All Comments on 'Threading the Needle Ch. 02'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are a great writer and I am very much enjoying this story. Thanks for the warning before the chapter, no bother for me but hope it was enough for those who wouldn't enjoy heterosexual sex to skip it. Personally I think I can see why it was necessary. Looking forward to the next part

azure_skiesazure_skies9 months ago

My alter ego is Terry :-). I am very pleased to see these chapters being published. I of course already know what a great series this is. Anybody who appreciates this genre will be in love with these characters before too long. I recommend taking the plunge to experience a white water ride to remember. I am alive and kicking and open for business!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon9 months ago

I am anticipating a long and complicated story, and it's still in its introductory phases - I had to go back to Chapter One to remind myself who everyone was. So far it's very promising, especially the almost relationship between Liz and Indigo. I'm prepared to take your word for it that the heterosexual episode is pertinent, although I can't see it as yet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anonymous.2 As noted, these stories brings back memories. While most of those memories are from 15 years in the Grand Canyon which is a totally different environment than the Northwest rivers, I can bring faces to the personas of many of the characters along with their attitudes toward sex and relationships, both male and female, both at home and on the river. I am looking forward to how these are developed moving forward.

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

Great writing and nice character development here:

Samuel is a douch.

Liz has attachment issues due to unrequited love for Rikki.

Indigo could fall for Liz but knows better?

Lena is off limits to Liz (so far).

Winnie is a wild card (so far).

Rikki suspects her marriage is failing.

Hmmm. There should be some really interesting weekends coming up!

ArkingArking2 months ago

Another wonderful chapter. Not being an expert in heterosexual intercourse I found it strangely arousing, not the actual mechanics of it but the closeness and the love they shared. Not sure if you could make Samual any more of a villain without him committing some form of foul play. Hence you have done a great job.

In Liz, I see a younger me, monogamy not being a strong point of my many relationships. The many sweet women all within touch is a temptation that I couldn't resist.

5 stars.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Its like man ptpy little heart strokes, small ones we donโ€™t recognize as one, building one big chaotic destroying stroke โ€ฆ so all thise little crashes Liz leaves behind are having the same effect โ€ฆ. And she knows it and this is just for her self centered ego hurting others โ€ฆ.. watch out for the stroke Liz โ€ฆ. Young and carefree is just a real short part of life โ€ฆ. Ok im babbling โ€ฆ.. you just describing real life in a very fine ART and thats more then five stars worth

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐ŸŒธ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...