All Comments on 'Threading the Needle Ch. 06'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon8 months ago

I fancy there's a long way to go yet in this epic. There's a whole lot of threads to untangle. I'm going to stick with it, not least because I don't have much idea how it's going to turn out. The only thing I'm fairly sure of is that Rikki's marriage is ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My only wish is that Rikki and Winnie end up together and Liz and Indigo realize that they are in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great chapter, really enjoyed the Winnie & Lena interactions

cucked05cucked057 months ago

Keep writing, it’s a great story. Ty

JaxonDStarkJaxonDStark7 months ago

Hopefully, Rikki ends her marriage with Samuel soon and she can finally be free. I really like Lena and Rikki together. Can't wait to read more and I know that one Rikki smut scene is going to be extra spicy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nolongeranon on the money, great story, no idea of outcome, will stick with it, thanks

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

I love how Rikki and Winnie are slowly being drawn over to the good side. Who will make the leap first? And who with? And where do Liz and Lena fit in this tangle? Masterful plotting and vivid writing, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great series with great characters, but I fear the "plot is about to thicken," given the teaser at the end. It may be that Samuel has decided to take things into his own hands which includes taking Kieran from Rikki, etc. I hope I am wrong, as she is such a devoted mother and wife, and he is a rather self-centered narcissist. That would free Rikki to find a new direction (with Winnie?), but not without soul-wrenching pain and no small amount of legal wrangling. Otherwise, it will be interesting to see how these potential liaisons are reconciled (will Lena tame Liz?). Exerting patience for the next installment. :-)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Rikki, winnie, lena thats a lovely threesome, not in a sexual combination - just friends …. Its cute ….. the drill instructor is basically right, a guide needs to be on top at every moment to save lifes , so her ranting wasn’t out of place ….. and one habit humans are used to use Alcohol is making me kind of sick reading about, alcohol is poison like smoking or drugs and we still kind of glorify this - grrrrr …. As in every aspect in our life the balance will make everything work out better

🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨🌸💝

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES