All Comments on 'Threading the Needle Ch. 01'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Cupertino345Cupertino34510 months ago

Interesting start. I am looking forward to many more chapters. BTW how was your vacation?

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

It's always lovely when someone returns with a new story after a long break. This looks to be full of promise. I eagerly await future chapters.

AliceGeeAliceGee10 months ago

A very nice opening installment with clear background information on the main characters. I know that I am going to enjoy reading how this story unfolds. Already looking forward to Part 2.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt10 months ago

Kind of unusual I have no clue what direction a story will take, but I confess I’m lost. Curious, tho, definitely curious!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked this very much

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very engaging first chapter, really looking forward to more. You write so well and there are so many possibilities here I am eager to see which way you take us. Thanks+++

LambchopCALambchopCA10 months ago

Definitely some intriguing characters, though I have to admit I don't much like Liz. Yet. One structural note - it would be very useful to have some visual indicator - a scattering of asterisks perhaps - when you change viewpoint characters.

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Very much like the ensemble of believable characters you’ve introduced here; Liz and Marika, both uniquely crafted and so real. Unrequited love is emotionally tough; the Liz-Marika dynamic brings to mind the Sally-Beth dynamic in JCMcNeilly’s story entitled Unrequited. Looking forward to Threading the Needle (perfect metaphor) and must admit I am one among probably many captivated by the Isabel-Rachel storyline; just another hook to draw us into this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh my. This story brings back memories, both as a river guide (private, not commercial, though have been on several commercial trips s a guest in the Grand Canyon) and a ski instructor, both of which have their own crazy culture and adventures. When one is "on the river," the rest of the world and its demands and expectations can be left at the put-in. It is a beautiful opportunity to release and enjoy. I am looking forward to how the author develops this alluring environment.

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

"It's like your superpower. I'm just not sure you always use it for good."

OK! I think we are in for lots of interesting and complicated goings-on. This should be good.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster5 months ago

I am so glad I found your story and this series. I loved this chapter. I like the way you made me feel as if I were there. I am excited to see how Rikki and Liz transition. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ArkingArking2 months ago

Loved it. You have a way of building characters that appeal to me. So many in this first chapter that I want to get to know.

Thank you, a great first chapter.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

A predator, liz, playing with all the innocent is fun but take care the devils fork will catch you soon ….. skiing rafting hiking biking and some more such activities have a time stamp for instructors, elizabeth may should start to become serious in privacy and business in the near future

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1308 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES