All Comments on 'Thoughts Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
im wondering where this is going to end

dont like the husband for cheating, but you got to wonder what the fuck is wrong with the wife. whatever she is doing, she is a stupid bitch. to be honest, sounds like she has been lying to him from the start. i kinda hope thats how it turns out. of course, i hope he gets the last laugh too. lol!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER THE SET UP AND SPLIT UP

one partner decides to live his own life, his way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes cheating was wrong

but given her attitude long before he did, it was amazing that he didn't do it sooner. Now maybe he should have left or divorced her then, but the fact that felt so much remorse he didn't or couldn't do it anymore did not give her the right to torment him for so many years. DG, you've made us curious as to the why of her being so irrational. Will the last chapter explain ?

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Unusual collection of encounters

He seems to be such an excellent bed partner that it is hard to understand his wife's problem. Being so patient makes him a wuss for many people. As I previously commented to me it just makes him an average 70+ (I know he is supposed to be 58, but then he would have had different attitudes)

Onward and upward....

ceoltoirceoltoirover 12 years ago
Sorry but

this is just dull. I've stuck with it because DG is a GOOD writer with good stories, but this one leaves me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The 'hero' of this story is a very horrible person. I don't care what happens to him. He is worse than his ex-wife he is fucking married women, doesn't he know any single women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Duke

Great story! To bad some people don't see the story the way it is meant to be seen. I guess they are narrow minded. Please keep up the great work. Thanks!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Better

The story has gotten better since the divorce. Sex is important to some people and not at all important to others. That can make for a lot of tension in a marriage and if the man and wife (or one of them) just don't like the other then it can get pretty miserable. Looking forward to what is revealed in the last chapter about his ex wife.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

We male people died earlier than the women do. So a healthy elder man could find enough partners. However to change partners continously will become a boring lonely life after some years.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If he did not leave his earlier good job he could have travelled to Europe, Australia, Thailand, Bali, Bora Bora, Kenya, Peru,China, or Mexico.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Lotta Mo Betta'

So Bob goes from sexual pauper to player . Nice ( except for adultery ) ! At least he's nor a quisling. Usually I root for reconcilliation . Not so much , this time ! Thx to author for semi - salvaging this saga.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Fun chapter

Finally we get to the erotic. It's great that he is NOT sitting around drinking and crying like so many husbands in LW stories. It seems he's a super stud, which is a bit goofy but OK. I don't find it boring. This was probably the best chapter.

I still wonder WTF was up with his ex? Maybe she's just a bitch but I keep waiting for "the rest of the story". She's still around so I expect there's a reason. It's obviously far past reconciliation, thank God, so it only matters to satisfy curiosity.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
reserving

Enjoying this series. Reserving my comments til ch 05.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Good chapter

It seems as even though he is having a lot of sex he isn't that happy.

Looking for the next chapter

Thanks for the read

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
wow - what an imprrovement!

Worth a five. Great effort. Glad to see you utilizing an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's with all the golden showers?

Fuck, not the author I remember. Boring, stupid sex. I skimmed through this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yawn

I wouldn't have written chapter 4

Either. Nothing would have happened then either. All he did was whine! No fire no emotion, no story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I've Really Enjoyed This Series, & Now We Finally See Conflict

Great !

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
makes you wonder why they both waited so long

they are happier, enjoying the company of others, and better off.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
You Know

Maybe it's me but I don't like that he is fooling around with married women. He seems to be doing well with single women so why fuck around? Maybe next chapter a jealous husband comes and makes him pay.

Nah I guess not. Last chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should

Should have thanked Carol for leaving him as he he is enjoying his life to the full.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

It's too bad she made him suffer so long for his indiscretion and that he stayed and took it. By not admitting at the time she was finished with him she ruined both of their lives. What a mean, nasty, spiteful woman. He should have ended it long before she finally pulled the plug. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it's funny but all of your main DGH characters in all of your stories, are absolutely the only pussy eaters in the world.

And all the women they meet have never had cunnilingus.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Ew. I was prepared to like the story but he's an asshole who fucked a married woman and felt justified to do so.

1 star, and wish I could give it -10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thoughts Ch. 03 Previous Part
Thoughts Series Info