All Comments on 'Threads: The Island'

by JammyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 2,205 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please, you have to write more of this story...begging...just do it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!!

I've never taken the time to comment before on any of the stories i've read but this one was just too good not to. Incredible work. Please, please, please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMFG

Mate you need to continue this story, im half drunk, red eyed and got a serious buzz. Unbelievable read it twice already. Bloody good work sunshine keep it up and i BEG of you add some more to this already AMAZING story.

PoMastaCheefPoMastaCheefalmost 12 years ago
Keep em comin!

Please dear god continue that story sometime in the future! I have read quite of few of your works, that was the greatest by a margin! You have quite the talent for writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

please please please- this is work of art. So give us more of this. i am thinking how things are going on in LA and NY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow!!!!!

Simply mindblowing!!!!......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good start for a Novella

Character development better than most, a suprising entry for Literotica- an actual story with sex in it rather than a sex story. You seemed to be off target or off pace in only a few spots . As an editor l would have remover on 5-600 words, in a 42 page entry thats not too bad. Good work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Keep em coming please this was just to damn good for u to stop it would be messes up if u didnt because this was just to damn good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Super hot, an intense read, and very vivid. More please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
super awsum story!

less sex but interesting story!

Re_viewRe_viewalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Yes, there were a few spelling and grammatical errors but it was still a great srory.

In fact it could even be published as a book rather than 'just' a Literotica story!!

davidhastingsdavidhastingsalmost 12 years ago

truly one of the great stories on this site. i do hope for more that continue this line and maybe even breaks off from it a little. just keep writing and allowing us to enjoy your work

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
More please!

I would love to see a sequel to this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree with TopAce

It would be a shame not to see more of this story continued. Absolutely, MORE PLEASE!

SaudadeOfSundaySaudadeOfSundayalmost 12 years ago
How dare you!

You are an evil person. I don't know you personally but I can tell. I was just browsing along looking for some fun stuff to read in my private time. And I stumble upon this this awesome awesome story(no sarcasm btw). And now after I've read it I don't want to read those short stories full of meaningless sex anymore. Now I'm searching for stories with a nice character development, real depth. Thanks for ruining Literotica for me.

On a different note I hope you release a sequel. Can't wait.

P.S.

For the slow ones out there I didn’t mean to offend. I loved the story. And in all seriousness the reason why I come to Literotica changed because of this great story. I actually skipped most sex scenes in The Island.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PART 2, maybe??

I think this is a very good read, could be film material. Ricky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I was looking for something to read before going to bed...

...and you made me stay up reading till 5 AM, now I was exhausted all day but damn that was such a good read! Hope you release Part 2 soon, while you can find a lot of good short chapter stories in lit, it's pretty brave to release a 42 page episode for people to read.

Kudos to you, will be watching for the next release!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
Top quality

This is worth publishing. Absolutely the best. More please.

tantalisetantalisealmost 12 years ago
a great story

what a great story ,all my fantasies and kinks ---well nearly all.

thoroughly enjoyable. more please

poop114poop114almost 12 years ago
wow

omg please do more with the store line i loved it

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
I spent all night reading this

and i didn't even read it for the erotic parts, except for when he fucked Katie and Kara which was so hot. If you wrote a book on this then published it I would definitely buy it, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
addicting!

I have spent every free minute in the last 2 days reading this on my phone! So good & not just for the sex scenes! Although those were amazing and definitely turn ya on ;p looking forward to reading more! Great work!!

googolgoogolalmost 12 years ago
awesome

very good story, a typo here and there but nothing major. Overall great story keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep it going

I think u should continue with it after theyre trips n stuff what happen with them when they get back n stuff read the whole story twice already

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 12 years ago
And finally...

It seemed like a running joke in my author group that I was the only one who hadn't read this piece. I have done so now, in one sitting. Just awesome and beyond brilliant. The only thing I can say is I would have preferred it broken into smaller chapters and posted separately. But hey, thats a tiny critique compared to the stellar piece you have here. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty awesome

since i'v started with my graduation, i can seldom do anything but sit on the laptop and browse through lecture notes and follow up matter and stuff. miss reading good stories. one fine day, in search of some "fun" landed upon your story and it completely gripped me. took me three days to complete (my personal worst) owing to my exams but totally worth every moment i read it. couldn't wait to finish studying and catch up on this. good job. nay, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuckin' Awesome!

Hope to read more about Kyle if you haven't gotten bored of him yet. Maybe you should consider putting this and any other novels on amazon, do the self-publishing route and sell 'em for $0.99-$2.99 to drum up interest. I know it's longer, better written, and more engaging than most of the stuff I find on there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!

So I haven't even gotten past page 8 and I think it's awesome. Your an amazing writer and when I saw that it was 42 pages long I was like holy cow its a book and I love reading books =D so i'd love to hear more of your stories ... well read them.

Sincerely,

Just a Reader

WhiteCheddarBearWhiteCheddarBearalmost 12 years ago
This goes with the amazing comment

I just commented but I forgot a little something. My name is Kara so I thought it was funny how you made her the stripper. Made me proud of my name ;D So thank you! I'll have to let you know what I think of the rest when I finish.

Sincerely,

Just a Reader.. a.k.a Kara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME.... but

I love your story. It is definitely a good read, but I was really, I mean REALLY disappointed with the situation Patricia and Kyle are in. I thought their relationship's gonna go some where :'(

oh well maybe Im just being a romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The best story Ive read on here

It take a lot for me not to drift away from a story over 10 pages, but this one I just could not leave and had to read until the end.

I do hope you develop these characters into further books. A most desergved 5 out of 5,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It,

Though I've never set up an account, I've been visiting this site fairly regularly for years, and I'm very happy to say that this is easily one of the top five stories I've discovered thus far. Your development of the characters came across very naturally, and I love how you managed to keep a lot of realism in an unbelievably surreal world - if most writer's on here had decided their characters had come into huge wads of cash, the rest of their stories would revolve on how they spent it, but you've focussed on the responsibilities that a Billionaire owes, which is something I've never even thought about before. I've also visited your blog, and I'm very happy to see how you're keeping the fans updated, and that a sequel is on the way. The only thing I'd like to change would be to see more of the sisters, their characters haven't come across all that much so far, but I daresay they will indeed become more apparent in the sequels. I'm aware that this is getting a little long, so I'll just say that I was happy with the length of it - I have no problem committing to a piece this long, as I'm a bit of a bibliomaniac, and I'm glad you haven't felt the need to break it up.

Finally, I'd just like to say: Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Best thing I've read on here

Everything kept me glued to the story.

The characters sounded so hot, the 3 main girls esp lol

Would love to read what happens when they come back from their business trips and whilst on them.

I'd love for Kyle n Patricia to get more serious.

jason2313jason2313almost 12 years ago
Sequel Please!

This was an amazing story with great sex, plot, everything, and I literally can't wait for the next one!

junkstopsherejunkstopsherealmost 12 years ago
Please continue the story - Very well done

I very much liked how all the sub-stories played together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As good a book as I have ever read

I have never commented on Literotica before but fet compelled to do so with this one. An excellent story line with suspense, good and varied sex. Not just crude explicit sex but real erotic reading. As an author you are an exception and like somebody else I read on here you should consider placing this on to Kindle

Thank you

tedbeartedbearalmost 12 years ago
Keep them coming

Awesome read... I really enjoyed it and would have to be the best story I have read on this site and also the first time I have considered leaving a comment. Well done and I would love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, Great!

This was a great story, once I started I could not stop. Please continue the story/series. I want more from the same characters. I don't comment on anything, but I must tell you all this was some great reading I cant wait to see the movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Class of the field

Absolutely stellar. Exceptional plot depth, and character development. It was truly sensual the way you used sex to enhance the story line. Rather than it being the main plot theme. Once started I couldn't put it down till finished. I'm looking forward to more of your works. Soon I hope! !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you very very much for writing that. I completely enjoyed that story. I was unable to put it down. Completely unlike me as I am not normally much of a reader.

DoliosDoliosalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the Great story.

thanks alot for writing that. it was an awesome read. really sounded like it happened. i'm still curious which of the girls from the "dating list" he finally decided to go out with. and major props for the bath scene, pretty much a new fav fantasy now. keep writing your doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE give us more, this is an incredible story that can and should be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting for more-------PLEASE

JUST FINISHED, YOUR GREAT AND WHAT A STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think I'm obsessesed!

Everytime I come online now... no matter how shitty my day, I have to reread this story.... I was reading this kick ass book when I first got caught up and since then....

I need more!

Like a fish needs water... I need more!!!

It's not just the character arc, the sex is titillating but the story is the driving force, I appreciate that more with each rereading.... If you ever decide to write books, which this would certainly qualify for at least half a novel, I'd spend my money on you, look for every book you've ever wrote and get them all. I did it with Alice Rice, George R R Martin and now I think you that your THAT good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What is next?

Great story, I couldn't stop reading it. When or where is the continuation? Please continue would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

God, I hope you make a continuation of this story. Honestly one of the most touching stories I have read in a long time. I hope you get more into the incest thing if you do make a continuation. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE!

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need more

One of the best stories I have ever read needs a continuation thou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I have loved reading this story, definatly needs a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A+

Loved it A+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have never commented on a story... Wow I red it notjust because it was hot but great story. An idea from a beautiful dirty mind. Thank you. Thank you

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
greatest of all stories

this is the best i have seen with my 5yrs reading literotica... personally im gonna recommend it as a book... Keep the ink flowing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please divide up

this is really long, and took forever to read. for ease of readers could you break this up into smaller chapters? if only so we can find where we left off later

good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finish this story

Come on man, you gotta continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best Read Ever

I read this story at a single sitting, unable to put it down until later. It is an extraordinary piece of writing, not just for this site, but anywhere. The characters were all well developed and the ending is a little bittersweet, just as every good piece of fiction is. I've got plenty of unanswered questions and I miss them all already. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very intense reading, plenty of action and well written. Ignore they guy who said it was to long, NO WAY ! ! ! ! ! !! Hope you continue the story, who gets the guy, Patricia, The Sisters or All Three. Hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DAMN

man i never thought i could read something like that one hell of a story amazing and great built of a story i wish to find more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
language

I loved the story. It was great. However, i get the impression that the author is English. The main characters were all from America but didn't speak like Americans... just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

I have been longing for a real story to get into and FINALLY you gave me just that. It's been a long time since iIve actually missed a meal or sleep to finish something worthwhile *grins* and i didn't mind it one bit!

This is absolutely fantastic! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

kara, kyle, and katie... KKK?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

its an incredible story but if ur gonna write with american characters dont use british terminolagy for the the american characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I would really like to see this continue. It will take longer to read all the other comments than it did to read the story. The comments about British terminology out of the mouths of Americans was noticeable but not fatal. Kyle after all, is supposed to have grown up in San Antonio and not likely to have sounded like a Scot.

At any rate, a great story and well written. Looking forward to further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it !

Really enjoyed the story , I'd really like to see it continue .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best story on this site

Ive read hundreds of stories in many different categories on this website and this was by far the best one ever! I have been waiting for the next one in this series and I sincerely hope its coming out soon!!

You are an incredible writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Publish

Wow. It's not long but if you put this out for sale, people will buy it.

OVERLANDOVERLANDalmost 12 years ago
BORING

God, forty two pages and only about six of them interesting. Too much use of 'celebrity' names, too much detail about an 'imaginary?' island and the writing is far too simplistic to be believable. All the references to smoking should be deleted as Kyle seems to be the only one addicted. An occasional brief mention would have sufficed.

Literotica have mis-categorised this story, as they so often do. The supposed 'incest' at the beginning does not count and the scene between Kara and Kyle at the end is only hearsay so is also not valid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

Really enjoyed this story. Hope it continues

fucknutfucknutalmost 12 years ago
mmmmoooorrrreeee

loved this story please continue it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't hate, appreciate!

Honestly, I have to say this is the best story I have read here. It wasnt a plotless series of poorly joined sexual encounters. Another thing I liked is that you kept taboo taboo. A lot of authors go overboard with it until its more commonplace then the social convention its replacing. Many thanks for the story, really looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More?

I see you have said there will be sequels, however if it is not to much to ask, any idea of a timeframe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thumbs up

you can make a movie from this! It was great

drumstick10drumstick10almost 12 years ago
Amazing. More?

Amazing story, definitely one of the best on here. I like that it was a story first and sex second. It really made it a worth while read. Any timeline on a sequel? I would love to read more about Kyle, Patricia and his sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Loved it. Worth making a tv series/ movie from it. Some grammar mistakes though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like a good book you can't put down.

Like a good book you can't put down. Dreaming is good for the soul! Thanks for the sweet dreams!

excessumexcessumalmost 12 years ago

I love the story and hope for a sequel. While I did not agree with Patricia, I did see the need for their separation though I do hope they get together on a more permanent level in the future. Please let us all know if your planning on a sequel and possibly a time frame though I'm sure it will take some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

brilliant, you are a great story teller.I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
welsh

really good story you have a real tallent funny and horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Impressive

The best I have ever read, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story ! Hope to hear more in th near future.

Hope Patrica falls in amazing in love with Kyle. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
alive

dude please tell me you're still alive, i checked your blog and i saw that the latest post was last year and i don't want this story to end yet :(!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I hope you are not a one shot wonder!

Please continue with this storyline. If not, then start a new one! I'm not easily impressed with writers, but you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Encore!

Holy fuckberries! When is the next one gunna be ready?

COLLDENFLACOLLDENFLAalmost 12 years ago
BEST EVER

THREADS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER!!!

KUDOS TO THE AUTHOR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed immensly. Bob R. (bobandzeny@yahoo.com)

A very interesting story enjoyed very much. I'd like the story to continue,with

details of Kyle's "physical" relation with Karen and Kara revealed. Bob R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Dude, you completely rocked my mind. It's so long i had to read it in two runs but it's really good man. When i stopped reading the first half and took a brake, i couldn't stop thinking what would happen next... It's really good dude. You got so much talent. Can't wait for whatever you come up with next.

Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE!

I seriously spent days reading this when I had extra time in my schedule. You need to start writing books so I can buy all of them! I completely enjoyed the story line and the incredible amount of detail you put into the story, its characters and their backgrounds. This is easily the best story I've encountered on Literotica and I was sad to see it end. 5 stars and a round of applause!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ed's my boy

thanks for a great read so far, you are obviously practiced in your writing style and I have greatly enjoyed what you have shared to date. Shalom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars is NOT enough

This honestly is the BEST story on Literotica. I got so drawn into it that I read the first 35 pages from the tiny screen of my cell phone. HONESTLY! Please, keep writing, and don't ever stop! :D :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

great story, much better than most books and was sexy! i wish you made it longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

One of the best stories I have ever read on this site. This wasn't a great sex story, it was a great story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice work

Great story, big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome story. Loved every word of it. Wondering if there will be more? Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Great book sometimes it was unclear who the speaker was and could more sec especially Incest that's why I'm in this section, and how about a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Any idea.as to when the short storys or sequal will be posted u havent posted in 6 months

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story, but please fucking learn to spell!

And better grammar would be a plus, too. Otherwise, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continuation

When are you going to add more threads that continue the story, good start, but leaves a lot open and some readers may like to see more of what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is the longest story I have ever Read!

Seriously Pal, how long did it take you to write this story? you might as well make yourself a small novel and sell it. 45 WEB PAGES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Length

This wasn't a short porn story but it was very interesting and well written. Never mind the clown who complains about grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome, simply put! Well written story, and it's not to long. I can't wait for more chapters too come. Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked!

I took a star off for the length. I found myself skimming sections that didn't add to the story for me, like business details and lists of female celebrities etc. Otherwise I liked the story and the characters and the erotic scenes, especially the first couple, very tender and hot. Thanks.

1...34567...23
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJammyJimmy@JammyJimmy
3527 Followers
Hi All, Since I posted Threads: The Island on Literotica for you all to read and hopefully enjoy I have been incredibly touched and frankly overwhelmed by the stream of supportive comments and kind words from so many of you over the last 9 years. Sadly, not long after postin...