All Comments on 'Three Angels'

by pourty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AlhazredAlhazredover 17 years ago
Felt rushed

The central build-up was fantastic, incredibly well done, incorporating the foreplay/etc. However, both the beginning and the end felt rushed. As if you were eager to get into the action, then once it got started, eager for it to end. The pace and scale of the progression of each of the women's personalities implied that all would most likely be open and prepared for much more (despite the liquor). There was also a paragraph at the beginning that seemed to cut off mid-sentence, adding to the feeling that the beginning was incomplete and rushed.

Overall, a good story, but had more potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Nice

I think It was a bit rushed. That could have easily been twice as long. I think each girl could have had more individual personalities. Shannon wanted him for years. I don't think she would have left without sex. It was a good story and you are still one of my favorite writers. keep it up.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

shame it ended when things were beginning to puck up. # hot women no sex darn sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Noticed the glitch in the start

I came right to these comments just to see if anyone else noted the seemingly missing text near the beginning. Now that it has been confirmed I shall not bother to finish reading this one. It's a shame when a writer does not respect his/her work enough to even do a simple proofread through the material before submitting it. Written years ago so I'd assume this has been yet another abandoned effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous