All Comments on 'Thoughts on Submission'

by dirty_lover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perhaps a good therapist?

Because this was simply terrible.

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 10 years ago

Interesting thoughts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Electric torture for hairless female colons, anally fully up their backsides!

A masochist male submissive by nature; I NEED an equally sadistic male companion, with an enormous functional penis to fuck me anally, since castrating myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loving the inside scoop

As a Dom that prefers fervent adoration to sadistic abasement, I really enjoyed your thoughts on the motivation of a sub. Thanks for the inspiration. ;)

dirty_loverdirty_loverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, ScarletFrost!

Glad you liked it! I'm always so very eager to please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh yes...

Thank you for this. I recently met a man who wants me to dominate him, which I am not experienced with. I reacted hesitantly initially, and now I see why. I translated this desire into a desire for chastity and ass-fucking and the other things you mention that are frequently part of femdom. But that's not what I want. An intrusion into male-ness indeed.

But do I want to make him go down on me and cover him in my juices as I ride his face? Do I want to make him cum for me over and over until it runs down my legs? Oh yes. Oh yes I do want to do that. Thank you for reminding me of domme 101 - if he wants ME to dominate him, it will be my way, which is much more like what you describe. And I think that's probably more what he wants anyway.

dirty_loverdirty_loveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad I could help you out, anon... particularly since you're a domme, it sends a little shiver through my submissive side to know I've served you in some way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So you want to be a spineless wimp?

What's in it for the man other than getting demeaned, degraded and humiliated? And let's not forget risking your life when the slut brings home some nasty, if not fatal disease. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Where did he misplace his pride and self respect? And wait until his friends and family finds out he's getting used by the bitch. At least he'll be able to ruin her relationships when he tells her parents and friends how she's behaving. Everybody will just love her disgusting behavior - or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dont listen to the below comment

Pay no mind to the other commenter, dirty_lover. They dont understand your thinking and are speaking this way because they cant understand the reason why you like femdom. I liked your work and hope you dont get discouraged by the dummy below. Or above. Idk what order this comment will be but you knkw what i mean. I think your a great writer and a very good boy ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous