Thou Shalt Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found the club, parked, and went in and found a table. It was a very neat place, very upscale with a young to middle-aged crowd and live music. We ordered drinks and a snack and enjoyed the music visiting between songs. We hadn't realized it but there was a dance floor and at about 10:00 o'clock folks started dancing. When a slow song came on, I asked Jenny to dance and when she stood I asked her to take off her jacket. With the help of two margaritas Jenny acquiesced and handed me her jacket. It was quickly apparent why is she had worn the jacket as the blouse was not sheer but two very aroused nipples made their presence very obvious. "So you did buy a half cup bra?" I smiled.

Jenny responded, "No, your bad wife stole a quarter cup bra."

After two slow dances we return to the table. I'm not much of a fast dancer. After a couple sips of our drinks a middle-aged man approached our table and asked my permission to ask Jenny to dance. She immediately blushed. I told him I'd be delighted to have Jenny dance with him. He reached out his hand and Jenny looked at me with a somewhat nervous smile. "Please dance with him, it will be fun to watch." I responded with a telling smile on my face.

And it was fun to watch. Bouncing C cup breasts, bare nipples, and the thin blouse were quite a site on the dance floor. While there were several other attractive and sexily dressed women dancing it was fun watching Jennifer and watching other people watch her. She certainly held her own compared with many younger women dancers. Her dance partner seemed to have taken notice as well and pleaded with her for a second dance. About halfway through the second dance Jenny seemed to get over her nervousness and she was showing all of her best dirty dancing moves. I was looking forward to seeing those bouncing boobs in the shelf bra without the blouse.

Jenny and the gentleman approached our table when the third song, a slow dance song, started. Jenny asked if I wanted to dance and I said no why don't you give your partner the pleasure of a slow dance. Jenny paused briefly and I said, "You're supposed to have fun this month so enjoy it."

"OK." she said as she took his hand and moved a few steps onto the dance floor. The gentleman was perhaps a tad less gentlemanly as he held her very close, no doubt squeezing those 35 C's tightly against his chest. As the dance continued, the hand that had been on her waist slipped lower to a point where he was clearly palming her ass cheek in his left hand. His right hand was rubbing her back. At one point he paused briefly and whispered something in her ear. I could see her blush and giggle a little bit, that giggling was a clear sign the alcohol from three mixed drinks was having its effect. She whispered back in his ear and he grinned. I later found out that she explained the mystery of how come she had braless breasts rubbing against his chest while there was a bra strap across her back. He evidently hadn't experienced shelf bras in his dating experience.

As the song came to an end I saw another gentleman from his table approach them on the dance floor. He exchanged words briefly with the first gentleman who I later found out was named Sean. Then they talked a few moments more before the second man ask Jenny for the next dance. She looked my way and I smiled and nodded in the affirmative. The second man his name was Mark, was more aggressive as he immediately placed his left hand squarely on Jenny ass and repeated the same routine as Sean in rubbing her back. This man probably shopped in the big and tall men shop he has he looked to be about 6 foot 5 inches. His long arms could completely surround Jenny and he seemed to take full advantage as his hand, sporting a wedding band, seemed to enjoy exploring Jenny's backside while pressing her tightly against him.

Mark returned Jenny to the table and Sean approached as well both thanking Jenny and myself for the pleasure of her company. Both men joked that they had to get back to their hotel rooms and place the mandatory calls to their wives. Sean mentioned I was a lucky man and Mark mention the name of a department store to Jenny.

Jenny said it's time to get home. She was glowing, no doubt partly from dancing, partly from the alcohol, and partly from being charmed by two gentlemen. As we walked to the car, I asked what she was visiting about with the men. She explained that both of them were intrigued with her bra and that Mark had planned to buy one as a gift for his wife as he was excited about the prospect of enhancing her cleavage while leaving most of her sensitive breasts bare. I mentioned they both seem to also be excited about groping her butt in her mini skirt. Jenny giggled a little bit and said, "Sean was just copping and feel but Mark was busy feeling around to try and find out the shape of the back of my thong panties. I mentioned the panty and bra came as a matching set. And, yes, from the bulges they were sporting I think they were excited. But they were sober enough and you were watching so I wasn't worried. I guess if there were a commandment against groping or being groped I could check that off the list too."

I almost felt sorry for Mark and Sean when I peeled off Jenny skirt and blouse and saw how hot she looked in the bra and panty outfit. I teased her, "Maybe I should send them a picture did you get their phone numbers?"

Before she had a chance to say much she had a mouthful of hard cock. An hour later, filled with two loads of cum, Jenny was fast asleep and I was staring at ceiling thinking about how much fun I was having with the bad girl Jenny.

Jenny had a slight hangover when she woke up but nonetheless had a smile on her face. She asked me if I was OK with last night. We ended up talking about it for 20 minutes. The cliff notes version; I found it extremely exciting, the newness of the context, Jenny's positive upbeat attitude and willingness to try new things, and the extended teasing followed by hot sex were extraordinary. I got butterflies when I saw the men's hand on her ass but I also got excited and anticipated enjoying that ass later. I wasn't worried about her safety which was important. Jenny felt similar. It was exciting to know that men found her attractive and the lumps in their trousers made it clear they found her sexually attractive. The fact that this was bad girl month and that I was watching seemed to make it OK for her to relax and enjoy the sensations. The fact that she didn't know either man and would be very unlikely to ever see them again and we were far enough from our neighborhood that she wasn't worried about being seen by anyone we knew, were very important considerations.

Wednesday night after the kids were in bed we resumed our discussion. The outstanding commandment was adultery. But getting groped on the dance floor and showing off some hard nipples under a blouse were a far cry from adultery. Jenny was blunt. "Are you really seriously thinking about me having an affair or a fling with another man?"

My response was equally blunt, "No, definitely not an affair, I would be terribly jealous if you had an emotional relationship with another man. I could not handle that. I could not stay with you if you had feelings for another man. A one-time anonymous fling is more what I had in mind. I would want you to find the man physically attractive, but the focus would be on hot sex - a physical not an emotional relationship. In fact, I would find it more exciting if it was more than one man then you could get royally fucked and the focus would be on the multiple physical sensations and not on a single person.

I had never verbalized or characterized that fantasy before. I caught my breath. Jenny was quiet for several minutes. She reached over and placed her hand on my crotch.

"Wow!" was Jenny's response. "That is stunning, but it does have a kind of logic to it. You are thinking more of a hotwife slut hookup than an affair?" I can understand the motivations but can't imagine how that could work out and still be reasonable safe? I presume you would want to be present.

"Absolutely, I would need to be there and be sober as I presume that even Bad Jenny would need several drinks to ever participate in something like that." I said.

Jenny's response was interesting. "Three drinks -- enough to suppress my inhibitions but not enough to numb my senses or keep me from remembering the experience. If I am going to be bad and break my vows and the commandment, I expect to get my monies worth so to speak and be able to remember it." She giggled as she said it - just enough so I wasn't sure how serious she was.

As our conversation came to a close Jenny reminded me that we had family commitments next weekend and the bad Jenny would turn good again after the following weekend.

I had to pay some bills and think about how this might play out. I didn't have time or interest in going the Internet route or using a hookup site as I simply wasn't comfortable with that approach. The prospect of another trip to the club we had visited taking our chances that Jenny could find some fun dance partners seemed to be the best I could hope for. I couldn't quite imagine how to arrange for more than that. I had pretty much given up on anything coming of this as I brush my teeth before bed. But I did happen to notice Jenny's cycle calendar paste on the back of the door to the medicine cabinet and realize she'd be in the horniest part of her cycle that last weekend.

The following weekend was very busy but on Saturday night Jenny did treat me to a showing of her others stolen bra and panties set. Pink, stretchy, and very sheer. It didn't stay on long.

That Sunday afternoon I went online to check out other clubs in the area to see if there was someplace else we might want to go the following weekend, the last weekend with bad Jenny. I noticed that the club we had been to earlier had a sister club at a resort Conference Center about 100 miles away. Checking out their website I could tell they were even more upscale but seemed to have an active roster of bands playing at their club. On a lark I made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights. I asked Jenny to see if her folks could watch the kids so we could have a getaway weekend before bad Jenny left. She giggled and asked what I had planned. I mentioned we were going back to the Galaxy club but I didn't let her know that it was a different one 100 miles away. Wednesday night I told her to pack for two nights at the club and some hiking and shopping during the day. I did tell her to bring some dance shoes as I expected to watch her dance a fair amount.

Jenny seemed excited. The prospect of a weekend outing was exciting, and she enjoyed the last dancing experience and found it in her comfort zone.

Jenny and I were both able to take the afternoon off and enjoy the drive arriving in time for dinner at a nearby steakhouse. Our suite was delightful with a nice view, well stocked bar, and king size bed on a platform overlooking the room and with a view out over the pool area. When we went back to our room Jenny did ask me what she wanted me to wear that evening. I thought momentarily then said, "Black leather skirt, sheer white blouse, and pink bra and panty outfit."

Jenny paused a moment in reflection than said, "But the pink will show through the blouse I'll have to bring my jacket".

"No jacket when you're dancing." I smiled, "Bad Jenny will look real hot."

The lighting in the dance club was low but not so low that the pink color of jenny's bra wasn't quite plainly visible. In bright light I noticed you could actually see the coloring of her areoles and nipples.

We danced and visited and enjoyed the music. After the second drink jenny's jacket came off. The club was getting more crowded. After one dance without her jacket an admirer came to our table and asked Jenny to dance. For the next 90 minutes Jenny danced with several other men. Some fast dances and some slow dances. As she worked on her third drink her hot dancing ratcheted up a notch. Even when the lights came on between sets Jenny was now oblivious to how enticing her pink bra was. As she nursed her drink during the break she undid a couple of buttons to help cool off.

As the hour got later the guys got more aggressive. The cleavage display, that tease of a pink bra under a sheer blouse and the black leather skirt were a powerful man magnet. Jenny was very tolerant and a few of the men took advantage. Her butt, waist hips and back were unconditionally available. A few men had tried to slide their hands up her midriff toward her breasts but were rebuffed. One handsome young man distracted her with a kiss while his hand found its way to her breast. That previously restricted area was now occupied for the remainder of that dance. I even used my cell phone to take a few discrete pictures.

It was about 1 AM when we headed up to our room. Jenny had been propositioned by three different guys and I had no doubt there would have been more had she not been switching partners so fast. She had fun. She had loved the attention and the dancing and the escape from her normal routine. It was pretty obvious this club was something of a meat market but that's what made it intriguing and a unique experience for Jenny.

As much as I was tempted, I wanted to leave Jenny horny for Saturday. Fortunately, she was 2/3 drunk and very tired, so she crashed instantly without tempting me too much.

Saturday was delightful with a three-mile hike with a 400 foot vertical climb. A light lunch and an afternoon spent browsing tourist shops completed our day. We both took a catnap before a casual dinner.

About 7:30 Jenny took her makeup case and some clothes into the bathroom. It was 8:15 when she finally emerged. A beautiful silky teal colored blouse I had never seen before, a snug white slit skirt I had also never seen, and what for Jenny was very generous make up with hot coral lipstick. As I stared at her with admiration paying particular attention to her breasts, she smiled and said, "Yes, I'm wearing a bra but it's the other bad Jenny shelf bra I stole."

I knew tonight would be a treat for those guys that got to watch her dance in the club. She grabbed her jacket like a security blanket, but I had every confidence that it would disappear after a few drinks.

The club was busier earlier than on Friday night. We danced a few slow dances together and we're well along on our second drinks when the jacket came off. I made it through one fast dance myself motivated by the fun in watching Jenny's bare nipples bouncing and straining against the silky blouse.

Three songs and three dance partners later Jenny was attracting a lot of attention. She was quickly claimed by a fourth man for a slow dance and not unlike Friday night he was quickly testing her boundaries. She was one drink short of submitting and seemed to have fun scolding him and repositioning his hands on occasion. That's not to say he didn't enjoy running his hands across her ass several times. I headed to the bar to order a couple of soft drinks as it was a little early to fill Jenny up with more alcohol. At the bar I noticed a sign that said the club would be closing at 11:00 PM for a private party.

As I complained to the bartender he told me that they were hosting a private party at 11 for the son of the owner who was getting married the next day. He apologized for my disappointment and comped me the beverage. That meant Jenny had about 45 minutes of dancing left. I shrugged my shoulders thinking at least we wouldn't be too tired to have some fun in the sack tonight.

Jenny took a break between dance partners, and I informed her of the change in schedule. She had about 20 minutes left to dance. As Jenny cooled down with her cola the bartender approached our table with two cocktails. He knew what we like from last night and earlier this evening. As he sat the beverages down, he leaned over and spoke to us, "Since your wife enjoys dancing so much, perhaps she'd like to stay and dance with a few of the fellows from the party. They've asked the band to stay so I'm presuming they want to do some dancing. When guest of honor gets here I'll ask him if he minds but I'm sure he'll be delighted. In fact you can help me out behind the bar if you'd like so you don't feel alone while your wife dances. You can leave anytime you'd like or when the guys get too plastered to dance. I put your drink on the owner's tab already."

I immediately asked if he thought there would be any other women. He said he expected three or four women but probably a dozen guys hence the desire to have Jenny stay. I asked if this was a bachelor party and if there would be any entertainment. He said no the bachelor party had been weeks ago and about half of these guys were married and the groom's dad, the owner, would never risk a paid stripper in the building.

I turned to Jenny and said perhaps you should start on your third and last drink.

It was about 11:30 by the time the band cranked up. Jenny had rested and polished off her third drink. Jake, the groom, seemed delighted to have another woman in the room and I was having kind of fun as I've never work behind the bar before. The bartender, Tom, had guessed about right. There were four other women and 12 guys. Two of the women were wives, one was a girlfriend, and one was just a friend. The women were all attractive, but Jenny certainly held her own. Her outfit was clearly the sexiest and after the first dance all the guys seem to be well aware that her bare breasts bounced real nice under the thin blouse. After about half an hour the crowd sorted itself out. The married couples and two other married guys whose spouses weren't there we're chatting at a table in one corner of the room. Three other guys sat in another corner of the room watching a live baseball game from the west coast. That left five guys competing for the dance cards of the two remaining women. After one of the men visited with the bandleader the slow songs started. Two of the guys seem to be competing for the other woman's attention which left Jenney with three guys each waiting their next turn to dance. When Jenny looked my way, I gave her a big smile and thumbs up sign. She wrapped her arms around the neck of her partner and pulled him in closer. It didn't take him long to realize Jenny liked slow dancing too. A 10-minute band break seemed to frustrate Jenny and all three guys. They consumed a little more liquid courage as they waited for the music to resume. After the break the pace of engagement accelerated. Three handsome guys each half drunk and five to 10 years younger than Jenny took turns groping her backside in the pretense of dancing. Then the kissing started. First a tender kiss on the lips, the next round some nibbling on her ear and neck. Then Adam's fingers were finally pushed away after he had undone 2 blouse buttons but by then he was nibbling his way toward her cleavage. Kent was next. He swayed back and forth with Jenny in his arms as he kissed her gently then very intentionally placed one hand on her breast for the remainder of the dance.

The bartender walked over to me and leaned in and suggested that perhaps it was time to take this dancing up to our room. It seemed like a good idea. I walked up to Jenny and Kent on the dance floor. Kent immediately removed his hand from Jenny's breast and begin to apologize. I told him," No problem, but I think your friends and you should finish this dance in our room. Room 310, be quick."

Before the elevator car arrived at the lobby Adam, Kent, and Tony had caught up with us and we all entered the elevator car together.

"Kent spoke first. "I'd been wondering what it would be like to kiss Jenny."

They both looked at me. I managed to say, "There's nothing wrong with a kiss. I don't mind as long as Jenny doesn't."