All Comments on 'Threads: The Island'

by JammyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 2,209 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

that was really good...keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I could not and absolutely would not stop reading untill I no longer had use of my eyeballs. This was something so much more than an erotic story and I eagerly await all of your future releases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story, honestly couldn't put it down, thank goodness for smart phones, hope to see part two soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Smacktastic

Easily the best story i've read in a long time.....keep it comin!!!

dahigh4lifedahigh4lifeabout 12 years ago
Epic!

Thanks for such a wonderfully told story.

krackwisekrackwiseabout 12 years ago

when is the second one coming out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

I loved it! Great story line; fantastic character development; compelling pace; just enough spicy sex to keep it interesting. When can we expect the continuation.

Notes... I did find a few cases where names had been confused or mis-typed (possibly a spell checker run amuck) - ex: once Kyle was called Kevin. Considerinhg the length of this story I found very few mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow, by far the best story I've ever read. Kept my eyes glued to the screen the whole time. Even bookmarked so I can read it again. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hours of pleasure

This story has given me hours of pleasure. Really well thought our store line and time spent building the characters making the story more interesting. Possibly the best story I have read on the site if not one of my top three. Please keep up the great work

mfthomp7mfthomp7about 12 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

I loved it from beginning to end. Character development and storyline were masterful. Without a doubt the best story I've read. I wish I had an extensive vocabulary to clearly express to you how much I loved this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just an amazing story.

This story is most likely the best one I've ever read on here. The characters felt real, their development throughout the plot was amazing.

This is one of those rare occasions where I actually feel a personal connection to the characters, and I wonder how the rest of their lives will play out.

Thank you for the wonderful story, and for posting it on here for free. This definitely earned a five star rating.

onebaboononebaboonabout 12 years ago
onebaboon

This story is the most interesting and complete story that I have read. Wonderfull, keep writing.

chuckytchuckytabout 12 years ago
Wow, just wow.

This is the best all around story I have ever read on Literotica. Though there is enough explicit sex involved to appeal to the prurient interests that draw one here, it contains so much more in plot and character development than just about any other piece of erotic fiction I have ever read. It is better than much of what is passed off in mass market fiction. I anxiously await the further installments of the "Threads" series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Story! Eagerly awaiting next installment!

To repeat what others have said before me, this is one of the best, if not the best, stories I have read on this site. Hopefully, you will get published in the near future. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

9/10

if you could have run this through a spell checker once...

the story was unbelievable, but the occasional misspell caused me to lose track of the story

ca2dcca2dcabout 12 years ago
Well Written, but Ratio of Erotic Content / Page Extremely Low for It's Length

You're obviously an excellent writer and you've told an amazing story. I did some quick math, and assuming that the average novel has about 400 words/page, and the first page of your story has 3465 words, that makes that first page of this story equivalent to about 8.5 pages in a novel. Multiply that by 45 Literotica pages and wow, it’s a LONG story….360+ pages….. Seriously impressive.

But my issue is with the amount of erotic content you have in those hundreds of pages. Your erotic scenes are phenomenal, but they are so, so, so few and far between. And you seem to dodge many opportunities where an erotic encounter might be anticipated given the site that’s hosting your work.

If you ever give yourself over to writing true erotic fiction I think you’ll be excellent and I’ll be one of your biggest fans, but given that I come to this site to read erotic literature I don’t expect to have to read 3-5 Literotica pages before hitting something that gets my blood pumping. In my book this is not erotic fiction. It’s fiction with a few erotic scenes thrown in as a pleasant diversion. I kept up hope while reading that it was building to a huge erotic finale, but that wasn’t the case and I felt seriously let down after having invested so much time reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
u should consider publishing and please write another story

This is by far the best story i have read on this site. There could have been a little more sex but it felt like a natural story rather than most stories which are the equivalent of a word porn and a lame story barely held togther with verbal glue. With the quality of your writing and the depth of your characters and their developement you should consider publishing your work. I have bought a few novels of erotic content on my kindle to see what they were like and i was dismayed to find that the stories were poorly comcieved and written. Please continue writing and get another story out!

heaven-whhheaven-whhabout 12 years ago
Beautifull novella

Great story, voted it 5, but...

It certainly did look a lot like a story published at storiesonline by Blue Dragon, titled "John Billionaire".

However: keep up the good work and I am certainly looking forward for your next story.

zinger6zinger6about 12 years ago
great story

Again, great story, anxiously (sp) awaiting your next. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yesss

fucking amazing i couldnt stop reading it good job any more??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
simply brillientttttttttttttt

please post some truelly amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yawn

Boring story. I can't believe people liked reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THIS JUST IN:

For the love of any god, MOAAAR!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Potential to be so much hotter

Really enjoyed the story you have great talent for story telling. I couldn't help but feel you held back on the sex scenes or are you just teasing us for the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Would like to hear more!

I hope this story is just the begining and you are planning to continue the next part where this one left off. I agree with a previous poster that you have a great nack for story telling. I also feel that you held back in many of the sex parts. I know in a story like this you cant make each "sex scene" into a mind blowing experience, but more than a few every 40 pages is goof too. That being said I loved the story in all aspects and could hardly stop reading it. Please continue it right from where it left off and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

It was phenomenal cant wait to have you add on to it

Master_VassagoMaster_Vassagoabout 12 years ago
Amazing! That's all I have to say, anything else wouldn't do it justice.

Truly one of the best stories I've ever read, whether on lit or anywhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Best story i have read on Literotica and one of the best stories i have ever read. Had everthing i want in a story--hope you add more like this one

gemman1gemman1about 12 years ago
One of the Best Stories I've Read

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Lit and would make a Great Book. Please continue and make it a bit quicker next time... Very Good...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more of this great story

please continue to write more of this excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing romance story.

I don't put comments normally, but this both aroused me and thrilled me with character development, plot twists, and action. I enjoy erotic stories, but this one was entertaining as well and satisfying in length. My only criticism is a few editing mistakes and that I don't see a sequel. Please let this story grow and develop and share it with us. One very appreciative reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TO DIDNT READ

before you comment on a story like this read it first or dont bother posting absolute garbage as no-one wants to read dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Long time reader of Lit first time ever leaving a message,

To the Author:

This was by far the best story I have ever read in here, it wasnt the classic just incest fucking non stop (which isnt bad :P), it is a great story, and would love to read more about the triplets as they work in la and new york and everything else that happens in their world, please please please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Over the past few years I have read most of the stories on this site.

This is one of the absolute best! I was sad to be done with it; I will be eagerly awaiting the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Write more. DOOOO IIIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best ever

hey i absolutely loved the story this is the best i have read thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

I would have rated 6 for this if it's allowed.Please continue this.

PS:Looks like the story needs minor corrections.Please please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can't wait to read the next instalment !!!!!

Had me hooked from first to last page please hurry up and post the next instalment its epic !

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

Clean this up a bit, change the Britishisms to American talk (the characters are mostly American) and this story should be publishable! It's as good as many by such writers as David Baldacci or Vince Flynn, and captivated me so that I just had to keep reading until I finished, even though staring so long at the computer screen has given me a nasty headache! Go for it!!

PhilboinkPhilboinkabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This is the first time I've read a full-blown story here (most so far ranged from 1-8 pages) and yours was DEFINITELY worth the time and effort. Excellent characters, great fantasy material (who hasn't envisioned their life as a "lottery winner" going from normal to nuts!) and some awesome sex of course! I will be looking forward to your next submission for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Must write some more. I loved it. Great line. Definitely publishable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Just absolutely amazing. Please write another installment

junkstopshere3junkstopshere3about 12 years ago
Wow, artwork of written painting

Great tale, I couldn't stop reading it; sex was a garnish, the way a story should read.

Loved it.

I glazed over the detailed sex descriptions, personal preference.

I wanted to know what was being engaged in, but the sex details are less interesting for me so I just read the first few words of each paragraph until the story left the sticky parts.

This should be volume one of an eBook series on Kindle.

There are some editing and logic issues, but very well done.

I'm looking forward to Volume Two.

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Any chance next installment can be after the two weeks there apart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing such an engrossing story.. I truly enjoy your writing. Please keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolutly loved this...if it were published I would buy it!

I am totally engrosed in how all of this plays out! Thank you for such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hands down the best I've read. Real plot, believable story of how, and not just some random "oh let's have sex"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
phenominal

Absolutely fantastic story! Please tell us there is more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASEplease please

thank you for an absolute cracker of a story.

i could`nt stop reading it .

please tell us there will be more of this story

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes

All i can say is yes. Absolutely loved the story and it would be a shame to stop here. If i didnt feel like such a pervert i would post it on facebook lol. Bravo

thakersjaythakersjayabout 12 years ago
Mindblowing

Dude thts preettttttttyy awesome..... Read it in one sitting 12 hrs straight......... damn good....

HarrySGHarrySGabout 12 years ago
Drooling over it..

Excellent story to start with. If critically examined, there were certain moments where I felt a clearer picture could have been possible. Though I couldn't wait for the climax. I am in love with Patricia, lol. Superb characterization!! Would love to read if there is a sequel or other submissions.

jhsbatboy07jhsbatboy07about 12 years ago
Holy crap!!

This was honestly the best story I've ever read on here. Honestly while there is some incest in the story, idk if it really should be in this section. But I would really love to see more of this story come out, with a shift in the plot back to the siblings reuniting in a sexual manner. All in all wonderful job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!! Superb!!!

Great Story.....and quite alluring with the addition of wickedly enticing topics.... Waiting eagerly for more!!! Cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shitty ending

Great story, but a shitty ending. Should be rewritten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck it

the worst story i've ever read...jus got a bit of fucking at the beginning and thats it...its more like a novel than a story meant to be posted in literotica

Tyler_HTyler_Habout 12 years ago
An opus.

Let others complain and debate about what should or should not be on this site, whether the beginning, the middle or the ending was good or no. In the end, you created this, it is your work and it is something you should be proud of. I would be in your shoes.

Thank you for it.

-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmmmmm

This is an actual story, a well thought-out story. Very rare to find one of these on literotica. Felt like I was reading a book or something. Really enjoyed it! Hope you write more!

swag_manswag_manabout 12 years ago
And the sequel.....?

I hope the sequel is coming.

bigjknockbigjknockabout 12 years ago
New Chapter

To be honest I can't wait for the next chapter. I agree this is more of a novel then a story and i believe that this site can benefit from some good reading material! I would read this even without the erotic scenes, but they make the story SO much better! PS POST THE NEXT INSTALLMENT PLZ!

PeperePepereabout 12 years ago
Only a beginning

This story is only a beginning from my perspective. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to a sequel.

I would also disregard negative comments from those who only post as 'Anonymous.' If they don't have the balls to identify themselves, their comments don't deserve consideration.

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing quality

Wow. Incredible attention to detail. Incredible everything. I wish I'd taken notes so I could recount every time I was impressed while reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing.

wow! That was a really incredible story; great storyline, impressive attention to detail. . .I never wanted it to end. I just wanted to keep going till forever. You should definately do a sequel. Or produce it as a book, though you'd have to make it more lengthy, but I imagine that that won't be a problem. Excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Pepere,

Go fuck yourself. Some people wish to remain anonymous for more than one reason.

damnmedamnmeabout 12 years ago
Exciting. Great characters!

Wow...I lost sleep because of this story, went to work like a zombie. I was hooked from the beginning and didn't quit until I finished reading. Great story!

Uh...someone comment Kyle being a submissive pet or cuckold. Please, please don't go that route. I would totally stop reading.

lickingfiendlickingfiendabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Your story was really really good. I tend to like those with a tale to tell where the erotic stuff is just part of the story. Just a couple of things

1. There were a hell of a lot of spelling mistakes.

2. Is not your comments about Richard Branson and also Jennifer Connelly/Pauk Bettamy libelous?

3. Should have been chapters on Katie and Kara being told about the inheritance and finding about Kyle

4. It should have a follow-up or sequel. You have left me concern about

them.

Anyway great job. Will look forward to others. I have written some myself so I know how hard it can be.

hoppy154hoppy154about 12 years ago
WOW

great story kept me interested all the way. was sorry when it ended hope there's more to come. this should be put in a book id be one of the first to buy

thanks for a great read

SmartestGuyInTheRoomSmartestGuyInTheRoomabout 12 years ago
great story

i think this is a well thoughtout and great read you should consider making a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story.

Can't wait for the next installment. Enjoyed this one immensely.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
Why the smoking?

Most people don't smoke and don't find it particularly attractive, and people who do probably don't care one way or the other if the main character smokes. Reminds me of some detective stories I read where the author was an alcoholic. His main character was always pulling a bottle of whiskey out of a file drawer in the office. It was kind of tedious constantly reading about the main character always looking for a drink--at least to those of us readers who weren't alcoholics. I wonder if that's the case here. Perhaps whenever the author felt the need for a smoke he had his main character grabbing a smoke. For those of us who don't smoke, it's just annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best story!

No wonder this story is on top spot. I hope there's a second part. Actually, can't wait for it. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy shit

That... Is fucking amazing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Funny thing happened to me.. I was reading this, thinking It would be a "wank 'n forget" type of thing. Well.. Turns out the story was so good I couldn't stop reading it.. Great job. I want some more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
For what it's worth.

Another commenter posted about the profusion of smokers in the story, complaining about it, wanted to say that I'm not a smoker either but don't see why anyone would have a problem with it being included in the story. That just happens to be a trait of several of the characters, no big deal.

Anyhow.

Quality writing, some of the best of Literotica. Looking forward to the rest in the series, but you need to be more willing to escalate the principal conflict in your writing if you want it to have more punch. It becomes clear very quickly that you're not willing to put your characters under much real pressure nor have them upset for very long at all, and so the threat of Edwin is diminished as soon as your reader realises this. A strong story NEEDS a strong conflict. That being said, I still enjoyed it plenty and if you're more looking to write mid-length fiction for pure pleasure reading then you're doing an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Surprised

I am surprised at the positive comments here. I find this story tedious, uninteresting, un-erotic, and over-long. Ever heard of chapter breaks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
^_^

You got me more engrossed in the story than the sex,good job.I love a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucking amazing!!

Loved how there was a story rather than just sex and stuff. If anybody here doesn't like it the way it is, fuck 'em. Don't listen to those suckers.

Looking forward to the next installment, do post soon. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

This was amazing. Very well written and captivating. I found it hard to stop reading. I hope that there is more to come!!

SakkuraSakkuraabout 12 years ago
Names

Kyle, Sarah, Connor... Am I sensing some Terminator inspiration here?

Anyway, superb story. With great sex scenes that actually fit into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
top work!

Great story...found it hard to stop reading and thought the sex etc fitted in perfectly with the plot....please do a follow up...i want to find out what adventures the siblings have next A+++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Well done JJ. A nicely woven tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

I COULD NOT STOP READING THIS UNTIL I FINISHED IT. ALL THE PEOPLE WHO RUBBISHED THIS NEED TO LEARN TO READ PROPER STORIES/NOVELS BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROPERLY. PLEASE ADD TO THIS STORY ASAP AS IT NEEDS A CONTINUATION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story. Come on mate, hurry up with that sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!!!

I thought the story had an oustanding plot, particularly for a sex story. In my judgment, without the sex, it would have been a good story. Perhaps I wish he could maybe get reacquainted with the girls again in a more intimate situation.

ChoppedandScrewedChoppedandScrewedabout 12 years ago
Perfect

Recently, I deleted the bookmark for this story. I say that only because I read it at my own pace, and finally having come to the end, I decided to bookmark your stories page instead. You will definitely be an author to watch, and I eagerly anticipate further publications from you, and not just from this specific series. If I could give you a 6th star, I would. I even created a Literotica account specifically so that I could post this and not just be another anonymous account. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best

one of the best stories have read till now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent. 5+ stars!!!!

I've gotta say that when I got to the end of the 1st page, I was pretty surprised at seeing the story was 42 pages long. But after reading it, I was starving for more. Great story, awesome characters and excellent writing. All I can say now is: MORE!!!!

ruffredianruffredianabout 12 years ago
Stunning

In a couple of decades reading erotica this is probably the best story I've read. Not because of the sex, as much as the story. As somebody else has commented - even without the sex it would have been a great story - but with it, well, it felt proper grown-up, eh? Bring on the sequel, that's all I can say. Five big fat golden stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Your story was absolutely brilliant. You managed to capture everything I look for to turn me on, but more importantly it was a great read...I couldn't stop reading even after "I did what most people do"

Sheer genius.

amkomaeeamkomaeeabout 12 years ago
To the author:

Let me know when you post the next part in the series!

amkomaee@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey JJ!

When will you publish the next one? I can't wait. It's been months and we haven't heard from you since. Sorry for being impatient but i just can't stop thinking about what's gonna happen next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfecto!

WOW!

The only critique that i could give is that besides being 42 pages it was too short.

The story clearly shows that alot of time and thought went in to it. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the pain of waiting

yep, nice story but waiting is a real pain ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Honestly Fantastic

I'm a regular anonymous reader on literorica. I never comment, and as someone above me noted; it was much too short. There is a lot more to go off of, a little more dragging on with the triplets cross country. The small split up with Patricia kinda bugged me, I prefer a little bit of romance. Thats just me personally, the blunt no love in any of the actions of most of the characters was a little bit of the turn off. But all around amazing, thank you for occupying several hours of my day.

NormCastleNormCastleabout 12 years ago
Damned if it aint the best damn story I have read in years

Hope your imagination and typing can bring us more such happiness, or is it, such a penis?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thumbs up!!

cockney rhyming slang ftw!!

lol Ed he is funny

Great story! I think this story had lots of good elements that brought it together.

Blx700Blx700about 12 years ago
W-O-W.

This is amazing. I seriously think this should be released as a book. And think about how the movie could be? It's the best story I have ever read in my entire life.

Amazing work my friend, truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Award-Worthy

Very few grammar mistakes, amazing how the author made each character have such different personalities and be able to stick to it. I think this is worthy of being published into a short book, maybe if another series comes out then it would be much more likely to become published.

Can't wait for what story comes out next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best stiry I'v read here

It is. by far, the best story that I have read here at Literotica. This has movie potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJammyJimmy@JammyJimmy
Hi All, Since I posted Threads: The Island on Literotica for you all to read and hopefully enjoy I have been incredibly touched and frankly overwhelmed by the stream of supportive comments and kind words from so many of you over the last 9 years. Sadly, not long after postin...