All Comments on 'Three Bears Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great start to what feels like a great story. Feels about right too. I know the folks and area you are dealing with here or did 50 years ago. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Cheers

SAGE

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

I always read your stories with great anticipation of excellence. I am seldom disappointed. That tradition persists with this one. I am so looking forward to the rest of the tale.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

As with all your stories, quire enjoyable. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Pampapro1Pampapro1over 2 years ago

Why do you make me wait? Great beginning!

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Good story. I hope part 2 is written to the same standards as your other stories. Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story! Can't wait for part 2. 5 BIG stars and a thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i'm enjoying this one, thank you for shareing

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed the story and looking forward to the next chapters. Just goes to show that for a story to be a five, it doesn't have to be full of sex. Thanks.

Suite21menSuite21menover 2 years ago

I appreciate your story for giving me fodder for my continuing quest to ignore color when it comes to people. Was it Hanna's mom who said something like take a male and female form any culture coupling and barring any medical issues they create a baby. Color has no bearing. I avoid the IR category for that same reason.

That issue aside, this feels like an authentic story with believable characters and a solid story line. Thanks so much for writing and most of all sharing!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, R410a,

Excellent start to the story with a good, well-developed background and a lot of hope for these kids. Great MLK-like take on race and racism, too, looking within to the heart and character rather than what’s on the outside. I’m looking forward to part 2!

Note: I noticed a couple of non-dialogue issues part way through the story; I’ll send a PM with a few comments that you might consider.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

A really nice start. Im curious where it goes. Life could get really complicated for Bo.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the start of an enjoyable story ... love the idea that parts 2 & 3 will follow in a timely manner. I hate when the time between parts is long enough to make you forget the thread of the story and why you were attracted to read it in the first place. Thank you for thinking of the reader.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Love the storyline so far and it looks to be shaping up nicely. Your storytelling is just perfect, unfortunately I'm always misty eyed during my reading them.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Damned good story! Looking forward to part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent !!!!!!

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

A fine story, well-conceived and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great beginning! Nice character background and buildup. A real five star rating potential. Please, please, don't be one of those authors that never finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written, moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe this was addressed and I missed it- how is he paying for his medical bills and therapy? Can he afford it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories