Thousands of People Again

Story Info
Wife does a porn video.
7.9k words
4.6
11.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AGAIN

In a previous story I (I'm Laura) told how, when I was in college, I had gone to Carnivale in Brazil with my friend Carmen and I had danced on a parade float, nude. There were thousands of people watching and as a blonde American, I was a crowd favorite. As the parade proceeded, I, and the other girls on the float stripped until we were completely naked. Then the master of the float, we were supposed to be his slave girls, presented his big cock for all of us to suck. I did it along with everyone else and he spurted a huge load of cum all over my face. I'd been wearing a mask, but the guy removed it just before his cock erupted. There were many people taking photos and a number of shots of me ended up on the internet. The nastiest one was with the guy's semen all over my face and his big black cock dangling near my nose. I was facing the camera, so all my female assets were on display.

I married a wonderful man named Fletcher and we had three kids, living in Tennessee. I'd show Fletch the photos and he always got excited by them. We'd read erotic stories and he gravitated to the ones where somebody's wife was getting fucked while her husband watched. That was the extent of our adventurism for years, until the kids grew up and went out on their own. With just the two of us, we had to readjust our lives and we travelled a bit and got involved in some community organizations and charities. Fletch was doing quite well as an architect and I was doing well as a business manager of a restaurant supply business. Both of our jobs involved dealing with people all day and often we were just exhausted by evening.

Fletcher's desire to have people see me naked and his enthusiasm for stories of wives fucking other men didn't decrease. It increased as we continued our lives. He would get me to pose topless or naked outdoors when we went on hikes and such. He has a bunch of photos of me standing before famous landmarks or scenery with my tits out. I opened my blouse with the state capital in the background once. He has photos of me naked at various viewpoints. One day in Yellowstone, we took a hike early in the morning and I stripped down with some bison in the background and then posed beside a colorful hot spring. The photos of my tits with the Grand Tetons in the background is one of his favorites.

Over time, our daring photography escalated and he took some photos of me topless with one of his friends. He wanted me to get naked, but I refused. Afterward I asked if he would've had the guy fuck me while on camera and he said he would have. I was offended, but as he often did, he mentioned that other people had taken photos of me with that big dick in my mouth in Brazil; why couldn't he get some photos like that.

He had learned how to use the remote on his still and video cameras and took a number of photos of us together. They ranged from relatively tasteful photos of me to nasty ones with his cock in my mouth. He has one of my open pussy, with his cum dripping out of me. He took another one of my asshole, after he had butt-fucked me. My poor little anus was gaping open after his cock had been inside me.

He kept wanting to get photos with other people. Eventually, I relented. He has a good friend, Irv, and I posed naked beside him. Irv was fully clothed and I was nude. It's a good photo. I keep my pussy hair trimmed, but have a full crop. My tits are nice, at least Fletcher says they are.

Then he wanted me to suck another guy's cock for the camera. I'd never sucked another man's cock, well, except for that time in Brazil and a few times with a college boyfriend. He rationalized that my mouth wasn't virgin, so what difference did it make if some guy put his cock in there. He wore me down and then one night when I was drunk, I gave a blow-job to his buddy Frank. I was in a wanton mood and I hammed it up for his video, sucking the guy's cock, licking his balls and then letting him come on my face. It was decadent, I know, but nobody was harmed, certainly not Frank. If my loving husband liked watching me suck another man's cock and since I liked sucking cock, why not. I like being wanton and nasty for my husband; the whore in bed stereotype fits me to a T.

We tried swapping, but never found any couples who attracted both of us. We went to swing party one time. We watched and then Fletch made love to me with a group of people watching. Being watched like that really got my motor running. It was a reprise of the feeling I'd had in Brazil where thousands of people watched be strip and then suck that black dude's cock. I was insatiable with Fletcher for a couple of weeks after the swing party.

We went on a vacation; my loving husband found a nude beach for me to strip-down on. He got many photos, of course. I laid in the sun with dozens of men, and women, walking by and getting a good look at my naked body. I was laying with my feet toward the water, so those passing by had a nice view between my legs at my furry pussy. A few of the photos include passing men turning their heads to look at my naked snatch. We fucked like rabbits that night. The next day, he persuaded me, it wasn't difficult, to walk up and down the beach nude. More photos. We went in the water and embraced while he slid his cock into me. People on the beach who were watching, knew what we were doing. It was thrilling to walk out of the water with my just-fucked pussy on display beside my husband's exhausted prick. I wanted to fuck him on the beach, but there were rules against that. We waited until the end of the day and went into the dune and Fletcher fucked me with people passing by on a nearby path.

One night, in bed, we were looking at the photos from Brazil on the laptop and Fletch asked, "Why don't we put some pics of you on one of these websites?"

I said, "You better not do that."

"Why not. Looking at these photos really turns us on and you like others seeing you naked."

He flipped to some of me on the nude beach. My figure now does not compare favorably with when I was in college, but I keep in decent shape and my tummy is fairly flat. My tits still stand up. My ass is still thin and my pussy had that nice crop of hair above my tight pussy lips.

I said, "I'd be embarrassed if people we knew saw me on one of those websites."

He said, "Plenty of people have seen you naked."

"But not the people I work with and our neighbors."

"Don't you think some of them try to imagine what you look like naked?"

"I don't care. I have some modesty."

He laughed, which pissed me off. We dropped the subject. He didn't get any that night.

A few days later, Fletcher called me into our home office where he had his laptop open. He had a series of photos of me, mostly topless, on the screen. He had blurred my face so I couldn't be identified. He asked my permission to post on one of the websites. He showed me some of the other photos on that site and they were similar to mine. The women's faces were visible in most of them, but either cropped out of blurred in others.

"Just think, Babe. Thousands of people will be looking at you again. Men will be masturbating while looking at your tits and your ass."

The thought was intriguing, so I agreed. With a few clicks, my naked body was visible to the world.

I took him upstairs and sat on his face.

While riding his tongue, I asked, "You want to show my pussy on-line, don't you?"

He kept eating me and noticed that I was pouring juices from my cunt onto his face. The thought of thousands of people seeing my naked pussy was extremely arousing. Fletcher ate me until I was exhausted and then he gently fucked me until I fell asleep. He knew I would agree to the next step.

A few days later, he showed me that thousands of people had clicked on my nude photos. My pussy began to get wet just thinking about being exposed to the world. Fletcher was fooling around and after a bit, prepared another array of photos for the website. As you would expect, there were full-frontal shots. The one of me nude with the bison was there. He had cropped or blurred my face, but had a few of the tamer shots where my face was visible. I agreed to let him post the pics. Of course, if my face was visible in one photo, it might-as-well-have-been shown in the others. During the next week, I kept thinking about the photos and the thought of people looking at pictures of my pussy and tits had me aroused much of my time at work.

Well, a few days later, Flatcher wanted to post more photos. He pointed-out the foolishness of obscuring my face when it was visible in other photos. Anyone who saw them would know it was me. I agreed to the next batch which were pretty explicit. I had my legs spread in a couple of them and one photo had me bending over with my legs spread so my asshole was visible. Fletcher showed me the numbers of clicks which were in the tens of thousands and there were a number of comments asking for more. I had a following. He'd deleted the nasty comments from the trolls but left the ones where complete strangers were looking at intimate photos of me, commenting on how nice my cunt looked, and saying they like to fuck me. I was really turned-on and fucked my husband right there on the office chair while we looked at my photos on the computer.

The next few days, Fletcher added more photos and eventually got to the nastiest ones. I was sucking his and his friend's cocks. I was on the beach naked. He had some from our bedroom where my legs were spread with cum dripping out of my hole. He included the one where my asshole had just been dilated by his cock.

"I want to put some video of you on another web site."

"You don't have much video, but okay."

So, he posted me on another site with videos of me prancing around naked in the woods and of him fucking me. The bastard blanked out his face, but had no qualms about showing my face with his cock in my mouth. We were really taking a chance of someone seeing us, but what we were doing was resulting in some extremely passionate sex.

One night, while his cock was inside me, he said, "I'd like to take some videos of you and put them on the site."

"You've already done that."

"Ones of you getting fucked."

"You did that. There is one of you cum dripping out of me after you pulled out your cock."

He said, "I mean some new ones."

I had to ponder that, but agreed. "Okay, sure."

"With other guys."

"What?" I looked at him. "You want videos on line of me fucking other men?"

He said, "Yes. I could get some real close-ups of cocks going in your pussy and guys coming in your mouth and on your face."

I was a bit surprised, but shouldn't have been. "You are saying men and cocks, not just one cock, but many."

"Yes. What do you think?"

My head said no-way, but my pussy was thinking for herself and had drenched Fletcher still embedded prick. The nasty idea was really arousing me.

Fletcher rationalized it for me, "It's not like you would be doing something new. There are thousands of women who are in videos getting fucked in all their holes."

"So now you want videos of other men fucking all my holes."

He was pumping faster. I used the topic to stimulate him to give me big load of his cum.

I said, "What do you want me to do? Should I let your friends fuck me in my cunt and in my ass? Maybe I could do a gang-bang. Think of all your friends who would like to fuck me."

He was pumping faster and faster.

I asked, "Would you like to see me get fucked by a black guy? His big black cock would be splitting me open and then he'd dump his cum deep inside me. Maybe he'd get me pregnant."

I'd had my tubes tied, so no danger of that, but the idea sure excited hubby. He shot a load of cum into me and collapsed from exhaustion. I'd seen him horny, but seldom like this.

As I laid there on the pillow with my husband's stuff leaking out of my cunt, I contemplated what he was asking. Would I want to be one of those amateur porn stars. I could make a series of videos and have a following. I'd wanted to be a movie-star when I was little. Now I could have my dream cum true. My entire body tingled at the thought of all those people watching me, seeing the insides of my cunt, watching men do rude things to my body. I fell asleep and dreamed about my darkest fantasies.

The next morning, Fletcher didn't mention his idea, but we both knew the question was in the air. Would I do it?

I asked him, "If we did what you suggested last night, who would be the other men?"

He had to think about that. We'd done a lot of things, but I had never fucked another man. I'd posed naked and sucked their dicks, but fucking them was another thing.

I said, "They'd have to be clean, decent guys. I'm not going to get picked up in a bar and bring some guy home to fuck me. If I'm showing my face, they have to show theirs."

My dear husband's brain was in motion, trying to think of who he could get to fuck his wife. I thought I was just asking for clarification, but he inferred that I was willing to do it. All that day at work, the though kept coming back to me. I looked at each of my male co-workers, thinking about which ones I'd like to fuck. It was a totally different perspective on my fellow employees. A few guys struck my fancy but I wondered if they would be discrete. Would they fuck and tell?

Fletcher was scheming during the week too. On Friday evening, we went in and looked at the viewer numbers and the comments on the computer. Even some of the nasty comments aroused me. Men were calling me an 'ugly old whore' and saying they'd be afraid of catching something if they put their dick in my 'skank cunt'. I didn't like the ones where they were putting-down my husband, calling him a cuckold and such. But the best comments were from my admirers who wanted to see more and suggested some things I could do. Fletch had given me the screen name of Honey so it was "Honey please do this and Honey please do that and Honey can I come see you."

Fletcher asked, "Are you taking requests?"

I laughed and said, "Maybe we can get some good ideas."

Then my husband said, "Frank and Irv can come over tomorrow afternoon, if you want."

"Are they going to watch a ball game with you or help you clean the garage?" I knew better.

Fletch said, "I talked to them about making a movie."

"And they'll do it?" I acted surprised.

"They both jumped at the chance."

"You want me to fuck both of them?"

"Sure. It'll make a better video."

"Will they keep their mouths shut?"

"Yes. They agreed and they are both honest guys. Irv is married and wouldn't want his wife to find out."

"Interesting." I said. I had been thinking about it and Fletcher and I both knew the other was thinking about it as evidenced by the passion of our love-making during the week.

I quipped, "You don't have a black guy."

He said, "I thought that could be in a later movie."

I said, "This is a one-time thing. If I let you, you'll make it into a trilogy like Star Wars and then make three trilogies. Let's do it once and say we've done it."

He said, "Okay. Get your hair done-up and rest tomorrow until they get here."

We wanted to fuck each other, but knew I should reserve my orgasmic strength for the next day.

The next morning, it was Saturday, I had a lot of nervous energy. I was still conflicted about going ahead with getting fucked on a video. I did the laundry and took a two-mile run. I took a bath after lunch and had to be careful not to get myself off in the tub with the soap. I drank some tea, brushed and tied-up my hair and took a nap on the living room couch.

I woke when I heard the doorbell ring. I watched Fletcher answer and Irv was standing there. He walked in and gave me a greeting kiss on the cheek. I chuckled at the irony of a friendly kiss with a man who was going to fucking me for a world-wide audience in an hour or so.

We went downstairs to our basement where my husband had prepared his movie set. There was an office setting on one side of the room and a bed on the other. I hadn't thought about a plot for the video. I didn't know we needed one. Fletch explained the scenario. He owed money for a business loan that he couldn't repay. He needed more time. Of course, the solution would be to offer his wife in return for extending the repayment time. I wouldn't be enough to forgive the loan, I'd just be 'interest'.

We were talked and I was having a glass of wine to relax myself. I normally don't drink, but I belted a few glasses back in a hurry to dissolve any modesty or sense of decorum that might enter my mind. Some nice music was playing and Irv asked me to dance. We did a few fast numbers, then a few slow ones. I'd known Irv and his wife for years and felt comfortable dancing with him. I didn't want to ask if his wife knew where he was.

But he volunteered, "Tina knows I'm here and what we're going to do."

I was stunned, "Is she okay with it?"

"Yes. She looks forward to seeing the video."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. She's been enjoying your photos and videos since you started."

"You've seen those?"

"Sure. Fletcher told us about the site. Tina really liked the photo of you standing beside me naked."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. To be honest, she has a crush on you. She has some bi in her and likes to look at naked women. I take her to strip shows and she enjoys them as much as I do."

"Really?"

"Absolutely!"

"Maybe she'd like to be in the next video we do."

"If it's with you, I think she'll eagerly accept the opportunity."

My head was swimming. I knew men were looking at me on the website, but the idea that women might want to do me hadn't fully registered. Irv's wife Tina was a good friend and she did seem to be a little handsy, liking to hug all the time and such. Wow.

Irv and I were dancing closer. He was beginning the foreplay. His face was nuzzling my neck and his hand was on my ass. I was wearing a simple dress with a zipper in the back, underwear and high-heels with thigh-high stockings. I had my expensive jewelry on so I'd look elegant when I was naked. It was surreal thinking about what was going to happen while dancing in the comfort of our home on a seemingly routine Saturday evening.

While we were dancing, Fletcher heard the doorbell and went upstairs to get Frank. I heard indistinct voices, there seemed to be more than two and I heard multiple footsteps descending the stairs. I turned and was shocked. Frank and my husband were there, but there was third man. It was David, a co-worker of mine. He was a black man. My husband had conspired to have our video fulfill one of his most-avid fantasies, seeing his wife get fucked by a black dude.

I was embarrassed at having someone I work with there. How would we ever keep all this a secret. Fletcher and David explained that they knew each other casually from the gym where they both worked-out. They's played basketball a number of times. Somehow, I became a topic and Fletcher asked David what he thought of me. One comment led to another and David admitted to that he thought I was 'hot'. Fletcher had caught sight of David's prick and it fit the specifications of being big and black. He invited David to join us with the proviso that he wouldn't share our adventure with anyone in the office. While this all sounded fine, I don't think Fletcher had thought about the possibility of David blackmailing me for additional favors in the future. Like, "Fuck me and my friends or I'll tell everyone in the office about your website." Too late now. He had seen the website. I wondered who else at the office had seen it. The idea of having meetings at work with people who had seen me naked would be unsettling. David would be sitting there knowing he'd had his cock inside me. I'd have to get used to it. Actually, it added a bit more risk which increased the thrill.