All Comments on 'Thoughts, Ch. 02'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

So creative; humorous moments, revealing dialogue, a wonderfully erotic daydream (the kiss was beautifully scripted) and the scene as Cassie explores the sculpture so sensual. Loved the closing exit: “This was great but I am beat and have an early day tomorrow, let's go. And thank you by the way." Both characters so believable/real and the relationship fun — easy for me to imagine/sense that Cassie is seducing Olivia. Not to ruin my good mood, please try to ignore the anonymous comments on your first chapter that were less about the quality of your writing and far more an opportunity to “hear” themselves pontificate. You are a creative writer. Thanks for sharing.

maxout09maxout0912 months ago

Outstanding writing, excellent capture of emotion, and scene description. You have definitely put some thought into the story and it indeed shows. I for one can't wait to see where the story goes.

used2bjustjused2bjustj12 months ago

Well written and I liked the description of the stone statues.

As to the comments from Chapt 1. I don't recall any that said it was a bad story or you a bad writer. It seemed

like it was mostly about the story being in the wrong category. If I was a writer, I think I'd rather have that than have someone tell me a can't write worth a hoot. Besides wo seeing all the chapters, we can only guess how it works out.

Lots of lesbian stories start out with the character married, maybe with a child, or gets raped. But in the end

the main character develops a relationship with another woman, hence the story is placed in Lesbian and not NC or other categories. In the end, I feel the category is really just a suggestion to the readers.

Don't pay attention to the haters. Instead, listen to people like your friend Anna98(sp?). Let them build you up, and don't listen to the trolls. And like some said to a troll in the comments of 1 , (something along the lines of) "... and just how many stories have you written and posted on this site?..."

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey, don't let them drag ya down, your stories are great, screw the haters❤️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow...love it!

cucked05cucked0512 months ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Beautifully written!! I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Honda doesn’t make the Prius. Toyota does. Fact check yourself to avoid embarrassing mistakes. Not picking but trying to help you avoid my mistakes. Once something is posted, the internet is forever 🤪

toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

This was wonderful. Seduction through art? Oh yes!!!

BTW, if anyone ever has a chance to go to the Musée Rodin in Paris, there are many incredible examples of the female form, and a surprising number (at least when I was there) are with pairs together as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anonymous

Comfortable lurking in the shadows

His words as empty as his soul

Fearful

Brave without a face but never in the light

Disappointment

Sadness

Petty

Go back to the shadows

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anonymous to Anonymous to Anonymous to infinity.

Everyone sees what they what to see. (His* ) with what certainty?

From the shadows?

Ever heard of a book club?

Reviews are not limited to positive feedback.

Honesty is key.

The criticism/review is reserved for the material and doesn't manifest into personal attack.

Not everything is an existential crisis.

Save your melodramatic poem for the comic book villain.

(P.S. The story is okay)

From - Trigger Warning/Microaggression/ PC/ Safe Space = Reality Bites

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great

snornsnorn12 months ago

Gosh, ignore the haters, this is beautiful. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yet another outstanding story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!