Thou Shalt Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent moved closer to her. I could tell she was anxious. Hearing no resistance from either one of us, he made his move. He told her how beautiful she looked and how sexy her dancing was then he leaned in to kiss my wife. His hand moved to caress her shoulders. She hesitated before returning his advances. At first, it was a short kiss. Then they began again with their mouths open, their tongues penetrating each other's mouths. We arrived at the third floor.

Their lips broke their embrace and Jenny said, "Let's continue this in the room."

The five of us entered the room. There was no more evidence of any uncertainty or nervousness. The guys and Jenny were all half drunk and very horny. I turned on a few lights and offered several drinks from the minibar. No one was paying any attention to me. All three guys had surrounded Jenny. Tony had grabbed her as if he were going to dance but Adam and Kent had surrounded them in what looked more like a group hug. Three sets of hands were now on Jenny. The blazer jacket she had put on when we left the club was quickly removed. Tony was kissing her now. Not the tentative kiss I'd seen on the dance floor but they were lustful passionate kisses. Adam and Kent had no intention of being left out. Their hands were exploring Jenny with none of the discretion that they have exercised in the night club. Her breasts and ass were being fondled with no reservations.

Tony took Jenny's hand and pulled her toward the king size bed in the center of the room. He paused beside the bed and began undoing the blouse buttons on Jenny's front. Adam had found the zipper on Jenny's skirt and Kent was undoing his own belt and zipper. The blouse was undone and the sleeves pulled off revealing Jenny's breasts cradled in the shelf bra. She blushed but stood compliant. The engorged, hard nipples signaled her arousal. It was only moments before jenny's skirt was ceremoniously pulled down over her hips. A matching pair of panties hugging a shapely ass was on full display. Following a quick round of exclamations and appreciation Jenny was placed on the bed. She sat there momentarily awaiting her fate as the three men slipped off their slacks and shirts.

I followed close behind and positioned myself in the corner of the room. They barely knew I was there. I fantasized about seeing Jenny with another man for years. I was finally getting my wish to see my wife pleasured by another man, or in this case three other men. There wasn't much jealousy, only lust, in my mind. Seeing another man show his sexual desire for Jenny made her that much more desirable to me. Jenny stood ready to submit to the younger men with my encouragement.

Tony took her in his strong, muscular arms and laid her on her back then leaning down he kissed her again. Jenny was naked except for her shelf bra, stockings and panties. It is in indescribable. I was excited, my heart racing and feeling proud. The deviant side of me was anxious to watch what was basically, a live sex show.

Tony began smothering Jenny with kisses. He kissed her forehead and cheeks, he kissed her lips her neck and her ears. Some kisses were passionate others just fleeting. Adam took up residence sitting on the bed next to Jenny. His mouth found its way to her breasts where he began feasting. Jenny was becoming animated as her senses were aroused. Between kisses she was moaning and panting.

Kent had climbed between jenny's legs. He kissed and massaged his way up her thighs and was soon mouthing her panty covered pussy lips. The men were amazingly patient as they spent a solid 15 minutes just caressing kissing and fondling Jenny's intimate areas. At one point they rolled her over first unhooking her bra strap then two of them busying themselves fondling her ass cheeks. They would pull her panties from one side to the other kissing, fondling, and playfully spanking her ass. Jenny's squirming and squealing were the feedback that fueled their continuing assault.

There is nothing like seeing your naked wife spreading her legs, inviting another man to enjoy her pussy. Kent finally took hold of the waist band of her panties, gently pulling them down. One of my favorite sights was seeing Jenny lift her ass off of the mattress so Kent could get her panties down her legs. There was something extraordinary about watching another man strip off my wife's panties. When she lifted her hips to allow him to completely strip her naked, it was an act of submitting to one's carnal desires. She had groomed her pubic hair into a flattering triangle drawing attention to her pussy.

Adam signaled it was his turn and he attacked the now naked pussy headfirst. He quickly had Jenny squealing and moaning. Her revelry of "Oh God" chants sounded more like praise for the pleasure of sexual satisfaction than taking God's name in vain. Adam alternated between sucking her clit and labia lips and finger fucking her.

The agenda at the other end of the bed had also changed. Both Tony and Kent had removed their briefs and two cocks at full mast were competing for jenny's attention. Jenny's moaning quieted as the head of Tony's cock found its way between her lips. With slow intentional thrusts Tony worked more and more of his cock into Jenny's mouth. Kent contented himself by placing Jenny's hand around his rock-hard cock. Adam extracted his now pussy juice covered face, stripped off his own briefs and repositioned his cock at the entrance to Jenny's pussy.

Jenny was being fucked. Three hard cocks were taking their pleasure. It only took Adam a few thrusts to be balls deep in Jenny's love tunnel. Adam's thrusting rocked jenny's body with the effect of managing to force Tony's cock deeper in her throat. Her head started bobbing, taking more and more of his cock between her lips into her throat. Kent continued to content himself using Jenny's hand to masturbate. He was too far gone to wait his turn to stuff one of Jenny's holes.

Jenny was grasping for breath through her nose and around the cock in her mouth. Her body quivered and she spasmed with her hips thrusting back against Adam's cock. She pushed Tony's cock from her mouth as she gasped for breath in the wake of her first orgasm. I was nervous the other hotel guests or management would come complaining about the noise. Tony reinserted and Jenny resumed sucking, her head bobbing faster. Tony started to thrust his hips faster and held my wife's head firmly when he announced, "I'm going to cum."

He held her head so tightly that she couldn't have stopped sucking if she wanted to. I watched as he pushed his entire dick between my wife's lips into her throat. She gagged a little but took it all. He groaned loudly as I saw his balls convulse. He began to spew his sperm into Jenny's mouth. He came so much a little bit dripped out of her mouth and down her chin. After several spurts Jenny's head was bobbing at a slower pace as Tony thrust himself into her throat a couple of more times before he was done cumming.

Jenny looked so naughty when she released his dick from between her lips. Her body was still jerking as Adam continued pounding. Kent was next. With Tony now out of the way he moved closer to Jenny then erupted. Several jets of cum coated Jenny's chest and neck. Jenny's senses were absorbed in being fucked and she seemed indifferent to the generous quantity of warm cum drizzled on breasts and stomach. A few minutes later Adam roared and grunted as he thrusted to orgasm. As the hot cum filled her, Jenny also erupted in spasms.

After catching her breath Jenny looked at me, smiled and said. "Are you OK? I think we managed to shatter that 7th commandment."

I smiled and handed her a towel and bottle of water and handed each of the guys a beer. The four sat naked recovering from their first coupling and taking turns using the restroom.

Alcohol and testosterone can be powerful influencers. In spite of the fact that Jenny had cleaned up in the restroom, I was still surprised to see Kent stir from his rest and crawl over to Jenny and attack her pussy with his mouth. He was sticking his tongue deep into her cum filled pussy, her hips moving wildly to his thrusts. He then started to focus on her clit, flicking the tip of his tongue over it as fast as he could. Jenny started to cum when Kent took her clit between his lips to suck on it. After she came, Kent slowed down but didn't stop. He tongue fucked her again, tasting the combined male and female juices, before he started sucking on her clit again, bringing her to another intense orgasm.

After she caught her breath, Kent brought his now hard dick up to Jenny's lips again, presumably to get it wet before he fucked her. She turned her head to allow him to fuck her mouth. I watched as he thrust his dick in my wife's open mouth, treating her like a slut.

Kent then climbed between my wife's legs, holding them wide open as he looked into her eyes, "I've been wanting to fuck you all night. You teased us with your dancing and now I am going to get my revenge."

Jenny shot back her response, "Well, what are you waiting for? Quit talking and fuck this bad girl with that big dick of yours."

I couldn't believe that was my wife talking. Kent smiled broadly before placing his dick at the entrance to my wife's pussy, rubbing it along her lips. He looked up at me while he slowly entered her a little at a time until finally, he was balls deep in my wife.

Jenny started shouting, "Oh God, Oh God" when Kent started fucking her.

He started out slowly, then began to thrust faster and faster into my wife's pussy while I watched Jenny pushed her hips up to meet his thrusts. It was so hot seeing my wife look like a total slut, giving herself totally to him. She reached around to grab his firm ass, pulling him into her.

Kent then ordered my wife to bend over so he could fuck her from behind and she quickly obeyed, pushing her ass into the air, offering herself to this young man she had met 3 hours earlier. He held tightly onto her hips as he entered her again. He was fucking her hard and fast, their skin slapping together loudly. Tony and Adam were showing signs of life and occasionally coached and encouraged him.

Kent sucked on his thumb briefly before placing it at the entrance to my wife's asshole then pushing it in. Kent was now fucking my wife's pussy while thrusting his thumb into her ass. He fucked her hard and fast, then pushed deep into her while moaning loudly, announcing his pending orgasm.

He briefly stopped moving while shooting his sperm into Jenny, then began to give her slow deep pumps while unleashing more cum into her. He finished by fucking her slowly, getting the last few drops of sperm out of his balls before pulling out.

Adam didn't give Jenny much time to recover before he pulled her over to his lap and sat her down over his now very hard cock. With his hands on her ass cheeks and his cock embedded in her pussy he fondled and kissed her as he slowly rocked back and forth with slow thrusts in her already cum filled cunt.

I heard a persistent knock at the door. I walked over and cracked the door to see who it was. Jeff, another guy from the party was looking for Kent as he had left his phone in the bar and his girlfriend was trying to reach him. Jeff asked to speak to Kent so I paused briefly then decided to let him in. Jeff walked in waving Kent's phone in the air loudly announcing that Kent's girlfriend was trying to reach him. It was only when he was several steps inside the room that he grasped the scene in front of him. he stood stunned as Jenny rode Adam's cock and the two other dated guys sat watching. Kent looked embarrassed as the reality of spending his time in a hotel room fucking a MILF while his girlfriend was trying to reach him on the phone wasn't a good look. The others laughed at Jeff's shocked expression and Jenny finally said, "If you're here to watch, you need strip down like the rest of us."

Jeff's arrival kind of put an end to the evening's activities. Jenny headed to the shower and the guys wiped up and gathered up their clothes to get dressed. The guys thanked Jenny I for being such a good dance partners and our hospitality almost as if we'd had them over to play cards or watch a football game. I think everyone was sobered up a little bit and a little embarrassed about the reality of the evening's activities.

After covering the wet spots on the bed with towels Jenny was asleep in seconds. After cleaning up a little and sliding in bed next Jenny I rested my hand on her breast while I stared at the ceiling reflecting on the evening. I had no regrets regarding the evening's activities. My only lingering concerns were that the unprotected sex could have put Jenny at risk, though unlikely given the profiles of the guys, and that she might be mad at me or herself in the sober light of day.

When we awoke Sunday morning I prepared to check out. Jenny's first comments were "Bad Jenny was really bad last night, it's a good thing the month is over today and I don't have any more commandments to break. I was afraid that after last night you might break commandment five. Maybe we should stop and drop off that her new lingerie and outfits in a goodwill clothing drop box on the way home." The way she smiled and looked at me made me realize she was waiting for my reaction.

"Keep the lingerie and clothes but I will let you know if Bad Jenny ever gets out of our bedroom again."

By Monday everything seemed back to normal with the good Jenny minus the bad attitude acting more like she had two and a half years earlier before this series of bad luck events. The next day she was even happier after receiving a positive lab report following up on her father's prostate surgery. Wednesday Jenny was pleased to receive a check in the mail from her auto insurance carrier as two recent muscle car auctions had confirmed her estimated value for her Mustang resulting in the insurance company increasing their payout. Friday, she came home even more excited as she could hardly wait to tell me that the financing fell through and the planned buyout of her company had been cancelled restoring her work responsibilities and stock options. That night as we shared pizza with the kids I mentioned that it was great to see good Jenny in good spirits even though I had a heck of a lot of fun with bad Jenny. Our eleven-year-old asked who bad Jenny was.