Three (and More) For The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And besides, the company's good." He reached across the table and took our hands.

Damn, I can't fall in love now. Life is too short.

===== day eleven =====

Daybreak: I 69ed on top of Rolf; his cock and tongue were active; Rhonda rubbed us. Rhonda 69ed on atop Rolf; they slurped sloppily; I stroked them. I 69ed with Rhonda on top; Rolf fucked her — but, at my insistence (I grabbed his about-to-spurt cock), he came in my mouth. Yes, smoky semen. I almost didn't release him.

After fresh coffee and a scrambled breakfast we crossed into Canada, no problem, and left the expressway at first exit, taking side roads through the Canadian heartland, where most of the Great North's people and industry are. Then back into the states at Niagara Falls, and they were certainly worth the experience. The weather was thick. More deluge and thunderbolts. It was like the electric generators at the falls short-circuiting in the sky.

The weather broke by mid-day as we skipped past Buffalo and traced the Erie Canal route. We stopped at a county park below a set of canal locks.

"This is an odd area," Rolf said. "The Mormons started just up the road, where Joe Smith 'found' and deciphered his vanishing sacred tablets. During their annual gatherings, all the local taverns close, and bars and brothels nearby do great business. Surprised?"

This upstate region was in the "burnt-over zone" where so many American movements were born. Abolition, prohibition, feminism, universalism, all started here less than two centuries ago. I recognized some of the landmarks, and shivered.

Twiggy was the only rig in the canal locks park's RV area but the parking lot soon filled with cars whose occupants carried BBQ supplies and kegs of beer to a picnic area.

"It's a 'locks party'," Rolf said, "usually on Friday after work but today's some holiday so here we are. Let's roast our green corn and join the potluck."

Maybe a couple hundred townsfolk milled around with friendly chatter, hot burgers and dogs, roasted ribs and corn and French fries on paper plates, great foaming cups of beer, playful slaps and hugs, a great community gathering.

Rolf's eye gleamed evilly. "I've an idea," he muttered to me. "Watch the crowd,"

He went back to Twiggy, upwind of the gathering. I saw him hoist a spray bottle in the air. He put that away and returned to me and Rhonda.

"Just a little something from a friend in the Stanford biochem department," he said. "It enhances moods, lowers inhibitions, like a cheap drunk without the hangover. It does tend to lower IQ a few points though, so it's still officially 'experimental'. Should be fun."

This early summer evening was warm and muggy. Locals were already dressed lightly. After the breeze wafted Rolf's spray downwind, tees started disappearing, first from men, then the women. Bras or bare chests abounded. I felt moody too — I went topless. So did Rhonda. And then so did most of the women here.

Bare breasts invite kisses. Hairy guys slurped my tits. When they stood, I nibbled their nipples. Then pants and panties started disappearing. Next I knew, I was naked and lying across a camp table next to a local woman. She and I both had dicks in our mouths and vaginas. Other women leaned over the table to suck our tits while fucked from behind.

The guys in me spurted. Other guys replaced them. I do not know how many flavors of semen I tasted that evening — I did not keep track. 'Many' will do. Same with my cunt.

Sirens approached. Rolf tugged me off one table and Rhonda off another and dragged us back to Twiggy. He had somehow retrieved our clothes, too. What a hero!

I was woozy. Naked Rolf forced me into Twiggy's little shower and doused me with an icy-cold spray. I needed that, even the shot up my worn-out pussy. I felt like I had awoken from entrancement. Rolf toweled me dry and replaced me with Rhonda in the icy shower. She needed it, too.

"What the fuck?" Rhonda asked when she recovered.

"Better living through chemistry," Rolf said. "But watch for cops."

The orgy outside raged. We drank cheap wine and peered through Twiggy's windshield. Police wading into the crowd were stripped and sexually assaulted. Police dogs ran frantically, humping each other and any available human. As twilight deepened into darkness, bonfires cast flickering light over writhing naked humanity fornicating madly.

"Do you do this often?" I asked Rolf.

"People are social animals," he answered. "I only try to help."

"That means 'yes', I think," Rhonda said. "You are a fucking terrorist. Let's be friends."

We crawled uneasily into bed. I wasn't really interested in sex but Rolf missionary-fucked me anyway, and Rhonda, and he came in her. I was not jealous this time. I was tired and I slept through the night. Probably our last night.

===== day twelve =====

I crawled out of bed at sunrise, peed, and brewed coffee. I sat naked at the dinette table. Rolf soon joined me. I stared at him. He did not blink.

"Did you rape me last night?" I asked.

"You were awake and you didn't say no."

"I was falling in love with you. Until then. Now, I don't know."

He reached over the table and took my hand. "We're imperfect humans on limited voyages through time and space, through life," he said, "and for me, I do my best not to hurt folks. Maybe I didn't hurt you, but did I violate you?"

"I don't know. Yes. No. Maybe. I didn't try to stop you. I didn't say yes or no. So no, you weren't any worse than what we've had for the last week or so. But DAMN you anyway." I did not feel like crying. I did feel like crushing his hand. I tried. But not too hard.

Rhonda emerged from bed and bath. "I heard you guys," she said. "I was dizzy but awake last night. My legs were open. I didn't beg but I wasn't raped. I like how Rolf feels in me." She walked naked to the table and pushed a tit in his mouth. "Keep going, guy. I don't love you. But I sure like this trip." She gave him her other tit and sighed.

I could not help myself. I sank beneath the dinette table and took his cock in my mouth. I guess I WAS in love. I sucked harder. He spewed hot semen on my tongue. I was happy.

=====

"We've a long day ahead," Rolf said, disengaging from us. "On to Boston. No run this morning. You should gather your stuff."

Was this a kiss-off? Not quite. He sucked my tits, too.

On we rolled, above the glacially-carved Finger Lakes, along the Erie Canal and Mohawk River, past the Adirondacks, across the Hudson River, into HP Lovecraft's haunted Berkshires, which are officially mountains but look like hills after the Sierras and Rockies.

It was my turn in the passenger seat. I displayed my bare freckled legs and feet. I twisted to rub Rolf's cock with my toes. It was natural by now. He tickled my toes. That was as far toward "reckless driving" as he went. I felt safe.

And I was horny and in love. We stopped to stretch on a parkway at Boston's suburban margin. I dragged Rolf to the bedroom. "Fuck me," I pleaded. "One last time."

"Do you want me to stay away from you while I'm in Cambridge the next couple weeks?" he asked. I rode his cock. He sucked my tits. Rhonda helped there. Everything was fine.

"Yes. No. Oh, fuck you. Fuck me. Ah. Aaahhh..." I bounced harder.

"You can find me at Boston U. if she won't have you," Rhonda said, moving to my other nipple. "I can take more of you." She slurped me harder.

"Yes. No. Oh fuck, park outside my MIT dorm, yeah?" I moaned. He filled me. He used me. I loved him. Oh fuck, what was I thinking and saying? "You know where to find me. Oh fuck oh fuck..." I cried then.

I felt his jizz-load explode inside me. I was happy. I was crazy. Oh fuck.

I leaned back, supporting myself on my wrists, staying joined with Rolf, his fat cock still inside me. Rhonda leaned between us and licked at my clit, licked up Rolf and my oozing juices, licked up to my navel and back down. I felt terrible. I felt great. I fell off him. Rhonda licked my wet pussy and his wet cock, swallowing our slime. I loved her, too.

Boston traffic was terrible but Rolf steamed through like a sovereign navigator. He stopped near a dorm at Boston U. Rhonda pushed him to a dinette bench, knelt, and blew him to a seemingly satisfying orgasm. She walked with her duffel and tote without looking back.

"Across the River Charles finally," Rolf said an hour later because thick sunset traffic, "and I've not much left for you."

I unbuckled and stood between the front seats. We had stopped at a red light. "I love you," I said, and slapped his face, not too hard. "I hate you. I'm glad all this happened," and slapped him again, harder. "You're an absolute shit. I'm an absolute fool." Another slap, harder.

He was grinning. "Go on, tell me how you really feel. But sit down; the light is green."

I slapped him again and sat for the last stretch to my MIT dorm. Then I blew him. He had something left for me after all. He tasted smokier.

I carried my duffel and daybag into my dorm. I did not look back. Not then.

===== onward =====

I shared a dorm room with Signe, an ambitious tan Texican girl at MIT for a human-interface engineering summer session. Rolf bicycled to visit the second evening but she didn't want to fuck us. We went ahead anyway. She watched. I hope we entertained her.

She asked later if I minded her boyfriend Dov coming over. Only if he smells good, I said. She laughed. Dov visited the next night, did not smell too bad, and they WERE amusing.

I bought a used 3-speed bike for city travel. Twiggy was parked in a faculty yard on the other side of the MIT campus. Rolf was not there when I knocked. I should call first.

I biked across the river to Rhonda's B.U. dorm the next evening. She answered the door naked. Her blonde roommate Sherilyn from Gibraltar was naked, too. They smelled of sweaty sex. Rhonda pulled me inside, undressed me, and sucked my tits. I did not resist. After preliminaries we daisychained, me licking her pussy, then Sherilyn's, and both of them on me. It was fun but I missed Rolf.

I did not call but I biked to Twiggy the next night. A naked Thai woman answered my knock. Naked Rolf introduced me to adjunct professor Lynda, one of his faculty contacts. She undressed me and suckled me. I did not resist. They pushed me into the familiar bed and kissed me like teamwork, my mouth, throat, tits, belly, knees, and pussy. They were good. I thanked them and biked back to my dorm's lonely bed.

I needed to concentrate on my classes then; time was money and I was not overloaded with either. Dov visited Signe every other night and she did not mind sharing him with me. We tongued him together. They tongued me. Dov and I slurped Signe. But I missed Rolf.

I had a few spare hours the next Sunday. I biked to Twiggy without calling. A naked Latina answered my knock — Mariana from Panama had an admin job, she said, after they ravished me with mouths and fingers. I did not resist. I did not mind that Rolf fucked her while she crouched between my thighs and licked me to a juicy orgasm. My eyes locked with Rolf's. We knew who was fucking whom. Mariana was only an intermediary.

He doggy-fucked me as I ate her. I knew I was being fucked.

I biked back the next Sunday. Twiggy was gone. Rolf had finished his Boston-area gigs. I had his email and phone. I could contact him anytime, anywhere.

But I have not.

Am I crazy in love?

I will try to figure it out.

National Nude Day is upon us.

I will walk Massachussetts Avenue naked for Rolf.

===== the end? =====

Author's notes:

1) Sorry for typos and fuckups; I have valid tragic excuses but I hope you forgive.

2) My pre-1980 EMT training included naked full-body contact for hypothermia. Not fun.

3) Your constructive feedback is always appreciated. If you like this, join the 1%-ers and VOTE!