All Comments on 'Thoughts, Ch. 04'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

Three chapters of foreplay leading up to a fantastically hot conclusion to this series. So worth the wait!

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

As a near hopeless romantic thought at times of Cassie and Olivia together, but liked the ending — no harm whatsoever in those kind of thoughts. Fun storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome, my dick is rock hard. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful series. I would have liked to see them together , and have another chapter of course! Beautiful work :)

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

I echo toesucker1.

Terrific build-up and terrific payoff.

I look forward to familiarizing myself with the rest of your work.

Big 5 stars.

AlyssaTennyaAlyssaTennya12 months ago

I am glad they did not end up together, I thought that was the right choice. Very fun story. Did olivia find someone new? Is that for the future to tell?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't share the same perspective as the majority. Before I continue disclaimer: I am not hating on the author.

Olivia is in the friend zone and will do anything to have sex with Cassie. It works out at the end because Cassie never finds out the manipulation in play by Olivia. I would not want Olivia for a friend. She has no boundaries - who would trust her around their girlfriend? I know its fantasy but Olivia is a character with bad traits.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twisted11 months ago

I love his story. All of it, and I hope you will not be discouraged by the haters. Fiction is not real, fiction is not fact, and fantasy is not reality. Most of us know the difference. Not only that, but we understand that other people can distinguish the two as well.

All that said, I thought that everything that happened in the story was consensual. First, Cassie was never really as straight as all that and a plate of fries. (I somewhat reject the straight/gay dichotomy but that's an issue for another time.) Olivia seduced Cassie, seduction is always a little bit push/pull, and some people seem to have a problem with that. Olivia is not a predator and there is a lot of stuff she would NEVER do. She has absolute moral standards that she will never, ever, repudiate.

The story itself is beautiful, with just the right combination of slow burn, buildup, and volcanic payoff at the end. It's hard to say whether I like Just Gay For Me or this better. I loved them both. I think might just edge out JGFM, but it might depend on which side of the bed I got up on. i will read your other stuff when I can, I am, at the moment being slammed by real life)

By the way, I also like how you handle the aftermath, when a girl has learned something about herself that she didn't know. Most writers don't even know there is one.

So wonderful work. Please keep it up, and don't let the haters get you down.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To Nurse_Twisted

A criticism or a different interpretation is not hating. What if I assumed that YOU were hating on the author for assuming that she is a fragile author who cannot accept criticism. Is it because she is a woman? Do you believe WOMEN need saving from commentators.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I feel you rushed the ending a tad, a little more of them as a happy fun couple, getting to know the new reality. I think Olivia wanted more than just sex, she had been falling for Cassie for a long time. But finishing when you did made it seem that it was just all about Sex, but Olivia (whilst a very naughty girl) was also needing more. Anyway I enjoyed your writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like your writing a lot. This story does feel a little empty since Olivia does use Cassie for sex… it is implied throughout the story that they have nothing in common and don’t really seem to be anything but roommates. I still give the story a pass though, since the ‘thoughts’ were vague and indirect. Cassie’s mind associated beauty with women on her own. Thanks for sharing your creative talents!

slide_fire1slide_fire14 months ago

This is a good series. I agree that it would have been fun to see these two living their lives together as a couple for the years that they were together. I disagree with one comment that this was all about sex. They clearly crossed that divide as Cassie became aware of her lesbian feelings. Nice work.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64321 days ago

A nice story of wanting and discovery! As someone else said it would have been nice to have a bit more of the post first time developed showing how their relationship developed from there.

Thank you a good enjoyable read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!