All Comments on 'Thoughts are Like Books Ch. 03'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jwmcleanjwmcleanover 4 years ago
LIked it a lot thank you

Your imagery was well done. The thoughts and conflicts going on were well written. The mind readers society was an especially good twist. I hope you continue this story much further.

You make the MC very easy to like and paint a great picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don’t wait another 3 years

Three years between chapters is too long. Please write more soon. Like now soon.

Stillness1977Stillness1977over 4 years ago
Glad you're back

Great writing -- no all-cap OOOORRRGGGAAASMS or multi-exclamation points!!!!, no detailed descriptions of cock-length or cup size, just good, unpredictable story-telling. Very glad you came back to continue the tale and I hope to read more soon.

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago
good story

really enjoying this story. just glad I've only just come across it and not had the long wait for ch 3 :)

hope you get ch 4 out soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dude! Your writing rocks.

A well fleshed out, believable MC story...ummm. Nothings better. Thanks for your hard work and please finish those last 5 chapters soon? :) Cheers!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A wonderful story!

Very well done and it's only getting better. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Hopefully soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just read thoughts-are-like-books enjoyed it very much

i hope you will add to it soon

aa02468aa02468over 2 years ago

Just discovered these first three chapters, very enjoyable! I especially appreciate how you describe the inner turmoil and conflict the main character experiences as he begins to use his newfound powers more and more. The introduction of other characters with mind control capabilities is a great plot twist offering many opportunities for development: collaborations, competitions, good and evil usage of the powers, and so much more. Similarly, your nuanced exposition of his limited ability to coerce others, rather than simply exhibiting brute force overwhelming control, is both believable and compelling. Also love the delayed/forbidden orgasm command, would love to see more of that particular kink! So glad I discovered this, already looking forward to your next installment. Thanks for the submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed that hope you will finish it at some point.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl11 months ago

I enjoyed this, but then discovered it was just another unfinished work.

I thought you were headed to a very interesting tale, but like so many authors, you didn't feel the love and stopped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES