Thousands of People Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I danced with Frank and then David. Both were taking liberties with their hands. The more I drank, the more I got in the mood. I had four men, including my husband who were eager to fuck me. It makes a girl feel good to have men drooling over her, and they were. The dancing became more provocative, with some bumping and grinding and a lot of hands on my ass pulling me into the men's crotches.

We took a potty break and when I walked back into the room, the four men were talking in the office area. They had started the video.

You can imagine the dialogue. "You can't have more time to make your loan payment."

"I just need another month."

When I walked over to join them, the dialogue stopped while the three men complimented my husband on what a pretty wife he had.

Then Frank, playing the leader said, "Tell you what. Let us have and evening with your wife and we'll give you another thirty days."

Irv added, "We can make your wife the interest payment, every thirty days."

I asked for an explanation and my husband told me he was in big trouble with his loan and needed another month so he could get his first payment on a new contract.

I said to him, "You don't have any new contracts, you asshole."

He pleaded with me, "Please. I don't want to lose my business." He was almost crying for the audience. It was pretty good acting.

I said, "You want me to fuck these guys so you don't lose your business. It's more important than me?"

He nodded meekly.

In keeping with the plot, I said, "Okay, I'll fuck them, but you have to watch and then clean me up when they are done." That was a new twist that I ad-libbed into the script.

We adjourned to the next scene by the bed. I was surrounded my three men. Fletcher was manning the camera.

Frank leaned in and nibbled at my neck. David pulled my chin up and kissed me. Irv was rubbing my breasts through my dress. Then Irv kissed me and David moved behind me.

The camera zoomed in as Irv lifted my dress, exposing my undergarments. Irv grabbed my panties and pulled them down over my CFM shoes. Frank was beside me and hiked by dress up to expose my lower body. My hairy pussy formed the base of the triangle with the slit between my legs as the apex. My dark stockings contrasted with the white skin on my thighs. Then David's hand squeezed its way between my legs and his middle finger dipped into my slit and found my clitoris. I was aroused to begin with, but now I was red-hot, being exposed and mauled for the video. When Frank unzipped my dress, David removed his hand so the dress could fall to the floor. David sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap, spreading my legs outside of his and exposing my hairy cunt for the camera. He pushed his finger along my slit, touching my clit. Then he put a finger inside me, followed by another. The camera captured his black fingers stuffed inside the vivid pink flesh of my vagina. I spread my legs so the camera could record the scene. David's fat fingers pumped in and out and then he stuffed most of his hand into my cunt.

While doing this, Frank had removed my bra so I was naked except for my shoes, stockings and jewelry. The laid me on the bed and Irv kneeled between my legs. He put his face into my pussy and began to eat me. He was the only the second man after my husband to eat my pussy. He was good at it. I reflected that Tina was a lucky woman to have such a good pussy-eater for a husband.

David was off to the side, undressing. I watched as he pulled his pants down and his huge cock popped out. It dangled between his legs and it made my pussy drip with anticipation.

Frank had stripped and he bounced his cock in front of my face, I was stunned again. His prick looked bigger that David's. I was amazed that white cocks came in such large sizes. Frank must get his clothes at the 'Big, Tall and Long Store'. He bounced his prick off my nose and I opened my mouth like a fish to try to capture it. I got it in my hand and began to lick it. He really liked when I flicked my tongue over the sensitive underside of his pecker. I had not forgotten about Irv lapping at my cunt. I was truly enjoying myself with full awareness that my actions were being captured to be shared with millions of people. I was really doing this.

Frank moved off to the side and David's black snake touched my lips. He rubbed his cock all over my face and put the tip in my mouth. We paused for the camera and then I took the top three inches of his prick into my mouth. There was enough of it left to wrap my hand around, although I couldn't reach all the way around the big thing. He pulled out and pumped his cock over my lips and my tongue. The video captured me licking his wet and shiny black prick.

I felt someone different down below; Frank was taking his turn eating my pussy. My legs were spread apart and he was holding my vagina open with his fingers so the video could see inside me. There was a little light on the camera, so parts of me that had never been exposed to light were now featured. He mushed his face into me again and I wrapped my legs around his head.

Irv moved up to present his prick for me to suck. His dick was the right size to fit into my mouth. I worked to get his cock down my throat. His pubic hair brushed against my nose when his cock was fully embedded in my gullet. I gagged myself by pushing my head onto his prick. Irv sensed my desire and put his hand behind my head. My husband got a good shot of me choking on his friend's cock. Any reservations I'd had about doing this movie were gone. I was having a marvelous experience and wanted more.

I got more when David replaced Frank between my legs. I felt David's big prick pushing around my crotch. He was teasing me with it, touching my clit, rubbing it through my pussy hair. He pushed the tip against my asshole. I had Irv's cock buried in my throat when David suddenly rammed his prick into me. Just like that, I had my first big black cock in my cunt. I saw stars and my mind swooned over being to thoroughly penetrated at both ends of my body. Irv stopped moving and I felt his cock twitch in my throat. Then he unloaded. He pulled his prick out in time to do my first 'cum-shot' facial. His gooey semen was all over my cheeks, nose, forehead and my chin. I smiled into the camera like the porn-stars do.

Now all the action was below my waist. David was sawing his magnificent ebony prick in and out of my lily-white cunt. It was a scene worthy of a professional porn flick. I was on my back with him leaning over me, pumping away with his tool. He leaned in and bit one of my nipples. It hurt, but it somehow added to my building orgasm. I squeezed his cock inside my vagina. I was surprised at how much of it I was taking, but he still hadn't reached bottom. With a thrust and a grunt, his cock pushed into my cervix and through into my uterus, at least that's what it felt like. Then his monster erupted inside me. I felt the warm rush of his semen coating the inside of my womb. His cum was gushing into all my hidden places, filling me with his seed. I realized I had been 'blacked' as they say in the erotica. I looked down to see his big black tool resting inside me. His dark pubic hair against his black skin meshed with my light brown bush and my creamy white thighs which were wrapped around his waist. When he pulled his tool out of me, it dangled there, covered with my juices and the remnants of his cum. I felt, and the camera recorded the remnants of his semen pooling at the opening of my vagina.

Then it was Frank's turn. He laid on the bed and I mounted him, facing his feet. There were some very explicit shots of his cock at the entrance to my vagina. We did a number of 'takes' where I lowered my cunt onto his big cock. Then I proceeded to ride him for a while. I turned around and stuffed his prick back inside me and leaned into him to kiss him. We fucked like this for a while. His cock was sloshing around inside my cum-filled honey-pot.

We repositioned ourselves for the finale. I was on my hands and knees with Frank standing beside the bed ramming his cock into my wide-open cunt. He would pull out to let the camera get a good shot of all my feminine treasures, vivid pink, swollen and gaping open. When Frank came, he pulled out immediately so the camera could see his cum dripping out of my vagina. I collapsed, amazed that I had done it. I'd starred in a porno flick that millions would see. I was proud of myself in a decadent way.

I went to the bathroom and returned for the final scenes, thinking I was done. But we weren't. Irv politely asked if he could fuck me. "My wife will be disappointed if there is no video of me fucking you." Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint his dear wife. I wanted to feel his cock inside me anyway. He was a good friend and the opportunity to get to know him better was hard to pass up.

We kissed and fell to the bed. After some fondling of my breasts and him licking my nipples, we rolled into the missionary position. I felt his cock slide into me. I realized I would have to keep track of the number of cocks that had been inside me if we were going to continue with this lifestyle. I looked at my husband for the first time in a while and he was rubbing his cock while he watched his friend fuck me. I told him l loved him but then I wrapped my legs around his friend and told him to "Fuck me like you mean it."

Irv increased his pace and was fucking me furiously. I was coming with him. It's polite to come when a man is fucking you. I'm not sure where I heard that etiquette, but it seemed like the proper thing. If a man was going to fuck you, you should show appreciation by coming on his cock. He came and I enjoyed the feeling of a third load of semen in my womb.

I started to get up, but the movie script had another page that I hadn't been aware of. David pushed me back onto the bed and in his best scary voice said. "Not so fast little lady. There's one hole we haven't used yet."

Uh oh. We hadn't discussed that hole. I looked at my husband. We'd done anal a few times, but hadn't for quite a while. Fletcher wanted me to do it.

I said to David, "What do you mean?"

He said, "We haven't used all your holes. Your husband agreed."

I acted dumb, "You've used all my holes, my vagina and my mouth."

He said, "We haven't used your asshole. I can't wait to put my cock up your ass and fuck you like a whore." It was all acting for the video, at least I thought it was.

I didn't have much of a chance to react. I was pushed down onto the mattress, face down and David straddled my hips. He was going to try to put his huge cock in my ass. My husband had done me there, but his prick was decidedly smaller.

I looked over at him and he just shrugged. He said, "If we are going to do this once, we should do it right." Easy enough for him to say.

My naked body was prone on the bed. My face was buried in a pillow while David prepared me. I felt the tip of the bottle of lubricant being squeezed into my rectum. David was greasing up his dick for the assault.

When his prick touched my anus, it felt good at first. It pushed into me a bit and I felt my sphincter begin to resist but yield reluctantly to the dull tip of the cock that was invading me. David pushed more and my asshole burst open even more. Then the head of his prick pushed past the tight defenses and slid into my ass. He stopped there for a moment, letting me accept the feeling of his huge cock prying me open. I was groaning as he slowly pushed into me more. He moved his cock back and forth to spread the slimy paste on my unlubricated channel. I was holding my breath, waiting for pain with each push of his cock. I realized as he moved farther up my ass that it didn't hurt. I felt incredibly stuffed with cock while I was pinned there, unable to move while he impaled me on his stiff prick.

He asked, "Should I stop or do you want more."

I gritted my teeth and answered, "Keep going. Put that big cock in my ass." I looked over at my husband and said, "Are you watching him fuck my ass. His cock is huge." Fletcher was recording the event from a few feet away. The big black snake slowly slid into my tight asshole. My tiny puckered hole was now a huge orifice gripping tightly on David's black cock. His black skin contrasted with my bright white ass. I groaned and he kept going, telling me how tight I was.

"I like a tight, white, married asshole." He said. He looked at my husband and said, "Her ass is tighter than her cunt but I'll stretch her out for you."

He began to pump back and forth. It felt really weird to have such a huge object up inside my back passage. He held my hips and fucked me, moving back and forth, pumping his hips, working his cock ever deeper. I reached my hands back and pulled my ass-cheeks apart. My husband videoed my hands, with my wedding rings, pulling my ass apart for the big black cock. There was only a couple of inches left before he was all the way inside me. He pulled me to my knees so my ass stuck back toward him. It gave him better access and provided a better angle for the camera. With my ass cheeks pulled apart, the cock looked huge lodged in my anus. I was completely at his mercy as he pumped his hips, ass-fucking me. I couldn't move, impaled on his huge prick. He kept pushing and when I felt his pelvis and his pubic hair against my butt, I knew he was all the way inside me. He held himself there for a moment. My feeling was almost indescribable. This man had me completely at his mercy. He was sodomizing me while my husband and his friends watched. My defilement would be posted on a porn site that was viewed by millions of people.

Then, my husband couldn't resist being involved. He suddenly joined us. He leaned in and kissed me and asked me how I was doing.

I looked at him and groaned, "How do you think I'm doing, there's a baseball bat up my ass."

"Do you want us to quit?"

"Hell no." I looked at David and said, "Is that all you've got? I was hoping to have a real man's cock in my ass."

That prompted him to begin hammering away at my rectum.

I said, "That's it, big boy. Make that black snake come in my ass. Put your cum up in my belly."

I reached for my husband's cock and pulled it to my mouth. Irv had replaced him on the camera. I pushed my head onto my husband's cock and took it down my throat. The two men defiling me got in a rhythm. When David rammed his cock into my ass, Fletcher's cock would go farther down my throat. When he pulled back, my husband pushed his cock to keep it deep in my throat. What they were doing to me was degrading and obscene and I loved it. My pussy erupted with a gusher of cum and urine. My bladder couldn't take the pressure from the cock in my ass and released. I just screamed on my husband's dick as the fluids poured out of me. The two men increased their pace. I could hardly breathe. My ass was hurting from being hammered by David's black-snake and my husband's cock was down my throat, making it difficult to breathe. I couldn't move; I was spit-roasted between two men who seemed to be in competition or maybe partnership to fuck me as hard as possible.

When David stopped and held my hips firmly, I knew he was coming. He growled as he emptied his balls into my dilated ass. My husband backed away and I regained my breath. I felt David's cock soften and then he pulled the monster out of my ass. It was followed by a trail of semen which poured out of my ass and dripped over my cunt. I collapsed on the bed. Irv had me spread my ass cheeks so he could get a good shot of my gaping asshole. It had expanded from the tight little rosebud to an open hole that was about an inch in diameter.

I thought we might be done, but my dear husband was still hard and horny. He came around behind me and I felt his prick at my back door. He wanted some too. I laid there, unable to move while he sodomized me with his still hard prick. His cock didn't fill me like David's had; it was actually more comfortable. Having my husband inside me after the other three men was somewhat comforting. I'd done the gang-bang and my lover was finishing inside my third hole. He pumped for a few minutes, then emptied his load into my bowels.

They left me lying on the bed in a mess of sweat, cum and piss. I was covered with perspiration and my skin was flushed. I looked wanly at the four men who had used me and said, "Anyone else?"

Well, Frank wanted another go at my pussy. He rolled me onto my back, held my legs on his shoulders and bent me like a taco while spreading me wide open for him. Of course, my dear husband got some nasty footage of my wide-open, swollen cunt. My vagina was gaping open when Frank withdrew his cock and then he rammed it in over and over for the video. I was beyond coming any more, I thought, but when Frank released another shot of cum into my well-used vagina, I felt more of my fluids releasing.

At last, they were done, but I wasn't. My husband came over to me to see if I was okay. I told him I was okay but I was exhausted. He was sitting on the bed beside me, trying to avoid the sloppy, wet mess.

I looked at Irv and told him to get the camera. David and Frank had washed their pricks and were getting dressed.

"Get a video of this." I said.

I pulled Fletcher down onto his back before he knew what was happening. I jumped on top of him and straddled his chest. My legs hooked under his shoulders and I moved up so my pussy was over his face. I lowered my sloppy wet cunt onto his face and told him, "Clean up the mess your friends made inside me."

I pushed my cunt onto my husband's face and pushed out the cum from inside my vagina. Cum from my ass was leaking onto his chin. I moved my vagina over his face and made him open his mouth to swallow the salty cum that his friends had dumped into me. I made sure Irv was recording the scene for the internet video. If my husband wanted me to be on the video, showing my face, I was going to ensure his face was there too, getting cum dumped on him from my cunt. There was a little piss left in there too. Like a good husband, Fletcher was a good sport and eagerly cleaned me out. When we finished, his face was a wet, cum stained mess. His friends kidded him about it as they got ready to leave.

I got partly dressed with panties and my husband's unbuttoned shirt. I let the 'boys' have a good look at my tits as they got ready to leave.

Frank: I kissed Frank goodbye and reached into his pants to give his cock a squeeze. He comes over to watch ballgames with my husband and every now and then, I fuck him while my husband watches and sometimes joins in.

Irv: I said goodbye to Irv by going down on him and giving his cock a good suck or two. I told him to tell his wife what a bad boy he had been. I got to know he and Tina better. We did some threesomes together and a few times Tina and I got together alone to eat each other. We swapped once with them and Fletcher fucked her. It hasn't happened again; maybe it will.

David: I got David's magnificent prick out again and sucked it to say goodbye. He'd cleaned it up after it had been in my ass. As I mentioned, David and I worked in the same office. In the ensuing weeks, he hinted a few times that he felt deprived because he'd only been in my pussy and ass. He hadn't been in my mouth. So, on rainy day, we went off at lunch and I sucked his dick in his car at a remote spot in a nearby park. That led to an afternoon in a motel with him on a couple of occasions. He's been nice and hasn't blabbed to any of our coworkers, that I know of. We have to be careful when we sneak off together that others don't get suspicious. I know he's shown the video and bragged to his friends about fucking me. I don't care. He asked if I wanted to meet one of his friends and I politely declined. The possibility is still there if I want to do it. I get a good fucking from my husband when I tell him about my adventures. He likes to dip his prick into my sloppy pussy.