All Comments on 'Threading the Needle Ch. 09'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

So, so good. As usual!

I really like how complicated things are getting with Winni. Three women now interested in her? So many delicious possibilities!

I also loved Lena and Winni flirting with Rikki. That was a great scene. And of course you added some rafting excitement. This is such a great series.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt5 months ago

I keep wondering who will end up with who. Can’t help but root for Winnie and Rikki. Sorry, Liz, ain’t happening! After learning more about Alex, I hope she and Indigo stay together, tho if Indigo isn’t truly in love with Alex, that’s iffy. Heck, maybe it’d be easiest if they all do a group thing! But something has to work out for Yamil. I’m heartbroken about Claudio dying. They were a beautiful couple. I’ll just keep reading the sexual musical chairs and see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you. What a delightful early Christmas present. That said, "Ooof" was my reply to the ending. Talk about leaving things in an erotic swirl of confusion. Made me squirm. That said, I too liked how you sensitively handled Winnie's growing awareness of her sexuality, noting that it was not necessarily "hetero" or "lesbo" etc., but rather a deep bodily and emotional awakening of who she is and what she wants beyond her conservative Oklahoma conditioning. This was complicated by her initial encounter with Indigo, the temptation of a very real potential Sapphic threesome with Indigo and Alex, the kiss with lovely Lena, and her realization that she has real feelings for women (and not really for men), and those feelings are strongest for Rikki who at this point seems unobtainable. That may change if on the ride home Rikki reveals her issues with [sic butthead] Samuel, and Winnie's true heart knows she needs to "be there" for Rikki's pain in whatever way is needed. (smile). Love your work and love this series. Thanks for the early Christmas present! :-)

TheDrisStrongTheDrisStrong5 months ago

This is an amazing story!! I can’t wait for the next part to show up! It is beautiful in the way you are writing this tale!

foolishbeardfoolishbeard5 months ago

Holding out hope for Liz and Rikki as a couple. Along with Winnie and Lena (she was the gentlest in handling her awakening so far). Can’t see Rikki pursuing a relationship with Winnie as her boss.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon5 months ago

This is a really good read. You've already written 100,000 words and the story is only starting to get going. There are a lot of rivers to run yet. By the time it's finished this is going to be a proper doorstop of a novel.

At the moment the story is mainly about Rikki and Winnie, and I can tentatively see where it might be heading. It's less clear what Liz's story arc is going to be.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds4 months ago

Ripley! I sincerely hope you continue. The way you build up expectations with Winnie and Rikki is just fabulous. I love your stories and also start caring about your characters. Please hurry up!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Sweet little lies and betrayal, humans naturalism and so its samuel’s ….. we will miss the good things then we have lost them …… hopefully The short path with a copper’s help works for rikki to kick this sore ass out ….. rafting is having all of them screaming and laughing ….. a joyful bunch

🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🛶🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💝✨🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories