Thoughts of an Unicorn

Story Info
Elvish mistress knows some magic.
1.4k words
4.52
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act I

My elf mistress is walking me out from my stables. Taking me somewhere. I guess you could call her attractive - at least for an elf. But to me she is just someone who like's to spend her time riding and taking care of me. Something smells good to my nostrils and I'm feeling anxious. It is clearly the smell of some unicorn mare in heat. My cock unshields and grows at least a foot. Excellent. I'm going to fuck today. I have done it earlier many times but even for a stud like me it is still a pleasure not often enough received.

The smell is ever sweeter and I roughly kick the dirt with my front hoof and shake my head. My mistress tries to calm me down. I do not understand elvish tongue but in my mind she is saying "Easy there big boy. Soon you'll get your treat". She takes me to this breeding stand and even though I'm little disappointed that there isn't an actual unicorn mare there I'm still going to empty my big balls today. I sniff the breeding bench and even though I know it is not real my cock gets rock hard and I jump on the stand.

My cock doesn't quite hit the target on the first try and I can feel my mistress's hand on my cock guiding me in. I neigh and run it home to the tube she has prepared for me. The whole stand shakes underneath my attack. I guess they have lubed the tube up since I can feel how the liquids are splattering around. Some of it is probably even flying on top of my mistress. I thrust with vigor. My cock is really pummeling in and out in the breeding tube. My mistress is touching me with her hand on my side. Feeling how the large muscles of my hind legs are working with every thrust I make.

I know very little about elves but my guess is that her puny pointy eared boyfriend can't really give her the fucking she needs. The way she grinds her pelvis against me when she is riding. The way she is marveling me to fuck this artificial mare. She is in heat too. I buck against the breeding stand and start to shoot my seed in it. Thrust, thrust, thrust. The head of my cock triples it's size and I shoot at least a quarter of a gallon of semen into their vessel. I have no idea why they are collecting it but I don't really care. Fuck, my mistress should let me come off like this every day if she can not find fillies for me to fuck. Finally she throws a bucket of water to rinse my cock. I can clearly see she is enjoying the view of my impressive organ even though it is already softening. That's right bitch - that's a real unicorn cock.

Act II

My mistress has woken me up on the middle of the night which is all new. She walks me to this weird circle with some candles and markings on it. The markings mean nothing to me but I enjoy it when she frees me up from my reins. She gives me some hay and I happily start eating it. For some reason she drops her robe and I can see that she is naked. I have never seen her naked before but now that I do I don't think much of it and continue munching the hay. She's chanting something in a weird tone and making some moves in the middle of the circle of markings.

But wait. Something strange is happening. I do not wish to stand on all fours but have an urge to rise up to my hind legs. The hay does not taste good anymore and I have to spit it out of my mouth. And even more. Suddenly I have these hands like elves do. How odd. My mistress has stopped her chanting and is staring at me with disbelief. And holy shit now that I see her everything has changed. My nostrils are flaring and I exhale and inhale excitedly. I can smell her heat and as I look at her she looks just unbelievable desirable. Her big elven boobs and her curvy hips are looking fantastic now. In fact I have never felt a similar urge to mount a mare what I now do about her.

I feel my cock twitching and see it jutting out from my body. It's somewhat smaller than usually but still an absolute monster in elvish scale. So the bitch bewitched me to elvish form but left an unicorn cock on me. That horny horny elf mare. I see her looking at it and realize she is somewhat embarrassed of her own desires. I proceed towards her and she seems to have some second thoughts and turns around to flee. It is childishly easy to catch her and she crumbles before me. Still she tries to run away proceeding on all fours. Now that's more like it I think and jump on her back.

My first thrusts don't hit the target but penetrates between her thighs all the way to her navel on the outside of her stomach. That's right bitch. That is how deep I will be going. I adjust myself to a new attempt. This time I do not miss it. But holy fuck she is tight. She yelps for me to let her go but since I do not understand her I have no intention to do so. I don't get all the way in on my first thrust but I don't actually withdraw. I just make a second thrust forward and penetrate deeper. This is fucking awesome. Never have I received such pleasure. And these hands are fucking perfect for holding her from running away. Unicorns much like horses are not famous for their foreplay and I start running my cock in and out with force. Now I have truly mounted her. She pants below me and I bite her neck. I make my usual whinnying noises but they sound a little different now that I'm an elf. Still they have some sort of equine sound in them.

My mistress is literally shaking below me but her cries have changed. They have more passion now. This is what she ordered and even though the size of my beast cock intimidated her first now she is getting used to it. I appreciate the roundness of her rump and continue breeding her with the only way I know. And that is hard. I reach around for her titties and get to feel a completely new experience. My fingers sink deep into her breasts. How soft and good they feel. I squeeze them hard and she winces. I plough her without mercy.

I feel boiling in my testicles and if possible go even deeper in her with each thrust. I start shooting my seed inside of her and this triggers her own orgasm. She cums hard and so do I. Stroke after stroke I pump more of my cum into her and feel victorious. Some cum is bursting out between my cock and her pussylips. Apparently there was not enough space in her pussy for all of it.

For years she has ridden me and now I'm riding her. She collapses below me but I do not pull out as I would do in my unicorn form but I follow her keeping my big cock inside of her. Probably it wouldn't even come out since the head of an unicorn cock swells far larger than any elvish cock can. Fuck. I certainly could get used to breeding my mistress like this. With these thoughts in my mind it's suddenly all over and I doze off.

When I wake up I'm an unicorn again. My mistress is there with her boyfriend and when she sees that I'm looking at them she blushes. They are talking and her stupid boyfriend goes on and on how he thinks that I'm the best unicorn breeding stud in the county. And she is thinking that if he only knew the whole truth of it. My mistress blushes even more and is now raging red from her face. I remember our furious love making from yesterday and feel my cock growing. She is looking directly at it and the color of her face is similar to a fire truck. I smile inwardly. It's only a matter of time before she will transform me again and I get to give my cock to her again.