Thoughts, Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no...never...even...knew it was...possible." the girl replied, trying to catch her breath. What started out as a tiny fissure in her sexuality had widened considerably, forever changing how she viewed as sex---great sex, anyway.

"And we're not even close to done, love. Not by a million miles" Olivia whispered in a breathy sexual tone, kissing down her neck now. She continued inching down her new lover's twitching body, pausing to kiss and suck on her breasts a moment. It was a massive contrast to her lukewarm interlude with William, making her head spin all the more.

"Oh gawwwd Olivia." Cassie moaned as she felt her lips moving lower, knowing their intended destination. She heard her own voice in her head playing different roles, one screaming at her to stop and the other purring and saying she was seconds away from the greatest pleasure of her life.

Olivia kissed the tops of Cassie's thighs, running her hands up and down her upper legs in a light massaging motion. "Once you feel this, you will never be the same. You'll compare every last guy going down on you and it just won't satisfy you.That I promise you." she said, almost singing the words. The girl had to want it, she wasn't about taking advantage or forcing it.

At that moment Olivia rose back up until she was nearly eye-level with the girl she had lusted for the last several years. This had to be herdecision. Licking her lips, she put her face within inches of the other girl's. "Last chance. No going back after this." she said, audibly.

Cassie felt the urge to lick her own lips before answering. "Yes. I want it." she responded, the desire smoldering in her eyes.

Olivia moved forward, brushing her lips on the blonde's mouth, planting a quick peck on it before letting her lips hover over hers. "Want what, babe?" she said, smirking, wanting the other girl to say it out loud.

"You to fuck me. You were just about to."

Olivia planted a lingering kiss before resuming her close posture again. "Well to be specific, I was about to eat your straight pussy. Just say it." she said, biting her lip.

Cassie had long forgotten her fierce resistance to lesbian lovemaking, whatever the reasons, all she knew was she wanted her sexy gay roommate between her legs, the very one she had refused to even consider letting before. "Yes, my fucking gawd yes already. I...want you to...eat my straight pussy. Fuck. Please!" she said, the words rushing from her mouth all at once.

Olivia smiled mischievously, delighted to finally hear the word she had longed to hear, even if the girl never chose to return the favor. "Mmmmm." she moaned as she planted her hungry lips on the soaked pussy before her. She flattened her tongue between the puffy lips, taking in the taste, loving it, and then going back for more. Cassie groaned and fell against the back of the couch, both her hands eagerly slipping in her lover's hair.

Cassie's past lovers had demonstrated varying levels of incompetence while going down on her, frequently failing to produce the kind of orgasm she craved. Some didn't make any effort, some at least tried, and a scarce few managed to please her somewhat. Nothing was as close to the sensations that Olivia's tongue was creating in her, stoking her desire so powerfully she thought she would pass out.

Olivia gripped the girl's hips, darting her tongue in and out, drinking in as much of her juices as she could, occasionally tonguing the clit but backing off when an orgasm seemed imminent. This was her one chance to prove to Cassie what her body was capable of feeling at the hand (and tongue) of another woman. All Cassie could do was hold on for dear life, moaning, gasping and talking in unintelligible half-sentences while Olivia sweetly devoured her.

After bringing Cassie to the brink of cumming four or five times, Olivia decided it was time to seal the deal. Moving her hands down to the girl's ass, she pulled that body to her face. Lips and tongue assaulted her clit, creating a building crescendo of moans leading to her final explosive climax. Olivia gently nibbled the nub, careful not to hurt the girl, but to force the orgasm out of her.

Cassie let out a pleasurable but very primal scream escape her mouth as her body seized and thrashed about, nearly dislodging Olivia in the process. Pleasure shot through her gorgeous body, her hands yanking almost painfully at her lover's hair, pleasure surging through her body like a lightning bolt, overwhelming her senses. It felt like her soul was ejected from her physical form because it seemed like she was floating above the ground. Her mind blanked out, not remembering anything because of how intense the sensations were.

Olivia had imagined how powerful the orgasm would be for her sexy friend, but the reality far outstripped the fantasy by light years. Cassie had jerked and writhed, bent in directions that seemed impossible, all the while screaming. Many of the words were so jumbled that even an expert linguist would not have been able to interpret them, but one was pretty clear: Olivia. She started to worry that the girl had managed to have a seizure because of the frantic motions of her body, but that fear melted away as she saw the dreamy smile on Cassi's pretty face as the climax finally abated.

"Wow, that was crazy intense. You ok?"

Cassie found that she couldn't quite form words yet, so simply smiled and nodded, an expression of adoration and amazement on her face. A couple minutes later, she reached up and pulled Olivia's lips to hers, giving her a firm kiss, tasting herself in the process. "I...well....all I can say is wow. Big wow. Mind blowing stuff." she said finally.

Olivia felt a sense of triumph, at first it had been the thought of getting her perfectly straight roommate to give in to her sexually, but now it had the added effect of knowing it was her best orgasm ever. "It was pretty incredible watching that. I have been with my share of girls and never seen anything like it. Was my honor, truly." she said in a low tone.

Cassie giggled so hard she nearly snorted. "I am completely naked after two mind-bending orgasms and you are still fully clothed." she said with a smile.

"Well this was about you, not me, love. Your enjoyment...your pleasure." Olivia nodded, ignoring the deep ache that the whole experience had created inside her. Even though profoundly horny, she meant it wholeheartedly.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Well that's honestly the first time anyone said that and kept their word!" she said.

"Welcome to the sexy world of sapphic sex." Olivia said with a giggle.

"Thank you. Now I want more."

At first Olvia thought she meant more orgasms, which was certainly a lesson she had now learned. That changed when Cassie reached up and cupped her breast, signaling some else entirely. 'Well gotta say that's a big surprise' she thought, but not saying it aloud. Clearing her throat, she touched the girl's face, saying, "Really, I'm ok. You don't have to do anything, it's a pretty damn big step, Cass. Let's just call it a night, I mean for fuck's sake, we have been doing this for a couple hours now."

Cassie looked up at the clock, shocked but delighted at the realization. 'Makes sense why I came so hard, the foreplay was really long', she said silently.

"I can just finger myself later. Believe you me, you have given me lots to fantasize about, straight girlie."

Cassie's face went red, which was funny considering she had just cum multiple times. Why would making a comment about masturbating embarrass her? The image of her gay friend pleasuring herself, fingers buried between her legs, was rather arousing. "Well ok, I could just watch then, if that's ok."

Olivia had thought nothing else could surprise her at that point, clearly realizing she had not anticipated this. All her feminine bravado evaporated at the thought of someone watching her, it was something she had always done in private. "Um...well..." she started to say.

"Or I could help...maybe? Sorry, I am making an ass of myself." Cassie said, her cheeks a fiery red, struggling to get to her feet to flee the room now.

Olivia felt a pang of anxiety, like she had managed to blow everything, unsure what to do at that point. There were no rules or guidelines about that kind of thing, and she didn't want to turn the experience sour for Cassie. Acting on impulse, she pushed the girl back down on the ugly couch, planting her knees on either side of her. "Anything you don't feel ready for or that scares you, tell me and we'll stop right away." she said, slowly pulling her hoodie up and off her body.

Cassie gasped at the sight of Olivia's breasts, the lace push-up bra displaying them like the settings of diamonds on an engagement ring. Because of the position of their bodies, the blonde's face was eye level with them, making her stare just as she had days earlier. "Gawd your breasts are so perfect." she finally managed to say out loud.

Olivia had long ago realized that she loved the feeling of her lover's face right in the deep valley separating her breasts. Without even saying a word, she slipped her hand on Cassie's neck and guided her to the spot, letting her bury herself right there. Reaching back and unsnapping her bra, they fell out gracefully, pressing against the other girl's cheeks. Just as she was about to ask her to taste them, Cassie extended her tongue, tasting the slight saltiness of perspiration, coupled with the strong scent of the perfume she had put there.

"Mmmmm that feels great." she cooed, reaching for her hand and slipping it over the supple curve, feeling the nipple harden in response to the touch.

Cassie drew back a short distance to take in the sight of the other girl's breasts, her eyes tracing every inch of their contours. 'Yes, her body is beautiful and sexy...just so perfect' she thought, noting that none of the bodies she noticed of late compared as favorably to hers. She slipped her hand up cup one from below, weighing in her hand, watching how it moved as she shifted her grip. She nuzzled between them for a moment, kissing the skin between, all while still with her hand gently affixed to her.

Her lips moved slightly leftward almost imperceptibly, her tongue slipping out to taste the skin, the sensation of which was positively delightful. Femininity was more than just beauty, it had an elegance she had never appreciated before now. Kissing her lover's breast somehow felt like tasting womanhood itself, though it did not completely make sense in her mind just yet. As Olivia shivered and gasped, Cassie realized that what she was doing was affecting her, arousing her even. She found the thought positively amazing, and felt the urge to do more.

Olivia squirmed as the blonde girl ran her lips and tongue on her breast, the sensation of which was sexy and wonderful. She cradled her head, desperate to guide her lips to her nipple, but not wanting to push her. Desire ended up winning out, and she reached over and slowly coaxed her to the spot. As she felt Cassie's lips envelop her nipple, she moaned, pushing the orb against her face more, the wetness between her legs feeling like a torrent now. She noticed her technique as identical to her own, giving her the strong impression that the girl not only learned fast, but was eager to please.

Cassie gently suckled Olvia's breast, unable to get enough of the feeling of the nipple in her mouth, as if somehow feeding from her life-force, her sexuality even. It felt deeply comforting and yet powerfully intimate at the same time, making her feel closer to her than she ever had before. Hesitantly, she slipped her hand to her roommate's dripping pussy, making her jump at the unexpected touch.

Olivia almost came when she felt the girl's touch between her legs, wanting to reassure that she didn't have to do it, but unable to get the words out of her mouth. Truthfully, she ached for her to do it, wanting more than anything for the girl to give herself fully to lesbian lovemaking, and surrendering to her.

Cassie had no idea what she was doing, there was no roadmap for her to follow, and all of her sexual experiences to date certainly had not prepared her in any way for it. She traced the outer lips with a single finger, trying to get a feel for the proverbial terrain, realizing that while slightly different, the pussy she was touching was not unlike her own. Knowing that, she felt confident enough to position her finger at Olivia's entrance, sinking it into her body delicately.

Olivia shook at the realization that her once straight roommate was fingering her, an act that was anything but straight, and doing a damn good job at it. As the finger invaded the most private part of her anatomy, the image of the girl sucking at her breast proved to be too much for her, unleashing a strong orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on the welcome intruder, startling her but not stopping what was happening.

Cassie felt Olivia's body flex firmly, the muscles in her arms and legs tightening, revealing just how fit and shapely they were, her hands gripping the head still nursing on the nipple. There could be no doubt as to what was happening, she was bringing the girl to a strong orgasm, one that was powerful enough to overwhelm all of her senses, consuming her. Juices flooded from between Olivia's legs, soaking both girls and coating Cassie's finger and hand to the point of obscenely dripping.

Olivia gasped and panted, moaning, head moving erratically from side to side and her body shaking, spasming for what seemed like forever. After a full minute, she regained her senses enough to look down at her new lover, the girl's mouth open and her eyes wide in great amazement.

Cassie herself took a moment to gather her wits, her finger still buried inside her friend's still-throbbing pussy. "My fucking gawd...that was...the sexiest thing I have ever seen." she said, face flushed.

Olivia just smiled, just trying to catch her breath. "You...made...it...happen." she said between breaths.

Content that her friend had now received what she had been equally due, Cassie slowly withdrew her now-dripping finger, while Olivia collapsed next to her on the coach.

Cassie looked at how her hand glistened with the other girl's wetness, fascinated with the sight and sensation of something so incredibly sexy. She had tasted herself numerous times but never considered the scent or taste of another woman's body prior to that moment. Curiosity got the better of her, and she watched Olivia's eyes go wide and she slipped the dripping finger between her own lips.

"Oh my fucking gawd Cass...you...you..." Olivia said, her voice trailing off, in shock and utter disbelief at what was happening, feeling a rush cascade over her as she watched it happen.

Cassie let the taste enter her mouth, savoring it, marveling at how amazing it was, somehow sweeter than her own, letting her tongue swirl around it. 'Oh wowwwww that tastes good, I had no idea...so sexy...', she thought, in love with the taste now. Once she had licked her fingers clean, she looked at the dumbfounded expression on the gay girl's face, smiling at her.

Olivia watched as everything seemed to move in slow-motion. Cassie dropped to her knees in front of her, eyes filled with hunger, her hands gently pushing Olivia's knees apart, eyes locked on the prize. 'Oh fuck, it's happening...it's really happening.' Cassie is about to eat my...' she said in her mind, the thought cut short by the feeling of a warm tongue pushing inside her.

"Oh fuck...yessss...that's it Cass, lick me, taste me....mmmmm...yeahhhh.." she groaned, looking down on a sight she had long considered impossible, and yet was now happening. She placed her hands lovingly on the girl's head, locking her legs around her as well, as if making it clear that leaving was not an option.

Cassie moaned, signaling her approval to the realization that her lesbian roommate was possessing her now, claiming her, and declaring them lovers. She gave herself over to the urges, hearing the approving coos and moans, listening carefully to determine what was creating the most enjoyment.

Olivia involuntarily began rocking her hips, grinding into the girl's face as she continued eating her pussy without the slightest hesitation. "Mmmmmmmm good girl, baby, you are mine now, where you belong, where I always wanted you to be..." she crooned, feeling the tension rising in her body, seeking to make it last as long as possible. She pushed the girl firmly against her as juices flooded her face, feeding her, claiming her, and changing her forever. Moments later, Cassie laid on the couch with her, bodies wrapped together, both immensely satisfied, falling asleep soon after.

When Olivia opened her eyes the next morning, at first she wondered if she had dreamt the whole thing, because she was lying on the couch alone with a blanket over her. A pang of anxiety pierced her mind, assuming that in the morning light Cassie had felt regret or straight-girl guilt and fled. Olivia had not been with many straight girls, but the few she had always reacted the same way, and never spoke to her again.

Just as she was about to burst into tears, Cassie burst through the front door in her usual hyper-exuberant style, coffees in hand, smiling as their eyes met.

"I let you sleep, you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you." she said brightly, pushing a white and green disposable coffee-cup in her direction. There was no cold distance in her, no guilt tinging her voice, and certainly nothing that indicated she was anything but fine.

"Thanks." Olivia said, taking the coffee and taking a few sips before sitting up.

"That's what friends are for right?" Cassie responded with a smile.

'Uh oh, friends? Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't good', Olivia thought, a cold pit forming in her stomach. She fought the urge to say something snarky, preferring to confront the issue head on. It might hurt for a while, even deeply, but it would get everything out in the open at least.

She cleared her throat, prompting Cassie to make eye contact with her. "Just so I am clear...any regrets?" she said, trying to leave emotion out of her voice.

Cassie's eyebrows shot up, her eyes widening. "Regrets? About what? The best night of my life? The most mind-blowing lovemaking I ever had? Feeling more connected and intimate than ever?" she said, trying to match Oliva's bland tone.

Olivia thought she understood what Cassie was trying to say, but fearful to assume. "So...no regrets? Second thoughts? Straight girls usually have them."

Cassie broke into a smile so bright that it seemed to eclipse the rays of the sun coming through the window behind her. "Just one regret, that I didn't discover this a lot sooner. And...since I absolutely loved it, not sure that straight is the right word anymore...not that I care anyway." she responded, leaning down to plant an affectionate and sexy kiss on Olivia's lips.

For the next several years, Cassie and Olivia were lovers, partners, and the closest of friends, and not afraid to openly express their affection in front of anyone. While they eventually went their separate ways, they remained the best of friends, with Olivia eventually being the maid of honor in Cassie's wedding to another woman. Olivia never revealed the details of what led up to their first time together, chalking it up to destiny. After all, what harm is there in those kinds of thoughts?

12