Three

Story Info
His wife suggests a threesome, but Gareth prefers girls.
1k words
4.11
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three

A Short Story

By Maryanne Peters

The threesome was Jill's idea. I suppose she was always the more adventurous of us when it came to sex. I was as keen as the next guy when it came to sex. Oh, yes, you would never guess it now, but I am a guy, or I was then. I was married to Jill, and we were both happy enough, but just not satisfied.

I suppose that I always thought that there was something missing in my life. I am not talking about material things, but about experiences. I travelled in search of whatever it was, but I could not find any satisfaction. I thought our marriage might do it, but still there was that gap.

I enjoyed sex. Men do -- right? When the jizz comes out we prove that. I thought that I wanted as much as any guy. But the fact is, most of us can't just keep on doing it continuously. I mean, we shoot our load and then we have a break before we start over. I guess our balls need time to refill. I am not sure how it works.

Then Gareth came along. Jill introduced him as a man who could change our sex life. It seemed that Gareth could just keep on going - just keep on fucking. One fuck, one girl, is not enough for Gareth.

Apparently, as a man I was not enough for Jill. So how is a husband supposed to keep her happy? If you want to keep your wife, you need to find other ways to keep her satisfied. That was why I agreed to Gareth.

"We'll make it a threesome," said Jill. "You're my husband and I don't want that to change. I want you to make love to me, and when you can't I want you with me when I am making love. We'll go to bed together. When you are spent, Gareth can take over."

You might say that I was insulted, but if you care about somebody you have to get over that. It was more important that I was to be included. I was not being rejected. I was being augmented. She loved me too much to abandon me, or to have me sitting outside the bedroom while she had sex with another man. That is the way it seemed. A threesome. It sounded like the perfect solution. Three people sharing a bed.

Most straight guys will tell you that they will never roll over and be fucked up the ass. That is gay - right? There can be no exceptions, unless maybe the first time it is your wife. Like I say, she is adventurous. She did it to Gareth first, or I think she did. Actually, now I think about it, I never saw that. Then she did it to me. She used a strap-on dildo.

"You don't want to stop having sex when you are exhausted if you can find pleasure in another way," she said.

Gareth asked me whether I wanted to do him, but not with a dildo - like shove my dick inside him. Somehow, I just could not do it. The truth is that Jill offered me her butthole too, but I could not do that either. Honestly, I would rather eat her out that shove my cock up her shithole. I guess I am not so adventurous as them.

"I know how you feel, man," said Gareth. "I would rather not fuck you as a guy, but I think you would make a great looking chick."

That was how he made everything change. He didn't like the two guy one girl threesome. He wanted to be the only guy, and as he said it -- "I would look truly shitty in drag".

Jill just loved the idea of shaving down my body and putting me in a sexy nightie. It seemed harmless enough, especially when Gareth spent most of the time saying stuff like -- "I love girl on girl, so you two go to it and I will just watch and jack off."

But it seemed not time at all before I had grown the hair on my head down to my shoulders and I was waxed rather than shaved and Jill was saying -- "You need to go on hormones, Sweetie. We want you to have real breasts."

By then Gareth had opened me up. I never dreamed that it would happen and then I found myself jumping up and down on his cock and squealing in a high voice like a girl. I can't even remember the first time, other than to say that I was expecting it to be unpleasant, and it was, right up until it wasn't.

Then he held me -- I remember that. He knew that he had changed me and that I need to be comforted. He said that lots of guys find joy in receiving, and there is nothing wrong with it. Somehow, with his cum oozing out of me, he just held me close and tenderly and kissed me on my forehead. I felt that I was his. It was a nice feeling.

You really have to know him to understand. I guess that really means like knowing him in the biblical sense -- being in bed with him. He was a man who seemed to be always potent -- like a never ending fountain of hot sperm. He made me realize that I was not much of a man, but that I really didn't need to be one to be happy.

It was originally just in the bedroom, until it became so normal that I never left the house unless I was dressed as a woman. There was a lockdown happening. I was working from home. He was persuasive and I was weak. You can put it down to all manner of things, but the fact is that I was open to an experience, and once I had received that, I wanted it always.

I had found the thing that was missing in my life. I am not even sure that I was Gareth.

I suppose that we are a different kind of threesome now. Gareth is the only man. Jill is the woman, and I am... I am just me... one of three.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2024