Threading the Needle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been kind of mind-blowing for you, hasn't it?" Lena said in a friendly way.

"A little," Winnie agreed.

"You don't really let on. You seem fine with .... all this," she said. "Did you have friends who were gay?"

"Not that I knew of. I am sure there probably were, but it hard to be out even at the University," Winnie told her. "I mean there was a little stuff, but most people's parents would have freaked out if their kids came out." She paused a moment. "I know mine would." Realizing how it might sound, she blushed and looked over at Lena. "You know what I mean."

Lena smiled at her and nodded. "I understand." She looked at her friend just a little differently right then. It wasn't as if she hadn't noticed how cute she was, but she just didn't think of her as possibly available. "She is so adorable right now, all uncertain," she thought. Winnie's blue eyes were wide as she looked back at her friend.

"So, you never experimented in college?" Lena finally asked what was on her mind. "You've never even kissed a girl?"

"No, I've never done it," she replied. It suddenly occurred to her that even though Indigo had fingered her to a massive orgasm, they never kissed. She blushed furiously with the thought. Trying to cover it up with Lena, she hurriedly continued talking. "I mean, I kissed a few girls at bars when I was I was a little drunk and there was a dare or a bet. Just those were just pecks. That's all," Winnie said softly. It sounded almost wistful to Lena.

"Those don't count. Those aren't real kisses," Lena said just as softly. She noticed how luscious Winnie's lips were. "Why haven't I seen her like this before," she wondered. Winnie was leaning back against the counter with her legs a little bit apart. Lena moved in front of her and then stepped slightly forward so that she was just barely between her legs.

"Would you like a real kiss?" Lena asked her. "That way maybe Indigo and Alex won't make you so nervous." That was just an excuse and they both knew it.

A dainty pink tongue flicked out and licked Winnie's lips. They suddenly felt so dry. Her eyes flicked up and down Lena's body and then back at her face. She was very different from the two other women. Indigo was gorgeous but Lena was in a class by herself. Not only did she have an amazing body, but she also had a combination of beauty and impishness that made her incredibly desirable. Winnie felt her heart beating hard, but she knew she wanted the kiss Lena was offering. The need for it was unlike anything that she ever felt for a guy. She barely acknowledged that realization. Right now, she just wanted the kiss.

She nodded at Lena who took a step closer to her before bumping into her thighs. Her legs weren't wide open. Winnie parted her legs further and Lena took one more step so that their torsos were almost touching. Lena put her hands on the counter on either side of Winnie and leaned forward.

The first touch of their lips was light. Lena didn't press hard as she dragged her lips across Winnie's. Lowering her lips slightly, she kissed the offered lower lip. Sucking just barely, it moved with her lips as she pulled back a little before breaking free. When she kissed her again, Winnie's lips parted slightly, and Lena deepened the kiss. Pressing harder than before, she opened her own lips slightly. Their lips fit together perfectly and for a few moments, that was enough.

Lena felt Winnie move her hands and put them on her lower back, pulling the two of them slightly together. She opened her eyes to see Winnie's face looking blissful with her eyes closed. Emboldened, she flicked her tongue out to trace the inside of Winnie's lips. That provoked a low gasp and Winnie opened her mouth wider. Lena's tongue flicked inside, exploring slowly. When Winnie's tongue met it, they sensuously slow danced.

As much as Lena wanted to put her arms around Winnie and continue, she decided that it wasn't the right time or place. Slowly she disengaged from the kiss. As she retreated, Winnie tried to follow and prolong it. Lena kept pulling back until they parted.

When her eyes fluttered open, Winnie was the picture of confusion. She was even more aroused now than when the other women were touching her. The lust in her eyes was obvious but so was the uncertainty about what Lena wanted.

Placing her hands on Winnie's hips, Lena smiled at her. "See how nice girl kisses can be?"

"Yes," Winnie replied with a little hiss. Her hands were still on Lena's ass. The two women kissed lightly again, just a brief brush of the lips, and then each seemed to become aware that they were in a tavern restroom. With a rueful smile, Lena pulled away. Winnie's fingers slid across her bottom as they separated.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Lena thought. Aloud, all she said was, "Now you know what kissing a girl is really like."

"Uh huh," Winnie murmured as she led the way out the restroom. Her mind was whirling faster than ever. A few moments before, she was just trying to figure out how to handle the feelings that Indigo and Alex inspired in her. Now those same feelings swirled within her for her best friend in the rafting group, outside of Rikki. It didn't help with the confusion about what she wanted or who she was.

When they got back to the table, there was more space. Two of the guys already left. Sawyer wanted to get back into town for a date with Julie and Bohdi was riding with him. Although there was still a space between Alex and Indigo, Winnie chose to take the spot that was next to Rikki. When they smirked at her choice, she pretended not to notice and instead focused on what Rikki was saying to Bear about the run.

As she listened, Winnie watched Rikki's face. Her warm brown eyes sparkled as she spoke, reflecting a happiness that seemed missing too often lately. Winnie couldn't help but smile as she watched her. "I like seeing that," she thought. When Rikki was listening to something Bear was saying, she pursed her lips in thought. They were full and caught Winnie's attention.

"I wonder what it would be like to kiss those lips," she thought to herself. The fantasy ran through her mind for a moment before she realized she was staring and shook herself. She really needed to get her mind onto other things. It was hard. There were too many distractions. Everywhere she looked, she was attracted to someone. As she tried to pay attention to what Linc was saying, she suddenly realized that wasn't entirely true. She had no interest in either Linc or Bear.

"Fuck," Winnie thought. "Is this the real me?" She sucked down the rest of her beer and got up. "I need another beer," she said. "Anyone else want one?"