Thrall

Story Info
I suddenly find women feel the need to satisfy me.
3.4k words
4.31
10.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like any other normal day for me. I had met with my friend in her dorm room to study for a class we shared. We had met freshman year and had good rapport, but never any romantic vibes between us. In general I'd not had a lot of luck with women. Not that there was anything weird about me, I was just not anything special to look at and while I try to be friendly, I don't seem to have a lot of charm.

Which is why I was a little shocked by what happened. About 20 minutes into our study session my friend got a strange look and stood up. Just as I was about to ask her what was wrong she pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it aside. Then almost as suddenly she whisked her shorts down to the ground, kicking them off, leaving her in only a plain bra and panties.

Considering I had never seen her even in a bathing suit, this was a bit of a shock. But not as much as when she whisked her panties down and off, then reached behind her back to unhook her bra and toss it aside as well. She offered me a smile and then sat down to study again like this was all completely normal.

It took me a moment to find my voice, before asking her what was going on. "I just feel more comfortable like this around you and figured you wouldn't mind." But besides being completely nude she didn't do anything else at first.

I tried to concentrate on studying but it was difficult. I kept surreptitiously glancing at her. After a few minutes she began to act strange again. She pressed her arms together while reading, pushing her breasts together more. A few minutes later her legs parted, giving me an unobstructed view between them. Again after a few minutes she shifted her book to one hand, her free hand scratching her breast and idly flicking her nipple causing it to stand up at attention while her legs slid further apart, her pussy lips obviously glistening with arousal. She offered me a sultry glance, biting her lip coquettishly.

I was unsure how to react in this situation as she slowly escalated the exposure of herself to me. Suddenly the door opened and we both looked up as her roommate came in. A look of panic crossed my face as even though, theoretically, nothing was happening the situation looked like the roommate had caught us in an intimate moment. But strangely the roommate acted like this was all normal, almost like she didn't notice her friend completely naked and intimately exposing herself to her study partner.

The roommates chatted together for a few minutes before I was included in the conversation. After a few minutes of me talking to her roommate, she quickly discarded all her clothes as well before crawling into bed next to my study partner. The two girls played lightly with each other's hair, giving me occasional glances, before kissing. The second girl straddled my study partner, pressing their bare bodies together and increasing the intensity of their make out session.

"Mmm. You taste good roomie. Why haven't we done this before?"

"I don't know. But it just feels right today."

"It would feel even more right if I had something hard inside me." Her roommate's butt lifted, legs parting, showing off a second glistening pussy to my eyes. I pressed a hand to my crotch trying to hide my quickly growing erection.

They seemed to be inviting me to make a move without explicitly saying it. But confused by their actions, since neither had shown any interest in me or each other in the slightest before this I gathered up his stuff and left. Moving to the common room I sat on a couch, trying to process what just happened.

As I was sitting there a girl from one of my other classes stopped by to talk to me. Again, it started normal but the longer the conversation went on the more she started to fidget, giving me a strange look. She plays with the hem of her tank top, fanning it out and leaning towards me on the couch offering glimpses down her shirt. It quickly becomes obvious that she's not wearing a bra underneath as her nipples poke into the thin top. Finally she stands up, whipping it over her head and dropping it aside. Finally her fingers slide under the waistband of her shorts sliding them and her panties to her ankles, kicking them off as well.

"That feels so much better. I don't know why but I just felt so hot. Do you like my body?"

I'm again taken off guard as she's never shown any interest in me. Also due to the fact that they're in the common room surrounded by a dozen other students. Oddly as I look around, even though some of them take notice of her in a general sense no one comments on the fact that she's just casually nude in the common room showing off for me. She stands above me, massaging her tits while her fingers play with her nipples for a moment before she cuddles up next to me staring into my eyes. She continues on with our conversation like all this is normal while lightly stroking my chest but after I don't make any moves she shifts to straddle me grabbing my hands and putting them on her tits.

"Please touch me. I need you. Please?" She leans forward to press her mouth to mine hungrily.

At this point I'm stunned. First my study partner and her roommate strip down in front of me, making out, and basically putting on a sex show for me. Now this girl I barely know stripped bare in public, threw herself at me, and tried to get me to feel her up in front of half the floor. Freaked out a bit I pull my hands off her chest, grabbing her by the waist to slide her off of me, and essentially flees for my room.

Shutting the door I tried to control my breathing for a moment before noticing my roommate and his girlfriend were in the room hanging out on his bed. "Are you ok man?" My roommate asks.

"No, not at all. It's been a very strange day. You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I sit down on my own bed, casually trying to cover my erection.

We chat idly for a few minutes bringing her into the conversation, but she keeps looking at my crotch and giving me strange looks. Finally she smiles and stands, walking over to kneel in front of me and pulls off her shirt. She's not wearing a bra so her firm breasts and erect nipples are bared to me. She places her hands on my knees looking up at me expectantly. "Are you sure you're ok? Anything I can do to help?" Licking her lips suggestively.

I look at my roommate in panic but he just continues their conversation like this is all normal. I try to hold up my end of the conversation with her just kneeling there half naked, running her hands up and down my legs. She seems to take this as an invitation as she grabs my waistband and tugs down, freeing my erection. Then leaning forward she takes it into her mouth with a soft moan, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. Again looking at my roommate he just acts as if nothing strange is going on.

"You're in for a treat, man. She's a great cocksucker." He says with a big smile.

She grabs the base of my cock and quickly starts bobbing up and down, taking the length of my erection in her mouth. Finally deciding to give in to whatever is going on today I lean back on my hands, my mouth open slightly and my eyes half closed in pleasure. She hums, causing vibrations along my length. Having already been aroused before I got here and now with her masterful mouth - he was right, she was a great cocksucker - servicing me after just a few minutes I tense then put a hand on her head, cumming hard in her mouth in several large spurts.

Her throat undulates, swallowing my load down before her lips slide up and off me with a pop. With a sound almost like a purr she bathes my cock with her tongue, cleaning me up, before tucking me away. "Mmm. Thanks, that was excellent. We'll have to do that again." She then strips off the rest of her clothes and climbs into bed with her boyfriend, bending over as she does to give me a flash of her glistening pussy in the process.

I can only shake my head in wonder at all that's going on before stripping down my boxers and crawling into bed myself. In the morning, I'm woken up by my roommate getting ready for class. His girlfriend smiles over at me, the blankets at her waist, as she idly rubs her nipples. Sheepishly I try not to stare. "Umm. Thanks again for yesterday. That was amazing."

She giggles and they share some small talk as my roommate continues bustling around offering a few comments as well. After a few minutes of chatting with her though she slips out of bed, padding over to me naked, before sliding my covers down and off. She then grabs my boxers and tugs them down and off as well. Having been watching her play with her nipples, I was again hard. She grabs the base of my erection, straddles me, then slowly eases down burying me in her moist pussy with a loud moan. After a moment she puts her hands on my chest and begins riding me.

I look over to my roommate but he again acts like all this is normal giving me a thumbs up, kissing her goodbye, and telling us to have fun as he leaves for class. Again I just give in, laying back and letting her slowly fuck me, her pussy muscles gripping me tight. I reach up, grabbing her tits, massaging her firm globes as my thumbs flick her erect nipples. This earns a hiss of pleasure from her as she bites her lip and increases the pace of her movements. After a few minutes I let her know I'm close.

"Do it. Cum inside me. Please. I need it so bad. It's all I want."

I've never had a woman talk to me like this, my back arches as I climax, shooting inside her. This causes her to tense and shake, a soft whine escaping her lips as she shudders to her own orgasm. We both sit there panting a bit before she offers me a shy smile, standing up to slip her clothes on and exit.

After a quick shower and getting my own stuff ready I head out to class. As I'm out to exit the dorm I run into my study partner. We exchange a few pleasantries before she again gets that strange look in her eyes that all the women around me seem to be getting lately.

"Why did you leave the other night? Were you not interested in joining us? You could have had both of us. We really wanted you."

I rub the back of my neck sheepishly, not prepared for a conversation like this in the middle of the dorm. But despite her words no one seems to notice, even as she presses her chest against his arm. Her braless breasts rubbing against him with only a thin barrier of cotton between their skin. "Umm, sorry. It seemed like you two were interested in each other. I didn't want to make assumptions."

She bit her lip, smiling at me. "Oh, we were very interested. Maybe next time. We never did finish out studying though, can you stop by tomorrow night? Since it's Friday we can maybe hang out a bit after?" Her hand goes down to grasp the hem of her shirt, slowly sliding it up.

Quickly I place my hand on hers, stopping her. "Sure, yeah, tomorrow. Sorry I have to go to class." Before I basically run out the door. What is going on?

I try to keep to myself but it seems like anytime I focus on talking to a woman she gets that strange look and then starts to come on to me. Even more strangely no one around us seems to notice anything is off, no matter what the women do.

In the library I ask one of the women working there to help me find a book for class. After she hands me the book she reaches down, grabbing the bottom of her dress, and pulling it over her head before casually discarding it. Standing before him wearing only panties with students all around us she steps forward and presses her hands to my chest, looking down suggestively and asking if I need any further help.

Stopping by office hours, the teacher's aide I'm asking questions to suddenly stands up and feverishly strips off all her clothing, tossing it aside, despite the fact that her door was wide open to the corridor. As groups of students walk by she moves around her desk, kneeling at my feet and begging me to let her service me with her mouth. Her eyes pleading with me to give her what she needs.

At lunch I went to my favorite restaurant. The cute waitress I always flirt with keeps smiling and batting her eyes at me. Suddenly, in the middle of the place during the lunch rush she strips down and casts her clothes aside before straddling me. Grinding her moist pussy against me she grabs the back of my head, pressing my face into her chest and begging me to suck on her tits. One hand then slides down and starts to play with my belt as she begs for me to fuck her right there in front of everyone. No one says a word.

Each time I escape, leaving them confused but after those 3 incidents ratcheted up in intensity each time I decide to see if I can get some answers. Seeing one of the on campus therapists I explain what's been happening. He's skeptical at first but decides to run an experiment on the two women working in the office. In doing so he figures out that when I talk to a woman for a few minutes, it places them in a kind of thrall where they feel the urge to satisfy me - one that increases in intensity the longer since I've gotten off. It doesn't fade until I get off, but afterwards they still remain compliant and eager to please me. If I become aroused again or it's been awhile since I got off they again try to please me with their bodies. The therapist's behavior seems to change as he is exposed to my thrall as well. His initial skepticism goes away and he just says this is normal and I have to use my power wisely. All while his nurse sits completely bare on her knees servicing me in front of him. After I cum she picks up her clothes and then walks out without putting them on. No one says anything about her walking nude through the waiting room with my seed running down her chin and chest.

Again I try to process this. It must be a prank or something, right? Still I spend the rest of my day avoiding talking to any women. When I get home my roommate's girlfriend is there again to spend the night but I just ignore her completely and she acts like she normally does around me.

The next day coming back from class I ran into my study partner again. She reminds me about our study date and I slip and tell her that I'm not sure I can tonight. After going back and forth a few times she grabs my arm and drags me into her dorm room. Shutting the door she presses me back against it, kissing me and running her fingers through my hair. Pulling back she shivered then quickly stripped nude and bent over her bed with her legs spread looking back at me. Her pussy was soaking and offered up to me.

"Please. Please just fuck me. I'll do anything and anywhere you want. You can drag me out in front of the dorm and take me in front of everyone. You can push me to my knees and make me blow you in the middle of the quad. Just please, please, put yourself inside me?"

Knowing this isn't going to stop unless I cum anyways, I strip off and move behind her. Grabbing her waist I press myself against her opening. She whines in need before I thrust forward, burying myself to the hilt as she hisses in pleasure. Reaching around to grab her chest I begin to slowly pump inside her. Just then her roommate and one of her friends enter and act like everything is normal.

"Damn girl, look at you go you little slut. Finally got him to give you what you want huh?" Her roommate laughed.

"Mmm. Yesss. And it's so good. You don't know what you're missing out on, roomie."

"Maybe she can be next if she wants. She certainly was offering it the other day. Or maybe I'll line up all three of you and take you all."

The roommate and friend look at each other strangely. They quickly shed all their clothes and climb into the other bed together. As they watch me fuck her roommate vigorously out of the side of their eyes they make out and grind their pussies together. This quickly drives me over the edge and I again bury myself in her and cum. She shakes, moaning loudly, before collapsing on the bed. Shivering softly, she looks up to me submissively. "So good. Thank you. I needed that so bad. I wasn't kidding. You can have me anytime and anywhere you want. Just take me, you don't even have to ask."

I nod, catching my breath. After a few minutes of settling down she sits up and while her legs are still parted towards him she doesn't make any advances. The two other girls also stop and her roommate's friend stands, dresses, and leaves like nothing ever happened.

I decide to test my power and begin chatting with them. After a few minutes they begin to fidget, their legs parting wide as they look at my crotch. Her roommate then moves to join her in bed as they again make out and touch each other, looking back at me and pleading for me to fuck them both. Instead I put my clothes on and open the door to leave. They quickly stand up, grabbing my arms and begging me to stay. As I walk away they continue standing in the doorway, their bodies bare and exposed to anyone, as they whimper in need. Several people walk by but no one reacts to the sight.

I go back to my room and tell my roommate everything I've learned. At first he doesn't believe me. Even as I remind him about me and his girlfriend the last few days, he plays it off. So I offer to prove it. We head out into the common room and I walk up to a girl I've seen around but never talked to. After a few minutes she stands up and sheds all her clothing, pressing against me and begging to let her please me. I order her down to her knees, pulling out my erection, and sliding it between her tits as she uses her hands to push them together making a warm tunnel around my cock. She stares up at me with a pleased expression as I fuck her tits in front of my roommate and a half dozen other kids.

Grabbing her hair I increase my pace before grunting and cumming all over her tits and face. She thanks me, picking up her clothes without bothering to put them on and walks nude back to her room past everyone. No one except my roommate acts like this is anything but normal.

"We're going to have a fun semester dude." My roommate says, while turning his phone around to show me the recording he made of what just happened.

"Indeed. I didn't ask for this. But I'm certainly going to take advantage of it."