had a better chance to enjoy the sight of Jennifer sexy corset underneath the sheer blouse. I wasn't alone in enjoying the view as at least a few other patrons noticed the nice-looking woman in a black leather skirt and sheer blouse.

Rather than rush home and take Jenny to bed I decided to go parking. I probably hadn't taken Jenny parking in nearly 20 years since we were in college and occasionally went parking when we couldn't have privacy at either of our apartments. It was kind of fun to visit one of the old parking spots and sure enough at least a half a dozen cars were discreetly parked in semi secluded spots overlooking the lake in our favorite county park. We found a spot and started making out. The challenge of working around a council in a two-seat car kept things fairly disciplined. Lots of kissing and nibbling, lots of groping and necking. I don't think Jenny had had a hickey in years.

I familiarized myself with the new lingerie. As it turns out it was a full-length corset with garter straps so I was unable to remove it but did manage to unclip the shoulder straps and unhook a few hooks in order to feast on a bare breast. Occasionally a car would drive by with the headlights distracting our attention as we watched carefully to make sure no one approached our vehicle. This suspense and uncertainty added to the excitement. It had been ages since I had spent that much time just kissing and fondling my wife. Jenny was hot and I was hard and it was time to head home.

We made ourselves presentable before paying the babysitter and giving her a ride home. Yes, I got to remove the rest of the corset and the sexy panties. Yes, Jenny was fucked once in an animalistic furry and once more thirty minutes later in a tender and loving second round. Yes, I stared at the ceiling expressing thanks for the good food, good wine, delightful evening and bad Jenny. I couldn't help but smile at the impacts my suggestion of spending a month being bad and had on Jenny. Thoughts of breaking more commandments crossed my mind before I fell asleep.

Sunday we skipped church to go on a picnic. That managed to check off the Thou shalt keep the Sabbath day holy commandment and Jenny had lied to her boss on Friday which left us with one remaining commandment to contemplate breaking. This commandment, thou shalt not commit adultery, was obviously a little more serious than violating some of the others. I think Jenny was aware of this last candidate commandment to break but she certainly wasn't saying anything about it. I needed to think about it some more myself. Over the years Jenny and I had joked about affairs, swinging and swapping, wild sex parties and all sorts of related sexual behaviors. Watching movies, hearing stories of friends, and reading stories in adult magazines meant we were both far from naive about some of the things that go on both in real life and in fantasies. I knew Jenny enjoyed sex and the physical stimulation as well as the loving intimacy between a man and his wife. Our restaurant outing was certainly not the first time I had encouraged Jenny to dress sexy. She knew I thought she was sexy and enjoyed her ability to get attention and as much as she wouldn't admit it, I think she was proud of her looks and her efforts to maintain her figure and appeal as she aged. Genetics certainly delt her a good hand but 5 miles of jogging and 200 sit-ups a week certainly helped. For the first time in my life my flippant remark about breaking commandments had led me to thinking seriously about seeing my wife get fucked by another man. I had to think this through.

On Tuesday evening I mentioned to Jenny that I had only seen one of the outfits she had bought and none of the stolen merchandise. I suggested we go to a new club that had opened up two suburbs over for a drink on Friday evening and she could wear some of her new lingerie. We couldn't get a sitter for Friday so rescheduled for Saturday. We promised the sitter we'd be home by midnight and headed out about 8:00 PM. Jenny was wearing a red miniskirt that I haven't seen in years. She had a black silky blouse and that same jacket. As we got in the car I asked why the jacket since the blouse doesn't look shear. Jenny responded, "It might be cold in the club."

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers