Three (and More) For The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back slightly. I felt Rhonda move beside us. I felt her face next to mine. I felt her tongue on his shaft when I mouthed only his dickhead. I felt her tongue stroke mine. She dived to his scrotum so I swallowed him whole, banging my lips on his pubes again.

She had his balls. I had his cock. I won, I think.

Rolf's hands cupped my breasts pressing against him. Rhonda's hands cupped my flexing ass muscles; her fingers ambled down my legs, stroking, squeezing, soothing. But mostly, Rolf's tongue at my pussy drove me crazy. Continuous orgasm, oh fuck; I squirted all over his face. I played what tongue-tricks I knew on him, swirling, teasing, taunting his urethra, frenzying his frenulum. He quivered.

He stopped eating me to whisper, "I'm gonna cum!" I sucked harder.

"I heard that," Rhonda yelled. "I want it!" She peeled me off and mounted him herself, taking his meaty cock. "Oh yeah," she sighed, and wriggled, and pinched his manly little nipples. With me right there! I heard him spasm and cum, shooting a pint of hot sperm into her.

I was jealous, *I* wanted that jizz-load! I do not know why. It was beyond reason; I just DID. I blame evolution. But there she was atop him, her dark tits swaying, tight dark buns throbbing, taking him in, taking HIS jizz into her core, the skank! And she stayed there, rocking and rolling back and forth on him, rubbing her groin against his, grinning and groaning, the slut! She leaned forward; he suckled those dangling breasts, those tempting teats, the trollop's dusky headlights.

I could not help myself. I scootched my head next to his and mouthed the tit he was not on. She groaned louder, the bitch! Would she suckle me when it was my turn to ride him? Yes, but that was awhile later. Right now she was past wailing. Only loud groans emerged.

She fell off him.

"I wanted that," I pouted.

"You'll get yours too," Rhonda promised.

"I'm no teenager anymore," Rolf wheezed. "I need to revive."

"Think this will help?" I asked, climbing back on him. My tingling breasts pressed into his flat belly. My unfulfilled pussy drowned his face. His wet and smelly limp-ish cock filled my mouth. I slurped and tasted both their flavors. I did not mind.

I took time to suck him back to hardness and he licked me to more joy but I wanted him INSIDE me, goddammit! I twisted around, sat up, aimed with sloppy precision, and guided him in. I sank slowly and sighed.

"Yeah, fuck yeah," I whispered. His cock was thick and hot. I moved up and down on him. "Oh yeah, fuck yeah." That was my mantra. This was MY man, MY cock. For now, anyway.

I pumped again. I leaned over him. He generously sucked a nipple; Rhonda lay beside him and nicely sucked the other. Two mouths and a cock! Is this heaven?

I sped up, moving faster, pushing harder. A slight new angle. Put pressure THERE and HERE, oh fuck, oh fuck. Their mouths loved my tits. His hot cock filled me, enriched me. My clit bumped just right. A hot surging wave took me, oh fuck, oh wow.

That orgasmic wave broke. I cried. Another big-O wave neared, washed over me, and subsided. And another wave. And another, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh...

By the seventh wave I was ready (that means ecstatic) and Rolf must have recharged because he slammed his fleshy piston up into me harder, faster, even deeper, MORE!

He paused. And erupted, laving my core with his organic lava of love. That's what I visualized: a volcanic spurt of sweet steaming spunk. Vesuvius exploding inside me. All my nerves overloaded and fried. What could I do but yell and melt down?

I puddled full-body against Rolf. "Nice fuck," I whispered.

"Yeah, nice fuck, and nice cock," Rhonda said. She turned and crouched to take his sloppy cock in her mouth. That put her dark butt next to Rolf's face.

"Nice ass," he said, and stretched to bite her nearest bun.

"Hey!" Her voice was muffled by her cocksucking. Her tongue pushed his dickhead aside. "I'll get you ready for more in no time!" She resumed her fellatio.

He eased her head away. "Have mercy indeed, Rhonda," he implored. "Twice an hour — I just can't keep going like that." He turned her around; she cuddled at his other side. "Superb," he said, and kissed her mouth. He turned to me. "Superb," he said, and tasted my tongue. "Let's get some rest. Squash the pillows till you're comfy."

We somehow achieved adequate comfort. Closing windows against the night chill helped.

We somehow, amid turning and fondling and kissing, managed some semblance of sleep.

That did not last. I had to pee sometime past oh-dark-hundred hours which required crawling over two bodies. Rhonda felt the same need right after me so I lazily took her place beside the narrow door. Then she crawled over me and Rolf to take my old warm spot below the back window, and Rolf rolled over me to attain the bathroom. I had almost returned to dreamland when he slipped over me and resumed his place between us.

More turning and fondling and tired murmuring. More of something like sleep. Until, that is, I heard slurping sounds. Dim starlight exposed Rhonda blowing Rolf.

I thought, "Why should SHE have all the fun?" I arranged my face next to hers and slurped right alongside her. I sucked his balls while she swallowed his cock so she won, I guess. Except when she came up for air and we shared his shaft. That ties the game.

"Ladies," Rolf sleepily rumbled, "this is all exciting and everything, but—"

"But you're a tired old guy," Rhonda interrupted, "and we'll take advantage of you because we can, right?"

Oh no! She was neglecting his cock! I took the opportunity to deep-throat him. Let HER have his scrotum now!

"Okay, okay," Rolf sighed, resigned to the inevitable. "Who's first?"

"My turn," Rhonda said, and contorted herself for another cowgirl fuck.

She rode him awhile; he sucked my offered breasts. Then I rode him awhile; he sucked her breasts. And somehow in that dreamless night, everyone orgasmed again. And again.

===== day four =====

The sun was noticeably high in the forest before anyone crawled out of our triangle tangle. That would be me, needing to pee again. The cold toilet seat woke me enough that I voluntarily brewed actual coffee; no freeze-dried instante today.

I heard sounds from the bedroom and clicked the doors open to watch. Rhonda was blowing Rolf again. I held my hand to my mouth to direct my exhalation to my nose. Morning mouth! Dragon breath! I cleaned my teeth with toothpaste; she rinsed hers with cum, apparently.

"Get up and cook, girl," I yelled. Groans resulted. But she climbed out for sanitation and obligation.

A naked breakfast of sausage, grits, and greens hit the dinette table. Rolf tried to take his bench seat alone but I squeezed in next to him. I bent to taste his cock — clean, now. He leaned to taste my nipples, also clean, or at least sweat-free.

Rhonda had cooked so I worked the after-meal cleanup. "Where to today?" I asked Rolf.

"Yonder to Yellowstone and vicinity," he said. "But first, is anyone up for a run?"

Rhonda and I groaned in unison. "What, naked?" she asked.

"How about sports bras to keep your nice breasts from flapping around and drooping to your knees too soon?" he suggested. "I'll wear my jockstrap."

Thus three adult humans, naked but for footwear and protrusion support, went trotting a trail through ragged conifers. No drinking fountains en-route but we did find a thin stream to splash in. We returned to Twiggy for a bare-ass group cleanup in her outside shower.

"Okay ladies, we could stay here in bare-butt naked glory, but maybe we should dress and drive on. Yellowstone isn't far and there's much to see and do."

We dressed, packed, and rolled. Dressing in privacy seemed irrelevant now. Think of a strip show in reverse. That was us. Rhonda and I both had the same idea — microskirts covering commando pussies and tees with only flesh underneath. We looked good!

Rolf wore a NASA tee, and blue boxers under his grey cargo shorts. "Do not handle the driver's penis while vehicle is in motion," he warned. He aimed Twiggy toward the road.

"Damn, there goes the fun," I whined; "I'll just have to flash you." I had first turn in the front seat. My bare feet took the dashboard; I raised my microskirt and spread my legs. "Eyes, on the road, buddy," I snarked.

He pulled Twiggy into a turnout, reached to insert one and then two fingers into my wet pussy, licked them thoughtfully, and announced, "Nice flavor."

I leaned to reach into his pants for a grope. "Nice cock," I said.

"Hey, me next!" Rhonda piped from behind us.

"Your day will come, If you'll just wait awhile..." I sang.

"Fuck that shit," she said, unstrapping and stepping between the front seats. She groped Rolf. "Nice cock." She kissed his mouth. "Nice tongue."

Rolf raised her tee and sucked her tits. "Nice tits," he said. He inserted fingers and praised her fresh pussy flavor, too. "Now let's get going."

Twiggy rolled northeasterly on backroads, guided by Polly the Polaris GPS unit. What, Polly and Twiggy? Yes, Rolf was indeed a nerd. A nice one, though.

A town supplied water, fuels, and taco-truck burritos for lunch later. We rolled on. Rhonda took the front seat with a lascivious display. Rolf taste-tested her pussy again. She passed.

=====

By noon we had driven past the Grand Teton (that means Big Tits) mountains and into Yellowstone National Park which was of course rather crowded.

"I got lucky and reserved a site online a couple days ago," Rolf said. "Not the best but not too bad. It's a cramped campground so you might consider wearing panties outside."

Rhonda and I groaned in unison. I was in the front seat again. I pushed fingers into my pussy and reached to brush Rolf's lips.

"Nice flavor," he said. "Minty fresh?"

"Get it while you can," I smirked.

"I'll keep you in mind," he promised.

The groomed campground beyond the park's central lake swarmed with tenting families and vacationing foreigners in rented RVs. How to tell they're foreign? Many tour groups displayed name tags in RV windows. European and Asian name clusters were giveaways.

Twiggy rook a full-hookup site. Rolf would shower inside. Rhonda and I decided on a Park Service shower so we could wash each others' hair and giggle. We dressed decently for American social norms and Federal regulations.

We stayed decent for our curry dinner, good music, and cheap wine at the camp table until noise restrictions took effect. Then, with all Twiggy's curtains drawn, we happily stripped and sucked and fucked. Not quietly enough, apparently. After us gals each screamed a few times, some guy pounded on the door and bellowed, "SHADDUP! IT'S LATE!"

So I 69ed with Rolf, and Rhonda and Rolf 69ed, and our female screams were muffled by Rolf's fat cock in our mouths and down our throats. Rhonda and I did not lick each others' pussies. We had Rolf, so why bother?

We snuggled like a puppy-pile in Rolf's bed. We were not as restless as last night, even without a joint, which would be unwise to smoke here. Somehow, we rested.

===== day five =====

Yellowstone campground noise arose early so we did, too. A few more happy 69s to start the day right. Another fast coffee-granola-yogurt breakfast. Then road-tripping in the park to savor natural wonders. Huge waterfalls thundered from miles away! Bison herds blocked the road. They ran past our open front windows, one foot away, and yes, they did stink!

Rolf aimed Twiggy easterly. We left the Rocky Mountains for flat high prairies. "We'll take straighter blue highways across the flyover zone," he said. "Along the way are wide-open scenery and some decent camping. But we have long hauls ahead."

Blue highways? US roadmaps color major backroads red and minor byways blue. These are Rolf's favorites. Going slower and avoiding freeways is rewarding, yes. But it takes time.

"You've done all the driving so far," I told Rolf. "Would you like some relief? I've driven my family's old Winnebago. Twiggy looks a lot easier."

"And I've piloted an ambulance bigger than Twiggy," Rhonda said. "I won't mess her up. Besides, if you let Kaitlyn drive, you and me can fool around in back, right?" Her dinette seat was close enough for her to rub Rolf's shoulder.

I reached to stroke his clothed cock. "Yeah, go have some fun. I can handle this road."

And so it was that I drove across the vast landscape while Rhonda screamed her orgasms in the bedroom. Twiggy lacked an inside windshield mirror so I could not watch. Good thing; I would have been dangerously distracted.

"Your turn!" Rhonda yelled after awhile. I parked Twiggy in a ranch driveway and swapped places with her after she cleaned and dressed — commando in a microskirt and braless tee again. I stripped as I headed back. Soon enough, I was screaming too.

Rolf and I were cooling in our afterglow when we heard a siren. An approaching siren. Approaching from behind us.

I heard Rhonda loudly announce, "Oh shit, cops," as she slowed and parked off the pavement. "I saw the trooper come from the east and then whip around and go all Code Three." That means lights and siren. "I wasn't speeding or anything — kept her right at the limit, the way you want. I don't know what's up."

Rhonda had the driver-side window rolled down.

"May I see your license and registration, MA'AM?" a male voice almost spat.

"What's the problem, officer? What was I doing wrong?"

"We don't see many nig-ras in Mercedes with out-of-state plates around here, MA'AM. Your license and registration please." Now he sounded bored.

Rolf donned cargo shorts and headed to the front, shirtless. Still nude, I curled under a blanket. I thought to click the bedroom door shut but I wanted to see and hear everything so I left it open and hunkered down. I could not see the cop at the driver's window.

Rolf knelt between the front captains' chairs. "Problem, officer?" he asked. He passed a paper toward the window. "Here's the registration. Looks like you already have Rhonda's license. So what's the situation?"

The male voice paused briefly. "You the owner, SIR? Well, this is an ordinary random roadside check. I would like to inspect your vehicle. Will you allow that? If you don't voluntarily permit this, I'll get a warrant. That may take a couple days, what with the weekend upon us." His threat was explicit.

"Certainly, officer," Rolf said glibly. "Just step around to the cabin door."

I had no time to click the bedroom door shut. The cop stepped quickly. He was up and inside mere seconds later. Resplendent in his trooper getup of Smokey Bear hat and Sam Browne belt, he peered at the clean interior, at the duffels and guitar cases in the cabover, at water bottles nestled in the kitchen sink, at the retracted dinette — and at me. He lifted my blanket and inspected my bare backside. I lay on my belly and locked my eyes to his.

He turned. We both saw shirtless, bare-legged Rolf standing immobile by the front seats.

"Having a little party, are you, SIR?" the cop asked rhetorically. Rolf was silent.

The cop turned back to me. "Roll over," he ordered. I complied. He stared at my freckled strawberry-cream Celtic total nakedness. At least he did not touch me. He turned and walked to mid-cabin. "I need everyone's identification."

I crawled under my blanket again. I had luckily thrown my day bag in back so I fetched my driver's license and offered it. Rolf pulled his from his wallet.

The trooper read our names and numbers into the radio clipped to his Sam Browne belt. The scratchy response seemed to disappoint him; none of us were underage or wanted. He stepped to the cabin's door, necessarily facing Rolf under a foot away. "Don't break any laws in this state." He handed Rolf our licenses and Twiggy's registration, and left.

Rhonda fumed. "Nig-ras? Did that fascist honky fucktard really say nig-ras?"

Rolf knelt and hugged her. "Are you okay with still driving?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah," she said. Her voice was steady. "I've had worse."

I thought it prudent to dress slightly and move forward. Rolf gave me the passenger seat; he strapped into the dinette seat and opened his Toshiba laptop. I looked thru the CD albums in Twiggy's glove box and held up a likely disc.

"How about some Maori war chants?" I asked Rhonda.

She nodded savagely. "Fuck yeah! The good stuff!"

Rhythms and voices swirled through the cabin; Rhonda matched some beats, tapping on the steering wheel. Rolf tapped laptop keys. I watched the blue-highways landscape and sky. Lots of sky up there. I could see distant weather. I felt small.

The recorded music lasted an hour. So did Rhonda at the steering wheel. When silence fell, she pulled off the road. "Your turn," she told me. She unbelted, went to Rolf, and closed his laptop cover. "I'm calm now," she said. "Fuck me." She dragged him to the bedroom.

I drove on and listened to her happy sounds. Orgasms can be excellent remedies.

Polly the Polaris GPS (her direction-giving voice had a Scots accent) guided me to a Forest Service campground that Rolf said was distant enough from Devil's Tower to be mostly ignored and yes, it was almost empty. I chose a secluded site not far from a pond that didn't look too grungy. We all stripped, jumped in, and splashed. For about four minutes. That pond was rather chilly. We hastened to a hot rinse-off at Twiggy's outside shower nozzle. Rhonda and I mostly kept our hair dry.

We toweled each other dry outside amid kisses and hugs until a motor neared. Oops, we're still naked! We quick-dashed into Twiggy's cabin before we could be cited for indecency. Don't flash the rangers.

"Now it's my turn. Fuck me," I said. I fisted Rolf's cock and led him to the tight bedroom.

I hope my happy sounds were as loud as Rhonda's had been. She made a cold gazpacho dinner tonight. It was a formal affair at the dinette table; nobody dressed. Dessert was another fat joint followed by two nude women kneeling before the seated Rolf and mouthing his cock. Yes, the table was out of the way by then.

"Ladies, don't hurt your knees," he said, and tried to stand, but Rhonda pushed him back.

"You may captain this ship," she said, "and this is no mutiny, but we're docked now so shut up, stop giving orders, just sit there and take what's coming to you. Sir." She deep-throated him. I sucked his balls one-by-one. She won again, I guess.

Or maybe it was another tied score. We all sponged fresh sweat from each other and squeezed into the bedroom for more happy exercise. Everybody came and came. We all won. And we mostly slept the rest of the night.

===== day six =====

Like yesterday morning, we rolled into a few 69s to start the day right. Would this be our break-of-day ritual for the rest of the trip? A partner's genitalia don't mind my dragon-breath morning-mouth. I learned that from past roommates.

After sex and mouthwash came coffee and my easy breakfast. And post-prandial talk, still naked. Idle chatter of our scattered pasts. Concern of the current world. Ideas of the near and further future. Talk punctuated or emphasized with occasional strokes, gropes, and kisses, all easier with the dinette table latched out of the way. Rhonda and I sat opposite Rolf.

"We've traveled almost a week," I said. "How far is left to go, Rolf? I guess our schedules don't conflict with yours. I know we'll make it on time." I bent to nibble his manly nipples.

"The first 1500 miles are the slowest," he said. "We'll proceed a bit faster now."

"And we're re-supplying today?" Rhonda asked. "I've got tonight's dinner and tomorrow's breakfast planned. Frozen pizza, good fresh and good refreshed. No trouble." She grinned. "But how about better wine, Rolf?" She batted eyelids at him. Her nipples twitched, too.