Threading the Needle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lena laughed at that, Liz started to lean in to kiss her. She barely moved before she felt Lena's hand on her chest pushing her back. The smile was still on her lips but it had faded from her eyes. "I kind of like you, Liz, but I'm here with Katie. I'm not going to make out with you while my date is out there. Some other time, maybe," she said with just a hint of warning.

Liz smiled. It didn't bother her. Lena said two important things. First, she called Katie her date, not her girlfriend; and second, she said some other time. Liz disregarded the "maybe." It wasn't the first time she had been rebuffed and still ended up in bed.

"Well, give me your contact information then." Liz smiled even more at the look that Lena gave her. "So I can send you the information on the training."

"Okay, then for that reason I'll give it to you," Lena said as the smile slowly re-entered her eyes. "Let me have your cell phone." Liz handed it over without comment. Once Lena finished, she passed it back to Liz. As Lena withdrew her hand, Liz's fingers curled up slightly and brushed against her. For the first time, Lena lost a little of her composure. She flushed and dropped her eyes.

When she stepped away, Liz was smiling confidently. It would not be tonight, but sometime Lena would be saying yes.

"I guess I'll see you Saturday," Lena said as she headed back into the bar.

"Yeah, Saturday," Liz echoed as she watched Lena's cute little round ass sway as she walked away.

Suddenly Liz frowned. "Damn it, Saturday," she thought. Starting Saturday, she would be in charge. One of the reasons that Weston liked her running training was that Liz could be a real hard ass when necessary. During guide training, she had a rule. She didn't do anything with any trainee. It was her rule, not Weston's, but Liz felt it important to be impartial. One way or another, it was hard to be completely impartial once she slept with someone,

"Damn it!" Liz said it out loud this time. Whatever she might want to do, Lena was off limits for now.