Three Alphas

Story Info
Three alpha made a mistake and now they have to fix it.
3.4k words
3.54
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara POV

I was standing over an edge with a gun aimed at my heart, it hurts so much. I loved them so much, but they never said I was their equal, only a maid, not a wife.

Their empty I love you still rings in my ear every minute, they come running towards me. All this time it was an obsession, not love.

"We won't punish, just lower your weapon, and please come back here," Carlos replied. I am currently married to three brothers who completely broke me.

"I am tired, you took me away from my home and family. I thought I could love you, but you guys are just monsters."

"We will try harder, just don't leave us," Lorenzo answered.

"That's the thing, you don't change at all. One minute you are nice and the next I'm in a basement, and you're trying to break me by starving and hurting me."

"We are Mafia men, we don't have to care about your feelings," the oldest Alexander replied.

"I know since the moment you forced me to have sex with you on our wedding night. I cried and begged you to stop, that I wasn't ready, but you just thrust it in."

"This is a warning, get away from the cliff or the punishment will be a lot worse than starvation."

I looked towards the sky, "I guess I won't starve when I'm dead, and at least I'll see my baby again."

"Our child was weak that's why he couldn't survive plus you're just bluffing, I dare you to shoot."

Bang

I coughed up some blood and fell off the cliff, it felt like something just pierced my chest and I looked in that direction, there was a pointy stone that went through my body.

The last thing I saw before closing my eyes was all three of them in pain and crying. Alexander for once was crying at the mistake he made.

When I closed my eyes, I saw a light, and then I heard an older man's voice.

"Congratulations, it's a girl."

I opened my eyes and saw a woman all sweaty and a man who was beside her. I tried to say something, but all I heard was a cry.

"Did you pick a name for her?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, Lily."

"Well Lily, welcome to your new life." After that, the doctor handed me off to the nurse.

So let me get this straight after being tortured by all three of my husbands, having miscarried my child because of them hurting me, and ending my fucking life I have to begin again.

Put me back, I don't want to live in this world. I had my hardships, where is my heaven after death. I hope to God since this is a new life, Carlos, Alexander and Lorenzo won't find me.

18 years later

It's been 18 long years since I was born, both my parents are amazing. My dad can cook, and my mom is great at drawing landscapes. We only have one rule between my dad and me, don't eat mom's cooking.

"Lily, come downstairs, I made oatmeal." When I got downstairs I saw mom in an apron.

"Mom, dad banned you from the kitchen."

"I am hurt, my beautiful daughter, anyways, we are going to a party today." She began talking about the elegant party while I remade my breakfast. Even though I am in my new life, I look exactly like my past self.

I don't check up on the guys anymore because it gets sadder and sadder. When I searched up their names back when I was 10 I found out that they became more ruthless. Lorenzo the youngest became so sad that he tried to end his life, but the others stopped him.

"So get changed now."

"Why?"

"You really need to listen when I say something important or one day you'll lose that head of yours, as I was saying, get ready now because the car ride there is 7 hours long."

By the time I was done getting ready, it was already 1 pm. Mom didn't want me to eat anything, since she didn't want me to end up ruining the dress. She said the only reason we are going is that they want to purchase a few pictures and get a painting done.

The people buying her paintings are a happy couple that are loaded.

Time skip

When we got to the party, my parents left to go mingle while I looked around. I was getting bored until I noticed a table filled with food. Too bad they don't have popcorn. I began to eat something, but I felt something cold meet my back.

I turned around and saw a waiter dropping wine on my dress. I let it go since it was a mistake, and he began to apologize a hundred times.

I asked him where the bathroom was, and he pointed in that direction. When I began going that way I saw nobody was here and everything felt empty.

I decided to open a random door since I can't find the bathroom. When I opened the door, I saw three people I never expected to find. OK, you got this Lily, just pretend like you don't know them, and hopefully, they don't see past my lies.

"Hello my name is L-lily, do you know w-where the bathroom is?"

"Carla," I saw Lorenzo coming up to me, his eyes began to water. What do I do, there is no way in hell I want that life again?

Alexander POV

Carlos and I were trying to stop Lorenzo from hurting himself again, when our angel jumped off the cliff, we all realized we were monsters. Instead of caring for her during her pregnancy, we only cared about our needs.

Fuck, it was her first time being pregnant, and she hated us to the core. We took her away from everything she loved, every time she tried to escape we broke her more and more.

We broke her to the point she thought death was better than living. We hadn't had sex in the past 19 years, ever since she left us. Living has become too difficult, we tried getting another girl when she first died, but they weren't her.

I can still remember her body, it was engraved into my mind. Did we even care about her when we had sex? One of us would hold her legs while the other fucked her.

I heard the door open and saw someone I never thought I'd see again. Carla was back, but she looked way younger, maybe she's not Carla, before I could ask anything she talked first.

She said her name and asked where the bathroom was, I was going to answer, but Lorenzo went up to her. He called our wife's name and she flinched.

"You're our Carla, aren't you?"

She began to shake her head no, but I knew it was her. My love somehow came back to us, thank you, moon goddess. She ran towards the door and began to run away from us.

I didn't have time to talk to my brothers because I raced out the doors too. My brothers were following me as well. She darted into the ballroom, Carla ran to an older lady and a man, she hugged the man while crying into his shoulder.

"Hello, my name is Alexander," the couple looked worried before smiling at me.

"Sorry if she did anything to you, you know how teens can get". He began rubbing her back, trying to get her to calm down. I looked over to his wife and realized she was a painter that my friends invited.

"You're a small painter from Illinois, I would love it if you would come on my yacht and paint a few family portraits. My brothers Carlos and Lorenzo won't mind at all."

"OK, when would you like them done?"

"Let's get started early, my brother and I have to return home soon, how about after this party you come with us."

"I'm sorry sir, but it seems our daughter is not feeling well, can we reschedule?"

"We can't, we are willing to pay 1 million for each drawing."

"Lily, please bear with it, after this, we don't have to worry for a long time."

"Mom, I'll get a part-time job at Chipotle or Walmart, just please don't go." Her name is so beautiful, my brothers and I regret all the things we did. I hope we can make things right and tell her the truth about us.

We three have not aged for a really long time because we are not human. The reason she attracted us to her was because of the mate bond. We are alpha kings, but Carla never knew this, she already considered us as monsters.

I shifted into my wolf in front of her once but had to erase all the memories because she freaked out every time we came by her.

"Lily, no you are not working anywhere you're only 18, also suck it up, young lady. We are going, this way we don't have to depend on your dad's job."

"Hey what's wrong with my job, as a teacher, I make bank."

"NEVER and I mean NEVER talk like you're a person from a younger generation, you know what just for that go sit in the car." The wife said sternly.

I heard our princess giggle, and the man began to walk towards the door.

"It's like I'm raising one cat and a child."

"Hey, I'm a mature, independent woman who can one day marry Tony Stark."

"Car, now!!!" she huffed up a fine and began walking towards the door. Why the hell would you marry Tony Stark? When she's in our arms again, I'm totally going to fuck her until she submits.

"We are ready to go at any time you want."

"Let's head off now so that you can start early."

"Okay, I know my children are immature, but is it okay if they can come?"

"That's fine, but do you have more than one kid?"

"Oh god no, both my husband and daughter are like kids who like to make jokes and do stupid shit. You should have seen my house during Halloween last year. Let's just say our house got banned from Halloween."

"Alexander, I spoke to our employees. They said the boat is ready."

"Our limo is big enough for all of us, so it is possible for us to leave now." She nodded her head and began walking towards the door.

"Looks like we trapped our mate, this time we can't fuck it up." We left the house and made it to my limo, I saw both daughter and father playing a stupid kid's game.

We all sat in the car and the car began to move, the couples sat together, and our mate had to sit on my lap because one of the seat belts "malfunctioned".

When she sat down I could see she was uncomfortable, in about one hour her parents were asleep, and we still had 2 hours to go.

I began kissing her neck and that resulted in her struggling to get out. When she said stop, I had a flashback of when she shot herself.

"I'll stop," I whispered out and went back to my paperwork. She let out a sigh of relief, when I was done, I found that she was already asleep.

Sir, we have arrived, I got up and carried my mate out the door. Her parents woke up 30 minutes ago. We began boarding the ship, but suddenly a phone began to ring.

"Hello," the mother's happy mood went sad in an instant.

"Sorry, but is it ok if she stays with you guys, something came up in my family. My mother needs us to come over, but she hates our daughter since she's a girl and not a boy."

I nodded my head and told her to take my limo wherever they needed to go. I began to climb the bridge until I got onto the boat. Since she was asleep, I laid her down on my bed.

Lily POV

When I woke up, I snuggled into the bed, it was comfortable. The bed smells like them, there was no one in the room with me. I got up and began walking towards the door, the first thing I saw was the ocean.

They never brought me on the boat before, it was always that stupid island. The castle on the island was huge, apparently, all the females of their family were kept there. If I had any kids, they would take my son to train him and my daughter, she would become a prisoner like me.

The guys only came to the island 4 days a week and during that time I was chained to the bed and forced into having sex with them.

The other days they were probably taking care of their mafia, all three of them were the leaders, but Alexander was mostly in charge.

I began to walk through the hallways until I ended up by a pool, it was a hot tub, not a pool. What type of pool has bubbles floating on top?

When I turned around I saw Lorenzo, he still looked broken, he was about to touch me, but he stopped himself.

"How are you, Lorenzo."

"Tired," he does have bags under his eyes, when it came to sex he would fuck me until I couldn't walk for 3 days. He began walking away as soon as he answered.

Usually, they would be touching me by now, but they all seem to be suffering inside. Do I miss them touching me, or is it some kind of Stockholm syndrome from back then?

Then I met Carlos. He wasn't being his fun self anymore, whenever I'm doing something he would go up to my neck and begin kissing me. I did this to them, they barely looked or talked to me throughout the day.

When it was time for dinner, a maid came to me and brought me towards a huge dining room. We began to eat silently. Nobody said a word to me. I am getting annoyed, they always acknowledged me back in my old life, but now I'm a nobody.

After dinner, I went to the room and laid on top of the bed, hugging a pillow. What can I do to fix this? They aren't even touching me. What happened to the husband who pried my legs open and fucked me without caring about my own pleasure or whether I wanted to or not.

I feel lonely without them, I remembered when they made me masturbate in front of them. It was humiliating and I felt dead inside. It made me feel sick that I could do something like that.

There was a groaning noise coming from a room, so I began making my way there. Since nobody was in the hallways, I decided to open the door.

When I was in, I saw Lorenzo crying while jerking himself off to an old picture of me. I broke him, This is all my fault, I'm a terrible person.

He didn't find out that I'm in his room, there is still a possibility to leave and ignore this, but this is driving me insane. My body began to move before I could think.

He still hasn't looked up, so I grabbed his dick and started jerking him off.

"L-lily, don't."

I went lower and put my mouth around his dick, he still tastes the same as before. Lorenzo began to groan, I'm really sorry Lorenzo for being a terrible person.

I pulled my mouth off his dick and saw there were still tears in his eyes. I began to take off my clothes until there was nothing covering me. My head went to the crook of his neck and I began kissing his neck.

His hands began to rub my butt, was he always this cute when we had sex, or is it because he's restraining himself.

I grabbed his dick and lined him up to my core, his tip went in, and I let out a small moan. He was breathing really hard, his eyes held so much lust and fear.

I brought my lips to his and began to kiss him, at first, he didn't respond, but then he began getting into this. He pulled his tip out and laid me down on the bed.

His dick began to slowly go in, he laid his body on top of mine. My breast was pushed up against his chest, I wrapped my hands around his neck and began kissing his neck.

He thrust the other half of his dick in, Lorenzo let me adjust to his size. It hurts worse than the first time, but at least he's letting me adjust. When Alexander took my virginity by force, he didn't care about my pleasure.

"Y-you can start-t moving," he began to move his hips, did he grow in size because he feels bigger than last time?

"Your tight, so fucking tight." He groaned out, the pain soon turned into pleasure and I began moving my hips to his.

I tangled my fingers into his hair and brought his lips onto mine, his tongue began to explore my mouth. It was getting harder to breathe, but I didn't care.

He was going too slow, maybe he was still scared he'd hurt me. I whispered out "F-faster," as soon as I said those words he began to go at an inhuman speed.

"Ah, Loren....... LORENZOOO!!!!!!" he hit my g-spot and that sent me over the edge. When I clenched onto his dick, he jerked inside me and came.

"I'm sorry," I broke down and began to cry. He pulled me into his embrace and began drawing circles on my back. I slowly began to drift off to sleep. He laid down beside me and pulled up the blanket to cover our naked bodies.

Time skip

When I woke up I saw Lorenzo was still asleep, I went underneath the blanket until I found his dick.

Lorenzo POV

I felt something warm touch my dick, it was so warm and wet. I began to groan, my eyes opened, and I noticed that Lily was under the covers and sucking my dick.

Yesterday was really good, but I didn't expect her to suck my dick so early in the morning. The door began to open, fuck why the hell did this have to happen.

Alexander and Carlos walked in, they looked worried.

"Have you seen Lily?"

"N-no, I w-was just sleEping."

"Are you okay?" she began to go faster. I was getting too close to cumming. She began rubbing my balls, I'm going to cum.

"I'm going to CUM!!!" I put my hands around the back of her head and forced her to take my whole length. My sperm went down her throat. She climbed back up and put her head in the crook of my neck.

Lily began to kiss my neck and I groaned.

"Looks like you guys were having fun without us, that's just cold." My second-oldest brother Carlos stated.

Lily just giggled, but she let out a scream. Alexander's eyes grew wide, he picked her up and began to run towards the doors.

"What's wrong?"

"She's shifting into a wolf, the reason we didn't feel a strong bond towards her is that she didn't get her wolf yet. Back when she was human, it was easy to tell she was our mate, but werewolves only find their mates when they get their wolves."

"She can't be a werewolf, her parents aren't one."

"They probably used something to block their scents, that's why we couldn't smell her scent."

When we got outside, we began to hear bones breaking and resembling. She was in pain, if she became a werewolf she finally understood why we imprisoned her.

She looked so beautiful in her wolf form, but she wasn't in control. Looks like her inner wolf was out to play, she ran up to Alexander and began rubbing herself up against his leg.

Maybe we should let our wolves out, so they could play. Ever since Carla died, our inner wolves didn't respond that much and only came out for a run once a week.