Threading the Needle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika stroked her breast as she conjured up an image of Lena. This time her fingers barely grazed along the side of her breast, finding that spot that could excite her so easily. "Lightly," she told herself. She didn't want to get too excited too quickly. Her other hand began to stroke her leg again.

The place that came to mind was when she and Lena went for a walk and stopped to talk. At the time, she didn't pay much attention to how Lena looked. Now, she remembered the dimly lit clearing and how the moonlight played over Lena's face. Only now did she see just how desirable Lena was.

At that moment, she was also needy. Marika thought back. If she had initiated something, Lena would have responded. Somehow, she knew that for certain. She imagined reaching out and touching Lena's cheek. Lena would have pressed it against her palm and looked at her with her exotic eyes. She wouldn't need to say anything. She would lift her head slightly and close her eyes, waiting for Rikki to make the move.

Marika ran her fingers over her pussy. She was less tenuous this time. Her legs opened and she felt the water fill the gap. A small wave of water buffeted her barely parted pussy lips. Her hand sought out her mound again and began to caress it.

"What would I have done if she came on to me," she wondered. "If she really had made the offer, would I have taken her up on it?" Even the possibility excited her. She touched a finger against her clit and slid it all around it in a circle. Marika imagined how kissing Lena would be different from Indigo?

"Not as innocent," she thought. When they kissed, she wouldn't hesitate and let her take the lead. "She would have kissed me back. She needed it more than Indigo." Indigo knew where the night would end. Lena didn't have the certainty.

"As we kissed, she would have risen and pressed her body against mine." Marika gasped as she pressed down on her clit. She vibrated it before starting to slide her fingers along her slit.

Her hand moved back up and Marika pressed the palm of her hand against her mound. Slowly grinding it, she imagined that it was Lena's thigh pressing against her. It would have been quick. Her other hand was caressing her breast again, coming close to those sensitive spots. Her breathing was deeper and faster. "We wouldn't have dragged it out," Marika thought. "We would have fucked."

Her hand pressed down harder, rotating against her pussy. She could almost feel Lena's body against her. Her pert breasts pressing against her. "Oh fuck," Marika thought. Her hips lifted up against the pressure of her hand. She could feel her excitement moving towards the peak.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck," she said softly aloud. The water was beginning to slosh back and forth. She knew that her orgasm was only moments away. At the last second, she ripped her hand away.

"Not yet. Not yet," she told herself. Her body still wanted it and she found it much harder to calm down than before. Part of the reason was Marika's awareness that while this was a fantasy, it wasn't impossible. In hindsight, she could see how things could have gone differently. Lena wasn't looking for sex with her, but she needed love and affection. She gave her that, but just in a friendly way. If she acted a little more intimately, Lena would have responded the same way.

Try as she might, Marika found it impossible to truly calm down. Her pussy was throbbing and she found herself caressing it without thinking. She found herself thinking about both Indigo and Lena. If she was with a woman, which one would she pick? They were both attractive in their own ways, and undeniably sexy.

She smiled. They were also both dark haired. She had some boyfriends who were dark haired, but she was more often drawn to light haired guys, like Samuel. She chuckled. "So they aren't perfect," she thought. For some reason, she thought of Winnie with her golden tresses. She was just as cute as either of them.

Her finger brushed against her clit and Marika jerked in the water.

Winnie also had those blue eyes that made her look so innocent. Unlike Indigo, she really was. Guide training was exposing her to all sorts of new things, such as watching Elizabeth and Indigo making out.

Although not as casual about it as she was, Marika also noticed that Winnie no longer worried as much when she changed clothing at the end of the day. Without trying to, she had seen Winnie's cone shaped breasts a couple of times and her tuft of not quite blonde pussy hair that very day.

Marika couldn't stop herself any longer. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to slide them in and out. Her clit brushed against her hand as it moved up and down. With her other hand, she again played with her nipples. Moving from one to the other, she rolled them between her fingers and then tugged on them. Her hips thrust against her hand as she fucked herself faster.

In her mind, she imagined it wasn't her hand. It was someone else's, a woman's. In her aroused and feverish state, it wasn't clear whom. There were flashes of Indigo, Lena, and Winnie. They appeared naked, over her, watching as she rocked her hips against the fingers. The phantoms blended in with one another. Whoever was fucking her, it felt so good!

When the peak came this time, Marika couldn't make a decision. No longer capable of stopping what was happening, it rolled over her. She cried out in a guttural way as she felt her orgasm start. The shaking of her body was intense and bright lights flashed before her. Her back arched and the back of her head slipped down into the water causing a big splash of water to wash over the end of the tub. One of the candles went out. She continued to fuck her pussy as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body. Her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy as the walls of it tried to grab and hold her fingers.

Finally, it began to fade away. she stopped sliding her fingers in and out, but instead just held them inside her pussy. There were little tremors and aftershocks that continued for several minutes. Sitting back up with her hair out of the water, she tried to recover but felt weak. Glancing at the clock, she realized about 45 minutes had passed since she first started to touch herself.

"God, that felt good," Marika whispered. At the same time, she felt embarrassed that she had fantasized about her girlfriends. "That's not like me," she thought. She wasn't sure if she meant people she knew or women. Both were true. Still, even now, the thought of her friends' beautiful faces and hot bodies were still there in her mind. She could still feel a little excitement from the images.

Pulling her fingers out of her pussy, Marika remembered how she wanted to lick them and get a taste of pussy. Now in the midst of confusing thoughts about why she used her friends that way, she just shook her hand in the water. "It was just a fantasy," she told herself. "I was horny and they are attractive. It's nothing more than that."

Now that she felt almost recovered, Marika noticed that the water had grown cold. She considered adding some hot water, but it was getting late. There was rafting again tomorrow and things got going early. Reaching down, she opened the drain and then stood up. Grabbing a towel, she dried off while still thinking about what just happened. She remained in a bit of a daze as she got ready for bed.

When she pulled back the covers and got into bed, it dawned on Marika that Samuel still wasn't home. No doubt, he and the guys stayed at the bar and rehashed the game while watching SportsCenter. "Well, I just hope he hasn't drunk too much and he is safe to drive home," she thought.

"It's too bad he isn't here. I would have liked a little post-orgasm snuggle," Marika said quietly with a smile. As she lay in the dark, her mind drifted but sleep didn't come immediately. She grabbed an extra pillow and pulled it against her chest. Rolling on her side, she lifted a leg and rested it on top of the bottom of the pillow. Finally sleep started to come. Just before she completely fell asleep, she had one final thought.

"I wonder which one of them snuggles best."

After that, Marika fell into a deep sleep. If the answer came in her dreams, she didn't remember it in the morning.