Three (and More) For The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing," Rolf agreed. His outstretched finger drew rings around her puffy areolas. "The microwave slash convection oven can hold two twelve-inch pizzas and I can afford premium box wines."

Rolf's attention and finger migrated from her areolas to mine. I could not complain.

"But we're at a cusp," he said. "The faster southern route runs across farmlands and cuts below the Rust Belt pretty much. The longer northern route along some Great Lakes still beats the clock. Either way, we'll scoot now. No need to linger on the prairies."

"So we're wasting time here," Rhonda said. She stroked his cock. "Let's get dressed and roll, okay? North-ish sounds good to me." She leaned to lick his dickhead, then rose and fetched her duffel for fresh summer clothes.

That left me alone with Rolf — alone, except for her donning brief apparel right next to us. She was almost an anatomy lesson. Count those labial folds! But I plopped on the seat next to him and kissed his mouth. "This is fun. Thanks, fella."

Now was my turn to dress lightly. Microskirt and tee with nothing underneath tempted me but we would drive and shop in uptight conservative country; more modest attire seemed prudent. So I was back in a tee over a bikini top, non-commando shorts, and sandals.

=====

It was a long day indeed: over twelve road hours to roll almost 500 miles. We took turns driving Twiggy and fucking Rolf. Well, Rhonda and I still only fucked Rolf, not each other, even if we were wadded-together pretty close at night. Breast-play didn't count.

So I drove two hours while Rolf and Rhonda played in bed. Then Rolf drove a two-hour shift to revive; Rhonda and I watched scenery. Then Rhonda drove her shift while I fucked Rolf. Then he drove, recharging again. And then it was time for a brief meal. That's how we reached the first of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes.

"This was a good run," Rolf said. "Another day should see us at Lake Superior."

"Third-biggest pool of fresh water on the planet," Rhonda said. "Deep as a sea. It scares me just to think about it. I'm only claustrophobic about deep water."

"The depth of human evil scares me more," I said.

"Yeah, well, there's that too." Rolf said.

=====

The big sky was thick with big weather all day. We drove through occasional cloudbursts easily, with "no hu-hu," as Hawai'ians say. But we reached a no-hookup site at a raw county campground just after the big sky opened with a Niagara of rain and a nightmare of thunderbolts.

"This is gnarly," Rolf said. "Twiggy's awning and slider will stay in tonight and so will we."

Or so he thought.

Rolf took the site, made sure we were level, and killed Twiggy's clean, quiet little fuel-stingy turbodiesal engine. He stayed in his captain's chair and worked her onboard computer to check various settings. I waited in the passenger seat until he was done.

He had just unbuckled and started for the cabin when I heard a pounding at his door. Rolf turned back and opened up. Outside was a drenched Korean-looking young woman wearing wet bicyclist's togs.

"Help! Help!" she yelled. "My stuff is washing away! Can you help me pull it out? It's my bike, my pack, my tent, everything! Help me catch it before it totally goes downstream!"

Rolf, wearing only sneakers, cargo shorts, and tee, dashed into the thunderous downpour. I saw him and the girl speak for a moment and then run off together. I had a bad feeling.

"I think we'll need heat and towels when they get back," Rhonda said. "Let's get ready for cold, wet returnees. Hypothermia is no fun. I saw it when I was an EMT." She shuddered.

At Twiggy's cabin control panel I started the propane generator so we could run heaters and dryers, and I made sure the hot-water tank was up to level. Rhonda switched on Twiggy's outside lights, boosted the cabin heat, and retrieved a stack of fresh towels. We both stripped down to modest bikinis — we would need to handle wet people, so do not be overdressed.

We dropped the table and set the cushions as a mattress to convert the dinette to a bed, almost seven feet long and four feet wide. We had not bothered with that in the few days with us all inhabiting Rolf's king bed. The dinette slide was not extended so the cabin was cramped but usable.

I had not yet covered the windshield. A few minutes later I saw two bedraggled figures hauling a dripping mass of something up a trail to our site. They dropped their load beside the cabin door which I opened for them. Rolf pushed the shivering girl up the steps.

"You need to get out of those wet clothes NOW!" Rolf said. "Ladies, please strip her down and dry her off."

"B-b-but I have no more clothes—" she whimpered through chattering teeth.

Rhonda interrupted. "You've got to get out of those or you'll die. No arguing."

The quaking girl just stood. I skinned-off her Lycra top — only cold flesh and good breasts underneath. Rhonda drowned her in the largest towel and turbaned her long, wet, black hair in another towel. Rolf laid her on the dinette bed. I peeled-off her Spandex bike shorts, leaving only cold skin and trimmed muff there. I toweled her feet, legs, butt, and hips.

"At least she wore synthetics, not cotton. Wet cotton kills when winds blow. There's an ad-hoc treatment for hypothermia," Rhonda the ex-EMT said, losing her scant underthings. "Nude full-body contact. Get naked, Kaitlyn. We can save her." I stripped.

That narrow bed let me and Rhonda sandwich the shivering girl between us with Rhonda's butt against the outer wall and my butt adorning the cabin. Rolf spread sleeping bags on top so we huddled in a warming cocoon. Rolf proved his saintliness by fitting thick wool socks onto six bare female feet. Our toes would not turn blue!

"The wind's down a little," Rolf said. "I'm going to extend the awning to shelter her stuff from the rain, and extend the slider so we have a bit more space in here."

Rolf was naked now too, having shed his soggy clothes. I don't think he was as cold as the Asian girl; he only toweled after Twiggy was set as he wanted.

I heard his clatter and a motor sound in the bathroom. He soon emerged, peeled away the girl's impromptu turban, and aimed an electric hair dryer at her wet head. I strained her hair between my fingers to give him better access. He ran the dryer about ten minutes.

"Th-th-th-than-thank you all," our trembling guest rasped almost in my ear. "You g-g-guys are really s-s-saving me. I thought I was... I was..." She shook but her body felt warmer.

"Ladies, here's what I know from what she had time to tell me," Rolf said. "She picked a campsite next to the creek, parked her bike there, and left her backpack beside it. Then the deluge came; the creek surged and carried her stuff downstream. We parked here right afterward and she ran to us for help. She and I pulled her stuff out but she fell in, damn. Now she and everything are soaked through and through. We'll tend to her gear later. Right now, raise her core body temp."

"Yeah, th-th-that's right, thanks, thanks..." her shaky lips murmured. "I-I'm so warm now, s-s-so nice and warm... oh, you guys feel so good, s-so good..."

Her head lolled toward me and she snored into my mouth. I couldn't help myself. I licked her lips. She tasted of sweat and strain.

"That's how it goes," Rhonda said quietly. "She warms, capillaries expand, blood leaves her brain and flows through her body, and she sleeps, maybe not for long. But let's hold her a little while more."

"Umm, can you maybe warm her by yourself?" I asked. "I've sorta gotta pee." I was close.

"Go on, go on, girl — don't get the bed wet," she snarked.

Luckily, the toilet wasn't far. I covered the seven feet pretty fast. Ahhh...

"Is the cabin hot enough?" I heard Rolf ask Rhonda.

"Yeah, you may as well dial it down and open the vents, too. I think we're past any crisis with... wotzername."

I left the bathroom. Rhonda and wotzername were curled together under sleeping bags. The softly snoring girl twitched and nuzzled Rhonda's neck. Rolf, like the rest of us wearing only socks, sat on the dinette bed's edge.

"Do we still need the generator on?" I asked. "It's rather loud." I plunked my bare ass down next to him.

"We sure do if we're going to cook that other frozen lasagna," he said. "It should be enough for four of us. If wotzername bicycled far, she's undoubtedly pretty hungry."

I took that as my cue. I hopped up, wiggled my butt for his entertainment, and loaded the microwave. He went up front to mount the windshield's inside cover. That required him to bend over a bit. The image of his package swinging under that tight, bare ass is engraved in my memory.

He ruined the show by pulling on cargo shorts and river sandals. "I'll see if I can straighten-out her stuff a bit while dinner's cooking," he said.

"I'll help," I said. "I've nothing else to do now." I figured shorts and sandals would suffice for decency and foot care. If any passersby saw my breasts, well, the world is full of breasts.

The wind had nearly stopped and the rain was only a thick drizzle. I considered the wet gear lying by the cabin door. Rolf unstrapped a small duffel and took panniers off the touring bike's back rack. Then he stepped back, cogitated, and set up a folding metal table and stool from Twiggy's outside storage.

He saw my quizzical look. "Panniers are probably full of personal items. Go grab a towel inside, doesn't have to be totally fresh, and let's dry this stuff. Better make it two towels."

I laid a towel on the table and laid out the contents — all wet, a mix of personal and girly stuff, bike tools, and a lightweight camp kitchen. I did the drying. Oops, that notebook computer was probably defunct, and the flipfone, too.

I put all that on the folding stool to free the table for wotzername's compact biker backpack. I was right to expect clothes. All soggy. I wrung-em out and dried-em off as best I could.

From the small duffel, Rolf tugged a bundled tent and sopping-wet sleeping bag. He hand-wrung a stream of water from the bag and draped it on an awning support. "Better than nothing," he said. He beheld the bedraggled clothes. "Can't do much with those now. Maybe she can hang them to dry in the morning."

"In the morning? So we're keeping her overnight? Yeah, I guess that's best." I heard the microwave buzzer. "Let's see how we'll manage this meal."

We stepped inside and shed our shoes and shorts. Rhonda and wotzername sat close on the bed, sleeping bags thrown aside, legs dangling off the edge, socked feet swaying. Rhonda was taking the girl's pulse at her throat. She looked at us. "I'll say Suzi here will probably survive. Suzi, meet Rolf Ritter and Kaitlyn O'Hannon. Kids, meet Suzi Jeong."

Suzi and her swinging breasts leaned forward. "Oh ghod, oh ghod, thank you guys, THANK you!" She reached to Rolf and me; we took her hands; she gripped hard. "Oh shit, I was such an idiot, almost losing everything, maybe almost dying. How can I ever—"

"It's dinnertime," Rolf interrupted. "Can you sit up on your own?"

"Yeah, I can manage that."

"Okay, let's turn this bed back into a dinette and eat steamy, meaty lasagna. We have bananas if you're vegan."

We needed about 45 seconds to restore the dinette. I served hot food. Rolf poured cheap wine. No bananas were demanded. I shared a narrow bench with Rolf. Suzi pressed next to Rhonda and kept stroking her arm and leg. Her toes sometimes stretched to touch mine.

Suzi indeed ate a hungry-girl's portion; the rest of us seemed satisfied with the remains. Dessert was macaroons and more wine. This made Suzi talkative.

"So you guys camp naked? How great! I really like to go skyclad but at home or school, no way. I thought nobody might be around here so, y'know... I just finished my first year of college, a liberal studies major, and I was going to, no I *AM* going to bicycle into Canada as far as I can this summer. I've been out for a week. I should have expected the weather but I'm just such a moron, I didn't even think to seal all my stuff in waterproofs. Hey how's my stuff? My laptop, my phone... oh shit, they're probably ruined. I can buy new ones, Dad's credit card will cover that, but crap, he'll be pissed. But my bike should be okay. Wow, did you hear that first blast of thunder? It was like... and..."

She seemed to run out of steam right then. She drooped. Rhonda held her up.

"I declare bedtime for Suzi here." She checked Suzi's pulse and forehead. "Let's put this bed back together for her. She's in no shape for the cabover."

Suzi shook herself. "Hey guys, if you're gonna...Rhonda, could you stay with me tonight?"

"Sure thing, girl. Come on, I'll show you how this bathroom works." She clicked the door shut after them.

I had easy kitchen cleanup. Rolf rebuilt the bed. I sat beside him with light hugs and kisses.

"You're not adopting a stray puppy, are you?" I guessed his answer.

He squeezed me. "Nope. We're on distinct paths. Her dad's credit card will keep her going. We'll be off in the morning. Today's been interesting, init? There's an ancient Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times. I don't feel cursed, only slightly exhausted."

I heard Twiggy's shower run. That was for Rhonda; Suzi sure didn't need one! She staggered from the bathroom and sat on Rolf's free side. Her and my arms rubbed behind his back. His arms hugged us; his hands cupped our breasts.

"Oh ghod Rolf, thank you thank you so much for saving me! And you, Kaitlyn, you kept me warm. I'd do something... but I'm so tired... and..."

Her eyes closed. Her arm loosened. Rolf eased her back. He took the liberty of licking her nipples. "Nice tits," he said. "I wonder where they'll lead her."

Rhonda joined us. She looked down at Suzi.

"I didn't think she'd last long. Worn out. I'll want sleep pretty soon, too."

"You ready now," I asked, "or would you like a puff first?"

"Yeah, I could use a little buzz. Not a lot. I'll be monitoring her through the night."

I fetched a slim joint. Rhonda filled her lungs and waved it on. Rolf and I took it down to a skinny roach. It, too, went into my sealed roach jar.

"Since you'll be out here," Rolf asked, smiling, "may I kiss your tits goodnight?"

"Me too," I demanded.

So we did. It took a while.

Rhonda disengaged our mouths. "Hey kids, you're sweet, but sleep calls. G'night."

=====

Sleep called. Sex called, too.

I led Rolf to the bedroom; bathroom doors closed behind us; all vents open; a dim nocturnal glow through the windows; a big bed for only the two of us; and I was horny. Rolf let me position him where I wanted, on his back, right in the middle. I crawled between his legs.

"I am horny," I said, tickling his dickhead. "I will suck your cock. Then you will lick my pussy. Then we will 69 and do both. Then I will cowgirl-ride you. Then you will doggy-fuck me, and missionary-fuck me, and cum like a monster, and fill me with holy fire." I swallowed his fat cock. He got fatter.

"Sounds like a plan," he said. "No llamas or banana slugs or Tasmanian dwarves, only you and me." His hands stroked my face as I inflated and stiffened him. Then I moved off and back, spread my legs, and said, "My turn."

We fulfilled the plan. I should have had a chew toy or gag or anything to stick in my mouth to soften screams, but no luck, so I just had to grit my teeth and groan. At least when 69ing I was muffled by his fat cock. Otherwise I barely avoided frightening the wildlife.

My middle-of the night need to pee coincided with Twiggy rattling just a little. After my sanitation, I peeked into the cabin. Twiggy's motion was explained: they were energetically 69ing. I guess Rhonda thought Suzi was healthy enough.

They inspired me. I went back to Rolf for more mutual oral-genital satisfaction. We slept eventually.

===== day seven =====

Daybreak forced me up to pee, and Rolf followed. We cleaned, rolled back into bed, and fucked to start the day. I heard bathroom noises followed by Twiggy rattling again so I guess they were fucking too. I smelled coffee brewing soon. That signaled our emergence.

Naked dinner. Naked night. Naked breakfast. We were all fashionable in only socks, some body jewelry, and my tat. Coffee made Suzi talkative without drowsiness so she went on longer. Only mouthfuls of Rhonda's pan-browned frozen waffles and sausages shut her up.

After breakfast, with the table latched up, the dinette became a conversation nook. We conversed briefly before Suzi left Rhonda's side and knelt before me and Rolf.

"I want to thank you guys so much," she blurted. "I've been thanking Rhonda all night but I owe you guys, too."

If "thanking" means "fucking" then it is her sincere form of payment.

She spread Rolf's knees, pushed her face into his groin, and took his cock in her hand and mouth. She pumped and licked and sucked. Getting in the mood, I offered my tits to his mouth. I guess he had recharged during breakfast because he squirted down her throat in under five minutes. Rhonda watched with amusement.

Then she aimed for me. She nicely kissed my thighs and fondled by calves and feet. I like footplay, especially when a tongue is circling my clit. Rolf kept mouthing and handling my breasts and Suzi knew how to treat a woman because I didn't last long either.

"Had enough?" she asked. "I have an idea. Kaitlyn, you should go back to the bedroom and lay yourself out. I'll crouch and eat you some more while Rolf stands in the doorway behind me with his dick in my cunt. That might last for some time, the shape he's in." She mouthed Rolf's cock to stiffness. "Yeah, Rolf will last awhile. C'mon, let me finish thanking you." She sucked again.

Her tongue WAS talented. Rolf's doggy-fuck had her bouncing but she stayed in contact. She had likely done this before. Rhonda had crawled in beside me to kiss my tits and mouth. I was free to scream since everyone was awake.

Rolf kept pumping. Suzi looked at Rhonda and asked, "One more time?" I scooted over. Rhonda took my place and I kissed her higher lips while Suzi kissed her lower lips. Rolf pistoned like a mad machine, slowed, and came with a roar. Rhonda squealed, too.

A drained Rolf pushed Suzi up into the bed and climbed in himself. Four adult humans huddled sideways on a king bed with no space around it made a pretty crowded scene. I wondered if Rolf had webcams recording everything.

Rolf's bedding would need laundering soon. But if he can stand the smell, so can I.

=====

We all dressed for the day. I had hung Suzi's bike togs on bathroom hooks last night to drain; they were fairly wearable now. Her bike sneakers squished when she walked. Not my problem.

Our "campsite" possessed a level pad, a concrete camp table, and not much else. Suzi decided to stay here today to dry out; the weather had passed for now. We moved her stuff to that table for her to sort out. Rolf gave her a few yards of nylon twine for clothesline.

We kissed goodbye, readied Twiggy, and we were off! Rolf drove us past untold myriads of the claimed 10,000 lakes. I strapped into the dinette; Rhonda had first turn up front. Her idea of "dress for the day" was an immodest bikini under a long tee. Gee, me too! Her bare feet occasionally owned the dashboard. Her eyes rolled around when she turned to me.

"Wow. Just wow," she said. "That girl needs... something. Something heavy. Mental glue. An injection of common sense. More experience. I bet she'll be cursed with an "interesting" life." She shuddered. "Watch out."

"With any luck she'll be a muse for some insane artistic type," I said. "Yes, watch out!"

"Or a remittance queen somewhere exotic," Rolf suggested. "Or a video-blogging star. Or clerking at a porno bookstore. Or she'll switch to a communications major and work as a weather slut on cable TV. Anything could happen."