Thousands of People Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fletcher: My husband put the video on a web site, "Housewife fucks for her husband". I don't want to mention which site, so you'll have to search for it. I have a little birthmark on the inside of my left thigh you can use to identify me if you find the video. Fletcher told me that the video has been nominated for the site's annual 'Erotic Awards'. It is nominated for 'best video, gangbang category'; 'best anal'; and 'best pussy, unshaved category'.

We decided that one movie was enough. We've been there and done that. The one time he suggested another video, I said it would have to involve him taking a cock up his ass. He wants nothing to do with that; talk about a double standard. The idea of doing one with a woman does have its appeal, maybe with Irv's wife.

Fletcher and I are getting older and less adventuresome, but we found two other couples that we swap with a few times per year. It keeps our excitement at a high level and satisfies my husband's desires to see me fuck other men and his need to fuck other women.

Thousands of people have seen my video. I think we are nearing a million views. Maybe you've seen me. Let me know if you have.

Love, Laura